Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-14-2010, 10:29 AM   #51
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
What is happening here will be for our good..
I think so too burgundia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
I mean poor boober, he replys to one thread and then gets a secret message saying because he replied to that thread he may NOt get invited to the secret society. Boober, back track, and fast, get editing man!
Boober is whatever you want him to be. He's destined for av2. No worries Boober, you're in like flynn.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:14 AM   #52
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
no no no , it was the RICHARD and Celine show. Now just enjoy your creation .

You are so very much mistaken, while it may of appeared so it most definatly was not.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:16 AM   #53
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Richard - Gaialove for the update

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:38 AM   #54
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Let me try to give my personal answers:

B&K: I noticed that they are at loggerheads long before the storm broke loose here and when I decided to bring my perception up on the forum, the message was not considered. I was slightly warned not to spread the bad news. That was ok for me.

The split of B&K is only the logical consequence of the difference of focus, which has developed over time. This difference has obviously been amplified by outside forces, thus just accelerating the rift. This development is ok for me.

Bill is a person with a background of experiences and personal views which will make it very interesting for me to follow up his next activities. He has obviously worked on himself with appreciable results. That does not mean that I have to copy his way of development, because that is simply not possible. Everybody has to go his/her own, but advice can be taken, valued and incorporated from any side, while being on your own path.
I am not afraid of being sucked into any cult, because I know who I am and yes, I do had cult-experience.
By taking part in Avalon 2, I expect to learn and give. If not, then I will quit. Lets just see, that’s ok for me too.

Abrax: I know and recognized the energy behind this thread, that’s why I didn’t post there, despite all the pseudo-science which aimed at freezing the mind with awe. Abrax has been a selective magnet by harvesting people from Avalon into a vortex where certain qualities will be amplified. I consider this process as completed.
This energy has his own right of existence as the attractive dark side in a world of polarity.
This process has to be attractive in order to put you into a position where you have to make a real choice. But whoever has chosen to proceed that way, has made a hard choice for him/herself, and has chosen a very questionable outcome.
But that’s what Karma is about: Created by free-will choices.

If you think this is unfounded bla bla, then answer these questions for yourself:
How is it possible that a simple thread can create so many negative emotions?
Is it the content of simple information on that thread which can do that?
If it is not the info, then what is it?
Is it visible?
How is it possible that a statistically very high percentage of mods were attracted by this thread?
How is it possible that even long time relationships between these mods were shattered by interacting with this energy?
What is the powerful mechanism behind the visible, that triggered these energies in people?
How is it possible that the focus of the forum discussion shifted to only negativity and mistakes?
Announcements of his/her departure from the thread became an act of valuating your own quality to be beyond Avalon - as a result of this focus shift?
Do you think the outcome is positive?

Gaia&Celine: The contact with this energy was here very intense. It resulted into a rollercoaster of emotions and a break-up between them started materializing.
Now, just immagine Gaia’s situation: The forum and his personal life falling apart because of Abrax!!! How would you react in this situation? Gaia chose to fight and became a light dragon in order to fight a dark dragon. In this unprecedented situation he might have made some mistakes, but considering his situation, who would have kept calculating and cool?
Only a heartless Abrax. You can read his ranting about his sexual triggering on his own site.

So my humble plead to your conscious mind is to understand the situation and realize that nobody is perfect. Please do not to poke fingers into Gaia’s simmering wound and give this Knight of Light a break to heal.
Whoever has received an uncalled blow during that Dragon fight, try to overcome your Ego, forgive and forge a new relationship. It’s an opportunity to turn this event into a beneficial personal experience. It’s an opportunity to grow further into the light…
Would that be OK for you too?

Last edited by bashi; 03-16-2010 at 01:07 AM.
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:47 AM   #55
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
You are so very much mistaken, while it may of appeared so it most definatly was not.
then enlighten us, I thought that was what this place was for.
If the way you deal with the questions is by misting over the ones who might talk, you are creating a very bad situation , but one that you all seem to sanction.
Tell us now, will the mystified be given a voice before the forum is read only? Or is the mission incomplete? Has the naughty corner not been quite successful yet?
Some of us would like to know.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:51 AM   #56
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Some need to read bashi's post more closely.

I have spoken to one who is in the mists. They are finding positives in their situation....we should to.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:02 PM   #57
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Now here its the problem, celine, why are YOU able to speak to the mistified? They are seeing positives? ok it just need s a little more time in the corrective unit? I can undertsand that, but hearing it from them is what would alleviate my concerns and maybe a few others .
Should? Celine keep the shoulds to yourself, thank you. I always smell a rat when I hear that word. I read bashis post I have quite good reading comprehension I just don't agree with it.
over and out.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:02 PM   #58
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

Arguments aside I see the sutuation on this forum quite straight forwadly. Bill Ryan has put the stewardship of this forum into the wrong hands. Some of the mods here I like. The spiritual vanity (Alice Bailey wrote extensivley about this in her theories of glamour, ie, a bloated sense of self importance, indeed true light workers re,ain anonymous and do not label themselves as such) of others is pathetic and it is that which has ultimatley lead to the disintergration of this hall of learning.
Its best minds are leaving in their droves and that says it all. It really is a shame as it was an aladdins cave of information this place.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:05 PM   #59
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you Richard for coming in the open .
This is good .
We all have our hats and are carrying them through to the best that we can as well as the beliefs we hold.

Personnally I feel Avalon should be that neutral place in existence away from Bill and Kerry 's dissention . Avalon should remain as a sanctuary for all to come ..I consider this place sacred and build initially with the coming together of the feminine energy of Kerry and the masculine one of Bill in balance .. Going in either direction now through PA2 or Project Lightwarrior forum is a mistake I believe and a nourrishment of the dichotomy . Avalon as I said should remain neutral and pursue it's mission as such.
We are a soul family and have build this place from the strong bonds that we share each adding it's unique spark of light to it.
The spirit of Avalon is 'nt one of war . It's one of unity between kindred souls.
It's not the choice to now move to either directions that we need but the right to remain where we are and keep our work going in peace.

Love from me
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 03-14-2010 at 01:21 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:10 PM   #60
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

nice idea mudra, not going to happen. It's not in the interests of the new ( or shall I say exposed) regime. and that is a shame.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:15 PM   #61
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post
Let me try to give my personal answers:...
I couldn't have said it better! I totally agree with you, it is also my own point of view. Glad you took the time to put it all in words! Thanks Bashi .

Beside this great post from Bashi, I still have one question in mind for Bill, Gareth or GaiaLove; Can you tell us what are the information, attitude, behaviors and beliefs/spirituality you want to see in Avalon2 and what are those you don't want to see?

Personally, I am baptized catholic, but my real spirituality is of all and no religion. I follow no leader nor gurus, I got some mentors, but even with them sometimes I disagree . I like to observe and use the Universal Laws and write about consciousness, will it have it's place in Avalon2? Or must I head back to my forest to meet the Great Spirit?

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 03-14-2010 at 12:20 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:16 PM   #62
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

While Avalon is still here there is hope swordsmith
It's up to us really .. Avalon is US.

Love from me
mudra

Quote:
nice idea mudra, not going to happen. It's not in the interests of the new ( or shall I say exposed) regime. and that is a shame.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:17 PM   #63
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:

Would that be OK for you too?

Thanks Bashi!!!

Truly

SG
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:18 PM   #64
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with Steven

Gareth, Richard (GaiaLOve)

Please share more about the intent and direction of PA2...many here just need to have a clearer view so they may make INFORMED desicions
Old 03-14-2010, 01:13 PM   #65
tacodog
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

Personnally I feel Avalon should be that neutral place in existence away from Bill and Kerry 's dissention . Avalon should remain as a sanctuary for all to come ..I consider this place sacred and build initially with the coming together of the feminine energy of Kerry and the masculine one of Bill in balance .. Going in either direction now through PA2 or Project Lightwarrior forum is a mistake I believe and a nourrishment of the dichotomy . Avalon as I said should remain neutral and pursue his mission as such.
We are a soul family and have build this place from the strong bonds that we share each adding it's unique spark of light to it.
The spirit of Avalon is 'nt one of war . It's one of unity between kindred souls.
It's not the choice to now move to either directions that we need but the right to remain where we are and keep our work going in peace.

Love from me
mudra
Mudra, I wish it could be so, too.
tacodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:15 PM   #66
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Now here its the problem, celine, why are YOU able to speak to the mistified? They are seeing positives? ok it just need s a little more time in the corrective unit? I can undertsand that, but hearing it from them is what would alleviate my concerns and maybe a few others .
Should? Celine keep the shoulds to yourself, thank you. I always smell a rat when I hear that word. I read bashis post I have quite good reading comprehension I just don't agree with it.
over and out.
I talk with Anchor.. almost everymorning...

He is the one that shared these feeling with me...

Hmm i never looked at the word should..in that light.. i will from now on, Thank you
Old 03-14-2010, 01:15 PM   #67
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Thank you Richard for coming in the open .
This is good .
We all have our hats and are carrying them through to the best that we can as well as the beliefs we hold.

Personnally I feel Avalon should be that neutral place in existence away from Bill and Kerry 's dissention . Avalon should remain as a sanctuary for all to come ..I consider this place sacred and build initially with the coming together of the feminine energy of Kerry and the masculine one of Bill in balance .. Going in either direction now through PA2 or Project Lightwarrior forum is a mistake I believe and a nourrishment of the dichotomy . Avalon as I said should remain neutral and pursue his mission as such.

Love from me
mudra
Im with Mudra.
Its a rumor that this forum is broken, all be it a strong one based on some reality.
The forum as it is serves me well.
I have freedom of choice and with that freedom comes some responsibility.
If I am not drawn to a thread I dont go there.
Im an adult I dont have to go to the playground I dont really begrudge pepole their way of looking at it.
While It may seem judgmental sometimes an adult will try to stop youngsters running i front of buses so to speak.
If ait aint broke dont fix it.
This forum is a long way from broken, the wheel might be slightly buckled but with a little thought it can be running true again ie to the original concepts.
There is no need to reinvent the wheel.
I accept that those that provide the forum have every right to close it start anew but is that really necessary?
Things go in cycles and yes going free again attracted a lot of people dying to get their point across without even realizing the original intention and purpose of the forum,
Given time all will settle down.
I have never contributed financially to the forum so I am not against anyone coming here to post for free, but again there is a responsibility inherent in that.

With Love and gratitude to Bill and Kerry and all who post here.

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:30 PM   #68
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I would love to say Bashi, right on ! But I dont agree at all

The thread only separated those of us in here but can you tell me what is happening in the rest of the world ? Families against famillies, sisters and brothers against brothers and sisters. Its not Avalon, open your eyes.

Abrax has his path which he believes to be right and we all have our own path

We all have a voice and everyone has their right to speak, why blame Abrax for all of this ?

I find the people here that "think" they are so spiritually connected are not listening to Gods words. Love in its true meaning not turning your back on someone. There seems to be alot of that happening here.

Although I disagree with Abrax on some of his stories, I was taught a great lesson. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Those that are so upset with what is going on seem to think they are justified in now doing the same to Gaia and Celine. Calling them names and putting them down for their own views. Even to others such as StarDust and Lionhawk. what is this, two can play the same game ? You say we must check within ourself, I say so should all of you.

As I see it Bill made the decision before it was ready to be made. He didnt care for the thread and said it. Why is that not his decision ?

It wasnt even Celine that made the accusation as so many thought
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:37 PM   #69
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I am with mudra too...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:41 PM   #70
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

mntruth: There is a saying

Don't dive for pearls as long as the waves are high...
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:50 PM   #71
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
SNIPPED

B&K: I noticed that they are at loggerheads long before the storm broke

That’s about the bottom line of it. The collateral damage of their falling out with the follow up (bans, mists, deletions) is nothing other than paranoid mismanagement. The Thuban Crisis is little more than a scapegoat.

Long live the conspiracy
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:53 PM   #72
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
over and out.
Maybe she has their email...duh

Maybe they were in the chat room...duh

Maybe they are friends.....double duh

And they asked you to be a mod? Now that should be interesting
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:58 PM   #73
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

i have a song i would like to share with my fellow avalonians

hope you like the lyrics to this one,

love to all

m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:10 PM   #74
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with Mudra, Bashi and those who have echoed similar statements. Far, far better to stay and work together devising ways of coping with what's coming down the tube. Our diverse strengths bundled together will help us more than solo efforts. Time to move on. Time to be patient and see how things work out.

We are faced with a challenge right now on our forum and how we deal with this situation (divisively or collectively) will show us whether or not we succeed with subsequent negative situations that will no doubt surface again.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:47 PM   #75
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

I have started of writing some really angry & nasty posts, in the last couple of days. Than, before posting, I counted from 1 to 10, and pushed the delete button. You see, I don't need mods to tell me how to behave!

I am completely fed up & done with Avalon. To me it occurs that Avalon 2 is a semi-religious cult, ran by a Priesthood of little Hitlers who longed to be worshipped & hailed upon.

AVOLONOGY DIANETICS - no more, no less.

If Richard & his fellow Light Workers might come back to earth & Avolon 2 turns out to be a TRULY TOLERANT & ENLIGHTED community, I'd be willing to reconsider, but for now, I call it a day.

The sheer arrogance of treating people as myself - a Real Life CHIEF, meaning that I do as I please, because I can - has made me so angry, that I have decided that might I be BANNED for posting this, the AVALONOGY Priesthood can consider itself BANNNED from MY turf - Amsterdam.

Love, light, unity, peace & understanding have become hollow words on this forum, but still...

LORD TRANCOSO
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote