Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-17-2009, 07:14 AM   #1
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Default NEW FOOTAGE Norway Spiral Swirl -- Black Hole -- Nibiru

I recognized the spiral as a black hole forming, since I was a black hole and know how one is...

So this could be a correct interpretation...

"NEW FOOTAGE Norway Spiral Swirl Is A Black Hole! Planet X Nibiru The Destroyer Is Close!"

New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:21 AM   #2
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: NEW FOOTAGE Norway Spiral Swirl -- Black Hole -- Nibiru

Did you say you were a black hole? Can you elaborate?
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:25 AM   #3
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidJia View Post
Did you say you were a black hole? Can you elaborate?
Yeah, I was a black hole. I still have some of it in there, the point of singularity, etc.

I can describe it perfectly, any moment I will be a gamma ray burst or whatever.

The story is on my website in my sig.

New Age Messiah vs. 6/6/6
Old 12-17-2009, 07:58 AM   #4
Banned

That was NO BLACK HOLE. I am POSITIVE, for what it's worth. Those vids are faked.

Consider this:

OK, the swirl looks just like a rocket burning out at first- but no rockets will stay in the same spot of that long and produce those effects, right?

Well what if that was a rocket.... that became intelligently controlled by a power from above?

Might that explain why the swirl is PHI?? One of the magic numbers that we see everywhere in nature?

What might that say about who is watching our planet right now? And what might that say about their capabilities?

Just a theory for people to think about.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:10 AM   #5
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
That was NO BLACK HOLE. I am POSITIVE, for what it's worth. Those vids are faked.
The first thing I said, was, if it's natural, it's a black hole. I said that in ten seconds of watching it, because I've been inside a black hole, and I know exactly what they're like.

It may be any number of things, and the vids may be faked.

BUT, the very first thing I said was, it looks like a black hole.

AND I said, it was divine WRATH, if it was natural. At least a sign of divine wrath.

AND a GODDESS did tell me she was VERY angry.

So, I don't know. But from what I read on the site where I found this...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage945221/pg1

The spiral was a sign of impending doom in ancient cave art. I can't confirm that.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:44 AM   #6
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

This is the freaky video of the matter.

Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:41 PM   #7
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

So where's the "new footage"?
This was man made as were other spirals that have appeared.
The one seen from Tromso, Norway (above) was generated by the HAARP antenna farm at the EISCAT Ramfjordmoen facility 10km away.
I suggest one reads up on their work before buying into the blackhole/ET theories.

Specifically the Three-Dimensional Imaging Radar for Atmospheric and Geospace Research

http://www.eiscat3d.se/

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:48 PM   #8
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Honestly the HAARP theory is just as outlandish. HAARP antennas point up, I don't know how that would effect anything over Norway. My theory with HAARP is that they charge satellites that hover above to effect different parts of earth.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:37 PM   #9
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
Honestly the HAARP theory is just as outlandish. HAARP antennas point up, I don't know how that would effect anything over Norway. My theory with HAARP is that they charge satellites that hover above to effect different parts of earth.
Right, but if they had some scalar beam satellites that had massive power handling capabilities and used harp to charge them then they could create this type of light show with them.

The only problem I have with the Haarp explanation is that it lacks motive on the part of the PTB. If they did do it then why would they? They always have some strategic self serving reason for everything they do.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:41 PM   #10
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
The first thing I said, was, if it's natural, it's a black hole.

The spiral was a sign of impending doom in ancient cave art. I can't confirm that.
It was not a black hole. This fear-mongering new-age doomsday nonsense has really got to stop. It is irresponsible. Do you people not realize the number of ignorant or impaired people who see this baloney and are scared out of their wits?
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #11
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
It was not a black hole. This fear-mongering new-age doomsday nonsense has really got to stop. It is irresponsible. Do you people not realize the number of ignorant or impaired people who see this baloney and are scared out of their wits?
A). I was very angry, so I declared a mission to find something NEW. My motto was, "Reality is God, when you pretend or lie you cease to exist you die."

B). I did find something new, and it's a messianic story against a backdrop of NEW AGE synchronistic miracles.

C). After five years in a black hole, a Goddess spoke to me and said She is very angry and cooking.

D). Humanity is being led by the nose by awful sick people, for the most part, all congregating in Copenhagen.

E). The Goddess spoke to me, made me her Valentine, so I think She pretty much agrees with me, about religion and the people in Copenhagen.

F). A sign appears in the sky, that I immediately recognize as similar to a black hole, and then some other people start to maybe see it as that...

G). It's in Copenhagen. Where all these creeps and liars are trying to make a new age religion.

So maybe that's what it is. And maybe it ties into Nibiru and all that stuff.

It's pretty blind to think that IF there is a God (I know for a fact there is a Goddess) that God would not be rip roaring ready to do some powerful readjustments.

Evil is run amok on earth, man is about to self destruct, etc.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:05 PM   #12
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Who is this Goddess who spoke to you? And why was she cooking? What was she cooking?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:05 PM   #13
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

As a side note....

Blizzard Dumps Snow on Copenhagen as Leaders Battle Warming

Dec. 17 (Bloomberg) -- World leaders flying into Copenhagen today to discuss a solution to global warming will first face freezing weather as a blizzard dumped 10 centimeters (4 inches) of snow on the Danish capital overnight.
Denmark has a maritime climate and milder winters than its Scandinavian neighbors. It hasn’t had a white Christmas for 14 years, under the DMI’s definition, and only had seven last century.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=a5wStc0K6jhY
Old 12-17-2009, 06:10 PM   #14
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

GODLIKE PRODUCTIONS is not where I would go if I was seeking any credible information. You're better off making up something. That place is a black hole. I consider that place the galactic center of disinformation. Talk about "agent" school.

Good question Eleni.

Not that rocket argument again.

Wave propagation is not as familiar as rockets, I'll give you that. Most people have never heard of the term. But they have heard of rockets and that is the only way they can come close to even relating to the phenomenon over Norway.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 12-17-2009 at 06:28 PM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:11 PM   #15
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Who is this Goddess who spoke to you? And why was she cooking? What was she cooking?
She didn't say Her name, but She is 99.9% Ma'at, since Her speaking to me came soon after a conversation I had about Ma'at.

She is cooking, I suppose, due to a horrendous atrocity I personally suffered...

But also the things that I was angry about when I went on mission...

Religion and politics.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:12 PM   #16
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
GODLIKE PRODUCTIONS is not where I would go if I was seeking any credible information. You're better off making up something. That place is a black hole.
All they did was post the vid, but I agree that godlike productions is creepy weird, but can be very fun and informative.

Last edited by New Age Messiah; 12-17-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:29 PM   #17
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

It's probably been posted on other threads, but Hoagland thinks it is a man made black hole, apparently...

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Norway-Message.htm
Old 12-17-2009, 08:43 PM   #18
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

H A A R P.....
Its a hologram.
Its a computer generated graphic projected into the sky onto the molecules which were agitated enough to coalesce enough to project a faint image onto them.....ENOUGH.

lol.

My buddies could make a better graphic.

rockets do not spiral perfectly out of control.
they also do not propagate waves.

it is not a blackhole.

Its a cryin shame

Its a cryin shame that people of rudimentary intelligence would be employed by any intelligence service to sit in front of a computer sowing disinfo.

couldnt they get anybody brighter?

oh wait...of course they couldnt because we are all right here...DOING THE RIGHT THING. LIVING A GOOD WAY. BEING SMARTER AND SEXIER. AND GETTING LAID WAAAAAAAY MORE OFTEN.

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Thunderbird
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:53 PM   #19
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
H A A R P.....
Its a hologram.
Its a computer generated graphic projected into the sky onto the molecules which were agitated enough to coalesce enough to project a faint image onto them.....ENOUGH.

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Thunderbird
Why?
Old 12-17-2009, 09:02 PM   #20
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

I like: demonstration to certain peeps in the area of the eastern blocs capabilities as a force to be reckoned with as they continually refuse to "tow the line" of the poorly endowed flaccid elite running their dimwitted global game of dominance.

I also am fond of the flavor: its a test to gauge legitimate (meaning not disinfo) response of the subjects of the world to the possible and hitherto unproven project bluebeam which itself could be a grand ploy.

Fun huh?

would you like a waffle cone or sugar cone?

Last edited by Thunderbird; 12-17-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:05 PM   #21
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
Why?
Project Blue Beam

Why?

It involves two things. A technologically simulated “second coming” and the reemergence of new “MONTAUK” type projects that have the ability to take up a whole bunch of people as in a “rapture” type of situation and whisk the whole bunch into never-never land. Ironically, portions of the holographic projections have the potential for changing the planet into oneness with God. Unfortunately, this operates on the premise that Man shall somehow become God in human form and control other Men and dictate all actions and thoughts.
The calculated resistance to the new religion, the New World Order and the new “Messiah” will entail human loss on a massive scale in the ensuing “holy wars”.

The “BLUE BEAM PROJECT” will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old; as major an event as that which took place 2000 years ago. In principle, it will make use of the sky as a holographic projection screen for space-based laser-generating satellites (star wars). These projectors will project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet, in every language by region. It deals with the religious aspect of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

The “system” has already been tested. Holographic projections of the “CHRIST IMAGE” have already been seen in some remote desert areas. These have only been reported in tabloid papers, so they are instantly rendered moot. They can also project images of alien craft, aliens, angels, black holes – you name it. Computers will coordinate the satellites and software will run the show-and-tell.

-More-

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:09 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
I like: demonstration to certain peeps in the area of the eastern blocs capabilities as a force to be reckoned with as they continually refuse to "tow the line" of the poorly endowed flaccid elite running their dimwitted global game of dominance.
In another thread:
Quote:
picture their sorry butts sitting in a room full of other poorly endowed plebeians:
What is it with you and penis references today?
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:14 PM   #23
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

I have read about this stuff, GaiaLove, with making a new messiah and using projection into the sky to deceive people. And Montauk is also familiar to me.

They probably didn't count on a REAL New Age Messiah, though.

Or a real Goddess.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:26 PM   #24
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Listen up Airman. I enjoy being well endowed.

There's an old Cherokee saying...."the hit dog barks the loudest."

"The characters in this film are fictitious and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental."
Old 12-17-2009, 09:28 PM   #25
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

www.rense.com

Last night on Rense, his first guest (sorry forget name) spoke about the spiral, & said it most definitely was a Russian rocket.

Rense played an audio lecture done by D. Wilcock saying it probably was HAARP.....Rense did not say it was Wilcock on the audio, but blasted him for given false info.....

I dont have a membership at Rense, but anyone can listen to the nightly show for free, and when they go into the archives, you have to be a member to access them. Its definitely worth listening to the first half hour if you can.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote