Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 02:35 AM   #1
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Disclosure Updates - Divine Cosmos

Just got an email from Deiter - The Indian In The Machine. I have just had a quick look and will take some time now to read...looks like a interesting article from David Wilcock!!

Quote:
THIS ENTIRE ARTICLE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND IS ONE OF DAVID WILCOX'S BEST WRITINGS....YOU WILL BENEFIT IF YOU READ THIS ENTIRE ARTICLE.
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...cement-updates
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:43 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Disclosure Updates - Divine Cosmos

Well-written and as always, I made a good connection with it.

Nothing like a good 'ol kick in the pants to make you realize the path you've mistakenly stepped on.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:45 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm shocked that this hasn't gotten more attention. It seems that threads about martial law are more interesting than this.

I recommend reading through the updates and then trying to interpret what you read.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:16 AM   #4
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks JT reading it now
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:34 AM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I'm shocked that this hasn't gotten more attention. It seems that threads about martial law are more interesting than this.

I recommend reading through the updates and then trying to interpret what you read.
HJ.....maybe you should type up a list of subjects that you cannot deal with, just so we all know whats acceptable to you. You are constantly nitpiking about something. If you don't like the title on the subject line, then don't read the posts....end of story. Each of us here who are members have a right to post a subject that we choose as long as its within the guidlines of this forum. Its called freedom of choice. You complain lots about negetavity in posts, but you are the one dishing out the negativity. Please stop it.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:42 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
HJ.....maybe you should type up a list of subjects that you cannot deal with, just so we all know whats acceptable to you. You are constantly nitpiking about something. If you don't like the title on the subject line, then don't read the posts....end of story. Each of us here who are members have a right to post a subject that we choose as long as its within the guidlines of this forum. Its called freedom of choice. You complain lots about negetavity in posts, but you are the one dishing out the negativity. Please stop it.
I suggest you read the article instead of using this as an opportunity to attack me.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:53 AM   #7
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Yikes. C'Mon guys...

Where's the love in this moment?
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:55 AM   #8
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I suggest you read the article instead of using this as an opportunity to attack me.
I read the article before I posted it, because I thought you Americans would want to know about it. Apparently the story was a hoax....according to Karen who believes that Sorcha Faal is disinfo. Whatever. But the point is HJ, that post/thread was mine, & I felt like you were attacking me for posting the article. I only wish to inform people ,not create fear. Its only when people are informed that they can make the best possible decisions for themselves. Sometimes the news is negative, because thats the world we are living in right now. If everything was wonderful, we probably would not have this forum.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:28 AM   #9
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I wasn't attacking you or I would have mentioned you by name.

I was attacking the whole point of that article, since Sucha Fool was the one spreading it. It was attracting negative thoughts and feelings and I felt I had to comment on it.

My intention was never to get personal. The thread served a purpose because it helped me identify stuff that just doesn't click. It's the way that I expressed that in which it offended others and for that, I apologize.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:37 AM   #10
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I wasn't attacking you or I would have mentioned you by name.

I was attacking the whole point of that article, since Sucha Fool was the one spreading it. It was attracting negative thoughts and feelings and I felt I had to comment on it.

My intention was never to get personal. The thread served a purpose because it helped me identify stuff that just doesn't click. It's the way that I expressed that in which it offended others and for that, I apologize.
Apology accepted, & for me the subject is now closed.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:29 AM   #11
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Glad you guys sorted it out like mature adults, back on topic, I'm half way through this and agree, its a very well written article, well done DW
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:31 AM   #12
lawlessline

Ok where to start.

Firstly I think this will be last post on this forum and wish all the people I have come across the best for the coming events. So good bye to you all and if a mod can remove my details I would apprieciate it.

So David wilcock. Firstly I enjoy every conference I have seen with David. But I will say that I have noticed one particular fact, he only quotes facts from other people and never comes forth with the results of his own personal investigations. He is a repeater. The worse thing is that he repeats the info incorrectly. His last thing that had leylines and dowsers was all over the place. Alot of the info is correct but put together and attribuated incorrectly, giving anohter reality to the true infomation. David needs alot more work my friend.

When you look at his website or thisarticle you will see and adveret for 2012 event Horizon with Nassim. Now where did he get that catchy title. It says it is by David Wilcock but the true info has nothing to do with him what so ever. It is just rehashing other peoples good work. Nassim is a true researcher because he is doing real experiences with his very own results.

His connection to cropcircles are clear part of his imagination. Simply because he has never been to the cropcircles he talks about. The ones he has mentioned in his confernces are, once you have been in the ones physically you will know, are human made. The side topic of who makes them is not in discussion here. There are certainly some that have special properties. But his connection are found with Walt D.

Now as for disclosure. Wake up people. If the gov. was going to let out the big news I would be very worried. The gov; has been in cahoots with these Aliens for yrs? You mean the gov. who wages wars on the human races across the world? It is them who is going to introduce us to the beneficial races from else where? Don't buy it one bit.
The other thing is that races from else where are forbiden here, until we sort our s**t out. If they announce that they are here it will be a very sad day for the entire unioverse. It could even mean a new chapter of wars. They will not disclose until we have descided to become total sheep ot to wake up. Then they will able to expose themselves because that will then effect the negociation across the universe.

Wake up, Dates get pushed back and back. Dare I say Blossom child thingy?

As for leaving this forum. Well the fish have taken this site and is now a real feeding ground for a load of B*****ks. For those wh still believe in truth and true awakening, leave now and find that truth yourselves. You need now one to tell you whats what.even the D W of this dimension.

My love and respect to all who resides and leaves here with a trooly open mind?

Take care and see you maybe in the next dimension?
Old 12-02-2009, 12:27 PM   #13
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Just stepping in to say hello...

I want to say that all of our focus should be in CONNECTING with each other...That is the point of this forum...

There are always going to be points of interest,conflict.....however, we should build on each other's strengths and really be cohesive in presenting an open movement towards positive change...personal levels thru community levels....

I really admire all that put info here and discuss...I myself have been disappointed at times at people's reactions, however, I would rather suggest stepping back & cooling off,than to quit....

Positive change & growth really deserve that much...

Humanity deserves no less...we dare not drop this "ball"!!

In Light!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:12 PM   #14
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Humble Janitor, solent, waitinginthewings, Jonathon, lawlessline, Samarkis -

Thanks all of you for the posts... yikes things can blow up in a hurry!

Respect to you all wherever you are...keep loving avalon!

I read the article and found much in this that was very interesting. DW covers so many realms and subjects that lead to other spin off topics in his research. I found that it was well organized into many defined issues and headings. He did mention that he has some more information to disclose that he is holding onto at this point for several reasons.

My own personal feeling is that I think he is right on when he says its coming soon based upon the many topics that is discussed in this article. I was asked from a friend this morning is it worth the read and my answer is yes!

As with many of the posts I have made here at avalon...the depth and scope of the information presented in the linked to document can not be proved by me because of the vast amount of time needed to research these things and as most of you know the information on these types of topics are still hard to come by. So i tend to listen to other researchers and use my own intuition. The very same effects that David talks about. The Magic of Consciousness that we all live in!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote