Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 01:22 AM   #26
historycircus

Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

I don't "hate" DW - I don't hate anyone. I'm just calling attention to inconsistancies in his spiel. I don't hate Richard White, but I'll disagree with him to the day I die (look up the book "Middle Ground" to even get that last statement).

Getting to the truth takes asking questions, why aren't you asking them?

Old 09-18-2008, 01:23 AM   #27
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON View Post
Greetings;

In my humble opinion, David Wilcock has been infected with "fame". I understand that you can't diagnose someone with a "fame" disease, but his choice of words on some of his latest interviews, such as referring to himself as "the talent" --

His attempted entry into Hollywood with making a movie, and his selective vanity someone compels me to look away with someone centralizing their message not on themselves.

I think A LOT of what he talks about is gathered from 3rd parties, and other sources, and is not direct knowledge. In fact, my introduction to David Wilcock was with the Project Camelot interview where he talks about how he ready hundreds of books on ESP and the likes at a young age. And as you all know, reading books and watching movies about bank robbers doesn't make you one.
Adam dude..... I gotta agree he does put me off a bit....
Old 09-18-2008, 01:24 AM   #28
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Dear History Circus:
As a professional historian, let alone a professional teacher, you do our profession a service by stooping down to a base level of snide remarks because people do not agree with you. Yes, you may be right, but you are missing the point, people make mistakes. You take a hard line approach and any student will back away.
Put your facts out there, thus stated, let them stand for themselves. No one is questioning your integrity. A historian, like most teachers know that there are various stories to be told, and depending upon who is telling the story (i.e., victor, the vanquished, etc.) the story will change.
Thank you for your facts. We appreciate the effort you put out on our behalf to educate and enlighten us.
Blessings and Peace,
Nancy
Old 09-18-2008, 01:27 AM   #29
crewwhand

Who are to you allow us to assume such info you present is true. State your facts and your sources so that we may determine thier legitamacyy. I could blow pigs from my a** and many would believe it. Dis info is a popular thing now a day. Again, state your claim and source of info to discredit David. Further more these dates and text have been greatly distortoted so that it may fall in line with "The Agenda" that is wished to be presented for the interpretaion of the masses. In fact since your such a great historian I am certain that you would choose to believe that the Bible was never distorted. I would beg your opinion on that. Then I will personally guage your level of understanding.

Please remit a response.
Nelson

Last edited by crewwhand; 09-18-2008 at 01:30 AM.

Old 09-18-2008, 01:27 AM   #30
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Hey Exxchanger - you're totally wierd and make almost no sense at all. Will you add me to your friends list?
sometimes, the 13th post, is just NOT a lucky charm !!!

brightest blessings

susan
the eXchanger
Old 09-18-2008, 01:28 AM   #31
EchosLament
Avalon Senior Member

I don't believe that one person has all the pieces to the puzzle.

David is a warm and positive light on a harsh world. No matter what his 'lies' may be, if someone believes something to be true... and professes them, then they aren't lying.

I do NOT think he is lying. I do not think he is crazy, and I do not think he is trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

He gives us a reason to think, and examine things more closely. He gives hope, in a world that is lacking as do most of the witnesses here.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:28 AM   #32
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Probably shouldn't sweat too much small stuff. A little shuffled chronology doesn't seem all that important in the bigger picture.

David is a good guy. He's one of a tiny minority who is consistently trying to get people to worry less and focus less on the negative.

Ironic for him to be jumped on for a small gaff.

Perhaps having a look at what David got right, in that long, and jam packed conversation would be a bit more generous?
Old 09-18-2008, 01:29 AM   #33
danny
Avalon Senior Member

i thought this forum was to join forces and network for the possitive future of this planet not try to nitpick details and talk down to people cause they havent read the same books as you. or people who happen to be a little more feeling oriented than yourself.everything historical that u know was told to you by someone so theres no need to bring your anger over imperfection in here.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:33 AM   #34
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

As said before.

The Francis Bacon that David is refrerring to is a figure reckoned by the sources he is using to have founded Rosicrucianism, written Shakesperian plays and lived as a socialite dandy as the Comte de Saint Germain in the eightennth century.

So when he talks Bacon and Columbus he's referring to this figure.
The veracity of such claims are for individuals to decide.

By the way the symbol of the pineal gland is the pine cone. This symbol is very ancient and the position of all the endochrinal glands were inportant to the techers of the mystery schools.
Again individuals decide for themselves what to make of this.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:34 AM   #35
historycircus

So, I'm not the only one who has been put off by Wilcock's demeanor in recent interviews?

And, that he can't back up any of his claims with proof?

Oh, and by the way, it is a pile of goo. A very important pile of goo, but not shaped like a pine cone. Sorry. It is not shaped like a pine cone.

And, I did not "stoop" as Nancy is claiming. Nancy, if you are a historian, then you know that most - 99 %- of our fellow historians are not writing anything that they do not believe - - even if it is wrong.

I want truth. Is Wilcock an avenue to it?

Old 09-18-2008, 01:37 AM   #36
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Historycircus, how are you?

annnnd...WHAT are you doing?...exactly!

David Wilcock was simply saying that Bacon was "lying" to the people and "coercing" the people to try to get them to get over to America in masses to fulfill his devious agenda, period.

David mis-stated in the phone conversation...and was basically saying what Bacon was doing to inspire expeditions of conquerors years AFTER the discovery by Columbus to manipulate settlement so the the "new" Atlantis could be set up to control the world.

I do not understand why people do things like this...twisting and turning everything and then everyone grabs hold of something that points a finger...like the title of this thread!

Check the Project Camelot transcript of the phone call,,,it was edited and corrected so the misunderstanding would not take place like it has here.

David Wilcock is NOT a liar..he does a tremendous amount of work and research and is bound to have something be said that SEEMS like it crosses timelines but does not.

Here is the part in the transcript corrected:

Well, Bacon discovers that there were plans from Atlantean prophecies to create a new Atlantis. And they even said where it would be, that it would be this undiscovered land in the western hemisphere, which they didn’t even know to exist. So he found maps of the Earth, secret maps, that showed the American continents.

He was able to secretly inspire the nautical expeditions of the conquerors and fooled the people into ... telling them that there were streets of gold, paved with gold, that even they were pissing and ****ting into gold pots, to try to get people to want to go over there. Because, in fact, he realized that there was this great prophecy that America was going to be the new Atlantis, and it needed his help to fulfill the prophecy.

So America was always intended by Bacon and by the Masons to be the location where they would stage this massive effort to overthrow the world and make a New World Order, which was his ultimate goal.

Project Camelot | David Wilcock transcript, phone call 9 Sept 2008:
http://www.projectcamelot.org/david_...sept_2008.html
Old 09-18-2008, 01:44 AM   #37
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

KNOWLEDGE IS LIKE A CARNIVAL, PICK THE BEST RIDE AND GO WITH IT!!!!! Thanks, Thank You, Thank You Very Much!
Old 09-18-2008, 01:46 AM   #38
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

go eagle go go! One for lovers, zero for the haters lol.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:46 AM   #39
crewwhand

You know what you are a dis info piece of s**t. You provide no truth, which I had asked. Present nothing but negative vibes. Are not loving. Wish to do nothing but argue, so fine! You I am sure coopperate with others well while in diress. You know all the answers, so who cares abouty right or wrong. Your personality is egotistical, bias, non-loving, and truly selfish. Weather David is correct or incorrect is suddenly irrelevant at this juncture. For in the grand picture the past is totally irrelevant and forgivable. To be right shall in fact make you wrong, to accept all is rewarded ten fold my friend. Go ahead and be right in your own mind (you did not live then and / or witness either truth of falsity- that is a fact) so who are you to say. Also any book written could be interpreted any number of ways.

Watch your EGO cowboy,!

Nelson

Last edited by crewwhand; 09-18-2008 at 01:50 AM.

Old 09-18-2008, 01:48 AM   #40
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Bangarang crewwhand (I love this positive support! Happy thoughts)
Old 09-18-2008, 01:51 AM   #41
BPhill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON View Post
Greetings;

In my humble opinion, David Wilcock has been infected with "fame". I understand that you can't diagnose someone with a "fame" disease, but his choice of words on some of his latest interviews, such as referring to himself as "the talent" --

His attempted entry into Hollywood with making a movie, and his selective vanity someone compels me to look away with someone centralizing their message not on themselves.

I think A LOT of what he talks about is gathered from 3rd parties, and other sources, and is not direct knowledge. In fact, my introduction to David Wilcock was with the Project Camelot interview where he talks about how he ready hundreds of books on ESP and the likes at a young age. And as you all know, reading books and watching movies about bank robbers doesn't make you one.

Regardless, I mean to say nothing negative about David Wilcock or taint his reputation however; there is a "collective" feeling and attitude of skeptiscm surround Mr. Wilock and I believe that such feelings are justified for one reason or another.

Michael St. Claire doesn't need any more positive reinforcement, but for the sake of keeping things balanced I do endorse St. Claire to the fullest. His message and his work genuinely uplifts, and has acquired his fame by the virtue of his work. It was not his intention to acquire fame through his work unlike, "The Reincarnation of..."

Respectfully,
Adam K.
At the end of the day it's what we ourselves decide to do with the information we receive. I can agree with your statement somewhat although I shy away from outright endorsing any one person's truth.

Personally, David's work really geared things up for me upon finding it, there are times I outright disagree with his proposed notions or theories and times when it is exactly the opposite. Same goes for St. Clair or anyone else who has wittingly or unwittingly (and I don't know if the two are separable in this context...) assumed the mantle of 'Truth Bringing'.

Furthermore my opinions will vary according to the information I have at any given time and how I choose to interpret it, an open mind is key to the flexibility of understanding the myriad cauldron of viewpoints (fact based or inspired) that make up Avalon, the alternative community, the status quo 'norm' and subsequently our planet.

The Truth is FRACTAL no one entity that resides on this rock or anywhere in this reality has got the whole truth unveiled for them to behold, just a little nugget...

And Historycircus...c'mon man is a, as you put it, sixth grade textbook fact worthy of so much emotional expense?

Last edited by BPhill; 09-18-2008 at 01:56 AM.

Old 09-18-2008, 01:52 AM   #42
Banned

There's a BIG difference between LYING and a MISTAKE. We all get mixed up sometimes... off the cuff we should all hope to be so eloquent.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:52 AM   #43
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I like your comments G.A. PEACE!
Old 09-18-2008, 01:55 AM   #44
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Gregor and Crewwhand and Others!

NOW...will you all that start crap like this just simply get on with your own ascension and your own truth!

There are far too many good people around the world changing everything...negative bs is going, going...gone!

YOU must live ethically...stop concerning yourself with anyone but YOU!

Onward and Upward!

The 4th and 5th densities ARE here, now...enjoy and live! : ) : ) : )

Last edited by eaglespirit; 09-18-2008 at 02:02 AM.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:59 AM   #45
BPhill

Quote:

I want truth. Is Wilcock an avenue to it?

Ha! Um no, but you yourself are.

(don't take me out of context now...)

Old 09-18-2008, 02:01 AM   #46
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

how embarrassing! lol thanks eagle...everyone just assumed he actually 'caught' something and didn't even go to check the transcript....
Old 09-18-2008, 02:04 AM   #47
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, there is a lot of false historical information. Depending upon which book is read, thesis, etc. a fact can be overlooked or mistaken. Please, let your facts stand, and forward any pertinent research that you feel is needed by David Wilcock.

It is my feeling at this time that this thread, due to the animosity, should be killed. It is not in keeping with the Project Avalon/Camelot spirit.
Blessing and Peace,
Nancy
Old 09-18-2008, 02:04 AM   #48
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My question is simply this: If Wilcock, a self proclaimed expert, can get such facts about the supposed "father of the illuminati" wrong, how are we supposed to accept his other words as legitimate?
From what I know, Wilcock never proclaimed that he is an expert. Its your mistake you got that impression.
How are you supposed to what? All the time he was saying that you should do your own research. Everybody has pieces of the puzzle and we are trying to make sense out of it. And you just want it served to you on a single platter. He never wanted you to accept it as truth. Reality is not digital!

On another note, you should not make judgements based on one fact. Your teacher won't say you don't know history coz' you made that one mistake in your final exam.

To make mistakes is human.

And godly to forgive
Old 09-18-2008, 02:08 AM   #49
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
It is my feeling at this time that this thread, due to the animosity, should be killed. It is not in keeping with the Project Avalon/Camelot spirit.
Blessing and Peace,
Nancy
Here here! I agree. You guys are intense. Why don't you ask David himself before such an accusitory attitude? Yeeeuk.

I'm going where the love is.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:09 AM   #50
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPhill View Post
At the end of the day it's what we ourselves decide to do with the information we receive. I can agree with your statement somewhat although I shy away from outright endorsing any one person's truth.

Personally, David's work really geared things up for me upon finding it, there are times I outright disagree with his proposed notions or theories and times when it is exactly the opposite. Same goes for St. Clair or anyone else who has wittingly or unwittingly (and I don't know if the two are separable in this context...) assumed the mantle of 'Truth Bringing'.

Furthermore my opinions will vary according to the information I have at any given time and how I choose to interpret it, an open mind is key to the flexibility of understanding the myriad cauldron of viewpoints (fact based or inspired) that make up Avalon, the alternative community, the status quo 'norm' and subsequently our planet.

The Truth is FRACTAL no one entity that resides on this rock or anywhere in this reality has got the whole truth unveiled for them to behold, just a little nugget...

And Historycircus...c'mon man is a, as you put it, sixth grade textbook fact worthy of so much emotional expense?
"The Truth is FRACTAL" ~ perhaps this is worth considering beyond just in context of your post.

My experience has been that truth is different from knowledge is different that experience is different than perception is different that interpretation... and back around.

The Truth is FRACTAL indeed BPhil.

- - -

And to comment one last time upon the topic of this thread, I'd like to ask, "Did David Wilcock intend on lying or misleading us in someway?"

Perhaps the intention behind his actions should be examined as well as the actions themselves, not one for the other.

To answer my own question, in this case, I think not.
Closed Thread