Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-20-2009, 02:29 AM   #76
ConsciousSponge
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
Good insight.
Your correct.
Once people grasp the fact that there are 13 colors and not 7 (the 13th being yourself) then they will really start to be amazed at how much is unseen.
Just like music, the 13th is the next octave.
ConsciousSponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:41 PM   #77
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

I was born on the 13th. At 4:20 no less.

More Questions!!!
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:31 PM   #78
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi all,
These are just some more random tidbits of info swirling around in my head. I also am trying to encourage people to "think for themselves" and think outside the box. Basically training people to see the big picture.
"He who trains himself on only one side leaves himself open for attack on all others."

I can not give you exact details but i can put you on to it, then it's up to you to follow the breadcrumbs.

Here is a little think test to see if you can notice what is right out in the open. Take a globe (either online or off, maybe at the local library) and find Hawaii. Hawaii is 19.5 degrees above the planetary equator. Pay attention to all areas between 19.5 and 22.5 degrees. Place your finger on it and slowly spin the globe and tell me what you see.

Now find 19.5 and 22.5 degrees below the planetary equator, slowly spin the globe and tell me what you see.

Why does the same upwelling energy model fit the earth, galaxy, universe and even the mutiverse? (meaning why does energy upwell in the same locations at the micro and macro levels.

Start asking the right questions.

Peace, Love & LIght
Hi Flying Pyramid,et al:
I think that the clue to what you are talking about is in the youtube video by Nassim Haramein, concerning energy vortexes at 19.47 degrees of a tetrahidrin that can be transposed on any planetary object. The video is called 'Crossing the Event Horizon'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R2MbouRjbI
Watch the video. Very interesting stuff.

Last edited by yiolas; 12-26-2009 at 08:39 PM.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:52 PM   #79
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I was born on the 13th. At 4:20 no less.
Haha

Was it a Friday, by any chance?
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:30 PM   #80
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiolas View Post
Hi Flying Pyramid,et al:
I think that the clue to what you are talking about is in the youtube video by Nassim Haramein, concerning energy vortexes at 19.47 degrees of a tetrahidrin that can be transposed on any planetary object. The video is called 'Crossing the Event Horizon'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R2MbouRjbI
Watch the video. Very interesting stuff.
Yes i am very familiar with Nassim Haramein's work.
I'm not the only one who knows what i know.
Most people on the path see the truth but do not know it as the truth or understand that it is truth.
If i could get them and all there work into one room the big picture would be seen very clearly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Haha

Was it a Friday, by any chance?
Actually i think it was, or maybe staurday, im not really sure.
I do know however that when i was born i was the only male born all day on an entire floor of baby girls.
Old 12-28-2009, 05:44 PM   #81
Cyaneyed
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting stuff, most notably for me the rectangular boxes you mentioned. While flying over Europe (as a commercial passenger, I'm not a pilot or anything) I noticed what looked to me like a vast object above us (we were over mountains at the time, so whatever I was seeing was very high up, if it was within our atmosphere at all). I actually mentioned this over on the OMF in april 2008 here. Thread got no replies, probably because it made no sense to anyone else either! Given the nature of perspective, it's possible that what I saw was the same thing you're describing?
Cyaneyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:41 AM   #82
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Most likely it is what your seeing.
They are only visible to the naked eye at an angle of 22.5 degrees.
The only mention of them i find is with passenger jet pilots and armed forces pilots.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:40 PM   #83
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting. VERY. I'm struggling to understand what this is about, however. I tried the globe-spinning experiment in GoogleEarth...discovered that the globe rolls and won't spin on a straight east-west line. Wonder why. I have a lot to learn.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:52 PM   #84
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
BTW, does anybody here remember a time when you could hold up a HAM radio and hear the shuttle trasmissions?
This is still possible. Henry Deacon had one of those hand held hams and listens to them.

Last edited by Carol; 12-31-2009 at 02:56 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:20 PM   #85
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

excerpt from post #1:
"Why is there 4 distinct levels of conciousness around this planet that perfectly harmonize with the frequencies of the 4 levels of brain activity that you pass through when you are sleeping? (the last being R.E.M.)"

excerpt from post #75:
"My opinion on this, from a more scientific standpoint, is that REM sleep can either stimulate certain DNA and specifically receptors in the brain in a way that allows for stimulation of the Sixth Sense. That extra sense is very real, it is probably the biggest of all secrets, the PTB are afraid of this more than anything else, not something many people in the world know unfortunately..... dreams stimulate ESP, and then...apply the same...when in a waking state. And as such you'll find many spiritual people strongly recommending Meditation...very similar to sleep."

Having been introduced to Ashayana Deane's Voyagers books, Keylontic Science is announced to be the highest science to be revealed to the world at this time, explaining the dynamics of creation. It isn't surprising that our awareness is primarily stunted at the 5 sense level, as by design of sinister forces we are prepared by schools/medicine etc to dismiss our other senses .

Candace Pert (psychoneuroimmunologist) discovered scientifically that "your body is your subconscious mind". Our real power resides in reconnecting... developing Conscious ability to communicate directly with your own Soul Matrix for knowledge & direction, alloting time each day to focus & develop the skill to, as is said manipulate the DNA/Keylonta Codes within the cells for healing the Intuitive Bridge of Intuitive Facility.

To actively petition this Guardian family/Soul Matrix/God, even your own physical body to Assist you in strengthening connection, clearing blockages. Preparing yourself also before sleep with focused intent of what you want to know.

It works, empowers & develops the intuitive faculty, our greatest power of what the PTW fear. This we can do individually thus collectively. We are living at a very critical time and we must choose to actively participate.

Great thread!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:46 PM   #86
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
This is still possible. Henry Deacon had one of those hand held hams and listens to them.
Yeah i had read that. It's nearly impossible now due to the transmissions being scrambled.
If you can descrammble them then you can hear them.
The last transmission heard before NASA scrammbled the transmissions was "Huston we have crossed the sentient barrier and regained conscienceness".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
excerpt from post #1:
"Why is there 4 distinct levels of conciousness around this planet that perfectly harmonize with the frequencies of the 4 levels of brain activity that you pass through when you are sleeping? (the last being R.E.M.)"

excerpt from post #75:
"My opinion on this, from a more scientific standpoint, is that REM sleep can either stimulate certain DNA and specifically receptors in the brain in a way that allows for stimulation of the Sixth Sense. That extra sense is very real, it is probably the biggest of all secrets, the PTB are afraid of this more than anything else, not something many people in the world know unfortunately..... dreams stimulate ESP, and then...apply the same...when in a waking state. And as such you'll find many spiritual people strongly recommending Meditation...very similar to sleep."

Having been introduced to Ashayana Deane's Voyagers books, Keylontic Science is announced to be the highest science to be revealed to the world at this time, explaining the dynamics of creation. It isn't surprising that our awareness is primarily stunted at the 5 sense level, as by design of sinister forces we are prepared by schools/medicine etc to dismiss our other senses .

Candace Pert (psychoneuroimmunologist) discovered scientifically that "your body is your subconscious mind". Our real power resides in reconnecting... developing Conscious ability to communicate directly with your own Soul Matrix for knowledge & direction, alloting time each day to focus & develop the skill to, as is said manipulate the DNA/Keylonta Codes within the cells for healing the Intuitive Bridge of Intuitive Facility.

To actively petition this Guardian family/Soul Matrix/God, even your own physical body to Assist you in strengthening connection, clearing blockages. Preparing yourself also before sleep with focused intent of what you want to know.

It works, empowers & develops the intuitive faculty, our greatest power of what the PTW fear. This we can do individually thus collectively. We are living at a very critical time and we must choose to actively participate.

Great thread!
Correct.
Everything is energy.
Like David Wilcock's DNA speech about light energy controlling the DNA of an embrio. With the right tuneing or light, thought, and sound, anything is possible.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:29 PM   #87
jjeffers75
Avalon Senior Member

Great Thread I have been paying attention to Richard C. Hoagland for a while he is defintly on to someyhing and I learnd about Nissiam Harrimain just recently. This is a first i do believe of hearing about the sentient barrier though, also don't fortget people should check out I believe it is saturn that has a perfect octagon at one of the pole's that we were able to get satalite images of which Richard Hoagland believe's all planet's and stars have it, it is part of the hyperdementional physic's..... anyway love the thread
jjeffers75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:11 PM   #88
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

How is it that a tetrahedron inscribed in a sphere touches at 19.5 deg?
A tetrahedron is composed of equilateral traingles which means each of the three angles is exactly 60 deg (666 and half of 360) so that when inscribed in a sphere (which looks like the 2d hexagram or seal of solomon), the points meet at 60 deg exactly, not 19.5.
What am I missing?

Last edited by Phtha; 01-30-2010 at 01:48 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:30 PM   #89
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
How is it that a tetrahedron inscribed in a sphere touches at 19.5 deg?
A tetrahedron is composed of equilateral traingles which means each of the three angles is exactly 60 deg (666 and half of 360) so that when inscribed in a sphere (which looks like the 2d hexagram or seal of solomon), the points meet at 30 deg exactly, not 19.5.
What am I missing?
is it a reference to latitude.. ive not had time to look to far into the math of it all
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:37 AM   #90
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Now find 19.5 and 22.5 degrees below the planetary equator, slowly spin the globe and tell me what you see.
I feel something but cant intellectualize it...

Why did the war stop at the 38th paralell?
It would effect our orbit? Having to do with numerology and frequency?

Why does the gov not hire you after your 38th birthday?

Again numerology, frequency and biology?

Why does the centient barrier exist?

Parts of our essence had to be kept safe from the Corruption?

What are those white boxes in the sky that you can only see at an angle of 22.5 degrees?

I have not seen them but I bet their junctures/hubbs for benevolent energy to controled?

Why are the pyramids located at specific points on the globe.
Same idea?

Why does the earth not spin around with the galaxy? Why does it sway back and forth?
In another dimensional physics field? Like left eye to right brain type of thing..

Why is there 4 distinct levels of conciousness around this planet that perfectly harmonize with the frequencies of the 4 levels of brain activity that you pass through when you are sleeping? (the last being R.E.M.)

The 4 levels have to associate with a merkaba/shape?

Why does the same upwelling energy model fit the earth, galaxy, universe and even the mutiverse? (meaning why does energy upwell in the same locations at the micro and macro levels.

Dimensions coexisting within each other?

Why is the planets round but the galaxies flat like discs?
Different dimensional physics?

Why do some galaxies spin oneway while other spin another way?
Difference in pattern flows and shapes?

Why does all of our food and drink cosist of metals, minerals and other things that our flesh does not need? (this has already been proven by that "coral calcium" guy.)
Energy conduction?

Thanks!!

Last edited by Magamud; 01-30-2010 at 02:03 AM.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote