Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-18-2009, 02:37 PM   #1
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default JZ Knight Ramtha Cult Exposed

Glen Cunningham talks about his involvement with Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment (RSE). In this two part video interview Glen talks about his unique experience of being employed by JZ Knight as “Ramtha’s” personal bodyguard while a member of RSE. He came to realize that he was involved In a clever and deceptive cult. In this candid interview with David McCarthy, Glen answers questions regarding, How he got involved with RSE, what his experiences were while he was employed there, especially that caused him to leave, And what he learned of the workings of RSE while he was employed there. This interview is based on Glen’s personal experiences and opinions as related to RSE.

Part I

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=685

Part II

http://video.google.com/googleplayer...&hl=en&fs=true

Very eye opening account of this organization.

The Truth is coming out on many of these so-called 'enlightened' people/channelers making money off people who are searching to make themselves whole.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:02 PM   #2
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: JZ Knight Ramtha Cult Exposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
The Truth is coming out on many of these so-called 'enlightened' people/channelers making money off people who are searching to make themselves whole.
Yes J.Z. Knight is a total scam artist.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:04 PM   #3
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

This former employee of JZ seems like a real down to earth, honest man.

It is amazing what really goes on behind the scenes of the so called Guru/teachers.

I truly believe it is time we are all masters of ourselves not to lead others but to lead by example, not to control people but to empower them.
Old 12-18-2009, 03:05 PM   #4
Enlightenme
Avalon Senior Member

I read up on Ramtha and JZ around 20 years ago and decided it did not have that ring of truth that I feel when I resonate with something I have investigated.
I left it behind.
Enlightenme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:19 PM   #5
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Yes it/she/he whatever never resonated with me either, but being that she was even in that movie "The Secret" I am sure it gave her a lot more followers.

I think it is such a shame that we, human beings, keep being led down the wrong path.

and how could someone do this, knowing they are pulling the wool over their eyes.

I guess I just feel it is unbelievable what people do and how they want to believe in something so much they they will allow someone to deceive them this way.

The story about manifesting blue feathers, walnuts is such a joke, then the wine ceremonies getting drunk and screaming! Wow!

And the poor people who thought they would be cured of cancer then died a few months later.

If it helps some that's good, but I can't imagine following a fake.
Old 12-18-2009, 03:46 PM   #6
BlackLight43
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightenme View Post
I read up on Ramtha and JZ around 20 years ago and decided it did not have that ring of truth that I feel when I resonate with something I have investigated.
I left it behind.
I too read the book some 20 years ago or more and my inner voice said :Just because they are dead doesn't make them right"

I also left it behind and tossed the book!
BlackLight43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:07 PM   #7
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

> ... and decided it did not have that ring of truth that I feel when I resonate with something I have investigated.

> ... ever resonated with me either,

That is the problem with feelings, resonance, and the like. It is highly unreliable. Think of the numbers of people it did 'resonate' with that were taken for a ride!
Old 12-18-2009, 04:15 PM   #8
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
> ... and decided it did not have that ring of truth that I feel when I resonate with something I have investigated.

> ... ever resonated with me either,

That is the problem with feelings, resonance, and the like. It is highly unreliable. Think of the numbers of people it did 'resonate' with that were taken for a ride!
Yes but it is also how we learn discernment too. It it resonated with someone there was a need to be whole out of an illusion they are under that something is missing in them or fragmented.

To me it is more about knowing oneself and doing shadow work, or going into the unconscious of what one doesn't know about oneself, instead of listening to another spew 'garbage' from their own mind, or in the case of Ramtha, repeating thing JZ read from other authors.
Old 12-18-2009, 06:35 PM   #9
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes but it is also how we learn discernment too. It it resonated with someone there was a need to be whole out of an illusion they are under that something is missing in them or fragmented.

To me it is more about knowing oneself and doing shadow work, or going into the unconscious of what one doesn't know about oneself, instead of listening to another spew 'garbage' from their own mind, or in the case of Ramtha, repeating thing JZ read from other authors.
I think "Ramtha" is real, but he is a total jerk so why would I want to listen to his channelings?
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:40 PM   #10
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Read Rayelen Alan's expose as told to her by her black ops husband on Ramtha- her teeth were implanted with receivers and the info was downloaded via a govt. black ops project as is a lot of the channeling out there.
It's in her book the Obergon Chronicles.

Off to read the above when I have time.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:26 PM   #11
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes but it is also how we learn discernment too.
We learn discernment from being fooled? Well, to some degree I guess. That can be some hard lessons to learn. It is easier to learn from history and the mistakes and success of others. As long as 'discernment' isn't another word for 'feelings'.

I learned to stop relying on feelings, faith, and revealed knowledge and to use my brain, reason, and proven methods for discovering the truth.

J.Z. Knight and her kind rely on people not using their brains and reason.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:34 PM   #12
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Read Rayelen Alan's expose as told to her by her black ops husband on Ramtha- her teeth were implanted with receivers and the info was downloaded via a govt. black ops project as is a lot of the channeling out there.
It's in her book the Obergon Chronicles.

Off to read the above when I have time.
eleni: can you clarify, whose teeth were implanted?

Every nook & cranny is being purged now so all those who do not work for the benefit of humanity should watch their back, because their time is just around the corner......government agents, corp. execs., no one will escape this clearing.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:54 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Read Rayelen Alan's expose as told to her by her black ops husband...
eleni,

The name "Rayelan" sounded familiar to me, but when I google her name I get stuff that may be text attibuted to her but not her...

Can you give me a good link for reading up on her?

Does she have her own radio show?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:32 PM   #14
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

JZ Kinight's teeth contained receivers......

Here is some of what she had to say:

In the spring of 1993, I had my eyes opened by a four star Admiral who sat at my kitchen table and told me about JZ Knight, the woman who channels Ramtha.

He told me that JZ was one of their early experiments. He said that her first husband was a dentist that Navy Intelligence used for their covert operatives. This dentist was asked to put an implant in one of JZ's molars. Through the implant, the men who controlled the messages that Ramtha gave, were able to make JZ believe she was receiving messages from an entity who lived on earth 35,000 years ago.

JZ went on to make millions of dollars and convert millions of people to her particular brand of beliefs.

The Admiral told me that their group dropped JZ because they had not given her a psychological profile before they began using her. Evidently JZ's ego stepped in and began distorting the messages to fit her own needs. Once she began doing this, she was dropped by the group that was headed by this Admiral. He said that a NWO group picked her up and is now using the group for creating mind controlled "sleepers".

The Admiral was Gunther's commanding officer at the time he told me this information.

It is my belief that Gunther and I were being set up to become the founders of a New Age religion! I am not sure of this, but the moment I exposed The Obergon Chronicles as part of a mind control experiment, in January of 1997... Gunther disappeared

Seashore- Rayelan Alan runs Rumor Mill News- was married to one of the early *super soldiers*. She recently had Kerry and Bill on her radio show.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:34 PM   #15
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

More info is in her book as I mentioned- Obergon Chronicles but here's a link with some info- very interesting to say the least....

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...ames/read/6708
Old 12-18-2009, 08:40 PM   #16
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

eleni: tks for your concise answer......wow things are so interwoven and complicated.....its a mine field to sort through. A friend of mine has The Obergon Chronicles.....it is authored by JZ? Why did you expose it? Tks.

Sorry eleni....our posts crossed....I will check out the link you provided. Many tks.

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 12-18-2009 at 09:06 PM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:44 PM   #17
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Rayelan Alan is the author of Obergon Chronicles- she was married to a black ops man named Gunther.......

I didn't expose it- years ago I was subjected to Ramtha and I didn't get a good feeling about it......not sure if it was Ramtha or JZ that turned me off but as I mentioned before......there is A LOT that goes on in the form of mind control/remote influencing that leaves the subject of channelling up for hot debate. That and I don't trust discarnate entities anymore than I trust the local Vicar.

Last edited by eleni; 12-19-2009 at 04:25 AM.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:49 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Seashore; 12-19-2009 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Remove repetitive post
Old 12-18-2009, 08:51 PM   #19
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Gunther was Rayelan Alan's super soldier black ops husband.......
Old 12-18-2009, 08:51 PM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Seashore; 12-19-2009 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Remove repetitive post
Old 12-19-2009, 01:20 AM   #21
ISIS
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you "TheTruthWillSetUFree" for this thread/post

I will take you up on viewing these two interviews as soon as I put my pen down...much looking forward to it, I must say....

I know the work of RSE, and many other modalities that are available for people searching for their higher self...

I like many others out there, have paid money for subjects, worshops, courses and seminars in their life time searching to find what fits for them or in a graduating latter.

I , say, that for myself and many others, the desciplines that RSE teaches is is no way hurting a person,(in my opinion only) ~ On the contrary, the desciples enrich the person's monkey mind to a state of focus concentration, and only YOUR FOCUS OF CONCENTRATION....

It is all about YOU and no one else....
Yes, there is a fee....There is a fee to all courses,seminars, workshop etc. that I have taken in the past, but I must say that RSE desciples have been the only method that has helped me to break my barriers...

I just needed to add my input here...AND BY THE WAY JZ/RAMTHA WAS NOT IN THE SECRET! RAMTHA was in "What the BLEEP Do We Know"

However, I do not want to step on anyones toes here, everyone still has free will for as long as we are here, and everyone is on their own journey

Peace to all

Ps: I will now look at the interviews and will coment once I have seen them.

ISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:45 AM   #22
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISIS View Post
Thank you "TheTruthWillSetUFree" for this thread/post

I will take you up on viewing these two interviews as soon as I put my pen down...much looking forward to it, I must say....

I know the work of RSE, and many other modalities that are available for people searching for their higher self...

I like many others out there, have paid money for subjects, worshops, courses and seminars in their life time searching to find what fits for them or in a graduating latter.

I , say, that for myself and many others, the desciplines that RSE teaches is is no way hurting a person,(in my opinion only) ~ On the contrary, the desciples enrich the person's monkey mind to a state of focus concentration, and only YOUR FOCUS OF CONCENTRATION....

It is all about YOU and no one else....
Yes, there is a fee....There is a fee to all courses,seminars, workshop etc. that I have taken in the past, but I must say that RSE desciples have been the only method that has helped me to break my barriers...

I just needed to add my input here...AND BY THE WAY JZ/RAMTHA WAS NOT IN THE SECRET! RAMTHA was in "What the BLEEP Do We Know"

However, I do not want to step on anyones toes here, everyone still has free will for as long as we are here, and everyone is on their own journey

Peace to all

Ps: I will now look at the interviews and will coment once I have seen them.

Isis thank you for your kind and thoughtful response.

For the sake of clarity, when I post something I don't necessarily judge it as bad/good wrong or right. I post so people have information.

I have done many seminars too some of which people have called cults.

Whatever helps one to the next step of their understanding is worthwhile, whatever keeps them thinking they need to go outside oneself and depend on a teacher is another story, there must come a time when a student realizes there is nothing to 'get' out there that he doesn't hold within him/herself.

I wish you well on your journey

Truth