Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-15-2009, 02:06 PM   #26
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: SaLuSa 14-October-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post

And now I feel a wicked urge for a coke and some new reeboks, why not?
oooooh lucifer, you devil, you.

Siriusly funny.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:26 PM   #27
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Remember If you did read my post correctly then you should know that I
DO NOT believe or nor do I Believe,because that is the trap.

I warn people in the hope that there going to research it further and learn from it, not by reponding by attacking people because they feel offended by it.

And there is a WAR between dark and light only the dark use deception and liying to get there way, Plain simple !!! because where stronger then them!!

Also btw it is not like you showing love to another they still can shoot you on the spot using weapons. Because if you believe that they can not hurt you by showing love then you fall for another trap.

First of all I already know my future and far future, because I have seen it in A Vision. I'm training my spirit when I am a sleep (lucid). At least I know I'm here because it is a challange!!!!

Also i've be told that everthing is OK in the real world as in the spirit world.
I can see my progress that I'm moving forward.

You can say want you my future I have already choisen to evolve!!!

O BTW it has nothing to do with the devil etc thats all Hollywood stuff they trying to confuse you.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #28
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Well as I have always said. I can not prove if its Truth or Lies.

I personally believe that first contact is around the corner. The time is near and it will all happen fast. Very fast. There wont be much time to decide anything in flip floping duality kind of thinking. You will just have to use your own intuition as to what feels right and what feels wrong.

I do not get a bad feeling from these mesages from the galactic federation and SaLuSa but again, I can not prove anything. I agree there are not many specifics about our history but this will all come with full disclosure. In the mean time I need to live my life as a human still trapped in the old world order system of corperate sickness and militant law societies.

All I want is a free planet! The best option for any world leader at this point is to keep it on the light side the right side. Ask Obama if hes ever heard that in a dream before?! I bet he has...because I'm still ringing.

I will talk to my friends and see If I can get any more specific information about the origin of SaLuSa and the truthfulness to his message of peace and then post it back here maybe we will have two cakes and eat them both.

Disclosure and exposure sure is a better option then mass vaccinations and nuclear wars...but I can't prove that either. Peace JT
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:33 PM   #29
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Luminari I do not attack people, but the message that is given.
If you feel offended by that I say this teacher like Drunvalo is luciferian than so be it.

It is a fact that he is and most Newage is by the way.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:29 PM   #30
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

lighten up
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:23 PM   #31
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
All of this Salusa, Lord Metatron, Blossom Goodchild stuff is ****

It's just and attempt to make money off of internet fools who believe in channeling and the like.

Reminds me of palm reading and fortune tellers at the Fair
So are we saying that all channeling is BS ?
Light Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:53 PM   #32
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

CeiLaVie SaLuSa...
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:27 AM   #33
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Just Smile..........Just Smile..........

Does it really matter?

If you are happy with it....good!

If not......let it be!

Just Smile!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:51 AM   #34
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

SaLuSa: Are you a Tall Long-Nosed Grey from Sirius B?

Are these beings Grey/Human hybrids...or what? What is their relation to the Draconians? Who is their prime contact in Draco? Who is their prime contact on Earth? Is the God of This World from Sirius B? Is Lucifer/Satan/Caligastia from Sirius B...or where? Are there beings here from Sirius A? I thought I heard Preston Nichols say that he worked with Greys from Sirius A at Montauk. Alex Collier indicated they were from Sirius B. Could Bill Cooper and Alex Collier have been Montauk survivors? Pure speculation. Are Greys a particular type of Reptilian? I keep thinking there is a huge amount of deception at all levels...and that the lie is different at every level. So...how do we really get at the truth? Is all of this just pure unmitigated popycock? You guys at Pine Gap know what I'm talking about! You probably don't like sm@rt@$$e$ who ask too many questions...do you? Say hi to Lucifer, Satan, Caligastia, Lord Draco...or whoever the heck is in charge!

AstaLaVista SaLuSa!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-16-2009 at 02:14 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:34 AM   #35
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: SaLuSa 14-October-2009

One thing is for sure that the highest level from a our so called secret goverment is called the Pindar or The penis of the Dracon.

Dr deagle talked about him in one of his interviews check it out.

Also as you know the illuminati put the trued right in front of your face.
You can find the Pindar that show up in the end of the Half Live 2 games!!!
Thats him!!!!

All is structured as a piramide as Lucifer as there head. Everyone has a name right!!!He is the cool guy playing GOD.
Look in the Dragonball Z series when there in Heaven fighten in tours with GOD as there leader seating right infront of your face!!!!being a COOL GUY.

I can't believe that people are still that stupid not to see this. Its freakin everywhere how can you mis it. In Games Movies etc.

It all hidden in plain view!!!!

Last edited by mu2143; 10-16-2009 at 07:38 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:01 AM   #36
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Dr Deagle? uh oh, I'm pretty sure he IS the pindar, or at least his left bollock, no wait, he's FULL of bollocks. I dunno about your game quote evidence there but anyone quoting deagle as a legitimate source of info might just want to check out the extensive deagle threads here.
But if you really like all that brimstone stuff, make sure you have some treacle, the devil just loves it. To each their own, it's the devil you know, innit?

BTW, Im from Sirius, ( not south London) ask me anything..... ( oops too much time looking at GLP) naw, I forget most of it, but I get channelings from a Sirian team, some of it is spot on and some of it is just their agenda, much like people, and that's the point. Trust in yourself, it's all you have and if other " people" are trying to gain it so much, it must really be worth something. Discernment is the key, fear based stuff really tears open the auric field, guess that's the meaning of holy.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
salusa