Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 12-13-2009, 10:47 PM   #1
14april2000
Avalon Senior Member

Post Secret of Amazon.com and the Vatican

Secret of Amazon.com

By Anonymous
13 Dec 2009

Amazon.com was invented not only to sell books but to eradicate one's which were deemed dangerous to the high aristocrats. Amazon is run by the Jesuits through their Coadjutor, Catholic Jeff Bezos, who I have met several times in Rome, Innsbruck, Venice, Verona, and Milano. Jeff knows me by face, and I have seen him perform in rituals. We spoke twice together about how happy I was to find books using his service.

The REAL purpose of Amazon, according to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, is to offer a way for the elite to buyout all copies of a particular book from all over the world. For example if Pepe Orsini, wanted to eradicate Orwell's 1984, he would have to first pay off the publishers to end publication (In theory, this is impossible, of course the book is widespread, JUST USING THIS FOR AN EXAMPLE), then he would go to Amazon and purchase the millions of copies until there were none left over. That way the people are left in ignorance, and the only way to find 1984, would be in Libraries.

Amazon has direct links with EVERY publisher, bookstore, library, etc......
Its the world biggest book market, and its owned and run by the Vatican

LINK

Last edited by 14april2000; 12-13-2009 at 10:51 PM.
14april2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:30 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Secret of Amazon.com and the Vatican

EGADS I could of gone my whole life without knowing that secret

dang
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:22 AM   #3
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Not surprised in the slightest.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:47 AM   #4
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Funny, cuz I have purchased many books that are direct threats to the aristocracy, NWO, or Illuminati. Not once have I ever seen any new book just disappear from their database.

I would love to see some kind of verifiable information that actually proves this other than some anonymous source saying so.

Also, I am sick of seeing all the faith bashing lately. So many posts on Avalon lately claiming the Jews control this, the Jesuits control that, they are behind it all, so and so is a Jewish shill. Here we are on a forum that is supposedly full of enlightened beings, and so many are just accepting peoples damning of an entire religious faith without blinking an eye. I am sure we all are aware that not all people belonging to a certain group are evil, and if we do think such things, then we are doing nothing but feeding their machine to separate and divide us all.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:52 AM   #5
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

In no way can the elite now take what is indeed meant for our soul and lightbody activation... whether that be a certain book... a certain experience... or information from some other source. The awakening is now fully engaged....and what we need for that awakening will find it's way into our lives regardless. In ultimate reality....There is only one of us here.

~Namaste.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:06 AM   #6
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, I hope they're not planning on holding us back by trying to limit our exposure to literature they deem as a threat. It would be a pitiful waste of their already limited time. They're done. Let me say that again--They're done.

Once we awaken, we have access to the greatest library--Infinite Consciousness.

G
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:12 PM   #7
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Lorien: Funny, cuz I have purchased many books that are direct threats to the aristocracy, NWO, or Illuminati. Not once have I ever seen any new book just disappear from their database.

I would love to see some kind of verifiable information that actually proves this other than some anonymous source saying so.

Also, I am sick of seeing all the faith bashing lately. So many posts on Avalon lately claiming the Jews control this, the Jesuits control that, they are behind it all, so and so is a Jewish shill. Here we are on a forum that is supposedly full of enlightened beings, and so many are just accepting peoples damning of an entire religious faith without blinking an eye. I am sure we all are aware that not all people belonging to a certain group are evil, and if we do think such things, then we are doing nothing but feeding their machine to separate and divide us all.

I agree with you, Lorien.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:09 AM   #8
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting although they could not wipe out all books. There is always www.abebooks.com for hard to find out of print books. and Google has just announced their EBM or Espresso Book Machine that is in several places now that will for the price of a coffee or so spit out your out of print title professionaly printed and all. (although, seeing the Google CEO attends the Bilderberger meetings, me suspects that he would ensure that no "contentious" titles were ever stored on their EBM.

Mind you, there are always free copies of many of the books online when you go to places like PDF Search Engine and similar sites....
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:46 AM   #9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Not surprised in the slightest.
Me neither.

Just like it's funny some people still don't know that GOOGLE is the largest intelligence gathering project the modern world has ever seen. From its very start, too.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:30 PM   #10
14april2000
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Secret of Amazon.com and the Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
Funny, cuz I have purchased many books that are direct threats to the aristocracy, NWO, or Illuminati. Not once have I ever seen any new book just disappear from their database.

The Jesuit`s are not catholics or even christians but Satanists.

Not everybody is into spirituality or even understand it.
14april2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:55 PM   #11
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with op on this - try buying Robin de Ruiter's book "Worldwide Evil and Misery - The Legacy of 13 Satanic Bloodlines" - virtually 'banned' everywhere, I had to order mine from the Netherlands from http://www.mayrapublications.nl
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:47 PM   #12
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

it dont makes any sense, if they buy all the copies, they will print more and make the book trying to be unknown a bestseller. Money moneyyyy. Keep buying it ****wads..... of the nwo.

this is one of the stupidest conspiracy theories i have ever heard.

Nowadays people will believe any stupid conspiracy theory some anonimous shill spreads because it´s the trend to do so... to think there are evil everywhere.... im tired of this kind of BS.

PEOPLE: Please dont be so gullible, the world needs much more skepticism on conspiracy matters.
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #13
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leunamros View Post
it dont makes any sense, if they buy all the copies, they will print more and make the book trying to be unknown a bestseller. Money moneyyyy. Keep buying it ****wads..... of the nwo.

this is one of the stupidest conspiracy theories i have ever heard.

Nowadays people will believe any stupid conspiracy theory some anonimous shill spreads because it´s the trend to do so... to think there are evil everywhere.... im tired of this kind of BS.

PEOPLE: Please dont be so gullible, the world needs much more skepticism on conspiracy matters.
Yep. Use your heads. Ask questions.

Q: What books have been made totally unavailable by amazon.com?

A: None.

Q: What books have been made available to the masses by amazon.com?

A: All of them.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:25 PM   #14
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

As I mentionded before, Gullibility is a known attribute in truth seekers. question everything...

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:54 PM   #15
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

there are 2 truthseekers, the gullible ones and the skeptics.
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:40 AM   #16
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe to keep my new book from becoming an unknown I should post it on Amazon and watch the sales soar. There are too many books in print that definitely step on the toes of those in power. Just try banning Jim Marrs books. The powers that wanna continue to be would have hell to pay.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote