Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-10-2008, 03:11 AM   #1
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default 11 11 the universe speaks be aware of the catch at 22

Every time we see 1111 it is the universe speaking.

listen closely to the language that is being used for propaganda and ask yourself where have i heard this before and the answers will start revealing themselves.For example recession is when the sun moves backward through the zodiac and procession is when it moves foward. We are in a procession, these guys turn everything upside down and use the divine to instill fear. So we must Proceed and unveil the propaganda. Only those who feel helpless and powerless are in a recession that causes depression. .The secret is concealed in 666--6x6x6x6=1296 which is half one year of procession-1 zodiac age 2160 x 12ages = 25920 a great year of procession-25920 18 = 666 or 18 =9 or 6
All cycles end where they began until they are broken.
This final cycle starts at 22 and ends at 22 from the winter soulstice to the winter soulstice of 2012 from fool to master. IE Revelations 22 the end of the great work.
SOUL TO SOUL

DEC= 10 Sagitarius 10th Sign Dec =10 Sagitarius= 10th sign at galactic center

20 20 vision

CATCH 22 RELEASE 22 @@@@ 1111 Pi cses up stream back to the source
Using 360 degrees of perception we get four years from adding the master number 1111 or 4 and mutiply it times 360 and we get the sacred number 1440 or 144,000 taking us all the way to galactic center 2012.
40 years in the wilderness
Life = 1296 which is half of the great age but two life terms consisting of the inner and outer life gives us 25920
The secret of the CUBE
All matter consist of 6 sides and the sides added gives us 360 degrees 3x6 =18 or 666 mutilplied gives us 12960 half of that great age number of 25920 we have to emerge from the box to percieve the other 12960. In other words we are the AJK JAK master number 22 in the box. The box consist of 8 corners symbolic of death and we emerge and see from the center point number 9 symbolic of rebirth.Emerg en Cy

The greatest truths are always concealed in what we call fiction. Take a very close look at the movie i am legend and it reveals in plain view when and how this will take. place. In the movie he is asked where he lives and 11 11 was his address.

Ani monday is a new animation series that was recently started by sci fi.The hours are from 11 to 1.. 111 sums to 666 DEC 22 is a monday and ANI equals 666.My concern are for the kids and those who ride the bus.BLACK JACK 21 and over you bust.

The Antichrist power have ruled for one age 2160 years and that age is being compressed into 42 months starting at July 4th 1260 days. The spiral is getting tighter and tighter. 3.5+3.5 =7
<< Matthew 24 >>
King James Bible
And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 12-10-2008 at 06:23 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:18 AM   #2
Fuglybugger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 11 11 the universe speaks be aware of the catch at 22

just bought a bit more for my pantry today.

bill was $99.11

this stuff keeps happening along with 777

cheers
Fuglybugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:34 AM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Thats definitely a synchronicity making us all aware. Thanks for your response.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:04 AM   #4
no caste

Yes, here's another word: occult (astronomy).

Occultation = 1. the temporary disappearance of one celestial body as it moves out of sight behind another body. 2. the act of occulting or the state of being occulted.

From beauty and mystery to .... heinous crime.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:38 AM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Yes, here's another word: occult (astronomy).

Occultation = 1. the temporary disappearance of one celestial body as it moves out of sight behind another body. 2. the act of occulting or the state of being occulted.

From beauty and mystery to .... heinous crime.
Occult means hidden,i love the occult it makes you think

<< Proverbs 25 >>
King James Bible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 These are also proverbs of Solomon, which the men of Hezekiah king of Judah copied out.
2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:48 AM   #6
martina
Avalon Senior Member

I read on some different places, I 'don't remember where, but it where not mumbo-jumbo-sites, there stood that 11:11 means 11 spiritual laws and 11 cosmic laws and that they where signs to remind us, people, to wake up to our spirituality, not of any date or something else.
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:58 AM   #7
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martina View Post
I read on some different places, I 'don't remember where, but it where not mumbo-jumbo-sites, there stood that 11:11 means 11 spiritual laws and 11 cosmic laws and that they where signs to remind us, people, to wake up to our spirituality, not of any date or something else.
1111 is the four stages of the butterfly ,the four seasons, the four leaf clover, the four elements of earth water air and fire,the four rivers flowing from eden the and the four horses of the apocalypse which all represent the four fold nature in man. It is the fool and the master of the tarot. All knowledge has many levels.

I found the 11 laws. Life is based on the 7 hermetic powerful principles, someone made these up because happiness doesn't exsist, thats why you have the the right to pursue it.because you will never catch it.

The 11:11 Universal and Spiritual Laws of the Cosmos

Universal Law of Free Will

Spiritual Law of Freedom of Man

Universal Law of Change

Spiritual Law of Growth of Man

Universal Law of Movement and Balance

Spiritual Law of Strength, Health and Happiness

Universal Law of Innocence, Truth and Family

Spiritual Law of Protection of Family

Universal Law of Symmetry

Spiritual Law of Equality

Universal Law of Life

Spiritual Law of Choice

Universal Law of Light, Sound and Vibration

Spiritual Law of Intuition

Universal Law of Judgment

Spiritual Law of Karma

Universal Law of Nature

Spiritual Law of Protection of Man

Universal Law of Love

Spiritual Law of Healing

Universal Law of Perception

Spiritual Law of Future Sight

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 12-10-2008 at 08:35 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:28 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know about 11 but I have seen the number 3 cropping up a lot, whether it's by itself or attached to another number (23, 35, 33, etc).
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote