Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 09-22-2008, 06:02 AM   #26
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey
Default Re: The Secret - Must see film/docu - (Law of Attraction)

since i first saw this book i was disturbed. To take such a potent spiritual principal & universal law then dilute it with a materialistic hunger, noo thanks. Theirs some negative drama behind the scenes of the book itself i hear, something about the original channel disapproving or something of how their work was mistreated.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:46 PM   #27
jenali11
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys

Just joined the forum

I watched the Secret last year (when it was free) and at first thought it was amazing but after several viewings......it seemed more like another money making scam for the 'already rich'....several of my friends swear by it so maybe it does come down to 'belief'...
jenali11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:34 PM   #28
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

That's correct frosty, ester hicks a channell for 'abraham' asked to be taken out of the film as she disagreed with how they were handling the material. Mrs. Hicks charges for her work too so the issue must have been something deeper. She does however put all of her video work on youtube for free, just charges for books and the like.

It was a dreadful film but a wonderful concept and if it leads people to think differently then great. My particular journey started with Star signs and sun signs the Linda Goodman books a long time ago...............its not important where you start but where you end up.

Its much more about the concept of manifesting what you want, but in order to be able to do this you have to be quite advanced and essentially no longer interested in manifesting, for example, a porche. Much like the joke ..........Headlines you never see

'Psychic Wins Lottery' hehehehehe...

If you are interested in a more scientific approach then these videos are outstanding. I include the 1st one, you can get 2 &3 on the sidebar as normal in youtube. Have fun!

Amit Goswami, Ph.D ON Quantum Physics & Consciousness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s42mrdhKwRA
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:55 PM   #29
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I,ve seen the film. the law of attraction works and it has been incorporated in many other teachings( like"wake up a giant within you" etc). It definitely works. So far what I wished for, came true. The difference is that I never wanted to have a villa in Italy, a new Ferrari, a private jet and so on. my wishes were quite modest ( health for my ailing cat, enough money to have a comfortable life, to change my job, to work less but to make more money...)there is a lapse of time of about a year or so before all gets fulfilled. I testify that it has been working for me !
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 02:19 PM   #30
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

So the conclusion is...its a world changing concept dating back thousands of years and possibly forever but the film has a materialistic self help 'me me me' take on it. I agree with that. But also what you get out of it will depend on the person you are. If you still have trouble with material goals, greed, jealousy and hate then youre going to see all of that in the film. and if youre a spiritually minded person (id like to think i am) then I would see the how these laws have worked for people in the past and ignored the style which it was presented. It explains why 'worried' people get sick. Why positive people dust themselves off and try again.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 01:50 AM   #31
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

and, the best part of THE SECRET

that got left out

Abraham is channeled by Ester Hicks. The energy called Abraham comes from our higher self and teaches The Law Of Attraction. This is an interview with Ester Hicks, Jerry Hicks and Abraham.

Part 1:
http://www.viddler.com/explore/EscapeIllusion/videos/1

Part 2:
http://www.viddler.com/explore/EscapeIllusion/videos/2

Part 3:
http://www.viddler.com/explore/EscapeIllusion/videos/3/
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:38 AM   #32
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

oh well, I think it works pretty good and its something that I try to keep in mind

Its not just for gaining personal wealth as it also makes for some pretty good living or working conditions.

I actually liked the videos
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:40 AM   #33
MahatmaWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: The Secret - Must see film/docu - (Law of Attraction)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
oh well, I think it works pretty good and its something that I try to keep in mind

Its not just for gaining personal wealth as it also makes for some pretty good living or working conditions.

I actually liked the videos

Good Point Seeker! I'm with you!

Actually the movie/book/industry known as "the secret" is total ********! What's wrong with people, they get a little taste of one of the Laws of life, and suddenly they think they know everything?

"I discovered a great secret..."

Yeah, right Rhonda - you did! You "discovered it" more than a century after it had been released to the public.

Even worse: Rhonda doesn't even know what she is talking about "...Law of Attraction". She doesn't even once mention the true intention of that Law. The "law of attraction" was a symbolic definition so that people wouldn't abuse it Rhonda, lol. You are not under no circumstances what so ever supposed to apply those Laws for own benefit.

the "law of attraction" is better described as "The Law Of Development". It describes how we evolve by identifying our consciousness with the frequency right "above" our own, in very, very small steps. By identifying with this frequency, you pull this sub-sub-sub level's energy towards you (rather yourself towards higher frequency) until you can "let go" from the lower. That is how the law of development is supposed to be applied. Rather - that is how evolution works. We're not supposed to abuse these "constant relationships" for anything else, like cars and millions of worthless dollars or blondes in high heels.

However, the advanced human does apply this Law on a conscious level - all the time - automatically - not because he/she wants a new car, or need another million worthless pieces of paper. But because it is only common sense and natural.

But Rhonda's & her TS Productions LCC's fixation for sensation, tricking honest people to commit acts of black magic, to strengthen their egotism, makes it anything but natural or automatic. But what Rhonda and those great teachers she has managed to corrupt are saying is the only thing you should make automatic is thinking about yourself and how much you can "earn".

There is only (yes - ONLY) one way to acquire higher levels of consciousness without being shoved back in evolution into incarnating as an animal for the rest of the eon (best case scenario), because you accidently started to think about yourself so much that you decided cut off the connection with what James "WingMaker" Lyricon is affilliated with (whatever is govenor of your higher self). Because once you cut of that connection - you will no longer be human. You will become a walking dead evil sonofabitch, abusing almost honest men and women who is doing time on planet earth.

That is what will become of us if we start abusing the "divine" Laws of life for own benefit!

How is that for a serious outlook on "the secret" lol

No I'm not angry.

Regards
//MahatmaWatcher
True News
Real Facts
Reporting Live

Comming Soon!
MahatmaWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote