Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

View Poll Results: Will you support “The Restore America Plan”?
1) Yes 15 78.95%
2) No 2 10.53%
3) I don’t care either way 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2010, 07:36 PM   #1
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member

Default “The Restore America Plan”: Peaceful solution to end US corruption

IMPORTANT WARNING (Posted Mar-03-2010):

Hi everyone, I have just found (Mar-01-2010) a web site where they criticize the “Restore America Plan” by Sam Kennedy & Co., and they even say it could be a hoax, or that Sam Kennedy could be an infiltrated agent, but I must clearly state that I do not know if that criticism is right or wrong (see my following clarifications bellow). This is the site:
Criticising The Restore America Plan (TRAP)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
http://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnos...plan-trap.html
http://mstofaecofkmirno9.blogspot.co...aka-lisas.html
That being said, I must clarify the following:
1.- I did not know about the “Restore American Plan” before I posted it in this forum. This type of material was new to me.

2.- I posted it in this forum because I read Sam’s letters explaining it, I listened to one of his radio programs (in Rumormillnews, by Rayelan Allan), and I thought it could be a good initiative to help restore law, order and peace in the USA in a peaceful way.

3.- However, legal matters are not my field of expertise, so I am not in a position to asses the validity of this Plan.

4.- Even though the above web site criticizes the “Restore America Plan”, I really do not know if that criticism is right or wrong. But since I posted this info in this forum in the first place, I think it is my obligation to let everybody know about that criticism, so that you can research it and discern it for yourselves.

5.- I would like to research this issue further for myself, but I simply do not have the time right now to do so, so that’s why I give you this warning.
Regarding if the criticism is right or wrong, I can think of two broad options:
A) The criticism is right. In that case, let's warn other people about it.

B) The criticism is wrong. In that case, let’s try not to harm the credibility of the “Restore America Plan” and let's tell everybody about it.
Those of you who are in a position to discern this issue, please, do it and inform others about it. Thanks.

------------------------

The following text was originally posted Feb-04-2010:

Hi everyone, the first 3 posts of this thread were originally posted on the “Bill Ryan's thread” (questions to Bill Ryan), but some people thought it was better to open a new thread for it. And since this issue is, in my opinion, so extremely important, here I include the posts as they were originally posted on Bill’s thread:

Hi everyone, this is another question-suggestion to everybody.

The following radio program is probably, in my opinion, one of the most important ones ever broadcasted, because it offers a realistic and peaceful plan to help end this madness, a plan which is based on the rights provided to people by the US Declaration of Independence.

But there is one important requirement for this plan to work:
Will you people (Bill, Kerry, white hats-insiders, whistleblowers, and everybody else) support it?

Will you spread the word so that everybody can know about it and take action?

This plan is explained in these links:

THE MOST IMPORTANT EMAIL …THE FINAL REMEDY
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Discer.../message/50218

Open letter from Sam Kennedy, from http://republicbroadcasting.org/
  • To my Friends, Fellow Patriots and Lovers of Freedom - worldwide,

Some time ago I promised a final remedy to enslavement at the hands of corporations posing as legitimate government. Well, the time has finally arrived. This is the most important email I have ever written and it represents an end, once and for all, at the source, to the swat teams, arrests, foreclosures, garnishments, seizures, tax prosecutions and hardships which result from failing to pray to corporate institutions or exhibit evidence of subject-class citizenship.

This Sunday night at 8 PM on TAKE NO PRISONERS (REPUBLIC BROADCASTING NETWORK), I will be joined by the leaders of the freedom movement for the high honor of bringing you - without commercial interruption - an end to economic warfare and political terror by MARCH 31, 2010. In two months, we can, and WILL, BE FREE, with your assistance!

The Restore America Plan is not a patriot scheme. IT WAS PROPOSED TO US BY THE MILITARY MORE THAN A YEAR AGO. Having developed the necessary tools, we are now ready to execute the plan beginning Sunday night!

If you truly desire to restore the posterity and end your problems once and for all, I invite you to tune in Sunday Night, and more importantly, to contact every one on your freedom email list. Sunday night we begin the methodical process of reinhabiting the original de jure institutions (which never ceased to exist) of the free American republics quickly, quietly, efficiently and peacefully and without the need for re-educating the unconscious public loud proclamations that are sure to evoke resistance and violence.

Very simply, the Restore America Plan will reverse the wicked deeds of 1933 and 1865 BEHIND THE SCENES, with the same cleverness the bankers used to remove money, law and dignity, and without disturbing the peace. We, the sovereign People, will be in charge as the ONE AND ONLY LAWFUL AUTHORITY ON THE LAND. Not just in name, but in reality.

Even if the plan had not been proposed by the military, the very nature of re-inhabiting the lawful de jure institutions of government is itself the victory we have all been seeking. Actors throughout the United States Federal Corporation understand they must ultimately defer to the de jure authority on the land when properly assembled and credentialed in sufficient number.

And so does the military –which is why they made the offer. The responsibility is enormous - and so are the risks if we fail. THE MILITARY HAS CHARGED US WITH THE HIGHEST RESPONSIBILITY OF ENDING THE SPIRAL TO WORLD WAR III being orchestrated by the Rulers of Evil. Never have men borne such responsibility. We are the last best hope for mankind!!!!

Essentially, we have been asked to provide the military with an alternative to a corporate CEO as their commander, and to re-inhabit all the de jure institutions that have been pre-empted from governance.

And…we…will. Folks, it is time to step-up to the plate. It is time to be part of the solution instead of the list of perpetual victims. YOUR FUTURE AND THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN ARE IN YOUR HANDS. A line has been drawn in the sand. If we fail to come together and accept responsibility, there will be no one else to blame. There will be no more excuses. The future IS ours to create. Either we seize the brass ring or slink way into obscurity.

That is what we are bringing you Sunday night on TAKE NO PRISONERS at 8 PM Eastern time. No less than a moment of epochal importance in the world history. That is why the network so graciously dropped commercial messages. All of the details and materials have been planned, worked-out and implemented from first presentation to enforcement. We are ready to close the deal. I hope you will join me and my very special guests for this live commercial-free broadcast.

TAKE NO PRISONERS is carried live every Sunday night at 8 PM EST on FM stations around the nation, on Shoutcast (using the free Shoutcast application on iPhones and other handhelds), and live on the internet at:

http://republicbroadcasting.org/

Wishing you a blessed day and tomorrow.

Sam Kennedy

----------------------

The radio program can be listened at link:

Sam Kennedy on the Republic Broadcasting Network
Jan-31-2010

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...es;read=165974

For more information about how we all can help with this plan:
E-mail: therestoreamericaplan@gmail.com
----------------------

The plan is based on the following text:

* United States Declaration of Independence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...f_Independence

The United States Declaration of Independence is a statement adopted by the Second Continental Congress on July 4, 1776, which announced that the thirteen American colonies then at war with Great Britain were now independent states, and thus no longer a part of the British Empire.

(...)

The next section, the famous preamble, includes the ideas and ideals that were principles of the Declaration. It is also an assertion of what is known as the "right of revolution": that is, people have certain rights, and when a government violates these rights, the people have the right to "alter or abolish" that government.[70]
  • We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

----------------------

Current (2010) definition of the United States Federal Corporation
U.S. Code. 28usc3002. Paragraph 15

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/28...2----000-.html
  • (15) “United States” means—

(A) a Federal corporation;
    (B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
    (C) an instrumentality of the United States.

Last edited by qbeac; 03-04-2010 at 07:47 PM.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote