Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 01:59 PM   #51
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

[QUOTE=Kulapops;238766]Anyone would think we were fantasising about break up of the Beatles here !

I have to agree with Mudra... it's all in your mind.

Fancy speculating about their personal relationship! Has Avalon become 'Hello' magazinge ?

no , the question asked was"why are Bill and Kerry having a disagreement on a big issue and why do they need 2 blogs?
lol
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:29 PM   #52
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astra View Post
You’ve raised a very valuable question here ... I’ll try to answer ... just give me a moment, please ... thanks, and peace to you all!
and the answer is........................
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:32 PM   #53
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Beaver Lake, AR
Posts: 402
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

I think it's appropriate for Kerry to have made her statement about the mission of Camelot, and how it was disappointing that Bill would publicly post regarding someone who has come to them as a whistleblower (I'll add - as he did w/Greer). She would not have had to air that she disagreed w/Bill's view if he had not publicly done that.

And when two people are working so close together plus one male, one female and you have become very close friends, there is a sort of love/hate that sometimes surfaces. I have a "best" friend of 35 yrs (male, I'm female) and we can butt heads like all getout... it had great mirror/feedback thing when you're "free" to do so, it's like family, your Safe to fully express yourself, the unconditional part of love allows this.

And they can cover greater ground, interview more people when they split up once in a while. Thank you Kerry for making your statement about Camelot's mission and sticking to the principle of exposure, not judgment.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:42 PM   #54
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I think it's appropriate for Kerry to have made her statement about the mission of Camelot, and how it was disappointing that Bill would publicly post regarding someone who has come to them as a whistleblower (I'll add - as he did w/Greer). She would not have had to air that she disagreed w/Bill's view if he had not publicly done that.

And when two people are working so close together plus one male, one female and you have become very close friends, there is a sort of love/hate that sometimes surfaces. I have a "best" friend of 35 yrs (male, I'm female) and we can butt heads like all getout... it had great mirror/feedback thing when you're "free" to do so, it's like family, your Safe to fully express yourself, the unconditional part of love allows this.

And they can cover greater ground, interview more people when they split up once in a while. Thank you Kerry for making your statement about Camelot's mission and sticking to the principle of exposure, not judgment.
Thank you Moxie, this makes sound sense...but there has to be a fundamental paradigm shift of consciousness if they are not agreeing....so therefore we have 2 different paths to follow
lol
dom
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:44 PM   #55
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

I see Bill and Kerry as facilitators and investigators...rather than gurus with all the answers. I would hope that they question each other and disagree. This whole endeavor is about asking questions and agreeing to disagree without being disagreeable.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:47 PM   #56
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I see Bill and Kerry as facilitators and investigators...rather than gurus with all the answers. I would hope that they question each other and disagree. This whole endeavor is about asking questions and agreeing to disagree without being disagreeable.

Namaste
I agree with what you say, but there must be a paridigm shift of consciousness if they are disagreeing on sensitive issues
lol
dom
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:53 PM   #57
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Dominic 777 please forgive my bluntness but I fail to see why you're seemingly looking beyond the facts.


1) Bill & Kerry are like Mulder & Scully in reverse....yes?

2) 2 opinions are better than 1 for us to make our own mind up...yes?

3) You do not need Bill or Kerry to tell you what to believe....yes?

If you've answered yes to all 3 then that’s basically it......yes?

yer yer we can turn into a soaps plot line. Kerry is scorning Bills affections or visa versa. They’re no longer in love. It's a power play for royalties from the movie rights. One is glory seeking over the other.

Also, you have to remember these changes were announced before this kinsu debacle. So just perhaps they want to explore their own lines of interest to put before us.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:01 PM   #58
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
Dominic 777 please forgive my bluntness but I fail to see why you're seemingly looking beyond the facts.


1) Bill & Kerry are like Mulder & Scully in reverse....yes?

2) 2 opinions are better than 1 for us to make our own mind up...yes?

3) You do not need Bill or Kerry to tell you what to believe....yes?

If you've answered yes to all 3 then that’s basically it......yes?

yer yer we can turn into a soaps plot line. Kerry is scorning Bills affections or visa versa. They’re no longer in love. It's a power play for royalties from the movie rights. One is glory seeking over the other.

Also, you have to remember these changes were announced before this kinsu debacle. So just perhaps they want to explore their own lines of interest to put before us.
Tbf I don't think Dom777 is being overly serious.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:03 PM   #59
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

[QUOTE=SteveX;238800]Dominic 777 please forgive my bluntness but I fail to see why you're seemingly looking beyond the facts.


1) Bill & Kerry are like Mulder & Scully in reverse....yes?

2) 2 opinions are better than 1 for us to make our own mind up...yes?

3) You do not need Bill or Kerry to tell you what to believe....yes?

If you've answered yes to all 3 then that’s basically it......yes?

yer yer we can turn into a soaps plot line. Kerry is scorning Bills affections or visa versa. They’re no longer in love. It's a power play for royalties from the movie rights. One is glory seeking over the other.

hello stevex,
there is a far deeper question to the question....there is a paradigm shift of consciousness , if they disagree on sensitive issues,Bill is probably looking at it from a rational and reality perspective, whilst Kerry is looking at the sensitive issue, IN AN INTUITIVE WAY....therefore which is the higher authority?
lol
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:04 PM   #60
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Beaver Lake, AR
Posts: 402
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Dominic wrote: "but there has to be a fundamental paradigm shift of consciousness if they are not agreeing...so therefore we have 2 different paths to follow"

I can only chuckle at that. Follow another's path if you wish, it's your dilemma.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:09 PM   #61
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Dominic wrote: "but there has to be a fundamental paradigm shift of consciousness if they are not agreeing...so therefore we have 2 different paths to follow"

I can only chuckle at that. Follow another's path if you wish, it's your dilemma.
I am glad you had a chuckle.....the 2 paths are....REASON and REALITY or INTUITION and LOVE.......which is the higher authority on the earth and why?
LOL
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:12 PM   #62
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Arrow Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
But now Kerry feels rejected and that can lead to constant disagreement
I laughing so hard I can barely keep my self together. King Lear I do not

know how you came to that conclusion but regardless of how it really made me

laugh regardless if it is true or not. I just see Bill and Kerry as two different

people, with similar but different opinions. I think the work they have done is

amazing and applaud them for it The End.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:19 PM   #63
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Tbf I don't think Dom777 is being overly serious.
Oh bugger. Trust me to get too deep.
So no discovery of the exponential realism or the soap opera?
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:22 PM   #64
gita
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Plymouth, UK
Posts: 516
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
I am glad you had a chuckle.....the 2 paths are....REASON and REALITY or INTUITION and LOVE.......which is the higher authority on the earth and why?
LOL


Neither is higher than the other nor are they necessarily separate paths. It’s just a difference in point of view which they are allowed to have. It has nothing to do with shift in consciousness. Everyone on PA has had a shift in consciousness and we all got there using different paths but we don’t all agree on everything.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #65
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The uncharted consciousness
Posts: 311
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

It’s just parallel routes to the same destination, the destination known as “The Truth”. More can be covered traveling different avenues. People are wired to do things their way. Some are risk takers, live in the fast lane, life on the edge dudes….while some don’t like to fly, and might like taking in the sights by journeying the high ways and seas. However the quest one chooses…the discovery of truth is still the main goal…of all of us. Any sway in focus will only cause turbulence and bumps in the road. Let’s just get there safely…ok.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:36 PM   #66
Astra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: nestled among the myriads of stars
Posts: 62
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
and the answer is........................
It is coming, a promise is a promise ... I've been working on it but ... I got cought up in this 3D World - - meaning – I have to go to work ....... will be back in few hours and will post my answer ... till then - peace and Lve from Astra!
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:51 PM   #67
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Bill and Kerry were a couple. Couple's have history and it's not uncommon IMO to have differing viewpoints and opinions. It's also not uncommon for 2 people who have been intimate with each other to communicate the way they do (example- making it public they do not agree on same issues).

Both Kerry and Bill have different personalities and ways of approaching and discerning information.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:58 PM   #68
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
I laughing so hard I can barely keep my self together. King Lear I do not

know how you came to that conclusion but regardless of how it really made me

laugh regardless if it is true or not. I just see Bill and Kerry as two different

people, with similar but different opinions. I think the work they have done is

amazing and applaud them for it The End.
HELLO JOE
I think King Lear is a romantic.
.however we have 2 different types of people one who is a Rational Realist, the other an Intuitive Altruist...THE 4 make up the make -up of any human being.REASON, REALITY,LOVE , INTUITION...
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:24 PM   #69
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
I laughing so hard I can barely keep my self together. King Lear I do not

know how you came to that conclusion but regardless of how it really made me

laugh regardless if it is true or not. I just see Bill and Kerry as two different

people, with similar but different opinions. I think the work they have done is

amazing and applaud them for it The End.
But what if I'm right?
Will you still laugh then?


And I aplaud them too. That's for sure.

King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:36 PM   #70
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 431
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
But what if I'm right?
Of course you're right if the facts you stated are actual. I didn't know all these things. But then it's theirs and they don't have to tell us, so we might never know for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I've the feelling that the disagreement between those 2 has a personal reason.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:39 PM   #71
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

i am not sure, if i was Bill or Kerry, that i would see all of this "reaction" as complimentary

i must say , i did not read any posts in this thread...i am frustrated with the predictable reactions of some of the members here...

i am curious about a few things...and have some questions..

For the members and MODS

Why do you come to Avalon or Camelot?

1- Entertainment
2-Education
3-Love

if 1 is your answer... There are many well versed members who keep many entertained with their witt and cynicism..

if 2 is your answer......Wow, so much to learn, i feel like im in pre-school still..

if 3 is your answer... Such pure love here sometimes i feel overwhelmed..



for Bill and Kerry...

1-Are you entertainers?

2-Do you still feel you have much to learn?

3- Do you feel loved?

i am very interested to hear both your answers.


To answers the threads question...

They disagree because it is a healthy and balanced thing to do..

Do we want founders that agree on everything?

i find the duality between the two to be a positive in the growth of the two forums...as well as my personal growth...

As parents, Richard and i often disagree...but we NEVER let the kids see it..

Mods, founders..in my opinion are required to show a common front so that the members who rely on them can feel secure...

Imagine a forum where Bill and Kerry agreed on EVERYTHING..

It would not be...Entertaining...Educational...or very Loving..

It would seem fake..

Growth...Love...Truth...These are my Goals...and i know...theses are Bill And Kerrys goals as well.

We may not all take the same road to get there, but in the end it brings us together.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:59 PM   #72
voltus
Avalon Senior Member
 
voltus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Posts: 14
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

patience
voltus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:00 PM   #73
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

I think Wilco have the answer



K x
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:07 PM   #74
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

[QUOTE=Céline;238853][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Plum"]
i must say , i did not read any posts in this thread...i am frustrated with the predictable reactions of some of the members here...

If we are predictable, then you know what I am going to say next.....therefore you might like to reply to it
lol





f
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:09 PM   #75
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

[QUOTE=King Lear;238846]But what if I'm right?
Will you still laugh then?

No, he would probab;y lear at you
lol
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon