Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 04:10 PM   #51
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
SNIPPED
One piece of information that caught my attention from the Heather pdf was where it said that some flax seeds are the by product of these synthetic humans. can't remember what rabbit hole that tidbit was hidden in?!
Don't mean to hi jack the thread. Lets just make this a 2 or 3 post side bar but what is a "flax seed." I don't need the specific link but from your memory...

What is it?
Where does it come or how is it generated?
What does it do?
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:15 PM   #52
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 83
Default Re: The Heather Material

Hi SteveX,

Flaxseed is also known as linseed. It is a dietary supplement and very good for you. It is sometimes pressed into oil form, and is high in Omega 3-fatty acids.

I grind mine from whole grain and make sure it is organic. There is no way that it could be cut with biological material...what a crock!
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:21 PM   #53
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
One piece of information that caught my attention from the Heather pdf was where it said that some flax seeds are the by product of these synthetic humans. Several months ago I remember coming across the same information in the form of a warning to stay away from flax seeds due to this very fact. Apparently it's not a healthy dietary supplement after all when laced with FAKE PEOPLE PARTS!

Can you say Soylent Green?

Something tells me that the truth is not too far off from the scenario presented in this file, all we can do is file it and move on till we can connect more dots...as in the flax seed connection, can't remember what rabbit hole that tidbit was hidden in?!
There is no way that a reputable flax oil compnay (Barlean's in US is one example) are using run off from cyber soldiers. This is fear mongering at it's worst IMO.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:57 PM   #54
fr66ajc
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 28
Default Re: The Heather Material

AFAIK Flax seed oil was originally used for cooking prior to WWII. After that we started getting all this super-processed hydrogenated what-not and that has caused the rise in diabetes.

Proper flax seed oil = good stuff...

Not sure about the Heather content... too any of my own alarm bells going off, but then I am no barometer for truth..
fr66ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:18 PM   #55
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: The Heather Material

SOYLENT GREEN, WHAT IT'S MADE OF:

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:19 PM   #56
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtailhawk View Post
Hi SteveX,

Flaxseed is also known as linseed. It is a dietary supplement and very good for you. It is sometimes pressed into oil form, and is high in Omega 3-fatty acids.

I grind mine from whole grain and make sure it is organic. There is no way that it could be cut with biological material...what a crock!
Flax oil, great especially for "O" blood types.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #57
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 119
Default Re: The Heather Material

I'd like to express my two cents here:

Its patently obvious that the Heather.PDF was not written by anyone with an MD or PHD. Perhaps it was transcribed, by someone with a grade-school level of education. Thats possible.

How do I know this? I work in one of the worlds leading research Institutions (Genetics, Bio-Physics, Medical Science etc) and handle materials and papers written by MD, PHDs, MPH's EVERY DAY. Who better to evaluate this? And no, I'm sorry the material is not consistent with someone writing in a 2nd language either. Language facility is not really the issue with the PDF, rather thought, idea structure and presentation, and utter LACK of some basic verbage and "industry" terminology that anyone who has an education (as claimed by the author) would have.

So does this mean that there aren't "supersoldiers" being genteically altered and equiped with nano-technology? Of course not. Its very possible/Probable. I think it's a real issue and I have nothing but the utmost sympathy for those folks (Duncan O'finoin etc)

But as I've stated before on this forum...there is such a thing as being a free an open forum of ideas....and on the other hand allowing people to willfully stray into self-indulgence (by allowing them to drone on an on before a captive audience) and actively mis-leading people.

When you run a forum you have to strike an intelligent balance. Does the fact that your site is about Whistleblowers mean that you have to present EVERY STORY and EVERY PERSON that approaches you equally?

Is one not allowed to evaluate the veracity and value of information at all before presenting it?

Should one who is presenting a story, have to provide some very basic substantiating data? If the party can't provide ANY info, then shouldn't the next step be for Bill/Kerry to look at the info an ask themselves if it adds/contributes value to their mission?

Is their mission to provide a mouthpiece/soapbox for anyone who has any strange story or claim? ----without putting their personal opinion as site/project founders in at all?

I think these are fair questions.

IMO as a scientist, I see nothing wrong with being discerning about what you present. I think the "risk" of losing a really good whistleblower is minimal...basically because the really good ones will have some substantiating info. They will. Plain and simple.

But I don't believe I should just be able to make-up any story and just blather all over here in the name of "free expression of ideas". No one here would like it if I did that....and I can assure you I could make my PDF sound VERY convincing! I would expect someone to contact me to ask some follow-up questions. I hope that is what happens here.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:19 PM   #58
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: The Heather Material

Hiram

here here well said
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:31 PM   #59
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post

I have an email message from Kinsuemei2 that he wants to pull back from this.

When we are talking about super soldiers and MKUltra stuff, this is a very dangerous and risky area
- as was seen when one venue after another pulled out of planning a conference, all saying the same phrase, "we cannot accommodate you", until it was necessary to postpone the conference.

We had people who were going to release more information and post it to the Kinsuemei2 thread that is closed, but they have changed their minds. Believe me, none of this is orchestrated on the part of the moderators - we have just been caught in the middle of some explosive issues.
We'll see what happens over the next few days, but at this time, there is no further information.
I do not know Kinsuemei2 , but fear for his safety.

Those who have done their homework in this area understand HOW explosive this subject matter is.

I only hope that all the parties are safe and will be allowed to show their evidence and were not silenced.

I am hoping that Kerry will release the interview with Kinsuemei2 and the 9 Heather files he spoke of to warn mankind.

Some of us know that many of those sci-fi movies and video games had truth hidden inside of them.

Luckily, many are now connecting the dots and can see through the deception and can spot the debunkers.

Last edited by Karen; 02-17-2010 at 12:54 AM.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:00 PM   #60
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 83
Default Re: The Heather Material

Linda, perhaps you should heed Hiram's post. You claim you do not know "Kinsuemei2 ", yet your posts imply other wise....

Last edited by Karen; 02-17-2010 at 12:54 AM. Reason: personal request
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:35 PM   #61
Deadalus
Avalon Senior Member
 
Deadalus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 2
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafury View Post
I started reading the pdf and very quickly ended up simply reading Bill Ryans comments and decided the pdf wasn't really worth my time. Bill asks very good critical thinking questions to vet this story and we the reader never receive any answer to them. Apparently he hasn't received any answers either.

Will Kerry believe anything? Is this material worthy of being posted on the front page of PC? Who the heck is Marco?

discuss.
Her writing is definalty not proffessional but I think thats because she was rushing and dind't care about grammer. If this was a fake latter than she would definatly took her time to make it as proffessional as possible. Secondly she has demostrated technical knowledge. How did she know that going through the stargate requires a few modifications to one body.
Deadalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:55 PM   #62
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtailhawk View Post
Linda, perhaps you should heed Hiram's post. You claim you do not know "Kinsuemei2", yet your posts imply other wise....
I have no connection to Kinsuemei2 whatsoever as some on this board can verify if necessary. I am just a woman in my 60's from the west coast who has been there, done that and is no fool.

No need to direct me to anybody's post who you may think is qualified to understand this subject. I spend all my time studying everything and come to my own conclusions based on my instincts, experiences and deep research.

I only want the truth like MOST of the people here and hate for certain topics to be swept under the rug like it has been in the past.

Time is running out and whistle blowers must come out of hiding if they really do care about our planet and it's people.
The truth is truly stranger than fiction and we have been brainwashed and controlled for way too long.

I just hope that people will finally open up their eyes and start asking the right questions about these dangerous black operations.

Last edited by Karen; 02-17-2010 at 12:53 AM. Reason: personal request
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:58 PM   #63
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 119
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadalus View Post
Her writing is definalty not proffessional but I think thats because she was rushing and dind't care about grammer. If this was a fake latter than she would definatly took her time to make it as proffessional as possible. Secondly she has demostrated technical knowledge. How did she know that going through the stargate requires a few modifications to one body.
Hi Deadalus,

I'm not sure that she did demonstrate technical knowledge. One can find out that information about stargates without having actually worked with a stargate. Was there other technical knowledge demonstrated?

We pose the questions to ourselves: Why is the paper poorly written? Why is the grammar poor? Why is it not really the sort of paper we would expect from someone with a scientific backround? Why are the ideas scattered and unstructured? Why would someone with a Chemistry degree not use any words associated with Chemistry in the paper?

I feel so funny posing these questions as I am usually in the position of arguing the "other side" to my professional colleagues. I'm not even a skeptic!! I think there are Stargates. I think there are supersoldiers.

But I'm afraid in this particular case...the burden is somewhat on the poster to provide some bare modicum of substantiation. If for some one-in-a-million chance this is actual and "Heather" is real and telling the truth....well then she has done it so very badly (even as far as whistleblowers go)....that it is almost our job as rational beings to disbelieve it. If we don't then where is the line of our integrity drawn?


I am about the fairest person that there is. But I do ask for some rationally put together argument. I mean that in the nicest way possible---through a keyboard
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:02 PM   #64
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
I'd like to express my two cents here:


But I don't believe I should just be able to make-up any story and just blather all over here in the name of "free expression of ideas". No one here would like it if I did that....and I can assure you I could make my PDF sound VERY convincing! I would expect someone to contact me to ask some follow-up questions. I hope that is what happens here.
It obviously only happens to a few................


I too do not believe anyone should post in here a made up story but if Kerry and Bill truly vetted all the whistleblowers, do you still think they would of put their stories out there ?

Its so sad that this has happen and I will put right here that it was because one mod thought there were too many "typos". For shame. Thats not a good enough reason

My daughter in laws grandmother could tell you stories that would make your hair stand up straight and so could my late husband who was also Native American.

I will not come forward and post on here because I might be asked for "proof" and I have none but what was told to me and its in my mind and heart. The grandmother speaks the truth and she will not come forward. Oh does that means she lies ? NO

I say Shame on anyone that thinks they are authorative enough to judge one mans because of typos or IP address.

Whether he is really sick or not should not be brought up for discussion period

Anchor, you surprised me with the F.....ing sue me 2 remark, its out of character for you.



I have been coming here since it opened and I do think if you do not comply with the mods in what your response is you are not always banned............you are ignorred.....pure and simple

Sidekick has a valid point in his remarks on how it goes down in this forum


Its funny I keep hearing how FrancieJones got banned for putting up a private email recieved from Bill........Why is Lightwarrior still able to post when he indeed put up a PM of kinsuemei2 ? All I seen was it was removed and he is still around (not sure of his name ) I'm not asking that he be banned but I'm saying Rules s/b for all if applied fairly

No one deserves to be treated as they didnt matter. We all matter and should be treated as we would want to be. So banning and ignoring based on assumptions or disagreeing is wrong.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:23 PM   #65
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 119
Default Re: The Heather Material

mnTruthseeker,

You are a decent and beautiful spirit, I can feel it from your words. However, I think you are not really addressing the point that I am making. It is a fair and reasonable point and one that deserves an equitable response.

The question I posed further up was: "Is their (PCs) mission to provide a mouthpiece/soapbox for anyone who has any strange story or claim? ----without putting their personal opinion as site/project founders into at all?"

You are implying that in the event that Bill or Kerry makes the decision to pull/ not allow some information due to factors they feel make it veracity questionable...that the sources of that information are being "Treated as if they didn't matter".

I think you are being a bit extreme with that statement and bringing a bit too much emotion to what should be pretty basic. In other words you are making it personal.

I want to emphasize that I commend you for defending those people who you see as victims.

What you might not realize however, is that being mislead by faulty information victimizes people as well. And trying to protect people from lies and untruths is also an attempt to keep people from being victims.

You say you will not come forward and post on here for fear of being "asked for proof".

Is it so mean to ask somone for proof? Does it mean that your story is untrue because you have no proof? No. I think in that situation one would simply state: This is what happened to me, though I have no proof

I am absolutely certain that most on here would love to hear the story...some would believe, some would not...thus is life.

Its not mean, or cruel to ask someone for proof. If they can't produce it they simply can't. But in that case, a person must have SOME standards.

No one is being judged on "Typos". In fact, I don't think anyone is being judged at all. I think some information is being evaluated as to its likelihood. Most factors point to it being some sort of mixture of fantasy and fact. Unfortunately the proponderance of data suggests that it is contrived.

Hopefully we'll get some better information soon that will clear everything up.

I don't think anyone is a "victim" here...so we should drop that mentality.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:18 AM   #66
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 136
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Its funny I keep hearing how FrancieJones got banned for putting up a private email recieved from Bill........Why is Lightwarrior still able to post when he indeed put up a PM of kinsuemei2 ? All I seen was it was removed and he is still around (not sure of his name ) I'm not asking that he be banned but I'm saying Rules s/b for all if applied fairly
I just want to note I have written permission from Kinsuemei2 to post that info\PM, and he sent it to me in order to make an article out of it on PLW. Which I did, not published, but I can link it to you if you wish. In any other case (without written permission) I would agree with you.

EDIT TO ADD: A quote of my earlier statement in this thread, I feel it is relevant to your point (page 2)
Quote:
I have a couple of personal remarks regarding this entire subject.

1. Release the material with personal disclaimers from Bill and/or Kerry if any of them wish to do so. The notes in the PDF file is more than sufficient in my view along with a personal disclaimer. Personal disclaimers has been done before on PC, and so it should be done regarding all subjects\whistle-blowers in all that is fair, in my view.

2. Do not for any reason release IP addresses or any personal details that can risk the identity of the whistle-blower, no matter what the case may be. This should go without question in all cases.

This is about all I have to say regarding this subject.
Best regards,

Tommy

Last edited by seeingterra; 02-17-2010 at 12:24 AM.
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:21 AM   #67
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
What you might not realize however, is that being mislead by faulty information victimizes people as well. And trying to protect people from lies and untruths is also an attempt to keep people from being victims.


Good point Hiram

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi Mntruthseeker

Quote:
I say Shame on anyone that thinks they are authorative enough to judge one mans because of typos or IP address.

you use SHAME to express your strong opinion quite often here and elsewhere in your post.... in itself a judgement....or resentment..
.

Last edited by lightblue; 02-17-2010 at 02:07 AM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:28 AM   #68
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: The Heather Material

Hiram You are right, I came here to pick up a name and this whole post was meant for another thread...........under banned and forgotten



I also was already informed that I was out of line for putting this here.

Makes no difference to me as what I said is the truth and most people here find that they are up against so many when they try to express themself

I meant every word I put and I would not change a word.

You mentioned that you were given permission but I want to say the words you put along with the email you put out here...............was very derogative and that puts a whole different light on the complete message.

I am very disapointed at the spin of things myself and being a long time member I have seen alot of people just quietly leave.

I do not know Kinsuemei and do not know what he is about but I do believe in equal rights no matter who or what you are. In fact we never chatted prior to any of this. I just seen an unfairness and got a sick feeling seeing how many sided against him and half never read the full thread.


So to those that find this offensive, I'm sorry but maybe you see for yourself that all of us do not just "follow the leaders"
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:40 AM   #69
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 136
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
You mentioned that you were given permission but I want to say the words you put along with the email you put out here...............was very derogative and that puts a whole different light on the complete message.
I will not argue with you on that specific point. But you should be aware I posted (in Kerry's thread) that I withdraw my earlier conclusions\statements in light of the information Kerry provided. As far as I knew Kerry concurred with this information at the point of Bill's postings, and I was afraid that I almost (perhaps) would publicly post false information on PLW. So I left the decision to Kerry herself.

That should sum it up
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:27 AM   #70
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: The Heather Material

just to let you know that this post by mntruthseeker http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...8&postcount=64 is now where it is suppose to be, however i will have to leave the original as some have replied to it here.
so from me i wish you all a fine night
m x
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:03 AM   #71
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingterra View Post
I will not argue with you on that specific point. But you should be aware I posted (in Kerry's thread) that I withdraw my earlier conclusions\statements in light of the information Kerry provided. As far as I knew Kerry concurred with this information at the point of Bill's postings, and I was afraid that I almost (perhaps) would publicly post false information on PLW. So I left the decision to Kerry herself.

That should sum it up
No and I wish not to argue either. I actually put this on the wrong thread as I indicated.

You did take it back and you know that was great and its not something you see very often. The point I was making was that if you have rules they need to keep them. I don't wish to see anyone banned from the forum ever........Just do not give a reason and then let it slip by for others. I hope you understand my point.

If you are going to have mods, then please keep it consistent and be honest.

Oh and I by no means do I feel a victim in any of this.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:03 AM   #72
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: The Heather Material

calling clark kent!!!! calling clark kent!!!! maybe he cant even be bothered anymore...... i know how he feels..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:11 AM   #73
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 136
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
No and I wish not to argue either. I actually put this on the wrong thread as I indicated.

You did take it back and you know that was great and its not something you see very often. The point I was making was that if you have rules they need to keep them. I don't wish to see anyone banned from the forum ever........Just do not give a reason and then let it slip by for others. I hope you understand my point.

If you are going to have mods, then please keep it consistent and be honest.

Oh and I by no means do I feel a victim in any of this.
Yes, I understand A very valid point indeed.
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:40 AM   #74
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: The Heather Material

One underlying theme being played out over and over on this forum is the testing of people's various levels of ability to confront various hard truths.

For example: When I was a kiddo I knew someone who was highly respected by the locals and who was secretly a pedophile. Why could I see it and they could not and even until the last inch of their breath would not accept what was very obvious to me, but I was just a kid.....

When you find out how really controlled and manipulated we are and how advanced the black ops technologies and sciences are, how many people on your block are going to believe you?

The worst I am personally aware of is that they are advanced in bio-engineering, re-mapping consciousness, hyperdimensional sciences, and even weird occult practices. They are everything that a good negative polarity should have :-)

The good news is that polarities can be and are being collapsed. Please help.

cheers!
gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:10 PM   #75
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 279
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
I don't want to be critical but Kerry has been endorsing alot of misinformation lately


Laura Knight-Jadczyk http://www.cassiopaeacult.com/caseevidence.php

Ashayana Deane (Anna Hayes) http://www.cassiopaeacult.com/caseevidence.php

Amitakh Stanford

and now this Heather material
Derek do you know who runs the cassiopaeacult?

Vincent Bridges.

Do a little research on the guy and you'll find out why he is trying to discredit
Laura Knight-Jadczyk. There is always an agenda.

Here are a couple of links to get started.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/clarification.htm

http://www.cassiopaea.com/Vincent_Br...NTELPRO_Agent/

Kerry's interview with Laura Knight-Jadczyk is actually one of the very few I look forward to.
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon