Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-27-2009, 07:10 PM   #76
Bamboo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?

Trancoso you look like a very healthy, fun human being and speculating
is a favorite pass time of mine too.

My answer was not directed to you but to Mr. 5th dimension, who quoted me and and very patiently took time off his heavenly occupations to explain to me how his dimension works, and how 3 dimensional I am. Ain't he right!!

Perhaps had he read my signature he would have realized what a lost cause I am.

And you're not forgiven 'cause there's nothing to forgive, your views remind me of...me.

And, silly me, I had always thought sense of humour was an expression of divinity, bummer, must have been my 3dimensionality talking.
Bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:30 PM   #77
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I just had a recent visit with the Arcturians. It was beautiful beyond description. When I became able to assume some of my higher dimensional consciousness, trips like this one became possible. My physical body could never have made the trip, but my etheric self had no problem. Arcturus is such a gorgeous shade of blue, with pink marbling. It's huge, and the star of the system is almost impossible large. If I'd been standing on earth, the sun would have appeared larger than the horizon.

They were delighted to see me, and it was a joyous reunion. They wanted to show me around, at all that had changed since last I visited. Their star is as much "home" to them now as their primary planet. Then they played a little "movie" for me. I saw it as though I was on a ship or on a moon. But there was no obstruction like window glass or anything. The Planet stopped turning and a shiny, transparent orb started to emerge from one of the oceans. It drifted up until it cleared the surface. It was crystal clear, but I couldn't make out what was in it, except to see that something was. It accelerated away from the planet's surface and headed straight towards the local star. As it progressed, it took on a glow and then began emitting a golden light for it's entire surface. It continued to accelerate towards the sun, glowing ever more brightly, until it appeared to ignite into a star itself, and then it entered the star and vanished, having shrunken to a pinpoint of light by the time it got close.

I don't know if I was being shown their history, or a metaphor of their own ascension process, or if it was an actual event, sped up many hundreds of times. But it certainly presented as real.

Also of note is that during this trip, I was separate from my normal "human" mishmash of conditions and noise. There was just peace and quiet and love and joy at reunion.

Talking to them after my return, I asked them how much of it was real, and they answered that it was all "real", as I conceive of the term. They said they were simply waiting for me at the half way point, as is customary for our higher dimensional ET families under these circumstances. They don't come and scoop us and drag us off somewhere. They have a perpetual open invitation and just wait until we "find" our ticket, which is invariably within us.

Contact has been ongoing for some time now. We just have to look in the right places. When I started poking my head up out of 3D consciousness, I started to see scores of these lightships above our atmosphere. drifting around, zipping here and there, winking in and out of our visual range of frequencies.

I wouldn't expect much in the way of physical craft. Many can have form, if in the 4D range, but not likely the physical density of say our cars and planes. Just what I suspect to be the case. Many of these ships would require a very long time in transit, if of a 3D make up. And there are a LOT of them here. Just watching and waiting for us to meet them half way.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:55 PM   #78
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

The irony of life is that you die, sooner or later.
Now I've died once (at 33, just like Jezus! ) & came - although it felt more like being send, actually - back after 6 minutes. Dying was the best thing that ever happened to me, 'cause it brings the 'fear emotion' to a halt. It doesn't mean you become totally fearless, but it does take away the 'fear' for dying. It also puts the whole concept of religion (God) in a completely different perspective. Why are we here? To be able to die comfortably wiser & move up to a higher form of consciousness.

Anyway, my ultimate goal is to get off of this planet, & 'fly' into the universe.
Anybody who is 'Earthbound' is due to reincarnate on Earth & as the planet's future doesn't look bright at all - which has been, through the past 20 years, confirmed over & over again by the outcome of Remote Viewing sessions - it's wise not to be Earthbound when you die.

You either leave or stay. This decision has to be made in an instant. Leaving enables you to return & staying disables you to leave.

What's gonna happen to 'me' when I leave I don't know (haven't done that yet) but rather than being stuck in the subspace of this planet, I count my blessings & take a chance.

As I've always done. It's a state of mind, I suppose.

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 12-27-2009 at 08:16 PM.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:12 PM   #79
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
The irony of life is that you die, sooner or later, Now I've died once (at 33, just like Jezus! ) & came - although it felt more like being send, actually - back after 6 minutes. Dying was the best thing that ever happened to me, 'cause it brings the 'fear emotion' to a halt. It doesn't mean you become totally fearless, but it does take away the 'fear' for dying. It also puts the whole concept of religion (God) in a completely different perspective. Why are we here? To be able to die comfortably wiser & move up to a higher form of consciousness.

Anyway, my ultimate goal is to get off of this planet, & 'fly' into the universe.
Anybody who is 'Earthbound' is due to reincarnate on Earth & as the planet's future doesn't look bright at all - which is, through the past 20 years, confirmed over & over again by the outcome of Remote Viewing sessions - it's wise not to be Earthbound when you die.

You either leave or stay. This decision has to be made in an instant. Leaving enables you to return & staying disables you to leave.

What's gonna happen to 'me' when I leave I don't know (haven't done that yet) but rather than being stuck in the subspace of this planet, I count my blessings & take a chance.

As I've always done. It's a state of mind, I suppose.
You can have both now. It's getting easier all the time. There is a lot of energy available now for us to tap into, to help pierce the veil of forgetfulness, and to gain the new (old) insights to enable existing in multiple dimensions at once, with conscious awareness too.

I now know at least 6 people who've said that dying is the best thing that ever happened to them. Kind of rips the veil away to a degree. Even if it draped back in place, it's never the same occlusion it once was.

many believe that the shift now underway is different from previous such actions of attempts is that we are trying to bring heaven to earth, so to speak, which means we get all the hight goodies without having to die for the privilege.

I guess we'll see how this plays out over the next short while. Personally, I'm excited by the opportunities.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:11 PM   #80
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I would love to visit another planet hosted by its occupants. I've been wanting to do this for as long as I can remember, and hope to raise my consciousness to the point where I can achieve this.

I don't understand all the fear. It's time to get past this.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:23 PM   #81
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
I would love to visit another planet hosted by its occupants. I've been wanting to do this for as long as I can remember, and hope to raise my consciousness to the point where I can achieve this.

when we finally realize ... who we are ...
we can then trust ... our selves ...
then fear ... will be of the old world ...
and we ... will be of the new ...

and then ... the real fun begins ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:28 PM   #82
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

Now I'm confused. I can't speak for anyone else, but my decision not to go would not be out of fear. I've had some higher contact and while it can be eye opening and expand your understanding there's something to be said for maintaining good judgement. The rest of you can write and let me know all about your travels.
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:34 PM   #83
HOPEFUL
Banned

Why would anyone want to go where they are not ment to be?

HOPEFUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:09 PM   #84
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why would anyone want to go where they are not ment to be?
I guess you just sort of answered your own question, Hopeful...
Old 12-27-2009, 10:21 PM   #85
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?

In my opinion i would not get on a ship, my place is here and anyone attempting

to change that, would be intruding on my reality. You are all free to do as you

wish. I choose to stay here and guide myself through holographic reality.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:54 PM   #86
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOPEFUL View Post
Why would anyone want to go where they are not meant to be?
I'm meant to be travelling amongst the stars, visiting other planets, meeting intelligent beings of all types, and learning about their civilizations. We are all different, yet we are all one.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:00 PM   #87
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

That's the attitude, Jnana! There is no need to fear the abyss. Your intuition tells you what to do and what not.

Since 9/11 happened, the world is kept in a constant state of fear. Every incident becomes headline news and the idea that the enemy is at the gate has subconsciously influenced the mindset of people.

There are two ways to be fooled;
One is to believe what isn't true,
the other is refusing to believe what is true.

Fear no fear but fear itself.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:02 PM   #88
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

i have no fear of this..but

i would not leave my husbands side, if he goes, i go.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:08 PM   #89
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
i have no fear of this..but

i would not leave my husbands side, if he goes, i go.
THAT'S a good plan,
when i went,
the other person, ended up frozen in time,
NEVER, saw him again
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:19 PM   #90
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

twas about a year ago ... when we lived in the country ... i was driving home with the boys ...

i remember asking them ... hey guys ... if we were to drive over the next hill (and it was all farmland) ... and suddenly come upon a ufo ... and our vehicle came to a halt ...

and et's came out and invited us aboard ... what would you guys do ...

and the oldest of the two replies ... yeah sure ... can i bring my cell phone ...
his brother says to him ... 'duh ... don't you think THEY have superior equipment that you'd want to see?' ...

older brother says ... 'yeah ... but they wouldn't have all my contacts' ...

what is it with teens and their electronics?!
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:32 PM   #91
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

It would violate everything I've learned about UFOs so far:

1. Never signal a UFO. (See the Allagash abductions, etc.)

2. Never approach a landed, crashed, or beached UFO/USO. There are numerous accounts of radiation burns and reactions to toxic substances. (See the Piney Woods Incident, etc.)

3. Don't touch anything you suspect as being of extraterrestrial origin. Doing so puts you under quarantine laws with possible fines and or imprisonment. (See Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations.)

4. Don't smile at UFO occupants as showing your teeth may be misinterpreted as aggressive behavior. (This from Greenbank's, The Book Of Survival.)

I personally don't know how I would react if I had an encounter but I suspect that I might despite everything, signal, approach, and handle a UFO while grinning like an ape if given the opportunity. Well ... I'm pretty sure I would. But they are good tips none the less and shouldn't be ignored by more reasonable folk than myself.

Given the opportunity I'd certainly be open to the experience of actually getting off the planet. The likely-hood of such a thing seems pretty remote as I'm sure they have regulations against transporting dangerous life-forms.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:56 PM   #92
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
Given the opportunity I'd certainly be open to the experience of actually getting off the planet. The likely-hood of such a thing seems pretty remote as I'm sure they have regulations against transporting dangerous life-forms
Some good points there friend, but I'm glad you're decision would ultimately be a positive one.

Get on that ship!
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:17 PM   #93
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

That's the attitude, Jnana! There is no need to fear the abyss. Your intuition tells you what to do and what not.

Since 9/11 happened, the world is kept in a constant state of fear. Every incident becomes headline news and the idea that the enemy is at the gate has subconsciously influenced the mindset of people.

There are two ways to be fooled;
One is to believe what isn't true,
the other is refusing to believe what is true.

Fear no fear but fear itself.

I don't understand why you started this thread if there is only one answer. Not everyone's life was changed by 9/11, some of us knew before then what the agendas were and saw where everything was heading, only no one would believe us.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:31 PM   #94
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

There is absolutely no chance that I would take a trip with a bunch of aliens, no chance.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:37 AM   #95
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't understand why you started this thread if there is only one answer.

One answer? Not at all. I would go, & I'm pleased to see that I'm not the only one, but I totally respect everybody that won't - for whatever reason -
take the chance to visit another planet.

I started this thread because I think it's an interesting question to ask yourself. Sometimes you get an opportunity to completely change the course of your life, but you have to (re)act instantly, right on the spot, there's no "I'll call you tomorrow to let you know what I have decided."
I used the example of a couple of friendly blokes in a spaceship who ask if you'd like a ride, because that's what popped up in my head & made me start this thread.

(Also I like to point out that English is not my native tongue, so it takes me far more time to write something, than Dutch would. Therefore I was quite happy to come up with an idea that I could simply put down in words, without using a dictionary.)

Quote:
Not everyone's life was changed by 9/11

Direct or indirect we're all 'victims' 9/11. It set the Patriot Act in work & gave all Western governments a reason to step up laws that influence one's privacy, etc.
(For me personally, in consequence of 9/11, everybody had forgotten my birthday on 9/12.)
Old 12-29-2009, 01:07 AM   #96
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

Good to know, and I respect your free will to take that ride. Like I said before....send me some pictures when you go.

Yes it did start an avalanch of official acts to screw us on paper but in reality they were already doing it. It was just a way to funnel the money officially.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:26 PM   #97
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I personally don't know how I would react if I had an encounter but I suspect that I might despite everything, signal, approach, and handle a UFO while grinning like an ape if given the opportunity. Well ... I'm pretty sure I would. But they are good tips none the less and shouldn't be ignored by more reasonable folk than myself.

Given the opportunity I'd certainly be open to the experience of actually getting off the planet. The likely-hood of such a thing seems pretty remote as I'm sure they have regulations against transporting dangerous life-forms.

Nice one, trainedobserver!

And remember folks, they're bringing you back to Earth, whenever the mood strikes.
I guess that's when real problems start, back home, if you still have a home. In today's control-society disappearing without a trace, upon returning with a story you've been to another planet is probably gonna give you a hard time.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:36 PM   #98
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And remember folks, they're bringing you back to Earth, whenever the mood strikes.
For the purposes of a hypothetical question I guess you can suppose anything.

In all reality, if faced with such a scenario for real, I think it would be very risky to trust any ET, or should I say, trust your understanding of anything that any ET might tell you. When dealing with any truly alien or foreign we have to be aware of our capacity for misinterpretation and misunderstanding.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:34 PM   #99
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I would love to go a ride and visit among the stars, perhaps they would answer some questions for me ........in answering the question here....I would go as long as they were not reptillians. I would however trust my intuitive reaction in that moment & go with it.

trainedobserver....you brought up a good point about protocol in greeting an ET. Perhaps they are reading our posts here, & maybe they will present us with a "code of conduct" & greeting salutations through the GFL. That would be pretty cool. Then we would be showing respect to our space family, & not run the risk of offending, before we even step into the ship.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:50 PM   #100
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
...Perhaps they are reading our posts here, & maybe they will present us with a "code of conduct" & greeting salutations through the GFL. ...
I don't think that is happening. I mean them reading the Internet , the evening paper or watching Fox News or whatever. From what I can gather, the ETs (or at least the ones making contact) are telepathic and don't use verbal communication or even language as humans do. At least that is the sort of thing that is being reported as I understand it. I might explain why there has never been any open contact in the way we might imagine or desire.

I don't see how a non-telepathic species can interface smoothly with a fully telepathic species. I'm not saying I'm an expert or anything, who would be, but it seems to be fraught with major pitfalls. Like Jacobs is found of saying, the ETs are not only technologically superior, they are neurologically superior, which is a much scarier and uncertain proposition. How do you reliably communicate when your central nervous systems are like apples and oranges?