Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-30-2009, 05:57 PM   #51
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

nothing is as it seems................

Many parallels of this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we are their blood sport and finally batteries for alien ships...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by rozzy View Post
the leap of the list of watchers to daniel and ezekiel i must say is a pretty big one, you had me stumped there because enoch was around 2500 years before the ot daniel and ezekiel.
To big a stretch for me.

Last edited by Karen; 01-02-2010 at 09:43 AM.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:01 PM   #52
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

If you look at all my threads you will see one thing in common with aliens trying to deceive they use very human tactics and they play out these tactics as much as possible because they wish to remain a secret society...............the fvckers can become us......................and they hate me because i adamantly try and expose them ..............if you love your family your friends your relatives .............your way of life ..............you will open your eyes and realize all of it is true .............not just a little of it.............all of it

And these are just a few of their own tactics used against us.........i don't care if you believe or not........they killed all that i love and wiped out my life......... the greatest lies taught to the human race

Is
A...........you only live once.........crock o crapppppp
B............heaven and hell.............more crappppppppp
C............jesus is coming to save souls save them from what........its a 2009 year old con ..............human soul=light energy carries consciousness and has free will =infinite parallels .............you can go to any of your lives,,,,back wards or forwards or on any of the parallels..........

If there is a hell this is it.............at least they have made my life a living hell..........and for that i know for a fact ole yahweh is going to fck them in ways they can not imagine ....yet

http://www.learntoquestion.com/resou...oculation.html

inoculation

i. inoculating against the effects of propaganda

Clearly in the late 1930s, there were folks out there who thought propaganda could be dangerous. A private organization with an ambitious agenda, the Institute for Propaganda Analysis in New York, took on the Olympian task of trying to identify propaganda strategies and develop a scientific approach to its detection, along the lines of disease detection and prevention.

Concerned about the difficulty of finding truth, particularly in a media-saturated wartime environment, the Institute issued a statement called the "Ten Commandments of Propaganda" in 1937. Designed to be a manual of strategies used by writers of propaganda, the Institute offered what it believed was the strategy of the propagandist:

1. Divide and conquer
2. Tell the people what they want.
3.. The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.
4. Always appeal to the lowest common denominator.
5. Generalize as much as possible.
6. Use "expert" testimonial.
7. Always refer to the "authority" of your sources.
8. Stack the cards with "information."
9. A confused people are easily led.
10. Get the "plain folks" onto the "bandwagon."

The Institute identified seven basic propaganda devices:

Name-Calling: Giving an idea a bad or negative label, leading its audience to reject and condemn it without examining it further.

Glittering Generality: Associating something with a word that has virtuous associations, leading its audience to accept and approve it without examining any further evidence.

Transfer: Shifting the authority and prestige of something respected or revered to something else in order to make it more acceptable or associates disapproving language with something the propagandist wants an audience to reject.

Testimonial: Invoking the words of someone either respected or despised to state that a particular idea, product, or person is good or bad.

Plain Folks: Suggesting that the speaker and his ideas are good and right because they are "of the people": the "plain folks."

Card Stacking: Layering an array of facts or falsehoods in a complex web of logic in order to make the best (or worst) case for an idea, program, or person.

Bandwagon: Implying that everyone is doing something and that folks need to "jump on the bandwagon" and follow the crowd.

Last edited by Karen; 01-02-2010 at 09:41 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:44 PM   #53
joesmoe
Avalon Senior Member

timetotelltheworld,

What is your take on Jesus Christ?

After studying it seems all different types of theories as to what is going on in the world. I have come to a conclusion that lucifer his 1/3 and the 200 fallen angels that he controls are at the root of all the UFO's, Illuminati.
I come to this by taking different accounts from ex-illuminati, ex-lucifarins, near death experiences, dreams, born again Christians with that have dreams, children near death experiences and stories of Alien Abducties that claim to have been in the middle of an abduction and said a prayer "Jesus help me". The abduction went away.

The ex-lucifarians claimed to have gotten ride of the spirits and demons by the power of Jesus Christ. If true then there has to be a reason for this. Most of the people that have these experiences come back and are dedicated to bringing people to Jesus.

Now if Jesus has so much power as to deliver people out of these situations then it is hard to ignore his messages from the various sources they come from. Not all will be true but should be researched.

So if Jesus gives you this much power based on his blood sacrifice. Then there has to be a reason for Lucifer bringing in the illumiati and the alien abductions and agenda.

So my questions to you is What do you think of Jesus?, his power?, why he came to earth?, why we are here?, why lucifer wants us to choose him?,

Thanks,

Joesmoe

P.S. Sorry for my bad grammer and English.
joesmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:31 AM   #54
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Read the gospel of Judas and google these key words Jesus art and ufos

then you will have what I know not think were living a deception

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesmoe View Post
timetotelltheworld,

What is your take on Jesus Christ?

After studying it seems all different types of theories as to what is going on in the world. I have come to a conclusion that lucifer his 1/3 and the 200 fallen angels that he controls are at the root of all the UFO's, Illuminati.
I come to this by taking different accounts from ex-illuminati, ex-lucifarins, near death experiences, dreams, born again Christians with that have dreams, children near death experiences and stories of Alien Abducties that claim to have been in the middle of an abduction and said a prayer "Jesus help me". The abduction went away.

The ex-lucifarians claimed to have gotten ride of the spirits and demons by the power of Jesus Christ. If true then there has to be a reason for this. Most of the people that have these experiences come back and are dedicated to bringing people to Jesus.

Now if Jesus has so much power as to deliver people out of these situations then it is hard to ignore his messages from the various sources they come from. Not all will be true but should be researched.

So if Jesus gives you this much power based on his blood sacrifice. Then there has to be a reason for Lucifer bringing in the illumiati and the alien abductions and agenda.

So my questions to you is What do you think of Jesus?, his power?, why he came to earth?, why we are here?, why lucifer wants us to choose him?,

Thanks,

Joesmoe

P.S. Sorry for my bad grammer and English.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:57 PM   #55
joesmoe
Avalon Senior Member

I will thank you.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:35 PM   #56
joesmoe
Avalon Senior Member

timetotelltheworld,

Judas is a very interesting read as is all books that are not in the bible. I love the book of Enoch. I looked up the origan of the book and I got this from wiki (Not that they are always accurate ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Judas ).

I also googled jesus art and ufo's here is a great link to the pictures I believe you wanted me to see. http://www.ufopicture.org/ufos_in_art.html

Both were very interesting and cause some interesting questions to come to mind. I had never seen either the book of Judas or any pictures with Jesus and UFO's.

The are so many convincing stories out there as to what is going on. Yours is very convincing. I believe billy meiers is very convincing ( He has a lot of holes in his story) but he has predictions from like 1958. He even names wars, deseases etc. That is modern day prophecy. You can read the books from George Green and feel like there are good and bad aliens that are real. I was changing my mind on Jesus and Religion all together. Then one day I ran into this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCd0q...D82723&index=0

Then this Video http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=russ+dizdar#

Then this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCk4V...eature=related

What I'm starting to believe is that this is a war that is the same from the beginning. That Christ's Power is feared by the grey's, reptilians (Some would call fallen angels).

This link is a good discription of what I think is happening. http://www.mt.net/~watcher/ufos.html

If someone could explain to me the reason for Christ. The reason all aliens fear him (coming from multiple abduction stories stopped by calling on Christ.) Why the government follows a so called lucifer they worship and why they hate the bible. Whats in it today that is so feared that even if the bible was changed to control the masses with fear that it is so hated by lucifer and his followers.

Jesus and the power that he gives us against (the bad side, lucifer, satan, aliens, etc.) and makes all of them go away is what is baffling me.

If he has power to do what the bible and other texts say he can then what is the reason he came to earth, why is his influence still hear, why can we still use his power individually and it still works?

by the way I belong to no religion. I have kept a very open mind to all explanations, but no one with the new explanations explains Christ and his power. They explain him individually and there take on his role but not his power and how we all can use it today.

Anyone want to help me.

Joe Smoe
Old 01-05-2010, 10:48 PM   #57
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

A video which has been banned over and over again because the powers that be dont want you to know the truth............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xajCUE6oHkI

Christs story has happened before MANY MANY TIMES

JESUS CHRIST IS JUST A NEW NAME FOR A STORY TOLD OVER AND OVER AGAIN
Old 01-05-2010, 11:48 PM   #58
joesmoe
Avalon Senior Member

I've seen this whole video. Intriging and does make sense but like I said no one can or will try to explain to me the questions that I have asked you more then twice now. Very disheartening.

Are people calling on a New Named for a story told over and over again? Is the power that is getting ride of the demons, aliens etc coming from the age old sun god?

Will someone else explain the Power of Jesus Christ the man with many name?

JoeSmoe