Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 12:43 AM   #1
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Telepathy

Hello my friends. Here is an invitation to use your telepathic potential. I'm sure there is a whole bunch of you that already do it. I'm no expert in this field. Just a kid playing game with my wife and our boys. But we did educate ourselves in this field.

I use it with my wife since several years. With practice, it opens up such a new way not only to communicate, but to care for each other and to improve our relationship.

At the beginning, we were sending short messages, feelings and pictures/images. Not often caught, but some days it worked beautifully. As the years passed, our relationship improved. Now, we can do marvels sometimes. It is a reflex. I don't want to get into too much details, but it certainly does multiple type of blessings when you do it on a regular base with someone.

But there are also downside. I can't hide anymore, my kids and wife know where I am when I'm not with them, hehe. I call it connection. It is not infallible, but with the practice, it opens up certain doors. Try it with your Avalon friends.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:20 AM   #2
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Telepathy

Steven could you post any type of techniques you use for this.
Is it like remote viewing? It sounds very intresting if your that connected
to your family. Where did you get your training? Thanks for the info
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:21 AM   #3
Tuza

Funny you should post this, I had only been thinking this morning of tapping into the RV Russia and America have and others around the world and giving them an intensely sent message. I will be doing this daily.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:25 AM   #4
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hi to you both. As i said, I'm in no way an expert, nor my wife, but here is what we do. I know it might be attained with help of technology, but in no way I use it. I will try to stay as clear and simple as I can be. Also, I will avoid being too much technical about it, because this part is yours to research/discover. Google is your friend.

The connection with the person is the most important part. It doesn't matter how long you know him/her. What matters is the Love/Respect/Admiration you Feel for this being. It doesn't matter if you met him/her physically, as long as your feelings for her/him are based on the Knowledge/Spiritual Connection you experienced with him/her.

Also, we are all brothers and sisters, your son/daughter and your father/mother are your brothers/sisters like everyone one else. In this logic, you can connect potentially to everyone depending on the connection strength.

Now on the Thought part. Symbols/Images. Use them a lot, use yours to start with. Create your symbolical language. Because ideas/feelings are holographic, and this is the message you will send. At the beginning, we had a bit of troubles because we have strong tendencies to "talk" to the person. It might be different for others, but for us it works better to use symbols/feelings.

Imagine Earth... all Humans like tiny shining stars. From each star comes out a creek of light flowing to join the mass flowing river of the Hu-man consciousness orbiting above Earth. Now, if you Focus on targeting your creek of light/thought toward the person you want to connect with, you will establish contact through spirits. Then you envision/enfeel your symbolical thought, and you imagine yourself giving it to the person.

Use the way you want, the images you want, your thoughts are better then mines for you. I'm just suggesting. What is important is that you understand the logical mechanism in the process. Be calm, Feel the person, see you with her/him, imagine your symbolical thought, give it. I don't want to say to much, because it's yours to discover. You will really learn it by doing it every day of your life from now on.

Now here is the best part. What we discovered, is not the marvel of sending thoughts and the other really receiving it. It's the strength of the connection with the beings with who you experienced it that increase tremendously.

Now here is a little secret to you my friends. The thing that frightens the most all controllers of Hu-manity is that all Hu-manity start doing it with each others. We (and when I say We, I say all beings, ETs included) will discover the hidden strength of the race called Hu-man. Because we may have been beaten up for millennium, there is something about us that intrigues all races. Use it a lot Frank, we are good at it.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-02-2008 at 09:41 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:31 AM   #5
Racsouran
Banned

there seems to be another possible way wich i haven´t tested enough: imagine you think in the brain of the other person the message you want to communicate.

Even for that, you have to be certainly empathical to a degree you can feel the person as it is for you, energetically.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:40 AM   #6
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
there seems to be another possible way wich i haven´t tested enough: imagine you think in the brain of the other person the message you want to communicate.

Even for that, you have to be certainly empathical to a degree you can feel the person as it is for you, energetically.
Oh nice, I'll try it out. It's a very interesting idea. Thank you for the tip.

Namaste, Steven
Old 10-02-2008, 02:52 AM   #7
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Here's my experiences with telephathy, and also my children.
My 1 1/2yr old is tune to her mother working clock. My wife arrives at home
about 12:00 am from work about 11:45 he will start calling out loud for his mother. Mama, mama, mama... Keep in mind he does not have a watch and at his age he has no concept of time. My wife and me can communicate by just looking at each other, few words are needed. We smile as to say I love you honey, trust is the essential part of the relationship and it creates the dynamics of communication on a what I would term normal without any artificial devices via, cel phones, internet etc..
The frequencies are interconnected. We are connected to each other if we tune in to that frequencie. In the times to come we will begin to unlock the true potential of each Hu-man. Is no surprise we have an incredible hidden potential for amazing feats . We have been intentionally braiwashed into believing that we are limited to a 3rd dimensional existence. All of us at the forum know that this is not true. Lets all continue to unlock the hidden potential of the galactic beings we know as Hu-mans. Good post Steven, thank you very much...
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:57 AM   #8
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

my telepathy kicked into gear like two months ago

now it turns on and off kinda randomly

i don't have somebody to practice with on the reg though right now
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:22 AM   #9
Softy1107
Avalon Senior Member

awesome thread

can u share more of youre expirience please, i cant even imagine the possibilities...
Softy1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:10 PM   #10
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Softy. It would be a very long post to share various experiences related to Telepathy. So I will Focus on one very important I'm having right now.

I belief Telepathy is much more then communicating with your mind. In my case, just trying to play game sending loving messages/symbols to my beloved increased my intuition, my connection with them (connection=Knowing/Feeling the other), and also, at some degree, increased my connection to my HigherSelf.

Sometimes, I literally receive Thoughts/Visions form within that makes me understand a portion of Existence. But this I Know, is experienced by many people. It might not be because of Telepathy practice, but it really looks like it.

Moreover, I experienced receiving messages from other beings of this dimension, and also form others of higher dimensions. Always in purpose of guidance/understandings in the form of Thought/Vision. I believe it helped me to play game with my mind.

Truly, I don't want to get more into details about these connections I have. Because, it could get me into Ego feeding. And the important is the message. Nothing like some channelors. But enough to transform my Life. If you ask for guidance, you will be assisted. Ask Sananda.

Thank you Frank for sharing your telepathic experience with your family. I really relate to it.

Namaste, Steven
Old 10-02-2008, 11:34 PM   #11
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Nice thread, very useful

When i started out in the mid 90s i had a friend ( i met at my meditation group) that claimed that she could read peoples thoughts, she told me that she saw what they were thinking about- she would see images above their head.

One day i was at a New-Age book store, i was behind the counter with the owner and we were talking about spiritual stuff. I think we were talking about reading the customers when they came in. Well a woman walked in and i looked at her and tried to read her-all of a sudden i saw cherabs( little angels ) dancing above her head. My friend asked what she needed help with and she said she was looking for angels/decoration's. The next person who came in was another woman, i looked at her head and saw horses dancing around. If i remember correctly the lady was just asking question and she stated that she was a Riding Instructor!
My imagination or ?? telepathy does work- its for real
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:21 AM   #12
Softy1107
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Steven, i can see u are a very sincere person, i didnt expect that to be honest
Most people are EGO driven when asked for help because on a subconscious level, they are empowered by the other persons NEED for them, and feel that they are above(or worth more) the person who asks for their help, because it gives them a sense of control over the person asking for help, they can help or not. I hope u know what i mean Eng. is not one of my strong languages

You, on the other hand, said just enough to "spark" my curiosity into finding the awnsers for my self and from(within) myself. No outer teacher/guide/guru needed, and as my rolemodel once said "Already know you, that what u need."
Softy1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:10 PM   #13
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softy1107 View Post
Most people are EGO driven when asked for help because on a subconscious level, they are empowered by the other persons NEED for them, and feel that they are above(or worth more) the person who asks for their help, because it gives them a sense of control over the person asking for help, they can help or not.
I totally agree with this. It is a challenge to share an understanding without getting caught into Ego feeding.

You are very sharp Softy. I'm glad to know you. No problem about english writing, I am too using it as third language, I perfectly understand.

Namaste, Steven