Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-31-2008, 02:56 PM   #26
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Chinese news exposes the Rand Corporations plans to start World War III

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
With all due respect, Dan Buriich isn't the last word on everything. So far he hasn't been right about his doomsday prophecies and hopefully he won't be. Don't get me wrong. He has interesting things to say, but there have been more than one report of UFO's dissarming nukes. What is a little scary is that one was on Larry King! But none the less we don't know what will happen. I absolutely agree that we should take responsibily for our thoughts that manigest into our collective lives, but other beings may still have an agenda that they are unwilling to let us screw up with our nukes. Peace...Tao
There are still other bombs that they can use that in the end can be just as deadly. We don't need to nuke we can still use the older bombs like they did in japan, they still work and the ET"s didn't stop us from using them either.
I could go on with a list of things, but I think what I said was enough even for me.

I hope it don't come down to those dirty deeds, I would like to think that things like that would not come to pass and hope that in the end people use there head at the PTB mind set to just chill long enough to realize that even they cannot escape there own demise in the end..

Those people are still sleeping themselves and don't care to wake up. They have created a nightmare for all including themselves and they just don't care. If they new in the end they would not come out alive they never would have started this game they set out.

I bet that who ever is in charge of them are using them like they are using us, only they have yet to wake up, And I bet when and if they do there masters would indeed destroy them and find others to replace them.

No I am not condoning what they are doing.

But the game has been playing out for eons, and I tend to wonder what other games are out there and who are truly pulling the strings. There is no such thing as nothing behind the wall.

Last edited by Shadowstalker; 10-31-2008 at 03:30 PM.
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:40 PM   #27
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Chinese news exposes the Rand Corporations plans to start World War III

why are u all so busy about finding out who is enslaving u and how and why etc....just start creating your own reality....i real life...have your own intentions....and make them work....put the out in life....all you do is trying to figure out who to belive in, all this stupid illutions made by psykos....and seriously it does not matter if it is hidden, open, your own father or an alien......WAKE UP!!!! you are only loking for someone to blame...get your ass up!
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:09 PM   #28
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Somebody tell Benjamin Fulford to get the Ninjas ready.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:29 PM   #29
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice goes nuts.... View Post
why are u all so busy about finding out who is enslaving u and how and why etc....just start creating your own reality....i real life...have your own intentions....and make them work....put the out in life....all you do is trying to figure out who to belive in, all this stupid illutions made by psykos....and seriously it does not matter if it is hidden, open, your own father or an alien......WAKE UP!!!! you are only loking for someone to blame...get your ass up!
Because some are not able to do that without some kind of push. and telling a person to do things and getting upset will only make some fall back.
So yes it all does make a difference to some.
because to some that is the reality and they need time to make changes on there own. And some folks actually need to know to help themselves to change, it all depends on who one is and many other variables in ones life.

To us, who have been informed, we have no issues in changing and manifesting things for the better, but for some they need to be shown the door of all perceptions before they themselves can discern what is what.

We need to be patient with people and not get so frustrated that we look like the ones being scammed and look like fools.

For some people, if they don't see whats coming at them they can't make it happen in there eyes. Not only do we need to think for our selves but we need to let them know that it is ok for them to do the same.

There are as many perceptions as there are people.

Last edited by Shadowstalker; 10-31-2008 at 08:33 PM.
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:31 PM   #30
aiwass322
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
Aiwas322,
I agree about Karma altought I cannot confirm it to be true. It's just a belief; however, this other race, the Reptilian race, if you believe them to be true, then they are acting against the Human Race's free will.
Do they have Karma or are they just enslaving is again against our own free will.
And have they built Karma on some other life with us??
We really don't know, do we? We can only assume it is this way but we really don't know for sure...
That is true.

I see it like this. Karma is a universal law. Just like the laws of physichs. Simular to the laws of physics Karma strives to create equilibirum and a zero point of energy. Energy is undestructable, it just transforms itself into different states. It´s quite a reasonable and simple argument. No great need for zen masters, hare krsnas or anything else. My view of this stands closer to physichs than religion in that sense. To me that makes it more than a belief. It´s just common sense.
aiwass322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:52 AM   #31
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Mw4CITnfs
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:25 PM   #32
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleep! View Post
A war with China? No Way!

Maybe a plan but that was all.

Hopefully.

We can't win against China. That would truly be the end of this country.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:44 AM   #33
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvetic View Post
There will be no war. Such a scenario includes nuclear weapons of course and this will be not accepted by some "higher intelligences".
BULLSH!T If they were some higher intelligence then they would blasted all the bad guys by now and stopped us from killing one another. But they won't why? because of SELF RESPONSIBILITY. Stop being lazy and waiting for someone else to save you which isn't going to happen. That is one of the biggest lie that has been spreading through out the new age movement.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:45 AM   #34
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
Somebody tell Benjamin Fulford to get the Ninjas ready.
LOL nice joke.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:32 AM   #35
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvetic View Post
There will be no war. Such a scenario includes nuclear weapons of course and this will be not accepted by some "higher intelligences".
They didnt stop nagasaki or hiroshima....
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:43 AM   #36
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
you would only go up against China or Russia if you intend to lose, US forces are tired and spread to thin, in order to get to Russia they will have to try and get through Turkey and Georgia which is possible, but then you have to worry about Iran and Syria squeezing Iraq, I think as unpopular as it sounds to the west, but Iraq would help Iran to drive out the US if push came to shove.
You will also have a problem with Pakistan and Afghanistan also backing Iran if that was the case.
The US administration look like they are trying to destroy themselves by design, they are upsetting some very powerful countries with this financial crisis.
Yes, but what better way to solve:
1) Baby "BOOMER" financial problem
2) Stimulate economy after we've cleared out several areas deemed expendible.
3) Establish new 'kings' as per the Freemasons and 'clean house'.

Just WHY did the "Evil" Russians & Chinese build shelters for their people and the leaders of the 'good guys' built them for only for themselves?

I'm saying this due to an encounter with something like 'The Secret' with one of the images being a nuclear cloud and a triangle with:
California as the first option
America as the second
World as third.

Another strong impression was of a market crash that start the next week... This freaked me out and this was not a nighttime dream, but images were being crammed into my head faster than they could be digested. I'm sure some were lost. Also, symbology suddenly started to be seen everywhere, that is to say alternative meanings for what were previously innocent readings, stories etc.

Any ideas as to what the heck happened would be greatly appreciated. I've not been able to 'make' this happen since. Via meditation...

It was frigging amazing...
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 04:08 AM   #37
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
here is a quick list of those responsible for killing over one million people each

Mao Ze-Dong (China, 1958-61 and 1966-69, Tibet 1949-50) 49-78,000,000
Jozef Stalin (USSR, 1932-39) 23,000,000 (the purges plus Ukraine's famine)
Adolf Hitler (Germany, 1939-1945) 12,000,000 (concentration camps and civilians WWII)
Hideki Tojo (Japan, 1941-44) 5,000,000 (civilians in WWII)
Ismail Enver (Turkey, 1915-20) 1,200,000 Armenians (1915) + 350,000 Greek Pontians and 480,000 Anatolian Greeks (1916-22) + 500,000 Assyrians (1915-20)
Pol Pot (Cambodia, 1975-79) 1,700,000
Kim Il Sung (North Korea, 1948-94) 1.6 million (purges and concentration camps)
Menghistu (Ethiopia, 1975-78) 1,500,000
Yakubu Gowon (Biafra, 1967-1970) 1,000,000

I am sure that these 126,330,000 people would like to know where these higher intelligences where as they where being killed.
none of these killings involved nukes, they used rather primitive weapons by todays standards.
If you add the Roman Catholic church to this list you will see that they are responsible for more deaths than any war
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 04:17 AM   #38
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

RIght now the U.S. is trying to turn off the oil supply to China the reason OIL HAS DROPPED IS TO HURT THE RUSSIAN ECONOMY , .... but China has just signed a deal with Iraq to deliver oil ... what the U.S. gov wants more than anything is for Russia and China to go at each other ... right now in Iraq troops are refusing to fight they have had enough and want out .. they are being lied to just like us and they are fed up
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 04:17 AM   #39
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
I would propose we have our own contingency plan 'just in case'.

Such a war would likely go nuclear very quickly. The PTB will run into their underground bunkers and 'tough it out' with cans of caviar and bottles of champagne for as long as necessary.

It should be the #1 priority of any and all survivors (there will be a few) to immediately find the entrances to the underground shelters and seal them off permanently - allowing none of the elite to ever escape.

Only then can there be a hope of a better society.
Looking forward to sharing a list of locations!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote