Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-21-2009, 04:59 PM   #51
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Unhappy Re: So... Who ARE the Galactic Federation of Light Anyway???

Sorry everyone but I've just had a message from Commander Ashtar of the GFL
Bad news I'm afraid, he says he is very sorry but the GFL have been called off to another job and won't be able to come back for at least another 5,000 years
He said it had something to do with a time-line change whatever that is.
He did mention another group that might be able to help but said they are much more expensive.
Think they are called GFS Galactic Federation of Spoons

Typical just when we were getting all excited about them turning up to help this happens.
Oh well looks like we will have to sort this mess out all by ourselves

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 06:09 PM   #52
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So... Who ARE the Galactic Federation of Light Anyway???

Shame on you, Swanny!!!
How dare you use Our Enlighted Lord Asthar's name idle!
Wash your mouth with soap, boy!
I wouldn't like to be in your shoes, when our Honorable Galactic Brothers show up.

And they have eyes & ears all over the place. The GFS, Swanny, stands for Galactic Federation of SpooKs, not SpooNs!

, Swanny!
That will teach you!

By the way, since you are officially my friend, maybe I'll put in a good word for you, when I (LORD TrAnCoSo!) see Lord Ashtar, ('Ashie') next week.

Maybe...
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 06:48 PM   #53
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

Quotes from Krishnamurti:"The moment you follow someone you cease to follow TRUTH." and "You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple"
solitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 07:48 PM   #54
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: So... Who ARE the Galactic Federation of Light Anyway???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
My personal understandings / beliefs

Perhaps that niburu website is pure deception (with most likely a fairly well meaning 'channel').

Perhaps the law of attraction brings you to the group that your consciousness most associates with. Perhaps there was a major rebellion against the plan to raise up the universe and the number one reason for the rebellion was because a significant percentage of the angels rebelled (revelations says 1/3) against God's decision to give co-creators (us) free will. Perhaps they thought they knew better than God and didn't like that we had free will because they felt like if we screwed up it would drag them down. Perhaps Niburu is the seat of the rebellion launched against God in this part of the galaxy. Perhaps Niburu's is the gathering place of the dark forces and the reptilians that live there are without soul matrixes and survive only by stealing the energy from beings and planets of those that do such as humans on planet earth...

The point isn't that there are no nice et's who are working for the benefit of humanity. Of course there are. HOWEVER, the ones that are have NO DESIRE whatsoever, to show up here in the third and make it happen for us. They have a strong desire, the ones who are truly working within God's will, for us to connect to the Ascended Hosts, and to our own God Power, Wisdom and Love within us and take back our power and our planet. We are co-creators, not victims. This planet is OUR CHARGE. Not some Et groups. We need no et's to come show up and tell us how to fix our planet.

We do need heroes though.

Those heroes will be humans who remember they are more than humans and connect to their own divine flame within and Be that flame in embodiment. As Above so Below, to Be below all we are above.

Christ Beings, and Buddha Beings will raise up planet earth. God's chosen One's ~ those who choose to Be.

The real question is, will you Be one of them?
Yes, that is what I want more than anything. I read all your postings on this thread and everything you said resonated with me.

I truly believe that we need to do this on our own and need no Heroes.

Thank you for all that you have inputted and know that you answered so many many questions I had personally.

I am fortunate to have stumbled unto postings such as this.

Thank you so much for your beautiful insight 14Chakras.......
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:23 PM   #55
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
One of the Galactic Federation Fleets is a hologram. Provided by the courtesy of the dark side. It just sits there and does nothing. Then there is another fleet that does play a major role in this Galaxy and beyond. Kind of like your Sheriff department. Now think about the duality template here for a moment. I know there are others who don't accept the concept of that as they only see sand, but this duality isn't just on the Planet. It cuts across the sky and is everywhere you can look. There are the good guys and then there are the bad guys. When you have a planet that is rich with resources, such as gold, water, various gases such as methane, and other such elements, let alone the human live stock element, you are going to attract those who are going to flat out try to exploit it. Now if someone out there wasn't playing the Sheriff, what do you think would happen? Or what could have happened already? There is only one true Galactic Federation and if they were bent on taking over this world to further subjugate us, they could have already. This is not the case however. And let us not forget that there are a variety of species that have been prevented from doing as such. They are also out there still waiting like the vultures they are. Here is the beauty of all this. The beauty is us. I know we can figure this out. Why do I say that? Because in many ways we are smarter than the ETs. Because of our emotional body and thought body, we are something they for the most part would like to be because many of these races have become limited in their consciousness and have become stuck in terms of their own progression, despite their levels of technology. Our species offers them a possible solution to get unstuck. Part of the problem for them is that they have reached their limits and now the more that they have tried to surpass those limits in the name of conquest, that very energy is back feeding on them.

I know from within that there has been war across this Universe and elsewhere as things are always moving from point A to point B, there is always a vying for position and when you throw the intent in there as far as bad or good, there will always be conflicts. You can call it a Universal axiom. All based in duality. Sorry folks, we can't get around that. The fact is that source is Oneness but we are projected into this duality and that is where we and many across this Universe operate in. The trick is to connect to source to empower your light and to operate from that source in this duality matrix.

Whether we want to face it or not, there have already been many attempts to over take this world. Independence Day movie isn't so far fetched. Now who do you suppose has been preventing that? To buy us the time so we can pull our heads out of our butt. In the meantime, we have been conditioned to seek outside ourselves for the answers and thus getting stuck on the fly paper that many of these agendas roll out for us. All control mechanisms to deny you to come into your own and to prevent you from operating in Oneness in this template of duality. The object to take back your right to sovereignty properly aligned with the Planet.

Yesterday when I was reading this thread, I got another message. They always seem to pop up when I least expect them to. The message was from the highest. I admit I don't get many of those and I understand why, but when I do, I do listen. Now see what you can as far as digesting it. The message was basically this, that the God of this Universe is very confident that we can do this, with a smile by the way. God was referring to the people already on the Planet here. Dig deep in your heart and see if this has any ring to it. It is up to us and as much as I would like for us to get the proper help, we have to do our part and at least make efforts in a major way to at least meet God half way. Right now it is as though we are just barely able to hover off the ground. Energy wise as collectively. I find many here just feel it is an entitlement thing without lifting one finger. For that matter I find that every where I go. Well if you are expecting an entitlement expect to be disappointed because the truth is that we will only be as good as our weakest player. And if that player is just sitting on the bench waiting for it to happen, then expect to be disappointed. I just said that twice. Maybe so it will juggle the brain some. So if there are those you find can only whine, offer them some cheese to go with it. We are only going to get one shot at this to get it right. Granted mistakes will be made along the way. We aren't perfect, but if enough do the do, those mistakes will be easily handled. It will also not take as many to do this, but all who can surely should reflect if they are where they need to be and if not should apply some effort if at all possible. Raise the bar on yourselves as to what your gifts and talents truly are. That is another blessing I see in everyone is that everyone has their own unique set of gifts they have brought here into this incarnation. It is only a matter for that person to find them and anchor them to the Planet. It doesn't have to take years of praying in some monastery to do that. If one would apply just several months of inner work onto himself or herself, we would be much further ahead. Even the ones who are advanced need to raise the bar on themselves. It is a never ending process. And those who have the free time because they have the resources, should also try and assist others to go within and discover. Teach and be open to be taught. We all have the ability to teach. A great teacher is one who knows that a student is his teacher. Whether you realize it or not, we are all in this together no matter what level we find ourselves at. If you're whining, get some help with the cheese. Please.

All these agendas whether for good or bad intentions are still agendas. Ask yourself what should the real agenda be and how you can effect that agenda. What I am saying is we know what our agenda should be and we should be working towards that. That agenda is FREEDOM. Freedom for our Planet and all the Kingdoms residing on it. If I had it my way, all these ETs would be requested to leave so that we can make our own sovereign decisions as long as we are truly connected to the Planet. If these ETs are all here, that tells me that we are not doing what we should be doing. I think that is what the real Galactic Federation is waiting on. For us to take responsibility in a real way. They have only bought us some time and time is getting shorter folks. We're in the window now. Wake up is now an under statement!

You choose and Blessings to all.
Wow. I couldn't have said it better Lionhawk. When you got your message from the highest I was comming back from the airport and saw the letters G O D stensiled in the cloads. I thought wow, what is the message here. Well there we are, you have it. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera. Take my word on it though. It was very clear from the angle I was looking at it.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:29 PM   #56
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Shame on you, Swanny!!!
How dare you use Our Enlighted Lord Asthar's name idle!
Wash your mouth with soap, boy!
I wouldn't like to be in your shoes, when our Honorable Galactic Brothers show up.

And they have eyes & ears all over the place. The GFS, Swanny, stands for Galactic Federation of SpooKs, not SpooNs!

, Swanny!
That will teach you!

By the way, since you are officially my friend, maybe I'll put in a good word for you, when I (LORD TrAnCoSo!) see Lord Ashtar, ('Ashie') next week.

Maybe...
Bad boys! Bad boys! Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when Anu comes for YOU???

BTW...they've already arrived in a parallel universe on an alternate timeline.

Click the top line on the video if it doesn't work by clicking the arrow.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-21-2009 at 10:50 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:14 PM   #57
beren
Avalon Senior Member

The masters are who humanity will finally learn to connect to. We can go higher than the ET's, that's the whole point. Let no man get between you and God. Connect to the spiritual realm where truth lays rather than technocracy UFO dudes and planet earth will be a shining star in the mind of God that will help species and races like the galactic federation also learn the value of a Pure Heart and come up higher into the reality of the Power of Oneness.

Brilliantly said!

This gives whole new meaning to the very words of Jesus when he said that we have only one father and Jesus being our helper and mediator towards our growth into perfection so we will be able to stand before creator of the universe and be in joy with him.
So we have direct way to creator and that is through Jesus Christ. We do not need following in order to get directly before the seat of glory:
1.other mediators
2.clergy
3.churches
4.other people
5.ET`s
6.demons
7.angels
8.reptilians (whom ever they are)
9.any other being under this sky or universe

Many wanted to "lead" us towards enlightenment and creator , many longed for that in sheer wish for free power generated from us. Many also wanted us dead.

That is why we have aid directly from father in the shape of his son Jesus who is the Christ, the one who lead us directly to the father without any other intent but sheer love, which he ,by the way, has proven.

I ask ,where is the help from ET`s?
Where is their real fruit?
How did we felt their help?
How did anyone else helped us in our path towards perfection and enlightenment?
How?

I don`t see how except fancy talk...

On the other hand Jesus Christ did for us:

1.helping us physically (feeding us, taking care of us)
2.cured our diseases
3.helped us emotionally
4.casted out spiritual forces that were tormenting us
5.opened our eyes for truth
6.always being honest and fair to us
7.loved us unconditionally
8.laughed and cried for and with us
9.understood us
10.being there for us always
11.forgiving us when we made mistakes
12.teaching us heavenly secrets
13.never betraying us
14.gave his life for us

Tell me then , who else did this for us under this sky???
In this universe?
Who else that creator`s only begotten son?

We will see what the future brings, but I choose to love, to know, to see, to hear , to be.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:40 AM   #58
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

After we get through the ascension process and rebuild our world and get settled then what? We'll be enjoying our new crystaline light bodies. Free energy. Freedom without limitation. Then what? Explore the stars? Boldly go where no man has gone before? I suspect we'll probably get involved in Galactic affairs. Go and help in the ascension of other worlds?

I don't think were meant to sit forever in the lotus position communing with our inner self. I think were actually meant to get out there and live life the way it was meant to be lived. We co-create life and all that there is in it.

So, If were in this time in the future and we came across an earth like planet and want to help out. There are universal rules etc. we would have to play by. We would probably find it frustrating as all we want to do is show our love by helping. We'd probably call our selves the "United States of the Solar System" and then evolve into the "United States of the Milky Way". Spreading love and good will as we go.

All I can say to the GFL (The good guys) is thank you for helping us out when we couldn't help ourselves. I am grateful. Thankyou for letting us grow into what we were meant to be. Thankyou father for granting us their assistance in our time of need. This is not giving over our soverignty. This is purely giving thanks to the wonderous creation of all that is and that which brought us into being.

Thank you.

Last edited by Initiate; 11-22-2009 at 02:03 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 01:53 AM   #59
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

We are all begotten sons and daughters of the Creator. I'm not speaking from a book when I say that. I keep asking the question if anyone here has met God or Jesus and I get nothing for an answer. Many "know of" and think that is good enough to have the authority to speak on their behalf which is like anyone here speaking for anyone else. It is another to have the person you are speaking of, speak for himself. Which is do able by the way. Everything else is second hand and doesn't carry the same authority. Not even close. I wish it could be that way but history has shown us where that ends up. I always say to test all things which also means if you subscribe to it, then prove it for yourself. Don't take anyone's word for it. Experience it in the first hand.

Blessings!
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:21 AM   #60
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

Some peoples are strong in rhetoric.what the Greque call sophistry and that was banned in their kingdom.History is is repeating it-self ,once again.That was over 2,000 years ago.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:44 AM   #61
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Of course I don’t expect you to believe I really AM Lord TrAnCoSo, & that Lord Ashtar (‘Ashie’, ‘Ash T.’, ‘Big Ash’) is a long time colleague of mine. Frankly, I wouldn’t believe it either, if I wasn’t Me.
You see?
Nevermind.

Swanny, I have some excellent news for you: His Lordship forgives you! Under normal circumstances your ignorance would have been a well enough reason to slowly roast you & feed you to the Reptoids, (Justice Galactic Federation style) but as you only make a good first impression once, the ‘Wise Ash’ agreed with me that many members on this forum would be totally ‘put off’ by such an action.
He also gave me permission – as if I need His permission! – to share – with the future on our doorstep - a galactic ‘wisecrack’ with (all of) you.

About 12.000 years ago, after the 12th Gate had opened, the ‘King’ of the Anunnaki, Chief MAR.DUK, demands to be let through.
One of the Gate Keepers – Mike – is utterly unimpressed & reminds MAR.DUK, that Earth is a ‘Members Only’ planet.
“So tell me Mr. Anunnaki King,” Gate Keeper Mike, who quickly had multiplied into a thousand Gate Keepers – don’t f..k with The Gate Keeper – asks, with a bit of a sneer in his voice, “are you a member?”
MAR.DUK gives the Gate Keeper(s) a mean look and than roars, as only MAR.DUK can roar: “Listen, worm! I am not a member... I am a RE-member!”
Mike starts to laugh, as only Gate Keeper Mike can laugh, and swings the 12th Gate wide open, saying: “In that case, Sire, your gold is as good as your word!”

As Above, So Below!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 04:02 AM   #62
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

To Swammy:follow your heath,it's the best guide
Old 11-22-2009, 04:36 AM   #63
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

For the time being we have to make sense of our reality.

Our PTB, who have controlled most of us, if not all of us in one or more of our incarnations, plot to bring fear and slap reality in our faces. The well meaning GFL members assist, as and where they are allowed, to block the actions of the PTB with the assitance and under the guidance of the Agelic Realm. The PTB think they can get away with it so persist. I can not accept that the entire galactic community are all deamons. There are some here to help and the reality is we need their help as the PTB have had couching and assistance from negatively orientated ET's. The reality is that our faith in GOD giving us assistance comes in the form of this well meaning ET's. They can learn from us and we can take a hold of the hand that reaches down into the hole we have dug for ourselves.

We are not just Spirit alone we are Spirit with form. Inner focus is needed yes. But if a twelve foot Lizard is breathing down your neck a prayer may be answered yes but it will probably come in the form of a GFL or Angelic Realm member assisting you. If your not prepared to accept assistance when in need then say by by too form as you will have just spirit at that point. Please let's stick too the topic. Who are the GFL? Tone3Jaguar reports regularily on their increasing numbers around our planet. They are there so that much is real. Lionhawk reports first hand on their relationship with the Angelic Realm. Can anyone else claim that? I personally have witness and signs to indicate that what Lionhawk says is true. Does anyone else have any first hand knowledge? The purpose of this topic is to shed light on Who are the GFL and subsequently why are they here. How will we know who the real GFL are and how much assistance will we accept. None? will we need assitance in finding how to solve our problems on our own? Will it just be enough for the GFL to decloak and show they exist for us to BE all that we can be? Then they can all go home? Or, if they offer assitance to help clean up the mess then will we take it? Or will we just take a deep breath and get to work? Perhaps it is time to just suck it in and get on with it. Them showing up may be all that is needed to realise we are all one. I know the members of this forum know we are all one but I'm talking about the whole world. Is there some other way we as a world could come to this conclusion on our own with out this revelation?

Interesting times huh?
Old 11-22-2009, 11:50 AM   #64
Swanny
I dont need a label !

It saddens me that people here in this forum are so gullible and are blindly willing to follow some thing so ridiculous as a made up alien message. You all sound like religious nuts.
FFS people wake up the GFL is a joke
Old 11-22-2009, 02:17 PM   #65
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Come on Swanny...don't rock the boat...or destroy people's faith. Just go along to get along. It's easier that way.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:49 PM   #66
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

There must be something to it if the great Swanny shows up. I find that very interesting. Interesting INDEED! Take a big bow Swanny!
Old 11-22-2009, 03:52 PM   #67
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

well folks does anyone know of the people involved with the gfl? personally? you see, just maybe it is swannys joke to man kind .......well you never know ,
love to you all
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 05:28 PM   #68
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Come on Swanny...don't rock the boat...or destroy people's faith. Just go along to get along. It's easier that way.
Yea you're right carry on people and follow your little dream but don't be too disappointed when you eventually find out that you've been lied to all this time

Sorry Bou but even I wouldn't play a trick like this
Shame people can't follow their higher selves and not have to rely on the visions of a few, but that is the way cults start.

Come join the GFL cult and follow your masters into nowhereness
Old 11-22-2009, 05:56 PM   #69
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
There must be something to it if the great Swanny shows up. I find that very interesting. Interesting INDEED! Take a big bow Swanny!
Unlike you I don't try to fill peoples heads with nonsense.
I keep my posts short and sweet not long winded and boring like some people.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:31 PM   #70
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

My whole point is if it is a joke then let's PROVE it's a joke. Who is supplying the information in the Pheonix Journals and why? can anyone validate or unvalidate the information? If it is not the GFL that tone3jaguar is remote viewing then who is it? if tone3jaguar is being mislead then why? These are important questions to ask.

Oh, BTW... I really appreciate your sense of humour Swanny and TranCoSo. Indeed take a big bow..... I'm getting the jester suits made. What sizes are you?

Last edited by Initiate; 11-22-2009 at 06:40 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:04 PM   #71
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
don't rock the boat...or destroy people's faith. Just go along to get along. It's easier that way.
Faith is the negative pole of a spiritualist...
while verfication is the positive pole

people who rock boats~are often NOT like by others

if you go along with 'the flow'
and, if you continue to 'eXchange' in the 'old eXchange'
and, you wonder, why you get the same results
that is eXactly why !!!

Feel good, is feel good

however, feel bad, is an opportunity, to act

to alter/to change/and, to shift

like in getting a 'big shove'
so, you see; the 'real' big picture
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 08:29 PM   #72
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Unlike you I don't try to fill peoples heads with nonsense.
I keep my posts short and sweet not long winded and boring like some people.
Sorry to hear you're having another bad day Swanny.
Sorry I don't feel the same way that you do about it.
Sorry I can write more than a couple of lines.
Sorry you feel bored.
Sorry if you feel as though all this is non sense.
Sorry if I don't get the sweet part.
Sorry if I wrote more than a couple of lines in this post.
Sorry as to this post getting long winded.

Was that better? Hahahaha You have a great day dude.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:57 PM   #73
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Sheeple come in many forms
Old 11-22-2009, 09:01 PM   #74
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
My whole point is if it is a joke then let's PROVE it's a joke. Who is supplying the information in the Pheonix Journals and why? can anyone validate or unvalidate the information? If it is not the GFL that tone3jaguar is remote viewing then who is it? if tone3jaguar is being mislead then why? These are important questions to ask.

Oh, BTW... I really appreciate your sense of humour Swanny and TranCoSo. Indeed take a big bow..... I'm getting the jester suits made. What sizes are you?

Some people have fantastic imaginations, just have a look in the fiction section of your local book shop
Old 11-22-2009, 09:05 PM   #75
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Some people have fantastic imaginations, just have a look in the fiction section of your local book shop
Swanny: I think that last wave of cosmic energy that arrived here on 11.11.09 has finally caught up with you........its bringing up the boogey man within. Its a gift from the Universe for clearing & purification. Get to work Swanny. Blessings.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote