Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 06:18 PM   #1
Big A
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Lehman Brothers collapse ?

any one that listened to uncle ben's speach today, he was saying that the Fed res. couldnt bail everyone out. and if they would have prevented Lehman Brothers from collapsing there would have been just another company in line behind them to get bailed out.

SO the ? that i present is who did Lehman Brothers **** off to get treated like this and just get thrown under the bus.

this company has been around sence the cival war so they must have crossed some one to be aloud to fail like this. my guess is that is has something to do with goldman sachs because all traces of this greatest bank robbery in human history lead back to goldman sachs
what are your thoughts?
Big A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:37 PM   #2
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lehman Brothers collapse ?

Three words: CDS. Actually that's three letters, but no one wanted to touch that mess in their portfolio.
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:47 PM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
any one that listened to uncle ben's speach today, he was saying that the Fed res. couldnt bail everyone out. and if they would have prevented Lehman Brothers from collapsing there would have been just another company in line behind them to get bailed out.

SO the ? that i present is who did Lehman Brothers **** off to get treated like this and just get thrown under the bus.

this company has been around sence the cival war so they must have crossed some one to be aloud to fail like this. my guess is that is has something to do with goldman sachs because all traces of this greatest bank robbery in human history lead back to goldman sachs
what are your thoughts?
the inner circles are turning on each other--
just as i predicted they would...

how grand

maybe there will be good whistleblowers
from that company--

follow the money-always works to find the answers

just think how ****** off the losers will be--they just might sing the truth
susan
the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 10-15-2008 at 08:18 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:51 PM   #4
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi eXchanger,

The truth will always prevail in the end. The truth is absolute. It is pure. There is only one.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
the inner circles are turning on each other--how grand
maybe there will be good whistleblowers
from that company--follow the money-always works to find the answers

just think how ****** off the losers will be--they just might sing the truth
susan
the eXchanger
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:56 PM   #5
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

I agree about Goldman Sachs.

Before coming to Treasury, Paulson was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Goldman Sachs since the firm’s initial public offering in 1999. He joined Goldman Sachs Chicago Office in 1974 and rose through the ranks holding several positions including, Managing Partner of the firm’s Chicago office, Co-head of the firm's investment Banking Division, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Co-Senior partner.

Full article here - http://www.ustreas.gov/organization/bios/paulson-e.html
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:12 PM   #6
carcharodon
Avalon Senior Member

History has nothing to do with grace in today's economy. So there is money out there to help(?) the financial institutions in trouble. Nobody of those politics superstars has satisfactorily commented on the long term economy effects from this money taken out of the regular cash flow (which is abused anyways here and there) (and yes, this refers to both USA and global). In my humble opinion I'd say get ready for a rough ride over the next dozen years.
carcharodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:34 PM   #7
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Lehman Brothers collapse ?

well the stock markets down anothe 500 points today thank god i have no money in stocks but yeah has anyone got any1 got any insight into wats gonna happen in the next few weeks
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:37 AM   #8
Big A
Avalon Senior Member

i agree with eXchanger once the finally cards fall and the inner circles learned that they where double and tripple crossed the truth is going to come out. thats is the worst thing that can happen to a rich person is take away there money, and there is going to me a unfathable amount of money that is going to be transferd.
Big A is offline   Reply With Quote