Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 04-06-2009, 04:02 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Remote Viewing Experiment

Remote Viewing Experiment

http://paranormal.about.com/od/remot...iment.htm?nl=1

Apr 5 2009
DO YOU CONSIDER yourself psychic or strongly intuitive? Whether you do or not, you can experiment with a technique called remote viewing. Remote viewing is the controlled practice of extrasensory perception (ESP) in which you use a set of protocols (or technical rules) to “see” things or events across distance and even time.

According to the psychics and scientists who developed this method, a remote viewer can tune in to a target – whether it exists in the past, present or future – that is located in the next building, across the country, around the world or, theoretically, across the universe. And because it uses specific techniques, remote viewing can be learned and practiced by virtually anyone.

ARE YOU GAME?

So let’s try it. Let’s conduct our own remote viewing experiment and see if anyone out there can view the target I have selected.

First, to get some background and information on the techniques, it might be helpful to review these articles:

What You Need To Know About Remote Viewing
How To Experiment with Remote Viewing
OUR EXPERIMENT

Since this is our first remote viewing experiment (if it’s successful, we’ll try more), I’ll give you some information about the target. But you’ll have to provide the details.

I have in my home office a small box that measures 7¾ inches wide, 5 inches deep, and 3½ inches high. I have placed in this box 4 different items. Your job will be to describe this box and its contents.

I will keep this box in my office where I will see it every day and be able to reflect on its contents, hopefully sending out that information for you to receive. Here’s what you must send to me:

A description of the box: what it’s made of, its colors, and the designs, pictures and markings (if any) that are on it.
A description of each of the 4 items that are in the box. Again, provide as much detail as you can, including sizes, colors, etc.
Many remote viewers sketch the targets that they “see”, so along with your descriptions, if you have made sketches of what you have remote viewed, we’d like to see those as well. (You don’t need to have any artistic ability; just sketch roughly what you view.)
E-mail your descriptions and sketches to me at: paranormal@about.com

My wife and I will be the judges who determine who comes closest to describing the box and its contents. The deadline for submissions will be midnight on April 30, and by sending me your submissions you hereby agree that I have permission to publish your descriptions and drawings on this website. (I can withhold your name and location, if you wish.)

The winner will receive a selection of cool paranormal books.

I have a feeling this is going to be very interesting. So give it a try. Sit in a calm, quiet place with your pencil and paper – and let the images come. Let’s see how good a remote viewer you are.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #2
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Remote Viewing Experiment

Remote Viewing Manual

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote