Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-23-2008, 01:26 AM   #1
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Christmas message - lets keep them all in one place!

I love you all. All of the time. Please remember this as you read the words I am inspired this moment to write.

About Christmas, my challenge to the "conditioning"

Personally I don’t do Christmas, even though I accept it is a useful focus for many. Forgive me for not wishing anyone a happy Christmas or responding to Christmas related gifts or greetings. To the extent that I have to maintain the charade of the acute dysfunctionality that Christmas represents to me, I will do it as my earth mission dictates, but such is not needed here in Avalon. Basically I refuse to have anything to do with that brainwash unless absolutely necessary.

There is a sign going round the CBD here in Sydney "Jesus is the reason for the season" personally I concur - no more no less - and not in the sense that the author of that slogan probably meant it. I see that slogan as a summary of the huge confidence trick that contemporary organised Western Christianity and other religions have attempted to foist on humanity, and it breaks my heart to see it still succeeding.

I walked into the office this morning past shops advertising a further 70% discount. I watched some youngsters drooling over some new model of training shoes proudly displayed over some advertising for them: signage which read “feed your obsession”!

I know that I have to be patient and that I will see this out to the end, but that attached part of my self still gets heartbroken when I see such stupidity and ignorance, yet those two lads have been robbed by the system, and robbed by those who manipulate and condition. What chance have they? When will they see through the illusion?

Anyway, here is my all-time favourite "Christmas song" for you:

“Once in royal David’s city stood a lonely cattle shed,
Where a mother held her baby.
You’d do well to remember the things he later said.
When you’re stuffing yourselves at the Christmas parties,
You'll just laugh when I tell you to take a running jump.
You're missing the point I’m sure does not need making
That Christmas spirit is not what you drink.

So how can you laugh when your own mother's hungry,
And how can you smile when the reasons for smiling are wrong?
And if I just messed up your thoughtless pleasures,
Remember, if you wish, this is just a Christmas song

(Hey! Santa! pass us that bottle, will you? )”

- Jethro Tull

On the next year and what we must continue to do

What will come will come folks and there is nothing you or I can do about that except to empower yourselves to meet the challenges with grace, love and light.

All of the clearer minded people reading this, know that it isn’t necessarily going to be pretty as there is still a lot of low vibration that needs to be transmuted and the longer we leave it the more acute the problem.

If you have not started the physical, mental and conscious clearing and purification processes, the withdrawing your psychological roots from the baser levels of this dimension, the clearing of your minds and the detaching from the illusion - all those things that that will lighten you, protect you and see you meeting the harvest easily, with grace, light and love, then you are seriously going to need to start as soon as possible. Not just to be safe and protected either, but to be more effective at your mission of aid to the human race and the Earth.

This will not be done for you. Learn to swim or drown! You are not victims, and if you blow it, you are responsible.

All of you reading this have that mission. Don't blow it. 2009 was the year that the pace really picked up - 2010 is faster! I am not a prophet (well not that I will admit), but you would have to be blind not to see the pace of change increasing. The later you leave it the harder it will be. If you leave it too long – you will greatly diminish the value of your current incarnation.

Therefore it is my wish is that if Christmas is to have any meaning at all, it is that it provides for a huge co-ordinated opportunity for everyone to have some time of quiet reflection of the past, the recent changes you have experienced and to prepare for the hard climb we all have ahead of us.

Let each of us take full concious responsiblity for our actions thoughts and deeds. Let each of us live in harmony with ourselves and our other selves, and also with the Earth, all of her creatures and her kingdoms. Let us see the destruction of the present disordered corruption, let us see and manifest a future free from tyranny and disharmony where we can sing with creation, creating in perfect harmony for the highest good of all.

In the light and in the love of the one infinite creator, bless you all in this moment, now, which, in truth, is all moments. I bow to that within you that is within me. We are one. All is one.

Love

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 12-13-2009 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Changed reference to 2009 to next year
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 02:25 AM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Christmas message - lets keep them all in one place!

Real downer there Anchor, It's really only one day, one day to have an upbeat attitude, one day to share with family and friends, one day to be happy amongst all the sadness. Just one day......hmmm, so I guess you don't believe in Santa Claus? Go ahead and smile Ebenezer!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 02:36 AM   #3
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Real downer there Anchor, It's really only one day, one day to have an upbeat attitude, one day to share with family and friends, one day to be happy amongst all the sadness. Just one day......hmmm, so I guess you don't believe in Santa Claus? Go ahead and smile Ebenezer!

I'm smiling already

People are always saying to me: "What are you so happy about" ?

Or "Oh no, what now? Here comes ___________ what's he so happy about"

I am like "I just am happy - deal with it".

If you think you can convince me that one day is a better day to be happy than the next, then go ahead - betcha can't!

I will spend the day the same way I have spent every Christmas every year since I met my wife and we awoke to the reality of it together. I will spend it with her. In our house, which is an oasis of calm, well away from all the false bon-homie, calorie abuse and **** music.

The phone will be off the hook

"Happy Christmas"

Lol

A..
Old 12-23-2008, 02:45 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

For three years, my family suffered from the consequences of bad decisions made by my brother. They have been a difficult and eye-opening, mind-opening three years though. I stated on here a week or two ago that I was asking the universe to help my family help my brother get out of jail.

Right now, this is the eve of his release from jail. He finally has an apartment after three months of searching. The grief and anger that his decisions caused my family did not lead to our downfall. We have taken this experience and it has strengthened us.

I have to say that this is the best christmas present that I could ever receive. With my brother back in my life, it restores my faith in humanity to a small, but significant degree. I don't have much want or need for material possessions. I just want the ability to see my brother and restore our relationship.

I just wanted to share this with everyone. Again, I can't describe how relieved I am. At the same time, I'm glad that I chose to support my brother by writing letters and visiting him in jail when I could. I could have walked away and disowned him but I didn't. After all, blood is thicker than water.

Whether you believe in Christmas or not, you should always believe in the power of the Universe.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 02:47 AM   #5
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

HaHaHa very well, I'll say hi to Santa for ya!!! Ho Ho Ho LOL!
Old 12-23-2008, 02:55 AM   #6
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Here ya go Anchor, I just had to put this here!

Old 12-23-2008, 03:07 AM   #7
cway
Avalon Senior Member

HAPPY YEAR END AND NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

FROM QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA

Last edited by cway; 12-23-2008 at 03:22 AM.
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 03:29 AM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Anchor, you don't have to worry about Rudolph any more either!

Old 12-23-2008, 07:35 AM   #9
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Happy Holiday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb2YS...eature=related

Peace to all
Brook
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 07:49 AM   #10
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Everything looks good to me in the snow! Really, peace out to all and give your LOVE not your pocketbook or wallet!

Have a good one!
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 09:05 AM   #11
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

LET US TAKE BACK THE SEASON OF FESTIVITY!!

I had more trouble with Christmas before I cut TV-time to a minimum.
Now I can define what the Festive Season is - for me.

I have taken Christmas back!

Quote:
It's really only one day, one day to have an upbeat attitude, one day to share with family and friends, one day to be happy amongst all the sadness. Just one day......hmmm, so I guess you don't believe in Santa Claus? Go ahead and smile Ebenezer!
In the Northern Hemisphere it is a festive holiday of lights in the darkness of midwinter. The celebration of Winter Solistice predates Christianity by thousands of years. Instead of Santa Claus we had little gnomes, vards, fairies. We celebrated with beings unseen that are still part of the teeming life of this planet.

We can let the season uplift and fill us with gratitude. It is a chance for sharing with near ones, it is an inner state of mind.

The Nativity, so childishly drummed into us, has a higher perspective:
The Trinity of the One Infinite Creator, - a Masculine, a Feminine and an Offspring aspect.

The issuing of the stuff of illusion was not accidental, but deliberate, meant for us to experience, to express our individuality in, to savour, - but not to get bogged down in.

So cheers: - To Laughter, Love, Light, Music, Dance, Meditation.

A Celebration of Life - in a Chain of Upliftment - around the world.

It will get better as we tear down the tyranny, yes, - but no need to let our tyrants win the day by derailing us in our genuine expression of Joy and Gratitude.

From a Christmas Carol, not originally in English:

Never ceases the tuning fork from Heaven
in the Happy Pilgrimage of the Soul

Last edited by Josefine; 12-23-2008 at 09:21 AM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 10:10 AM   #12
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

I hear ya Anchor.

It's pretty silly how kindness, giving, joy, etc. have become "seasonal" to some extent. Some people can ride out their "Christmas good deeds" all year long I guess. Dec. 25 is pretty arbitrary even. It's pretty well documented that the census that Joseph was supposed to be returning to Bethlehem for was nowhere near Dec. 25. It's probably a somewhat related to the pagan holiday of the winter soltice, but some part of me thinks that it simply placed as a boost to the econonomy at the end of the "fiscal year" for most retailers. That's pretty far fetched I know, but there is no denying that Christmas has become more and more about the economy. If we just spend more, everything will be fine! I actually hear people on the local news saying that they feel like it's their duty to go out and spend money to help the economy. These are peope at large "Westfield" malls mind you, not at some local "main street" book store or music shop (where I'm getting all my presents from this year). Feeding money to Macy's or Westfield is not gonna help much if you ask me.

I've even had the feeling for awhile now since the gas prices have been slashed here by 60%, that the reason was that they (you know, them) knew people would be less inclined to actually go to the malls if gas prices were high. Gas dropped just in time to allow everyone to get their shopping in, and now watch it skyrocket in January.

Even though I know this is all pretty ridiculous, some of the sappy stuff still gets to me at this time of year. Charlie Brown Christmas, A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, I love watching the same stupid movies and catching up w/ the fam every year especially since as we all grow up it's getting harder to get everybody together. I can't help but feel a bit cheerier than normal (even though I'm pretty cheery year round too).
Also I know there's a bit of a disconnect between northen and southern hemisphere Christmas. Something about snow and Christmas just go together imo. I guess I'm lucky that I live here in the midwest for that at least. I really do enjoy the snow, probably a bit more than your average bear.

So yeah, most of Christams is contrived and it's basicly an excuse for some buttholes to feel good about themselves (myself included) for spending money each other, but hey it's another excuse to get friends and family together so what the hell, it can't be all bad.

On the flipside though Christmas can suck for so many different reasons!
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 10:24 AM   #13
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

May the Longtime Sun

May the longtime sun shine upon you
All love surround you
And the pure, pure light within you
Guide your way on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1D3e...eature=related

I really love you my Avalon soul family.
I carry you in my heart ever since I opened Avalon's gates.
Here we can learn about respect and love to each other,
we can share our wisdom and knowledge,
And doing so we can polish the jewels we are until we shine into ONE bright star.

Thank you for Being who you are.

Blessings to each of you.
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:05 AM   #14
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Dantheman62,

Although I agree with your opinion about the teor of Anchors' post and at the same time understand from where he's at, I feel there was something missing from your post.

Why limit your shareing and goodwill to only family and friends? Christmas is goodwill to ALL men (Christian / family / friend or not).

I would like to challenge everybody who reads this. Offer a Cristmas present to somebody you don't know this Christmas.

Here in Brazil there are many who live on the streets. Although I can't give each and every one a present, just giving one represents my good will. If everybody did the same, there would be a lot more harmony being nurtured in this world and whoever knows, the Christmas present could turn into something more permanent...

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:10 AM   #15
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Everybody,

To whoever you are, wherever you are, may the next few days bring you peace and tranquility - yes even you.

From tomorrow over the next few days I will be away, so I'll also take this opportunity to wish everybody a brilliant entry into 2009 and may your God protect you.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:38 AM   #16
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

My original post really is in two parts, so I made some minor edits that I hope clarifies what I was saying.

Those for whom seeing the family and friends means a lot, that is certainly a truly excellent and worthwhile part of Christmas, and I know there are many who acheive this without the attendant orgy of consumerism and hypocrisy. Also, my arguments always seem to totally flop in the face of "what about the children, they all love it so much". I agree but I also see and rage against the programming being done. Its NOT about the presents! The giving of gifts is supposed to be symbolic. In a time of the winter solstice, in the Northern Hemisphere, simply giving a lump of coal or some wood, or a small cake to a neighbour - that's the sort of thing, and the accompanying energy exchange and words shared. Its not supposed to be about some kid gaming the list/system so they gets the best crop of presents possible!

I'll even cut the religeous observers some slack: I have in the past attended a Catholic Midnight Mass with my Sister at Christmas in little village in Italy at the base of a mountain and I will never forget the energy and the genuine feelings of oneness that many there shared.

I do wish you well as you re-affirm the energetic connections of those amongst you with whom you perceive a special closeness. I really mean it, I am not on a downer, honest Just shaking the tree, you know it makes sense. There are only 1458 days (or so) left to get it all together for the big event.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 12-24-2008 at 05:53 AM.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:41 PM   #17
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Everybody,

To whoever you are, wherever you are, may the next few days bring you peace and tranquility - yes even you.

From tomorrow over the next few days I will be away, so I'll also take this opportunity to wish everybody a brilliant entry into 2009 and may your God protect you.

Best regards,

Steve
Same to you and everybody, I will be away also for a few days, PEEAACCEE!!, Dan
Old 12-23-2008, 07:49 PM   #18
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I can see two sides of this discussion, i posted a similar thread a few weeks back to see just what response i would get if i put it to you all out there that you cut back on the tree, tinsel and pressies.
The majority of answers were against my views on this subject and i was told that it was a coming together of family and friends and not just the whole money making machine that most get caught up in.

There is no way round it, if you have a family who just do not believe the same as you you will get pulled into it anyway.
I made a discision this year no tree and decorations something i have been struggling with for a few years now.
I would only buy for my young grandchild there is no way that you can explain your motives to an 8 year old child.

Then he said to me Nanny why don't you want to put a tree up?
I replied with a pretty pathetic answer to which he looked puzzled i thought i can't do it!
So the tree went up yet again, the pressies are all wrapped and i now await christmas day!!

Take a deep breath Jacqui!!!!!
Get on with it girl put your little act on!
Just one day!!! One day only then GONE!!!!

Phew what a relief that will be, until a unified mass of conscieness things will not change i'm afraid.

I will not be happy on christmas day sorry to upset those who do enjoy the festive season but my heart will be heavy because i can see the lie you see and all those sucked in yet again will go about their petty lives on the treadmill of life and continue to do their masters work.

The one day which will engulf most and who's energies will be drawn to feed entities which only use us for slaves will be spent by myself with a tear in my eye and a wish in my heart that times will soon change, i look forward to that day with every hour that passes.

But i will wish everyone love and say while you are enjoying yourselves just take time out and think of those who will be alone at christmas, the homeless the old and those who for no fault of there own are caught in wars, poverty famine and disease.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:40 PM   #19
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post

But i will wish everyone love and say while you are enjoying yourselves just take time out and think of those who will be alone at christmas, the homeless the old and those who for no fault of there own are caught in wars, poverty famine and disease.
I see what you mean, Jacqui. I have had those sentiments myself when I was not so free to choose as I am now.
Yes, those who are lonley and miserable, are even more so when others pull together in tight, little circles.

But we have received a teaching that compassion is not the same as pity: We shall not feel guilty for all the suffering in the world. Every one has come for more, more experience to match their other experiences in parallell lives. We have to remember that we are not victims in the way it may seem.

We have been told that it is important to cultivate joy and laughter, gratitude and generosity. It is important to signal to ALL the living and to those yet unborn that life is worth living.

But only in a way that feels right for us. Are we a victim of mass consciousness when we feel pressured to follow a custom? We are NEVER a victim. It does not make sense in conventional thinking, but there you are, my 2-cents worth.

Yes, there is group pressure, but if that is all we do, give in, there is no joy and we might as well refrain.

Paradoxical.

Please have a good quiet time when you have done your duty.

Now I sign out for a few days. Group pressure....hehehe

Last edited by Josefine; 12-23-2008 at 11:45 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:54 PM   #20
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

I might as well put in my two cents worth. I agree to some extent with Anchor. I have always seen Xmas as commercial brainwashing by TPB, but as adults , we know this and can just go along with it. But don't forget the kids. It's still commercial brainwashing, but i told my kids, (who are now 18, 19 and 21,) when they were old enough, the true meaning of Xmas, in my point of view.

Buying presents and giving presents is not the issue. The issue is to be together in harmony, peace and to respect each other. Wether or not you believe in Christ or Buddah i don't think is the issue. I meet hundreds of people every week. Particularly this week who, due to their religious beliefs, do not celibrate Xmas as we do.
Now, they still get into the Xmas spirit. Enjoy the company of people around them and share a meal with friends.

About 25 years ago when i met my wife (then girlfriend) i discovered what the true meaning of Xmas was. There were about 15 kids (nephews and nieces) having a great time. They did not care about Jesus, god or anything else, the joy and happiness in their eyes was for me incredible, playing together with cousins, uncles aunts etc. Sharing a meal, opening presents (yes i know). That is for me irreplaceable. The energy coming from those kids was wonderful.

UNfortunately, they grow up and change. But its up to us to educate them in the real meaning of Xmas.

I'll get of my SOAP BOX now. Merry Xmass every body.

Stay safe, love one another, share what you have with others, and remember one thing, next year is going to be challenging for all of us. The Ground Crew needs to get busy.

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:46 AM   #21
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Happy holidays and New Year
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xqzh7UD6ts
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 03:52 AM   #22
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Best wishes to all and their Immediate famlies during this holiday.

Excerpt From The "Real Christmas Story"

The dates of December 21, 12 BC through January 2, 11BC became known as the “12 Days of Christos Mass”, each day representing the activation of the Bi-veca Code within one of the 12-DNA Strand Templates of infant Jesheua. The 12 Days of Christmas culminate in the Christos Mass/Festival of Light of January 2.

Since the times of the Christ Period, the Christos Mass has been the celebration of the CHRISTOS AWAKENING that was long scheduled to take place on January 2, 2002AD, when the Bi-Veca Code would reach critical mass and begin its activation cycle in Earth’s Templar, initiating the fulfillment of the Planetary Christos Realignment Mission, intended to complete on December 21, 2012AD. The REAL Christmas story will reach its final chapters in our contemporary times, as the Team Indigo Grail Line races have returned to fulfill their part in the Planetary Christos Realignment Mission.

Last edited by Northern Boy; 12-24-2008 at 03:53 AM. Reason: grammer
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 04:30 AM   #23
happyhollergal

Hello To All In My Avalon Family! This has been an eventful year for me. I just wanted to take a few minutes to say a very heartfelt "Thank You" to each and every one of you for your contributions to my journey. No matter how you celebrate this holiday season, or not, my wishes for you all are that you find peace, hope and love within yourselves. I am here for anyone who seeks a real friend. I don't know very much, but I'm a good listener, and watcher. We are all in this place for a reason, I truly believe that. I look forward to knowing you and travelling along with you. Dare I say, Merry Christmas? Yes, I dare. Merry Christmas and Love to you all!
Old 12-24-2008, 11:35 AM   #24
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry if my message was sappy and long-winded. I was trying to make a point.

Regardless, happy solstice/hanuukah/festivus/kwanzaa/christmas/whatever folks!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 03:26 PM   #25
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Avalonians, friends,

I would like to share this with you:

On this day of your life, dear friend, I believe God (the infinite creator) wants you to know ...

...that this is the eve of the birth of the Christ in you.

It is a re-birth, of course, for the Christ has always been there. On this

special eve, may you experience that Presence in you, AS you, through

your sharing of the love that has been brought to you directly from God (the infinite creator).

The wonderful gift of Christmas is that it is not a one

day or one time experience, but lasts the whole year

through -- thanks to you. You ARE the gift, and as

you give, so shall you receive.

~ Neale Donald Walsch

(brackets added by me)
Let us Celebrate the DIVINE LIGHT of the Christ Consciousness
in us !

Peace, Love and Joy to all !!

Namaste

lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote