Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-24-2008, 02:34 PM   #101
aiwass322
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Oct. 24: Stock Market Crash

It obviously takes a swede to reply to a swede!
Im not so sure. Im thinking about propabilites and possibilities to the slip up.

1. NWO just dont care. The economic collapse will give them all the mandate that they need to execute their plans. They dont need to nuke or destroy **** after that. Once this is done, they can find scapegoats that "made the economy collapse" under false-flag terrorist propaganda. Or they might have more false flag **** going our way... who knows ...

2. The guy (Jeff?) that mentioned this is disinformationist and a "fear monger" agent, spinning on the commonly known theories of our movement. His purpose being to plant seeds of civil unrest. And we know what will happen if that sparks up in the US....

3. I am paranoid over a simple freudian slip on a big network broadcast...

But anyhow, this is a BIG step from hearing indie radio stations talking about the NWO as a governing body and hearing it on a NWO owned network.

Last edited by aiwass322; 10-24-2008 at 02:36 PM. Reason: And I still think that censoring "bad" words is the weakest f-u-c-k-i-n-g thing since "parental advisory" stickers.
aiwass322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:38 PM   #102
Exarx
Avalon Senior Member

i never intepreted it as a slip of tounge but rather that he was rather upset with illuminati doing this **** and that we have to pay for it. But that was from my view of course, with english not being my native language.

I strongly beleive that we will hear more interesting news regarding many secrets that have been held from us so we can take down the illuminati, it has been done once before in the states and we can do it again, hopefully rid them from all of us once and for all.
Exarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:43 PM   #103
aiwass322
Project Avalon Member

"Tounge slip" is my label to this event for the moment.

And as you say Exarx. Hopefully more straight talking about the Illuminati will follow.

Amen-Ra!!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 02:54 PM   #104
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiwass322 View Post
It obviously takes a swede to reply to a swede!
Im not so sure. Im thinking about propabilites and possibilities to the slip up.

1. NWO just dont care. The economic collapse will give them all the mandate that they need to execute their plans. They dont need to nuke or destroy **** after that. Once this is done, they can find scapegoats that "made the economy collapse" under false-flag terrorist propaganda. Or they might have more false flag **** going our way... who knows ...

2. The guy (Jeff?) that mentioned this is disinformationist and a "fear monger" agent, spinning on the commonly known theories of our movement. His purpose being to plant seeds of civil unrest. And we know what will happen if that sparks up in the US....

3. I am paranoid over a simple freudian slip on a big network broadcast...

But anyhow, this is a BIG step from hearing indie radio stations talking about the NWO as a governing body and hearing it on a NWO owned network.
Hi Aiwass322, How are You?

I was away from the computer...just came back on and saw this.

I personally feel that more and more people are simply NOT listening to the lies anymore and are beginning to connect to their OWN inner knowing...at least many people in my life in front of me are doing just that. So I am sharing from personal experience.

The WHOLE facade is coming down, right now!

We are re-learning to help ourselves help ourselves out of this mess!

There IS a mass-consciousness of connection and change taking place in the now, worldwide...and THAT is changing EVERYTHING.

The ptb can NO LONGER hold onto our shirt tails and drag us down...
We are pulling away en-masse!

Many of Us will be living on "prana" soon...and I mean that from my heart...as in it IS already occurring and that "prana" sustenance will get stronger and stronger in the months to come as more of Us tune into the energy that is getting stronger all around Us.

This kind of "out there" talk that I am sharing is going to become more commonplace in our lives...and it already has in my own life...and it has pleasantly surprised me in alot of instances with certain people in my life that are simply changing and adjusting and adapting and connecting to this wonderful energy and consciousness strentghening around the world!

///////
Originally Posted by eaglespirit:

WoooHooooooo!!!

Let's finally get this over with!

Time to move on into an entirely "ethical" mode of living in the now!

And "now" that the "dow" is going, going, gonnnnnnne...this happening is simply a metaphor of the third kind!

We can now get on with helping one another by ways and means of the heart and not the purse, for the purse-strings of control are about to ALL snap loose from the weight of disgusting, hideous deceit...and there will NOT be panic except by the control-mongers twists of usual deception on the media. They are already running scared and will have to face their own worst enemy...themselves.

Good people in the military and government and state will be turning from what they do 'enmasse-' and will have not a thing to do with any of it if they cannot change it to right-side up ethical method and behavior and action in the now!

Simply Be the Best YOU You Can Be!

Onward and Upward into a New Dawn!

Last edited by eaglespirit; 10-24-2008 at 02:59 PM.
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:15 PM   #105
aiwass322
Project Avalon Member

Hey there eaglespirit!

Im doing fine. The old age is crashin and the masks are falling. I am very excited. And right now it is 5 o´clock in the afternoon here so that means it is time for a beer.

I am with you all the way. My analytic comments might seem very "earth bound" but I feel you in what you are talking about.

Being the practical creature that I am, there is still alot of work to do here in the North. By waking people up that is. To all dimensions of conciousness.
So I am a bit coloured by that fact. But it sounds great that so many around you are tuning in to their heart chakra ...

Love is the Law ...
Old 10-24-2008, 03:26 PM   #106
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Now is the time to regain consciousness. Awaken, and see the World.. Not the World the way they demand you to see it, but your way.. Look over there, behind the curtain, is a little man, with a big idea... The question remains the same.. can you hear the banging, or not. wake up time... I suppose we are who we are now.. Not who we are told to be..
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:28 PM   #107
nirvanapirate
Avalon Senior Member

Yea the stock market opened down this morning, and was only 200 points away from 8000 early in the morning.

Yes, let's refrain from banking on future predictions.. but some of these have merits, and there are always positive things you be doing in your life to continue working out of the system.
nirvanapirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:31 PM   #108
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

ah indeed. that snooze bar looks yummy...

Last edited by Xhaosis; 10-24-2008 at 03:39 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 03:55 PM   #109
elka
Avalon Senior Member

If the stock market in America will end up positive today, then
I am absolutely sure, it's completely rigged!

They will manipulate it till elections, and then let it collapse!

Very sad!
elka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:10 PM   #110
aiwass322
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvanapirate View Post
4:20
I would trade a sixpack for a little piece of whatever ganja you carry!
Old 10-24-2008, 07:45 PM   #111
mmerlinn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightbk View Post
There will not be a crash tomorrow.

It will go down 300-400 points, that is it.
At 15 minutes before the close, it looks like you are correct for today.

And I turned out to be wrong 3 months ago even though this is the lowest close so far. However, earlier this month I posted this (http://www.prophecytalk.com/index.php?topic=5109.37):

Quote:
One last note. The high I expected on the last day of August actually occured on the next business day, Tuesday after Labor Day. As a result, there is a slim chance that the 24th may not be the low. Instead, the day of the crash could be the following Monday or Tuesday.
mmerlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:02 PM   #112
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm... Free market still alive and well...

DISSSSSSSSSMMMISSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD..

Enough of this Nosterdamis BULL ****...

Woke up from my nap thinking Armageddon was here...

Think its time for you guys to go find a job, instead of posting so much bs 24 hours a day, on this Good alternative news site...

enough perdictions already..
Old 10-24-2008, 08:11 PM   #113
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmerlinn View Post

And I turned out to be wrong 3 months ago even though this is the lowest close so far. However, earlier this month I posted this (http://www.prophecytalk.com/index.php?topic=5109.37):
You might not be wrong. The stock markets are rigged and can change on its collapse at ANY time! The Illuminati are known to change things (based on changing times) so they can better shift their agenda. The Illuminati are
powerful (when I say powerful, I mean to speak the truth and not underestimating the enemies. I never exalt the enemy.) but are not perfect. Only Yahweh Elohim is good and perfect. They have to change their plans accordingly all the time. Keep this in mind.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:31 PM   #114
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

....pay me pay me pay me my money down,lalalalallaall

they just take back what bushi was in dept

the illus are making much money now with the crash and after......

the only one who loose money are the small people on the street

like you and me........we will pay for it......

......... one step closer to the NWO.............

....and u know what, i"m NOT afraid of it, hehe
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:36 PM   #115
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Blossom, is that you?
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:13 PM   #116
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

"BLOODY FRIDAY" (october 24 2008)
according to wikipedia ?!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock_market_crash
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:41 PM   #117
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post
"BLOODY FRIDAY" (october 24 2008)
according to wikipedia ?!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock_market_crash
Man that was added fast the day isn't even over yet!
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:24 PM   #118
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

It isn't about you being right or wrong, anybody can see that things are going to get worse before they get better, that is the nature of a recession.

The problem with your predictions is that you take an extreme pessimistic view to everything (IMO) and that leaves you open to a lot of problems, the closer we get to the bottom.

Like it or not, the world isn't going to come to an end or turn into a Weimer Republic, the Politicians have a lot of tools at their disposal to keep that from happening, even if what they do is totally illusionary...

In my view, the Market is a bunch of BS anyways and governed more by the overall cycle Positive and Negative emotions than any underlying market fundamentals. If the Market Fundamentals actually mattered, the DOW never would have broken 8000 or 9000 in the first place and our market booms and busts would be much rarer.

It is clear most of the traders on Wall Street watch CNN, FOX, MSNBC and a few other sites for their "news" and react on that, not on any fundamentals, thus they are pulled by the nose by positive and negative emotion, not balance sheets.

Oil is a prime example of this. It shot up to $150 this summer due to speculation only and it is going down to negative speculation. OPEC wants to bump their price right now, but we are in a negative cycle. For them to get the price up, they need to do such a cut that it shocks the negative downward spiral into an upward spiral. Good luck with that. They cant stomach a cut of 10mbpd either.

I do believe that once the Election is over, a lot of negativity that is out there will finally come to an end because you wont have the two Parties telling people "VOTE FOR ME OR THE WORLD WILL END!". At that point, things will become slightly more "stable", as that political factor will be removed.

So do I think that we are in for Happy Days in 6 months? Nope.

I think that we are headed for 2-3 rough years and the DOW will go down further and probably bottom out in the 5000-6000 range.

However, history has shown in the past that the greatest amount of fear always happens as the DOW nears its bottom, just like the greatest amount of hype always happens as the DOW nears its top.

I am also a big believer in self preservation. The idiots on Wall Street, Main Street and 1600 Pennsylvania Ave will work out something, even if its illusionary because at the end of the day, that is all our current system is:
A series of crisis and calm periods.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:04 AM   #119
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

but what the big deal in the end, everyone saw this coming, now consentrate on how things will be in the future, now is time to start think about new sytems and how to not obey to this **** again, in another form, that seem tempting....people mist start small, not go into big sytems that semm to fit well.....this is about all this grouping activity....people must start small economical systems themself....
and the oppertunity will be there if a real collapse with starving etc comes up....people must learn to cooperate, do not make business with what you have left....then you start feeding this **** monster again....

i hope for a little more crack and wise people with cooparative ways of thinking.....so.....lets hope hard!!!
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 01:25 AM   #120
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice goes nuts.... View Post
but what the big deal in the end, everyone saw this coming, now consentrate on how things will be in the future, now is time to start think about new sytems and how to not obey to this **** again, in another form, that seem tempting....people mist start small, not go into big sytems that semm to fit well.....this is about all this grouping activity....people must start small economical systems themself....
and the oppertunity will be there if a real collapse with starving etc comes up....people must learn to cooperate, do not make business with what you have left....then you start feeding this **** monster again....

i hope for a little more crack and wise people with cooparative ways of thinking.....so.....lets hope hard!!!

Depressions are always times of political and systemic change. These changes can be bad or good.

What we are going through now is a recession that will be sustained. The end result is millions will lose jobs, prices will come down, systems will collapse.

Out of the ashes, a new world will rise. It could be a good new world or a bad new world.

It depends on the mob and the change they demand.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:23 AM   #121
mmerlinn
Avalon Senior Member

I just realized something.

This thread has been up 8 days. It has had 8465 views or over 1000 views per day.

Only other thread in the Economy and Currency subforum with a higher view count has 9935 views over a period of at least 18 days or roughly 500 per day. And soon this thread will pass it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
Hey everyone,

I know some of you don't like date predictions; ...

-Phillip
Makes me wonder where all of the views came from since some (a lot of?) people "seem" to hate date predictions.
Old 10-25-2008, 07:53 PM   #122
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everybody,

What I find interesting is that the day after mmerlinn's prediction (October 25), we find a lot of major, major problems in the world markets.

Here in the "Economy and Currency" section, somebody else posted this news tidbit about what's going on today, which is quite major in my opinion: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6108

And then, China (a scary world superpower) said that everyone must banish or stop using the dollar as a world trade currency. They are blaming the U.S. for starting this "economic collapse." They are advising the Europeans to get together with them to start trading with their own currencies....no more dollars!! When this happens, we are in BIG trouble!!!
Check it out here: http://www.reuters.com/article/GCA-C...49N1XX20081024

So, mmerlinn's prediction may be more accurate than you guys thought. Actually, it's more of a global market collapse than just a U.S. one. There is something massive going on here right after Friday. They are just not telling us directly.

Some additional stuff from Half Past Human. They are saying the last Mondays of October are never a good time for stocks. So we may see something on Monday as well. Remember what mmerlinn said...he said that the lowest of lows in the markets may be Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Take those words for what they are worth. HPH also talked about there might be a dollar collapse because of the China article I posted above. Also keep in mind that stock market crashes normally happen in October as well. Next week is the last week of this month....go figure.

HPH Saturday update: http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm

-Phillip

Last edited by ctophil; 10-25-2008 at 08:24 PM.
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:08 PM   #123
mmerlinn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
What I find interesting is that the day after mmerlinn's prediction (October 25), we find a lot of major, major problems in the world markets.

-Phillip
I have been closely monitoring the markets for the last three trading days. The U.S. markets seem to be 'controlled' to me, like someone is trying to prevent a collapse.

U.S. markets have been dropping in seemingly measured drops while the rest of the markets around the world have been dropping in the double digits. Overnight the Japanese markets hit a 26-year low. And our markets are marginally down??? No way.

After thinking about it, I am beginning to wonder if those billions of bailout dollars given to the banks are being used to prop up our markets. No way of finding out, but could be. The problem is that this is much much bigger than that paltry 700 billion. Sooner or later, the money propping up this market will run out, and we will have AN EVEN WORSE CORRECTION. As to when, that is anyone's guess, but the way the overseas markets are acting, it should be VERY soon.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:43 PM   #124
Exarx
Avalon Senior Member

Im thinking in the same line as you mmerlinn. The big crash will come very soon indeed i think.
Exarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:50 PM   #125
elka
Avalon Senior Member

halo mmarlinn,

I am absolutely sure the stock market in US is manipulated, and that trend will continue till elections.

For one reason or another, it's important for PTB to keep the illusion going till the votes are cast.

Then, this administration can also blame everything on the new president.
Better image for the son, isn't it?
elka is offline   Reply With Quote