Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > Sharing Resources

Notices

Old 09-09-2008, 03:53 AM   #1
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

Default The "Jonathan" Material

I stumbled across this guy from his analysis of a Hannity & Colmes clip that shows them using psychological sorcery to disrupt and discredit a 9/11 truther professor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOHK8qK-Ajw

(Part 1 of three, check out all three parts.)

Which lead me on to his videos on subliminal messages in magazines and TV.

I then consumed the rest of this guy's videos. I highly suggest going through this series, called The Healing Begins Now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXvXL...x=0&playnext=1

The title sounds corny but this is one of the most amazing series I have ever heard. If you stick with it (his material is a few hours long), you'll want to hear every single video he's ever created (on both accounts, adampants2007 and then adampants2008).

Basically, Jonathan has been learning directly through a spirit connection about what is going on and he explains things that would be new even to those who have watched and heard all the Project Camelot material available.

This guy really is amazing. I know what you're thinking... a spirit connection, yeah yeah... but his words speak for themselves. It's not a "channelled" message, it's practical information on HOW to connect to the Creative Spirit and fight against what he calls the Cancer Consciousness that is the virus plaguing our race today.

Please do check out his videos. His explanation of "scaler reality" will put EVERYTHING into perspective for you.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:43 PM   #2
QtesUKStoke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The "Jonathan" Material

Thank you so much for posting this this really struck a cord with me, especially (phase three) anything more would be much appreciated
QtesUKStoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:10 PM   #3
QtesUKStoke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The "Jonathan" Material

*bump*

come on folks have any of you listened to this guys material yet? love too hear other peoples opinions
QtesUKStoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:10 AM   #4
Dayzen
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: The "Jonathan" Material

Yes, I've started listening to his material on scalar reality. I'm inspired with his connection with source as obtainable contact with nature. He's obviously got a pretty intellectual background which doesn't seem to matter to him. His description of cancer as being the body's metaphor for our egocentric/disconnected reality. He would be quite an amazing guest for the Camelot...

I could keep going on about this material but I haven't even listened to all of it yet... Also thinking about spending some time in the backyard... ya know?:
Dayzen is offline   Reply With Quote