Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2008, 02:40 AM   #1
Suriel

Default Pleiadians are HERE with us NOW

It seems that the Pleiadians are preparing for our ascension into the next dimension. They are literally adjusting our vibrational frequencies to enter the new Earth. I know that sounds crazy, but this could be a clue to a connection that you have been looking for on what is going to happen in 2012.

I found a short video series on YouTube where a Brazilian Man had an ecounter with the Pleiadians recently. Here is the link.

These are exciting times. For those of you that are tuning into the new vibrational frequencies in our current universe, you will be happy to know that you are preparing for the Golden Age. Before this happens, there may be some changes on the Earth. But the outcome will be a positive one.

I look forward to being a part of the Golden Age community. Watch the video. I feel it is clue. Any feedback on this subject is encouraged. We are exploring our light bodies and we are waiting to shine to the 5th dimension.

Peace.

Tags
2012, ascension, contactee, pleiadian