Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-30-2010, 05:07 PM   #1
petem
Avalon Senior Member

Default Change You Can Believe In!!!

I hope we all realize that most high profile politicians are not to be trusted;

Bush/Clinton/Obama/Blair/Brown/Chavez/Putin/ PUPPETS FOR CONTROLLERS

My only question is how can a smart guy like D. Wilcox consistently tell us that Obama is a "white hat". Does anyone question D. Wilcox's rationale?

Please read;

Nobel Peace Prize-winner Barack Obama ups spending on nuclear weapons to even more than George Bush'
By Carol Driver
Last updated at 10:42 PM on 29th January 2010
President Obama is planning to increase spending on America's nuclear weapons stockpile just days after pledging to try to rid the world of them.
In his budget to be announced on Monday, Mr Obama has allocated £4.3billion to maintain the U.S. arsenal - £370million more than George Bush spent on nuclear weapons in his final year. The Obama administration also plans to spend a further £3.1billion over the next five years on nuclear security.

Investment: President Barack Obama is to raise the budget to spend on maintaining U.S. nuclear weapons by £370million - more than George Bush
The announcement comes despite the American President declaring nuclear weapons were the ‘greatest danger’ to U.S. people during in his State of the Union address on Wednesday. And it flies in the face of Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize, awarded to him in October for ‘his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples’.
The Nobel committee was attacked at the time for bestowing the accolade on a new president whose initiatives are yet to bear fruit – which included reducing the world stock of nuclear arms.

Barack Obama's State of the Union speech:
Even as we prosecute two wars, we are also confronting perhaps the greatest danger to the American people - the threat of nuclear weapons.
I have embraced the vision of John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan through a strategy that reverses the spread of these weapons, and seeks a world without them. To reduce our stockpiles and launchers, while ensuring our deterrent, the United States and Russia are completing negotiations on the farthest-reaching arms control treaty in nearly two decades. And at April's Nuclear Security Summit, we will bring forty-four nations together behind a clear goal: securing all vulnerable nuclear materials around the world in four years, so that they never fall into the hands of terrorists. These diplomatic efforts have also strengthened our hand in dealing with those nations that insist on violating international agreements in pursuit of these weapons.
That is why North Korea now faces increased isolation, and stronger sanctions sanctions that are being vigorously enforced. That is why the international community is more united, and the Islamic Republic of Iran is more isolated. And as Iran's leaders continue to ignore their obligations, there should be no doubt: they, too, will face growing consequences. That is the leadership that we are providing -- engagement that advances the common security and prosperity of all people.

Can you say "liar"
The budget is higher than that allocated by George Bush – who was seen by many as a warmongering president in the wake of the Iraq invasion in 2003 – during his premiership. During his 70-minute State of the UNion speech on Wednesday, which marked his first year in office, Obama said: 'I have embraced the vision of John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan through a strategy that reverses the spread of these weapons, and seeks a world without them.' However, Vice President Joe Biden today supported the increase on nuclear weapons maintenance, saying: ‘Even in a time of tough budget decisions, these are investments we must make for our security.
‘We are committed to working with Congress to ensure these budget increases are approved.’ Biden said the Obama administration had inherited a ‘steady decline’ in support for U.S. nuclear stockpiles and infrastructure.
‘For almost a decade, our laboratories and facilities have been underfunded and undervalued,’ he said. ‘The consequences of this neglect - like the growing shortage of skilled nuclear scientists and engineers and the ageing of critical facilities - have largely escaped public notice.

‘The budget we will submit to Congress on Monday both reverses this decline and enables us to implement the president's nuclear-security agenda.’
He added: 'This investment is long overdue. It will strengthen our ability to recruit, train and retain the skilled people we need to maintain our nuclear capabilities. 'It will support the work of our nuclear labs, a national treasure that we must and will sustain.' The Obama administration will publish its budget for fiscal year 2011 on Monday. The proposal will include a budget increase for nuclear issues while paring back other areas in an effort to control record deficits. Biden said those steps along with others to advance non-proliferation were essential to ‘holding nations like North Korea and Iran accountable when they break the rules, and deterring others from trying to do
petem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:46 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Change You Can Believe In!!!

LOL an excellent question. It really leaves one hanging, although I do think there are some white hats out there, I'm not sure Obama is one.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:05 AM   #3
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Doesn't look to me that he's wearing a white hat...

truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:12 AM   #4
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

However, he's a white turban...

truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:57 AM   #5
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

I've said it before and I think it's important enough to repeat it ...

If 'they' find out that a source becomes credible in the view of the public there are 2 options:

1. take that source out. It's too obvious however the source WAS close to telling the truth but ceased to do so.
2. more subtle ... infiltrate and pollute the source's channels so it gets mixed with dis-info

2 is often more effective ... I think we see a lot happening in this area with a lot of public figures. Not only David Wilcock
but also Stephen Greer, Jeff Rense, Cliff High, Dan Burisch, Benjamin Fulford, Richard Hoagland and too many others ...

They all start of in a great way and then their course seems to alter slightly in an unexplainable way.
I think that also Project Camelot is under such an attack and is prone to this kind of tactics.
I wouldn't be surprised if some 'phony' whistle blowers are set to cross their path intentionally. Of course it's important
that all players in this field are aware of it and should try to maintain their integrity.
However it does not dismiss your responsibility to keep paying attention to this yourself.

Or as Michael Tsarion once said: "Don't blame someone for selling you a lie. Blame yourself for buying it !"

Very wise words indeed ... I keep it in my top ten list of most important things to remember.
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:12 AM   #6
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekerdan View Post
However, he's a white turban...

Ya know... the powers of wackadoodles really do sit around the cigar bar thinking of the most unsuspecting bizarre outrageous circumstances to try and pull off don't they!!!

So with that being said... whatever is the most unsuspecting bizarre or outrageous circumstances, even out of this world, is probably true.

Maybe the writers of "Mars Attacks" really knew!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8U1g...eature=related

Last edited by Christo888; 01-31-2010 at 06:21 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:12 PM   #7
meissmar
Avalon Senior Member

Have a look at this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_456645.html

And now answer this question:
Why do you believe that you can throw everybody together in the same category when it's so obvious that they are having a problem with Obama? They just try to get rid of him by blocking everything that he tries to do to change the current state of affairs, even the things that they suggested?

And the next move will be to blame him that nothing happens. That it's getting worse and his policies are not working.

I think he truly believes that he can not force his opinions over everybody and have a dictatorship, but that people must share a common goal on whih they can work together.

Once he eralizes that this will not work and that he has to force his stuff through, then they will attack him for being a dictator. They will not admit that it's what Bush did all those years.

Another thing: Even if Obama would be a saint and really try to change american politics, don't you think it would be very hard for him to change anything truly obvious for the average people considering how currupted the system already is?

Just compare it to your personal life experience at work for example. How hard is it for you to change something for the better against the resistance of so many others who have their interests if you do not want to create more negativity?

Sure the expectations were truly high on Obama, mine were as well. I think he still represents what he says. I think he means what he says. And so many are now against him in the media. Do you really think 1 year is enough for true change?
meissmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:39 PM   #8
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Change You Can Believe In!!!

Obama is being manipulated by the NWO to do these things, but I still think he is

a decent human being. If you noticed he slammed the supreme court the other

day for letting companies give unlimited money to political candidates.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:53 PM   #9
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Obama is very charismatic. He says uplifting things that everybody wants to hear, but he can simultaneously put into place policies that sting for generations to come.

Pretty sad how when people talk politics, they focus on the politician, the party affiliation, or words being said, but not on actual policy details (or what is being done).
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:38 PM   #10
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

I think it's silly to speculate at this point.
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:57 PM   #11
meissmar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotSimone View Post
I think it's silly to speculate at this point.
I just find it said, that most obama critics seem to think that everything that happens in american politics is coming from obama as if this is a dictatorship. and even in a dictatorship the guy on top can't do all by himself. but every article written about him blames everything on him. if something happens in afghanistan it's obama's fault. FED obamas fault, no jobs obamas fault...
Old 02-11-2010, 03:32 PM   #12
Luana
Avalon Senior Member

Your absolutely right. I think we should take some time and write about all the positive things he has done. Hmmm......
Luana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:19 PM   #13
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Or as Michael Tsarion once said: "Don't blame someone for selling you a lie. Blame yourself for buying it !"
Operator;

Here is one that struck, and stuck with me:

"An idea is something you have. An ideology is something that has you." --Morris Berman

Sorry Luana;
The only change I see "post Bush" is,
This guy has smaller ears.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:14 PM   #14
Luana
Avalon Senior Member

That's ok Fred, I was being facetious. I really cannot stand politics.
Luana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:43 PM   #15
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Politics will never help the masses in reality.

Always trust your spirit in all things.

Your brain is 3D, so it will never comprehend the truth.
Trust your mind as your mind is a part of the heart which is part of the spirit and in turn the spirit never lies. Be mindful , and spirit driven.
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:05 PM   #16
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Idk what’s the point of being president if the president has no real power to put his/her plans into effect? From my perspective, during his campaigning everything he said he’ll do once he’s elected is getting shot down…hardly giving a chance. The more they keep Obama stagnated the more he is blamed for the countries problems. I see it, and it saddens me when others don’t. Whether this was all designed this way or not…people let it happen by empowering these guys.

I truly hate politics. I hardly trust Obama or any other politician/government official. This failed system needs to burn down immediately. And as far as I’m concerned… those supporting it can burn along with it (sounds mean, i know, forgive me). I'm fed up with it because It’s unjust, contradicting, insolvent, manipulative, and encourages gluttony and malicious behavior. When ever you have a system where the purpose is to create “the haves and haves not” there will always be misfortunes and grief on every level because it generates tension amongst the masses. This system is not of humanity and I’m starting to notice the characteristics of those holding on dear to this system are not even human themselves….or not anymore.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:47 PM   #17
meissmar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
I truly hate politics. I hardly trust Obama or any other politician/government official. This failed system needs to burn down immediately. And as far as I’m concerned… those supporting it can burn along with it (sounds mean, i know, forgive me). I'm fed up with it because It’s unjust, contradicting, insolvent, manipulative, and encourages gluttony and malicious behavior. When ever you have a system where the purpose is to create “the haves and haves not” there will always be misfortunes and grief on every level because it generates tension amongst the masses. This system is not of humanity and I’m starting to notice the characteristics of those holding on dear to this system are not even human themselves….or not anymore. Peace
Isn't it funny that democracy has truly failed in the western world and yet the western world still thinks that it's the best system for everybody and that we must bring it to the whole world...
Old 02-11-2010, 07:06 PM   #18
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

you are right... the proof is in the pudding... and unless/until everyone gets on the same page and going in the same direction, the political arena just ends up getting the shaft end of the convos as being "just another futile lesson in decoy-ism"

I, however, will not assign blame or praise to anyone in a political office- we don't know how WE would react unless we are put in the position and walk a mile in their shoes-

IMHO - if you don't like the show- then do something to contribute to the script (walk the talk)
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:46 PM   #19
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Burn baby burn...
My feet are blistered from walking the walk. But walking in the land of the lost isn’t easy because zombies can’t think for themselves…they survive by being followers. Since birth their instincts were honed by capitalism; they feed off of suffering…just look at what they do for entertainment. The sports are brutal, their television and radios promote violence, sex, materialism, and separatism. They find comedy in others misfortunes, they lack self love because they think media is their God (hence the rising needs in body augmentations), they consume any and everything with little to no contemplation of circumstances. All of this and much much more is fashioned by our elected officials. The American dream is beautiful but that’s all it is …a dream. Before anyone go thinking I’m unpatriotic…let me tell you that I’m all about humanity, not territory. I will gladly fight for/ defend my country or anyone else’s if the cause is just…as it is known, too much secrecy and deceit is not worth my blood or battle cries. We shouldn’t being fighting each other anyway…especially when there is abundance. Why is it so hard to live a life of bliss when indigenous people did it with ease? I’m not even going to go into the financial debt…that should be self explanatory. I can’t think of one politician who truly earns my tax dollars.

We are not even a class 1 civilization yet….what’s the hold up?

The following is a copy and paste…

A CLASS 0 CIVILIZATION is one which uses the local, regional, fossil, wind, water and other natural and man-made sources of energy to provide the means of technologically "powering" such a civilization. This is where our current terrestrial civilization (since the re-establishment of human civilization, in 9644 B.C., following what the U.S. Geophysical Service [USGS] and geophysicists call the "Gothenburg Double Event", which occurred from 9654-9644 B.C.) is today - a CLASS 0 civilization, or one that is "starting over from scratch", following a cataclysmic destruction OF the previous civilization. As I have noted elsewhere in the pages of this website, in quoting famous Historian-Anthropologist Dr. Joseph Jochmans (see Father Jerome's Lectures), human civilization on this planet Earth has endured through over 100,000 civilizations, punctuated by the natural and man-made catastrophes that have brought them all down! As Dr. Jochmans has implied (and which is, according to the Records of Human History, so very true!), even though our current civilization is starting over and is Class 0, there have been previous human civilizations of Earth which have matured beyond Class 0 and have, literally, "gone to the stars". Such is the reason that it has been said that "earlier" Humanity is "out there", among the stars, waiting for us - the re-emerging civilization - to join them!

A CLASS I CIVILIZATION is one which uses the entire planetary resources of their planet to technologically "power" their unified, world-wide civilization. A Class 1 civilization may have just started to explore and travel to other planets of their solar/star system.

A CLASS II CIVILIZATION is one which uses the entire solar resources of their star system to "power" their star-system civilization (like Dyson's Sphere). They may have just started to explore and travel to other star systems.

A CLASS III CIVILIZATION is a human civilization that uses the entire galactic resources of the individual galaxy in which they are resident. They may have started to explore and travel to other galaxies of the Universe.

A CLASS IV CIVILIZATION is a human civilization that uses the entire resources of the Universe. Such a human civilization is usually beginning to explore transdimensional space and beyond.

And finally, a CLASS V CIVILIZATION is a human civilization that uses the entire resources of the Cosmos. Such a civilization is well transdimensional and beyond, traversing between various Cosmos' with ease.

--
Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:05 PM   #20
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

As documented in the "Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion":

"... individuals ... have accepted words for deeds ...
they are content with a show and rarely pause to note ...
whether promises are followed by performance."

"In order to put public opinion into our hands we must bring it into
a state of bewilderment by giving expression from all sides to so many
contradictory opinions and for such length of time as will suffice to
make the GOYIM lose their heads in the labyrinth and come to see
that the best thing is to have no opinion of any kind in matters political,
which it is not given to the public to understand, because they are
understood only by him who guides the public."
Old 02-11-2010, 10:34 PM   #21
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

I have to add something here. Franklin Delano Roosevelt, when he was president, had the same things happening to him. It didn't matter if he was a free mason or an illuminati member. Everything he tried to do to get us out of the Depression he was hounded and second guessed and people in the Congress tried to stop his programs because they believed in Hoover's (and might I add the previous administrations' policies that government must leave business, etc. alone and vice versa.) The only thing they all rallied around it looks like was World War II and the Lend Lease Act which helped England to fight the war. When Roosevelt tried to pack the Supreme Court to get them to make better decisions, people went through the roof.

It is no different here now in this time period.

It's funny how after this president got into office so many people are forgetting just what it was like under Bush Jr. and the stuff he did as president. History surely does repeat itself. Didn't the Hebrews complain about the horrible conditions in the desert and how they all wanted to go back to Egypt because it was SO GREAT THERE after Moses freed them all--and them some--from slavery?

I am one who cannot blame Obama yet for anything. The only people I can blame are our representatives for NOT being what we elected them to be. And then last night I got home to a proclamation from my sister who had heard this on one of the news programs she watches: that our representatives were NOW TRYING TO DISMANTLE MEDICARE. Didn't these guys hear all the seniors still living in this country saying that they didn't want ANYBODY messing around with their Medicare? -- And here my sister said now the men and women in Washington want to take that away from us as well.

Remember, everyone just who started this whole HMO fiasco. It's on his White House tapes from the Watergate files! It was Richard Milhaus Nixon. That's right, Tricky Dick and his gang of White House mafioso!

It makes me ashamed to think that I am still a registered Republican.

I have said my peace. Peace now be with you all.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:22 AM   #22
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
PeaceOfMind:
zombies can’t think for themselves…they survive by being followers.

GenerationIke:
It is no different here now in this time period.
surely the bewilderment of groupthink can’t have survived this long just on its own momentum... over the many years we have had several zombies come back to life only to have their proverbial heads cut off again... I don’t see how we can have the kind of effect you are suggesting we try to do, because public opinion gets swayed so easily (as to which info is true and which is false) within as little a time frame as 1 week sometimes...

the only thing I see that we can do is to just start throwing the info of the TRUTH out there for people to start getting curious about (which- I know- is a huge task in itself) – which is what people like Wilcock, Tsarion, and others are doing.

and like Camelot says- the TRUTH-LIES are different at every level, and that is done by design... so no one really knows what the truth is – or how and when the web of deceit really began-

I wonder... if we all did what we could to throw the baby out with the bathwater instead of trying to undo the tangle of lies and follow the one true string of truth- would that really be helpful... kind of a meltdown of what everyone thinks is the truth... Is that what you meant by:

Quote:
lisa:
In order to put public opinion into our hands we must bring it into
a state of bewilderment by giving expression from all sides to so many
contradictory opinions and for such length of time as will suffice to
make the GOYIM lose their heads in the labyrinth
do you think we could hurry up the meltdown? and if so, where do we go from there?
I mean... how is diving head-first into more chaos going to help? Do you have an idea that I am not catching onto?
Old 02-12-2010, 03:03 AM   #23
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

xbusymom, it may not be clear, but I was quoting "Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion", which some people say is the PTB's Protocols for taking over this world.
Most of the Protocols have become reality.

The majority of both political parties consist of the PTB's people.
Politicians say what people want to hear, but do what the PTB wants them to do.
I totally agree that it is silly to root for either party or a particular politician because most of them are all the same.
Some people do it like it is their favorite football team or player and they are loyal to their allegiance no matter what.

I think people root for Obama because he is charismatic and he says, eloquently, what they want to hear.
People see him as a symbol of equality and change.
However, he shows his true colors when he said one thing while putting into place policy that is exactly the opposite.
It maybe a fluke if it happens just once, but when it happens over and over again it shows who he is really working for.
No, Obama did not do it single-handedly, but he is certainly an accomplice.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:12 AM   #24
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

oh, I guess I read it wrong...

and I agree with you that while some (or maybe most) political officials MAY not be aware of how they are being manipulated... I believe Obama has quite a lot of knowledge of the plan and is following their directives... I cant come to any other conclusion than that, but I also can't place blame either... (my peaceful stance of life comes up with all sorts of reasons- safety of wife and children, threats on his life, demolition of his career, etc.). I am pretty sure that if that kind of duress and pressure were directed at me, I probably would cave in to secure the safety of my family.

I don't think there is anybody in a political office that actually LIKES lying to 'his people', but rather has to decide what their personal/family/career priorities are... and that makes for a very poor Representative... and I don't see any changes professed nowadays that are much different than in past adminstrations... so I guess I can add my two cents and say that the only change I can believe in is just the change-over of characters in the same-old-show.

but, by the same token, or the flip side of it... I don't like to just sit and gripe and do nothing about it either... now that I am awake and aware of what is going on - it makes me want to get up and do something... I just don't know what that something is that would be effective in gaining a real change for the better...?? especially since the rigged game has already been in play for so long that it appears every effort we make is just wasted energy.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:14 AM   #25
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing your opinion xbusymom. My opinion is quite different:

* I think a politician in high office knows that their main job is to lie and act and they are actively playing that game.
Personally, I will not choose that kind of profession and I will refuse to do so even at gunpoint.
But yeah, people have different priorities.

* While I don't take it seriously when Freeman said that Obama and his family are cloned from Egyptian mummies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqZBTzx7lp0),
I do believe that Obama is a Freemason and he was not born in USA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkWd2INPhL4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post
... now that I am awake and aware of what is going on - it makes me want to get up and do something...
That is awesome!
One approach you may be interested: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...he2012alliance
Also, these three books suggest another approach: http://www.nohoax.com/?p=58