Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-27-2009, 08:07 PM   #26
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The human race engineered… I don’t buy it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Bill and Kerry interviewed a Dr. Pete Peterson. Have you seen that interview? He states something along the lines that only 15% of the World population has alien DNA.
I believe what he said was that 15% of the population has some alien dna which makes them resistant to mind control. That doesn't mean only 15% has alien dna. I know it is hard for people to accept, because of religious mind control over many many generations, but we are far more than we have been told.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 10:16 PM   #27
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
It strangely coincides with 15% of world population being Rh negative....
Right... so does that mean the 15% Rh negative portions do not respond to Dr. Peterson's machine and he concluded it must be because it is alien DNA?

Or it is really that simple that Rh negative is 15% of the population and it doesn't respond to Dr. Peterson's machine... and that doesn't mean it is alien!

Yet to the point, George Green at the LA conference just simply said "We are all aliens living on Earth!"

So 15% of all aliens DNA is Rh negative and won't respond to Dr. Peterson's machine.

So... 'I Am Anunnaki' ... just thought I would Rib a little bit!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:12 AM   #28
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

There's simply too many theories out there.

Theory overkill, folks.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:49 AM   #29
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
There's simply too many theories out there.

Theory overkill, folks.
If you can't convince 'em...confuse 'em.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 06:00 AM   #30
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
so if I said 'I Am Anunnaki' then I am matching my maker and thus renting the veil; equilibrium!
Consider, there are the true Elohim, who are beings of unconditional love that are in Oneness with all life, that I believe you could say are literally free willed personalities of the God head itSelf. Elohim are the consciousness that is expressed literally as Suns and galaxies, they are the builders of form (like planets) and to one degree or another, we are all their children. They are individualization's of even larger cosmic beings, which themselves are individualization's of even larger cosmic beings, which is a chain of spiritual hiearchy that goes all the way back to the creator itSelf, whom we all come from. However, if you wanna keep going even further... then the creator is one of infinite others that are creating their own creations all the while growing the infinity that God IS (infinity growing infinitely).

Then there are ET's who claimed to be Elohim, but who are far, far from it. Consider they were Anunnaki who are the Enlil, Enki types, fallen beings who dumbed down human bodies in an attempt to create a slave race, thereby entrapping high souls in the these bodies and attempting to keep them there forever, until they run out of light completely.

Now, I am suggesting that they most definitely failed, but only because of what's about to go down, which is essentially universal enlightenment to the people of this planet.

You are what you think you are, there is much truth to this statement. Not a good time to be an Annunnaki as the whole game is moving higher and they are at the lowest vibration of it, there whole level is about to disappear and it's very difficult for them to bend the knee after so long association with the darkness... not a good time at all, so somewhat sketch to affirm your Oneness with them imo (jk)

However, affirming you are one with the true Elohim, you are one with I AM that I AM, is a very good thing. You are affirming your inner divinity and as you do so, you are drawing down the higher consciousness into your body. Affirmations go a long way on the climb up the mountain of God from my understanding.

Getting back to someone affirming they are an anunnaki though... it sounds like what the 'half breeds' anunaki (discussed in another post) do. The blue bloods who are the children of these reptilians mixing with humans that are left behind as Niburu, (the fallen planet that's been turned into a death star type thing), does it's galactic tour... the blue bloods are the half breeds, trying to control society awaiting the full bloods return... infighting over who has the most 'pure' blood lines and is closest to a full breed...

BUT what happens when the real full bloods return? Do they respect the half breeds who were 'taking care of business' while they were away? OR like any self respecting ultra bad guy, do they simply remove them and replace them with themselves? Blue blood half breeds being taken out and replaced by full blood shape shifters. Not a bad way to take over a government and people real quick huh? Remove their scummy, but still partially human leaders, and replace em with full scale hyper advanced shape shifting elite...

some food for thought, (almost sounds like what some say the reptilians dine on - sorry couldn't resist).

To those who are tired of all the theories... I suggest the truth outside of us is virtually INFINITE. The rabbit rabbit hole keeps on going, and then it goes a lot deeper and deeper and then.. a lot deeper. There's stories happening in all dimensions and they all interconnect, but they're wildly different, yet at some level interdependent... simply impossible to figure them all out outside of you... and if you get too caught up in one of these stories (like some 700,000 year war), you may just be getting lost in some other beings illusions and making it your illusions and thus entrapping yourself in another crappy story...

However, the key to salvation is inside of you, it's just a matter of remembering who you are beyond the story, in the Now, in Being.

That's all we gotta do here... just remember.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 09-28-2009 at 06:42 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 06:21 AM   #31
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

P.S. If any of the above post sounds freaky, like thoughts of negative ET interference, just remember the first bit. The Elohim are infinitely more powerful than these fallen beings, and we are literally their Children, the children of God. The true Elohim have every interest in us succeeding and are not super psyched with beings that are attempting to abuse and misuse us for ever... we have much bigger beings that have our back than that are working against us, infinitely bigger.. Truth and Life will be victorious no question, the only question is how high will each one of us climb during this unprecedented cosmic opportunity for conscious evolution and how much of a role will each one of us play in the raising back up of humanity ?
Old 09-28-2009, 12:25 PM   #32
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

14 Chakras - Thanks for your posts. The one about the two creations
recorded in Genesis, I found particularly helpful.

I have just a few problems with the O.T.!! And you have thrown
some helpful light. Two creations - or creation and "dumbing down".
I had never really seen it that way.

I think Oxy would like my latest thought that maybe the O.T.
records two "Gods". You can hear the voice of that wretched
Enlil everywhere - but then there are some sublime writings
as well, e.g. some of the Psalms, parts of Isaiah.

So - created by the Elohim - that is a nice thought to take on board.

You,ve made my day!

Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:23 PM   #33
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

14 Chakras,

I can go with a lot of what you have stated. The Elohim is a council of 9. An over soul group as what is as you say next to the God Head. They represent the pureness of man thoughts or consciousnesses.

But what got my attention with your post is that story of the 700,000 year war. I can only speculate that you didn't experience that war in a past life. Some of us have and it is not a good story. I have somewhere else in this forum, spoken about it in a broad sense. What is ironic is that I have a friend who was also in that war and we were on opposite sides of that war. The irony is that her and I are working together in the now. Talk about balancing out Karma. She was a Draconian Fleet Commander in that war. She turned toward the light and I applaud all her efforts for doing so. You have no idea what she has gone through to just get to this point. Also assisting me with my prejudice concerning the Draconians. For many it is a story. For many others, it was horrible galactic history. To top it off, we are working on the history of that war and why it came about. Alex Collier stated something to the effect that the Dracs were dumped here through our black hole. As it turns out we are working on that, because we, her and I, have seen what we consider to be black hole agents. My question is who had the power to dump the Dracs here? They who might have done this came from the other side of this black hole. So while it is a story to some, for some of us, it is something that we are trying to connect the dots to so that we may find some leverage against the Draconians who have been in control of us. The objective is to free ourselves and more importantly, Gaia, from the clutches of these evil bastards. If I was to consider it a story, I probably wouldn't apply myself to investigate this as it should be investigated. It is all inter connected and I won't allow myself to be irresponsible in my approach as to our "soulution." When you are truly awake, you remember. Those memories are the sum accumulation of your soul. I can't discount that as just a story. At least for me. For others it is a story. So be it.

Namaste'
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:41 PM   #34
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

14, this is such an awesome sentence,

..."Elohim are the consciousness that is expressed literally as Suns and galaxies, they are the builders of form (like planets) and to one degree or another, we are all their children..."

The makings of solidified Sunlight on Earth - like photosynthesis!!!

Frequencies carry characteristics; Cymatics; a song that creates a pattern and rearranges atoms... either downstairs or upstairs, on a scale.

Being Swedish and Welsh my parents provided... the Universal music I hear and vibrate too comes from Divine Intelligence... the "Hymn of Pearl" is no respecter of persons... Thank God!

Atoms follow frequency. And intention/focus magnify's energy.

Is there anyone on Earth the Anunnaki did not engineer?

Oh... two Gods... Masculine/creative & Feminine/supportive

Twins

Last edited by Christo888; 09-30-2009 at 04:36 AM.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:48 PM   #35
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I've been away from this forum for quite a while. What a great first thread to return to.
I'd like to give you a hug, 14. So eloquent and thoughtful.
Christo, I really appreciate your mind.

Interesting comment (don't remember who made it) about the seven days and nights. Mayan calandar. I just watched a presentation by Ian Lundgold a few days ago. GREAT speaker on the topic. There's a lot of pieces fitting together, more truths uncovered, etc - but I do agree that our natural path involves a return. A return to where we once were. It resonates with me that we've been duped. We're continuing to be duped.

I think there's a lot to be said regarding the "junk DNA" that we all have. It's there for a reason. The only legitimate reason, in MY mind - is that it, too used to function. We've been very deliberately steered away from pursuing that activation, too. Take intuition, for example. Intuition is the very excuse the church used to burn women at the stake as witches. I don't guess too many people were overly inclined to offer their insights after that. Unless, of course - they were endorsed by the church. But I'm rambling...
Great thread. Nice to be back.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:15 PM   #36
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
I think Oxy would like my latest thought that maybe the O.T.
records two "Gods". You can hear the voice of that wretched
Enlil everywhere - but then there are some sublime writings
as well, e.g. some of the Psalms, parts of Isaiah.

So - created by the Elohim - that is a nice thought to take on board.

You,ve made my day!

Thank-you. You are absolutely right! There is a bright side...and a dark side...throughout the Old Testament. It's almost as if God was bipolar...or a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde type of a personality. The Bible is a real mixed-bag (or mixed-book). I continue to accept it...and reject it...simultaneously.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:52 AM   #37
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

The old testament stuff is interesting. Zacharia Stitchen will correctly tell you that some of the old testament bible stories are almost identical on the summerian tablets, but they're talking about the Anunnaki rather than beings we associate with our religions.

My understanding is the way it works is the higher consciousness continually brings forth messages and messengers to help raise up the consciousness of the people of this planet. It does so creatively because it is the source of all creativity that IS.

The dark forces are parasites, they survive only off of others energy. They are not nearly so creative, what they do generally speaking is reverse anything that the higher consciousness (God) brings forth and make it backwards. They basically bring forth the oppositte teaching and attribute all of the divine creative consciousness work to themselves. Make black seem white, up seem down etc. The original message gets lost and literally turned on it's head by these dark forces after the divine messenger has left far more often than not.

So you see this in the Annunaki's lies that they are our creators (which is indeed found on the summerian tablets). They create nothing that is not designed to put themselves higher above others and steal others energy. They dumb down our bodies therefore they say they 'create' us. Nothing of the sort. They are in fact however represented in the creation story, they are the snake.

Now there is a reason that Stitchen comes out with so much of this summerian stuff... the reptelian's must one day reveal themselves in some sort of final test for humanity from what I understand. Will we go with these fallen beings who continuously steal our own light and then shine it back at us so we see them as our saviours rather than the vampires they really are (a la Obama). Or are we finally ready to realize that the power lies within us, the love lies within us, the wisdom lies within us, when we embrace the reality of who we are beyond the lies of the game, beyond the matrix.

Will humanity discover the divine within itself, or will we forfit our own heritage and give it back to those who have been enslaving us and living off of our energy for aeons? The choice is ours and the choice is yours.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 09-30-2009 at 07:04 AM.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:08 AM   #38
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Frequencies carry characteristics; Cymatics; a song that creates a pattern and rearranges atoms... either downstairs or upstairs, on a scale.

Being Swedish and Welsh my parents provided... the Universal music I hear and vibrate too comes from Divine Intelligence... the "Hymn of Pearl" is no respecter of persons... Thank God!

Atoms follow frequency. And intention/focus magnify's energy.

Is there anyone on Earth the Anunnaki did not engineer?

Oh... two Gods... Masculine/creative & Feminine/supportive

Twins
Cristo great stuff...

Yes Cymatics is must learn subject for all of us, the power of sound in the power of creation, everyone should watch you tube videos and learn a little bit about how sound creates, everything is vibration, sound is a powerful vibration.

Music of the Spheres - this is the divine music. Much of the great classical music released to humanity from the greats is key notes of the music of the spheres, divine music which helps us connect to the higher consciousness and helps create harmony here in our world. I notice you have posted some inspired music in another thread, I can see you are in tune . (As someone who grew up on punk rock, it took me a while to warm up to the whole power of music and importance of harmony... but now sold )

Masculine - creative
Feminine - supportive / loving

= Divine Harmony

Yes! Alpha and Omega. Noting that we each have both the Alpha and Omega within ourselves.

On the subject of annunaki bodies, my understanding is we're generally speaking all the slave bodies now (we're all in these dumbed down bodies)... the better bodies I believe went down with Atlantis, and I'm not sure if the collective consciousness would really allow them to be here right now, would be a pretty big anomaly. Even the bodies the Annunaki types are in have limited age ranges etc like us... my understanding is though that they can just jump back in a new one however when they're through and don't have to stop remembering...

Now let me be clear here when I'm talking about half breeds and blue bloods.

Generally speaking, no one on this forum are blue bloods and most likely not half breeds. The more reptilian blood, the more likely you are at a high level in the whole new world order business and quite possibly spending your 'holidays' sacrificing innocents for your personal gain.

The average person has very little rep blood in them, but some more than others...

My understanding is that there is a real cosmic mix going on here in terms of what makes up the bodies here and different ET bloodlines. Which is one among many other reasons that makes the earth so important and interesting right now. Can all these souls from all over the place, from all different levels of consciousness, with all sorts of different ET dna actually learn to get along and heal and raise up their planet? If so, it will create a massive momentum for the rest of the galaxy that will help the whole thing heal and come up higher.

We are at one of the densest and toughest schoolrooms in the milky way... but this is a good thing for us, cause it makes us tough! Raise up the lowest and it will raise everything up that is already above it to, we're going to push the whole game of creation higher in consciousness from our little blue planet here, from the bottom, pushing it all up. Gonna be a fun ride, already is .
Old 09-30-2009, 06:37 AM   #39
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Lionhawk,

Thank you for sharing your very interesting experiences and memories.

All of the souls embodied here have pretty amazing back stories, we've all been around the block a lot longer than most of our outer selves have any knowledge of. Life isn't just one grand movie, it's 7 billion different movies in this dimension alone (each person has an interesting story to tell if we look at it from a cosmic perspective), and then even many more stories play out in higher dimensions on this planet, including the stories of the hard working angels and elementals that get no credit from us humans but who work so tirelessly behind the scenes to keep things working for us even when we continue to make a mess!

The 700,000 war thing is interesting, and I don't doubt there is some validity to it to the beings who were involved in it in their particular dimension, like yourself. What I have learned on my search for truth is that each being is experiencing radically different version of reality than the other. Each of us is basically caught up in our own 'reality / illusions' that does indeed affect everyone else's 'reality / illusions' in one way shape or form, but on the outer appearance is completely and totally unrelated.

There are multiple dimensions, and multiple pockets within each dimension. So many stories outplaying at once.

To me, the critical thing to understand is that right now what we have here on earth is an unprecedented cosmic opportunity.

The opportunity we have is to move beyond the story, beyond all the stories, and connect to the reality of who we are in the spiritual realm, in the eternal Now, beyond duality.

To move beyond the game. To realize our nature beyond the warring consciousness, beyond the illusions of who we are based on the matrix in the material dimensions.

Although the 700,000 year war happened in your experience, was it real? Or is there a reality beyond the material realm that this took place, beyond the war matrix, that is who we really are? Is there a reality in the spiritual realm that transcends our experiences here in the material realms? I say there is, this IS your divine Self.

My personal discernment would lead me to consider that the possibility that you are here on this planet, in part because out of the many who participated in this 700,000 year exercise in futility, you are ready at some level to completely break free from the consciousness that kept it going in the first place, to connect to the spiritual you, your highest Self, and remember the divine Being you are outside of the game, above and beyond the story, including beyond the story of the long war.

You and the draco you know, could you have been put here by the divine consciousness, (above and beyond the et's and the council of 9), for a special mission? Could you have put you both here to enable you to both see through the illusions of the whole game, overcome the story, become One at a higher level and thereby help the healing of both of the groups that were involved in this by creating a pathway to peace and truth in the collective consciousness of those involved?

Perhaps your and your draco friend raising of consciousness here at this critical time will make more progress for the group you worked with than 700,000 years of fighting did for them. Big mission! Sound possible?

This just came to mind, and I usually follow my intuition, perhaps it is relevant, perhaps not, thought I would share.

My understanding is, the only way earth really succeeds with what's coming is to see through the energy veil, see through the evil, see through the story, to remember who we are in the SPIRITUAL realm beyond all the material realms, beyond the wars, beyond the et's, who we are in the divine, in Being, in the Now.

For me, this is the only Way.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 09-30-2009 at 07:36 AM.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:45 AM   #40
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Super Sonic Violins...

Crank that up on a good stereo or in your car and you'll start to feel the frequency re-arrangement all through you. Or a good Opera, some notes will knock the bad out of ya.

I came across a pic of an Egyptian vase last year with a swirly drawing on it (luckily I copied it, haven't found it again since), but the overall shape was that of an S with the reverse vortex's at either end and paddles out of each side in the middle like the shape of a Football. The ultimate game of entertainment as the reflection of the pinnacle of creation... go figure.

Anyhow the swirly vortex designs and S symbols I noticed on a violin were the same as the drawing on this Egyptian vase!

I wonder if any football players like violin music.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #41
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Lionhawk,

Thank you for sharing your very interesting experiences and memories.

All of the souls embodied here have pretty amazing back stories, we've all been around the block a lot longer than most of our outer selves have any knowledge of. Life isn't just one grand movie, it's 7 billion different movies in this dimension alone (each person has an interesting story to tell if we look at it from a cosmic perspective), and then even many more stories play out in higher dimensions on this planet, including the stories of the hard working angels and elementals that get no credit from us humans but who work so tirelessly behind the scenes to keep things working for us even when we continue to make a mess!

The 700,000 war thing is interesting, and I don't doubt there is some validity to it to the beings who were involved in it in their particular dimension, like yourself. What I have learned on my search for truth is that each being is experiencing radically different version of reality than the other. Each of us is basically caught up in our own 'reality / illusions' that does indeed affect everyone else's 'reality / illusions' in one way shape or form, but on the outer appearance is completely and totally unrelated.

There are multiple dimensions, and multiple pockets within each dimension. So many stories outplaying at once.

To me, the critical thing to understand is that right now what we have here on earth is an unprecedented cosmic opportunity.

The opportunity we have is to move beyond the story, beyond all the stories, and connect to the reality of who we are in the spiritual realm, in the eternal Now, beyond duality.

To move beyond the game. To realize our nature beyond the warring consciousness, beyond the illusions of who we are based on the matrix in the material dimensions.

Although the 700,000 year war happened in your experience, was it real? Or is there a reality beyond the material realm that this took place, beyond the war matrix, that is who we really are? Is there a reality in the spiritual realm that transcends our experiences here in the material realms? I say there is, this IS your divine Self.

My personal discernment would lead me to consider that the possibility that you are here on this planet, in part because out of the many who participated in this 700,000 year exercise in futility, you are ready at some level to completely break free from the consciousness that kept it going in the first place, to connect to the spiritual you, your highest Self, and remember the divine Being you are outside of the game, above and beyond the story, including beyond the story of the long war.

You and the draco you know, could you have been put here by the divine consciousness, (above and beyond the et's and the council of 9), for a special mission? Could you have put you both here to enable you to both see through the illusions of the whole game, overcome the story, become One at a higher level and thereby help the healing of both of the groups that were involved in this by creating a pathway to peace and truth in the collective consciousness of those involved?

Perhaps your and your draco friend raising of consciousness here at this critical time will make more progress for the group you worked with than 700,000 years of fighting did for them. Big mission! Sound possible?

This just came to mind, and I usually follow my intuition, perhaps it is relevant, perhaps not, thought I would share.

My understanding is, the only way earth really succeeds with what's coming is to see through the energy veil, see through the evil, see through the story, to remember who we are in the SPIRITUAL realm beyond all the material realms, beyond the wars, beyond the et's, who we are in the divine, in Being, in the Now.

For me, this is the only Way.
Thanks for your response. You brought up some interesting points.

First off, this Planet is a living library. A living library of stories that just so happened to manifest in the first hand. The Akashic records can back this up. Soul experience. On every level imaginable and beyond to infinity. We are timeless beings, beings living in many dimensions simultaneously. The possibilities are endless and God would tell you that he/she doesn't know everything and where it all goes. The 7 billion you referred to is just one segment of this living library. You have the other Kingdoms sharing in their cumulative experiences as well. Like the Angels being forgotten, the same applies to these other Kingdoms. The connection that binds us altogether has been tampered with. How we restore that connection is not with a broad paint brush, that strokes out the labels to define it.

If one is anchored in the template of oneness, what do you suppose one will find? The soul fragment that remembers all of it's experiences. Where ever they took place and when they took place. Those experiences make up the essence of that fragment. It isn't something you can dilute. It isn't something that a paint brush can cover with labels to make it into something else. That would just be superficial. You stated, "The opportunity we have is to move beyond the story, beyond all the stories, and connect to the reality of who we are in the spiritual realm, in the eternal Now, beyond duality." The reality is that we are all these things beyond duality. The warring experiences, love, family, and whatever you can imagine. The object is not to move passed duality in the light of how it is presently being painted. The object is to operate from the template of oneness and anchor that to the Planet. That is what they mean when you hear the phrase of bringing Heaven to Earth. It is an anchoring of the energies represented by Heaven, which is of oneness, to the Planet. The fact of the matter is that everyone who is here, breathing air at this very moment, has the opportunity to anchor oneness to the Planet. How we go about doing that will be in 7 billion different ways. One must accept that one is already in oneness and shed these illusions of duality. We have to reverse engineer ourselves, since what we have been doing is what has led us to this place and time. That's the real opportunity that I think you are trying to convey, but don't let me put words in your mouth.

The 700,000 year war was not played out in this dimension. But the end game is being played out in this one because certain ET factions decided that it was easier to control a denser environment since everyone already had similar technology in the dimension where the war took place. That was why the war lasted so long in the first place. Accompanied with a resolve of survival. It was about one establishing complete dominion in this galaxy vs the other one's will to survive. View it like a movie, view it like a game so you can wrap your head around it to understand it with better clarity since you didn't experience it. What else or how else can you relate to it? That's why for some it is no game as it is experience that separates it from the superficial. Games are fun. War is not. The terms and the labels only give us slight clues as what one experiences on their path cannot be communicated in it's entirety to another unless you are operating from the template of oneness. It is one thing to transcend duality but you will run right into what you thought you were running away from with all of the memories of your soul fragment.

Just like in the Matrix, where Neo goes through the training and he keeps running from the Agents, so he can learn more. But at one point he chooses to not run anymore and to face what he has been running from. There is no escape if you are running. It will always follow you like the Agents. Chances are that if you are here on this planet, and you're still running trying to transcend to another level, to get away from the duality that is chasing you, then you will always be running. Until you turn around and face duality anchored in oneness, that being all of that you are, that Divine fragment, that God Spark, you will be lost for a long time coming.

So just know if you are here, right now, there is no place to hide, no place to transcend to, until we face this duality and all of it's issues of polarity. That's my reality, but I'm not playing some delusional game either. The same goes for the Angelic Realm. Some of them are God's greatest warriors and it is no game to them either. Ask them. They will tell you straight up that this is so. Also many do not remember, who they are. That Divine self as you mentioned. But when you do remember, come into that full knowing, (not belief), you will know that you are already an ascended being. Then your mission will become realized as to why you are truly here. This isn't about separating ourselves. This is about combining the very light together like a snow ball going down a hill. If you are a willing snow flake you will jump on. It is always a choice.

As far as the comments you made concerning my Draconian friend and myself, I never have looked at in the terms you have described. So this was refreshing in one sense. So thank-you for your angle and presentation as to the possibilities. I am willing to share what her and I are still working on because I think it is an important part of this puzzle that we find ourselves in. Tonight, I am supposed to receive some more information on this. We will see what that information brings and where I head off with it. What we do know is that we both have done a lot of inner work to heal and our association was a scary one at first but we have develop a very deep respect for each other. What we both know is there are Agents associated with the black hole. We have both seen them. We also know that they are also working with Billy Meier and the Plejarens. I think they are applying pressure to the Plejarens to stop running away and to face the music as they have been one of "several players in this game." (I'm being facetious) When the Plejarens balanced out what they had done, they basically ran because they didn't want to create any more problems here and also for them. But the fact is, is that we and everything else in this construct is all inter connected together. Another thing that has become very clear is the resolve of the Draconians. They trust no one. Think about negative reinforcement. This where the possibility of them being dumped here takes hold. They were rejected if this is true and out of anger of that rejection decided to take dominion of the galaxy. Then the war happened. There was no peace treaty as far as I know. So I am assuming that the war ended because there wasn't enough resources to continue it. Every body scattered and the Draconians came here and have been hiding ever since, rebuilding as it were, using us as their slaves. There is also a rogue faction here as well working with the Draconians, but they want their own control, so they haven't allowed themselves to be ruled by the Draconians. Now if you look around and watch other ETs in the mix, the picture just gains in complexity. If the Draconians weren't here, disclosure would have happened a long time ago. There has also been a lot of maneuvering between all these factions. Throw the Prime Directive out the window. It doesn't exist as we know it. Describe it as a chess game if that will aid you in understanding what is going on around you. It is not an illusion as many want you to believe. The hologram is real. If it wasn't it wouldn't be a hologram.

What is not being realized is that there are those who are have already achieved this connection in oneness. Fully awake and operating here in the now. The deception is that we must ascend to do that. That's disinformation. Then to top it off by those who think one is being arrogant only demonstrates how shallow and out of touch they are. Everyone should be glad that there are those who have achieved this. To those that have, it is so far from the truth as to the ones conjuring that up. It becomes very transparent. You can throw all the stones you want, but you won't hit anything. Was that arrogant of me to say? It wasn't out of arrogance that I said that. That is also why some have given up. Because humanity can be very cruel. Every real lightworker, not wantabees, I know has found this to be a common denominator. Alex Collier is a good example of what he is trying to balance as he is fed up with the threats, persecution, false accusations, from people who never even met this man. If you don't know someone in the first hand, and you make personal comments in a negative fashion towards them, then you are the real problem. It is speculation at it's worse and only shows what is lacking in that person. It comes down to a distraction in it's lowest form. But it is not or cannot stand in the light of truth, the comments made by these personages. The bottom line is that we are all striving to be our potential and when we get there, it should be something we should celebrate instead of tearing to pieces. The connection speaks for itself and the disconnection also does the same. It isn't all that hard to discern it.

I have stated before that the Repilians will not negotiate. Their resolve is the real issue. Their dominion of the Planet. They have no right to have dominion over this Planet is how I truly feel about it. They have no right to have dominion over the Kingdoms of this Planet. They have no right to impose their will onto any living thing on this Planet. Neither do we! We are not here to take dominion over anything. We are here to serve as stewards at best. It is not our right to take dominion over this Planet. The most important right we have outside our basic spiritual existence is the right to take responsibility for ourselves.

I leave you with this to maul over as you choose. Thank-you for your feedback 14 Chakras as that often leads to healthy discussions. Also note this is my reality and maybe not your own or anyone else for that matter. Just one path speaking.

Namaste' 14 Chakras
Old 09-30-2009, 07:11 PM   #42
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
me? at this point i do not know antyhing...and that's fine..now everything is possible for me, all theories, some more probabale, some less...but it is good to know all of them....now I will concentrate on ME being Me, not worrying if I am engineered or not...
Oh... I agree with you totally there Burgundia.

That's the only thing I do know at the moment is that I got up at 7:15, did some tai-chi and then hoovered the upstairs of my home. I put away the washing. Sometime later I drove to the garage and put my car in for a service, then walked home along the beach.

All this I know is absolute fact. from my reference point.

From all of your reference points, this may be true, or it may not.

I haven't a clue if I was made, evolved, sprang from a cosmic vagina or in fact a barely passable effort of a hairless monkey that was made in a petri dish by seven foot lizards. (Or, am being put back in a petri dish by seven foot lizards!) . How can anyone else ? ooh... I've got a few ideas...I'm pretty sure we're special and unique...and I like christo's opening post. If someone finds out who this God chap (or babe) is, I can't wait for the results

P.S. Lionhawk... I've only just read your post on Draconians, after posting mine ! It's a complete coincidence that I mentioned seven foot lizards and in no way represents any kind of dissent towards your post. I am happy to read of your experiences. I am glad that there are people out there who have had real experiences and real information to pass on. I, I am afraid, can only comment on the dust-free nature of my bedroom - and my common sense as it relates to my understanding of the world around me. (As people may gather, I'm in a slightly skeptical frame of mind at the mo, after a year of delving and an is it/isn't it? Swine flu pandemic....)

peace n love,

K

Last edited by Kulapops; 09-30-2009 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Edited for postscript
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:58 PM   #43
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Dr. Peterson says a lot of stuff, that comment about the only people resistant to mind control where alien hybrids was misdirect. Anyone can become resistant to mind control. It is just a matter of consciousness and how expanded yours is.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:53 PM   #44
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Hi tone...please help me here...do you mean to say Dr Peterson said...
The only people resistant to mind control were Alien Hybreds? I wll go listen again..but if you could confirm that for me I would be greatful
Thanks
Brook
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:42 PM   #45
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Dr. Peterson says a lot of stuff, that comment about the only people resistant to mind control where alien hybrids was misdirect. Anyone can become resistant to mind control. It is just a matter of consciousness and how expanded yours is.

I concur! Another misdirect was the RH factor. I thought I was seeing things.
Good call T3J! This stuff is overwhelming as it is.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:18 PM   #46
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I think we were engineered.

*awaits stoning by other Avalon members*
The only stones I have have been flushed away now anyway HJ some of the researchers and research I've read suggest similar things to this...

C1 bone - I did a thread on this a few moons ago... many other I know have had this done too and it is beneficial and unblocks something definitely...

J seals - I'm in the throws of looking into this,,, I'll keep you all posted...

the Pye stuff about blended DNA...

Adam's calendar

the small list goes...

I would say yes to this...

Don't stone me back
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:11 AM   #47
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Humble Janitor, you wont be the only one waitin on bein stoned, I'm beside ya buddy!
I must admit that I'm a full blown believer in the works of Zechariah Sitchin, Lloyd Pye and Jim Marrs. Their work is backed by monumental evidence that I've followed intensely for the past year. When you delve into the origins of the bible, and the editors/manipulators of the same, you'll see a different picture altogether. All I do know, is that I'm smart enough to know that I DON'T know a whole lot about a whole bunch of stuff. I learn from you people here, and while some I find are not substantiated by my studies, many others are. Sometimes I just find a crumb of information, and when I decide to follow that, it leads me into another direction entirely, which adds to what I have learned. I hope to always be able to add to my knowledge, so thank you all for contributing in my journey.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 05:05 AM   #48
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your informative response Lionhawk, interesting experiences you share, gratitude.

I chuckeled a bit at this line: "The hologram is real. If it wasn't it wouldn't be a hologram. "

I get your point, it just sounds a bit funny to me, kind of paradoxical... is a matrix real because it's a matrix? I guess the real questions is, is there reality beyond the matrix and if so, what is it and can we connect to it while we are in the matrix?

I guess my approach is that beyond the matrix, beyond the dualistic realms, there are realms of infinite light. There are literally infinitely more realms and dimensions beyond those that are currently trapped in duality, trapped in war, trapped in suffering. These higher realms beyond duality are the spiritual realms.

What appears to be reality in a lower dimension, including in the 5th dimension or any pockets of it, has no power or effect on a higher one. The higher dimensions and the Beings that reside there reamain unscathed regardless of what those in the lower dimensions choose to create or mis-create in theirs.

However, the beings that reside in the spiritual realms are beyond duality, they are beings of unconditional love, and some of them foresake moving up higher to remain with us here behind the scenes to help us pass our grades and co-create an abundant reality rather than the one we've been experiencing.

Any one of these Beings is literally infinitely more powerful than the most powerful of the darkest of the dark. The dark forces are parasites who live only while people continue to feed them their own energy. It is only the rules of the game, such as free will, that prevent the forces of light from removing the dark forces once and for all.

However, as above so below and life goes in cycles. We are now moving towards an in breath, everything comes up higher, becomes more conscious, moves more towards an interconnected reality. The darkest ones that are working against this, including the dracos, will not have much more time to interfere here. The forces of light in the spiritual realms, and those who work with them in the higher dimensions will remove them. It is time for the dark ones to face up to their own misuse of karma. They have had enough chances to bend the knee and stop breaking the rules of creation.

It is now time for humanity to evolve unhindered by the deceivers. It will take a critical mass of people here to raise their consciousness to bring on a golden age unsurpassed in history. The people that will do this are people like you and me and people on this forum. People who choose to seek reality beyond the illusions of fighting an enemy outside of ourselves rather surrendering to who we really are in our hearts.

As humanity heals and raises it's consciousness here, it will have tremendously powerful effects throughout all of cosmos, because so many different types of evolutions are embodied here on this planet. Healing consciousness here will create very powerful momentum's to heal it for the rest of the galaxy.

Each one of us here has an opportunity unsurpassed in our own histories, and much of cosmic history, to make major positive shifts for all of creation here and Now. This is the time. This is the Now. It's time to go as far as we can and commit to doing what needs to be done. For me this is a state of surrender to the higher will within me, my own higher will.

Espavo.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-03-2009 at 05:47 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:10 AM   #49
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent response 14 chakras! Powerful.

The only thing I question is at what dimension do we exceed duality? The reason why I ask this is because I have found issues of duality existing in the 11 and 12th dimensions. Duality being the representation or the product of issues combined with polarity. I would also suspect that it may be found on higher dimensions as well. If we don't learn how to balance the polarity in this reality, how can we assume that we will be able to do that in another dimension? I think that is part of what we must learn to do here so that we can handle this in these other realities. Here's a stupid question. Does the Creator look at it as just one large dimension? All the dimensions being parts of the greater dimension. Parts of the whole. We also know that battles took place in the Heavens. What dimension is that? Sorry, two questions..

Sorry I left you hanging. I have been extremely busy. Great posting and I concur with much of what you stated.

Namaste'
Old 10-06-2009, 06:57 AM   #50
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Could it be that these dark forces

that you refer

actualy come from the highest planes ....

you know realy we would not learn without the dark

influence ...the unconsious.. all is there for a good reason ...

i seem to have found a very deep truth in myself

i dont expect eny one to get it ...

you get it when you get it ...

embrase the dark and the light

no judgement ... unity ...duality a perfect balance

a change in consiousnes...(un consious...consious..

its hapening right here right now ...

light and dark to you ...in you

the earth (soil) is rich and dark full of potential (UN CONSCIOUS)
where growth takes place ....

when the seed germinates and hits the surface

it reaches up and pushed thru into the light(CONSCIOUS)

where it is continues to grow ...untill it dies and returns to the soil ..

you see the simple symbology here ...

the world will show you all you need to know

if you only have the eyes to see ...

hmmm then you can rest in the what is ..

all love in many shades ..rhythmmmm

rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote