Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-09-2008, 12:59 PM   #26
Triaxis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Should we remove windmakers from our forum?

I had never heard of wingmakers before the interview was made available at camelot. I read the interview and then listened to the mp3's that were linked in this thread.

Personally, i think his take on reality is like finding a nugget of gold in a big pile of rock.

Spiritually, i had lost my way for some time now. His words have helped me get back on track.

Big thanks to Kerry for making this info available.......
Triaxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:05 PM   #27
Myplanet2
In The Mists

You make a good point, Harper. That's one of the best things I've taken from the James interview so far. complexity just leads to more complexity.

I can see where James points. I know of at least one other "Seer" who pointed directly at the non thing, in the non place which James calls the Sovereign Integral. Because it is what it is, it is the absence of all which hides it, and which must simply be bypassed. All the additive "bric-a-brac" garbage of the "human mind system" trying to integrate all that "god-spirit-soul-complex" nonsense into an analysed "whole".

It's all just so much noise. you could spend many lifetimes trying to quiet all the noise, and to peel away at the layers of HMS-GSSC to try to uncover what's right there, all the time. The Sovereign Integral.

This interview is a masterpiece. It can't be thought through. that's just rummaging around inside the prison with no inkling that the prison walls are held there by you and no one else

detractors should just read it again. and try to follow the pointers rather than looking up the arm to see who's pointing, and "what's wrong with them?"

Last edited by Myplanet2; 12-09-2008 at 01:09 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:11 PM   #28
eraser2012
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=becky;92396]

And if it is a HOAX, I guess I like hoaxes that teach me how to be unified, compassionate, loving and interconnected to all of life.

Becky, kudos to you for this statement... I wholeheartedly agree. Wingmakers and the James interview do not ring of a hoax to me as there does not seem to be a motive. What do the pro-hoax folks (no rhyme intended) think James is trying to pull on us? If it were a hoax and it took off, the result would be a far better world than we live in at the moment. It doesn't make "predictions", it doesn't seek anything from the reader, it doesn't try to capitalize on anything that I can discern.

Thanks again for your post!

Ray
eraser2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:28 PM   #29
martina
Avalon Senior Member

I think it's not so good, to claim knowledge, that you got somewhere else, is yours. I don't understand the tone of his answers. Most people are serious looking for answers and you might think he is a kind of authority if you read this interview. Although, he gives great info, it can be misleading too.
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:51 PM   #30
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Just like anything else that pops up on this and other sites, my advice would be to use your own discernment on this material and pull out what resonates for you, and perhaps some things will cause your thoughts to expand.

And keep in mind, a Camelot "showcase" does not equal an endorsement of "the truth". It's just an interesting find they are putting out for your review and discernment. I think where this get's mis-guided is when someone from Camelot says "this resonates with me", or they weave it into the Camelot "state of the union" summary. It's your job to review and discern, and realize that there are many perspectives and truths, not just "One".

For me, this filter presents maturity in articulation, yet is immature in content based on woven non-discernment of others material. Also I pick up a vieled intention, don't quite know or care what it is - but dilutes the material further. Just my perspective, does not have to be yours.

Removing or banning? No way, every perspective has value, regardless of resonation.

Last edited by MyShadow; 12-10-2008 at 12:18 AM.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:53 PM   #31
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

In a nutshell no !

Hoax or not it's pretty obvious all of you have come away with something
positive.So if there are any disinfo agents reading this.. You Failed !

I'd gravitated towards wingmaker back in sept about the same time i read this.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...e_8.htm#inicio

freespirit
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:51 AM   #32
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Rosekaminsky.. created 4 threads (4 posts) and never added additional posts to her own threads. Calls this "our" forum but has only been here a few days. Ironic.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:00 PM   #33
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

"Rosekaminsky.. created 4 threads (4 posts) and never added additional posts to her own threads."

I noticed that. Very curious. Stirring the pot & then splitting, with no feedback to any responses. Hmmm.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:36 PM   #34
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Rosekaminsky.. created 4 threads (4 posts) and never added additional posts to her own threads. Calls this "our" forum but has only been here a few days. Ironic.

SOMEONE, push the psyopsalert-button.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:10 PM   #35
ROSEKAMINSKI
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

ROSE KAMINSKI IS HERE EVERYDAY.

I just did not register.

I am VERY pleased with the responses, they are exactly as I expected.

When I will have something NEW and INTELLIGENT to say, I will register and post.

All the best
ROSE

btw, where is George Green?
ROSEKAMINSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:13 PM   #36
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
Just like anything else that pops up on this and other sites, my advice would be to use your own discernment on this material and pull out what resonates for you, and perhaps some things will cause your thoughts to expand.

For me, this filter presents maturity in articulation, yet is immature in content based on woven non-discernment of others material. Also I pick up a vieled intention, don't quite know or care what it is - but dilutes the material further. Just my perspective, does not have to be yours.

Removing or banning? No way, every perspective has value, regardless of resonation.
I totally agree with you. I also pick up on a veiled intention, and I have addressed it on another thread.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:22 PM   #37
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSEKAMINSKI View Post

btw, where is George Green?

Ssshhhh, he is counting his gold coins ..... LOL

Last edited by Josefine; 12-11-2008 at 03:49 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:11 PM   #38
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

if its a fake, hoax, poser etc. Get it outta here & dont promote it cause its not worth our time & attention to read or see. Keeping it around would only encourage disinfomation spewing attention *seekers* & im pretty anti dis information, Waste of air if i wanted that id watch the main stream news.

p.s.

"And if it is a HOAX, I guess I like hoaxes that teach me how to be unified, compassionate, loving and interconnected to all of life."

If you enjoy stories which teach good morals read the bible. Many who have before hand soon after use the nice content to justify unverified claims & opinions by the Vatican.

The Nazi's enjoyed being unified under one cause & purpose as well. A few of them even thought Hitler's ideology was false & unverified, they got lead off a cliff in the end.

My point is even though a lil bit of persevered positive came from axis powers being that sense of unification, it doesn't do anything near justify its existence in the first place.

"And if it is a HOAX(false ideology), I guess I like hoaxes that teach me how to be unified."

The New world order WILL likely try to tell you(&me) giving up fire arms & going into the camps is good, for "unification and safety purposes" as well.

We must not be naive(as a mass).

Last edited by FrostyMcunicron; 12-11-2008 at 09:29 PM.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:47 AM   #39
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Should we remove windmakers from our forum?

Yes, is desinformation to make us accept the new world order new religion.

People, in these days of materialism, feel so spiritually orphans that accept anything who comes from Nowhere (like new age, urantia and wingmakers).

Cheers... ?
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:45 PM   #40
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyMcunicron View Post
if its a fake, hoax, poser etc. Get it outta here & dont promote it cause its not worth our time & attention to read or see. Keeping it around would only encourage disinfomation spewing attention *seekers* & im pretty anti dis information, Waste of air if i wanted that id watch the main stream news.
If we did that we would have to jettison virtually all the Project Camelot personalities. Then how would we hone our discernment?

Even children's stories prepare the psyche for their modus operandi.

There's often an ugly hooded character with a toothless smile who offers the child a bright, shiny, luscious apple. Yet it is laced with deadly poison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyMcunicron View Post
p.s.

"And if it is a HOAX, I guess I like hoaxes that teach me how to be unified, compassionate, loving and interconnected to all of life."

If you enjoy stories which teach good morals read the bible. Many who have before hand soon after use the nice content to justify unverified claims & opinions by the Vatican.

The Nazi's enjoyed being unified under one cause & purpose as well. A few of them even thought Hitler's ideology was false & unverified, they got lead off a cliff in the end.

My point is even though a lil bit of persevered positive came from axis powers being that sense of unification, it doesn't do anything near justify its existence in the first place.

"And if it is a HOAX(false ideology), I guess I like hoaxes that teach me how to be unified."

The New world order WILL likely try to tell you(&me) giving up fire arms & going into the camps is good, for "unification and safety purposes" as well.

We must not be naive(as a mass).
If they get their way they will try to convince us we are One Mind in the human consciousness and all equal. Any dissent by the individual will be a crime against the ONE... a crime against Unity. And who will decide that? The High Priests/Gov't will be the authority on everything. They will say.... "We have a singularly unique perception of everything and are commissioned by the ONE to do certain things. You dissagree? You are just not discerning correctly.... It takes a very high level of discernment to understand the ONE. We are qualified, you are not."

Last edited by milk and honey; 12-12-2008 at 09:51 PM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:15 PM   #41
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

First of all, to the question: No.

Second, and you can search my posts; I don't think you'll find me saying much of anything negative about someone on this forum. It dislikes me.

I prefer to limit my posts to the subject matter. Little else is ever productive. That said, I have now read the third of a total of three(3) posts by RoseK. The following seems intuitively obvious to the least discerning observer.
ROSEKAMINSKI (n.) If it looks like a troll, walks like a troll, croaks like a troll, it's a Troll.
Re. ROSEKAMINSKI's claim of a "hoax". Gee, lemme see....
Hoax (n.) A deception for mockery or mischief; a deceptive story or trick; a practical joke.
Then, from page 5 of "James: The WingMakers Interview"

Question 1 from Project Camelot:
How much of the WingMakers story is true or based on fact?

Answer 1 from James:
"The terrestrial storyline is based on a technique called Sensory Bi-Location (SBL), which is similar to remote viewing in concept.
The cosmological scope of the story is mythological..."

Maybe RoseK. is having trouble with the word "mythological", or was Peter Rabbit also a hoax?

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 12-13-2008 at 06:38 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote