Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 06:02 PM   #76
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: For a bunch of people who are preaching positivity.. you sure are negative

beanny...Thank you from the deepest part of me... I appreciate your understanding greatley... I hope you can feel the love I have for you... I really needed that... glad you understand!
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:06 PM   #77
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: For a bunch of people who are preaching positivity.. you sure are negative

lets get ready to be free.. as long as we can that is.. they pressed the start button the game 7th in uk. hope we are all ready to play..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:31 PM   #78
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post

Let's not forget the origins of this site either; a site spawned by the testimony of hard core researchers and new age sooth sayers who painted pictures of a present and possible futures that include alien abduction and experimentation, galactic wars, underground reptilian people eaters, shadow government plans for unbiased holocaust, choreographed warfare, nuclear winter, mass starvation, global pandemics, and list goes on and on. I'll even take you folks who believe that if we here don't think about such things, they won't happen. Have you watched the news or opened a newspaper lately? Have you seen your 401k or your parents' 401k drop by half or two thirds over the last two weeks? Have you seen the car bombs in Iraq and foods riots in Haiti? Have you noticed teenagers beating homeless guys to death for fun, or the rising rates of child abandonment in the U.S. and the Western world? The "wish it away" approach is not working - the nasty stuff posited by the "doom" crowd is manifesting right before our eyes.

And here is the rub: despite what some of you insinuate, it is not the "doom" crowds fault for merely thinking about it.
Very good summary historycircus. I always think recognizing a problem is the first step of solving an existing issue.

I started my quest for the truth when something terribly wrong happened.

Will it happen again?
Who's behind it?
Who's still at large?

When two skyscrapers got pulverized by particle weapons and resulted in the death of 3000 civilians, something is wrong.

When no national database exists to keep track of our missing children, something is wrong.

When those who were vacinated in S.F. started to develop AIDS, something is wrong.

Fear or no fear, I cannot put my head in the sand. I'd rather discuss what really happened and what will happen based on past events.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:48 PM   #79
SoldierOfTruth808
Avalon Senior Member

Personally I think this entire board has gone to *****. Most of the authorities and insiders have turned tail because they just get questioned and badgered. There are unrealistic peace supporters who appear to be so sheltered that I do believe they will sit on the beach and meditate as a tidal wave comes in hopes that they can change its course. There are arrogant people who think their ideas and research tower all others, who simply bash down everyone else and engage in pages upon pages of circular debate. There are people who are listening to what sources like Bill Deagle have to say and rather than researching and finding truth for themselves, are out loud bashing the information given and measuring it up against someones info who they identify with more, and yet other people who when someone comes about and says something that they can take a bite out of, simply say something like "yeah thats great!" "Wow I really believe that!" "Oh wow thanks for saying that!"

Honestly, just take life as it comes. Ive given up on taking part in conversations here because it just seems pointless. Ive learned more from my own studies then I EVER did on this forum. All I get here are threads that confirm and disprove infromation at the samn damn time. Proving over all that none of us know a **** about **** and rather than taking a vigilant position or a students stance, many of us rather throw up on each other and say "Here look at what I ate its better and more real than whatever that ***** was that you ate."

On the other side of the coin there are some genuinely even minded and informative people on here. Good luck to you guys, and IF and WHEN the **** hits the fan, I hope I run into you so we can begin a working community for the future.

Am I judging you?... Hell yeah I am! Because for a while now ive stopped posting and took a 3rd party stance and just listened to all the **** instead of contributing to it. Strike back at what ive said if you will, but it wont matter. I believe people are like the ends batteries and whatever energy runs between the two ends of the battery will be perpetuated, in effect whatever you say I wont respond because im over this, youll be wasting your precious brain power. Id rather go back to just watching the interviews and updates on camelot and using my intution to learn from people who I know have more understanding about certain situations than I do. I am aware that certain situations will happen, and im aware of myself and that I will act as is necissary to survive and help others around me survive and thats MY bottom line.

EMPTY YOUR CUPS,
Roland K.

Last edited by Carol; 10-10-2008 at 01:15 PM. Reason: language
SoldierOfTruth808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:07 PM   #80
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone who wants to see change without suffering should take a look at what we've done to other countries over the years for our interests.

The amount of death and suffering we have caused by bringing down other peoples economies. Fair enough I may be looking forward to massive changes which the start of which could be a financial crash, nobody is looking forward to our own suffering but im almost sick to death of saying it, HOW do you rebuild something that is not broken? It MUST be broken.

just because we are supposed to be the in the safe developed world does not mean we have a right for the world to change around our best wishes
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:22 PM   #81
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;43946
it

the very people that are excited... when it comes to the reality...
will be the 1st to bend on their knees and BEGGGG to be sent back to the subliminal devil we already know...and live his world,again....
rather than face and witness the inevitable, torturouse,beyond anything we could imagine... reality ahead b4 the final new world order....our souls and hearts will be torn shredded at what suffering we will witness, even if we make it through...not forgetting how broken we would be.
its real sad
Another thing that we all could be facing is ending up in concentration camps.
Have any of you ever been to jail?
I do not think that anybody who has been incarcerated would reccomend ever looking forward to that feeling again.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:25 PM   #82
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
Anyone who wants to see change without suffering should take a look at what we've done to other countries over the years for our interests.

The amount of death and suffering we have caused by bringing down other peoples economies. Fair enough I may be looking forward to massive changes which the start of which could be a financial crash, nobody is looking forward to our own suffering but im almost sick to death of saying it, HOW do you rebuild something that is not broken? It MUST be broken.

just because we are supposed to be the in the safe developed world does not mean we have a right for the world to change around our best wishes

Mike... I think that is well put.. and a good point
Old 10-08-2008, 07:47 PM   #83
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

seems like alot of you are taking Orions post personally....

why? maybe because your the ones starting numerous DOOMY threads and creating more fear than there was to begin with!!!!

as someone else said.. just sit back and watch what is posted here.. it is unreal.

I understand we all like to be prepared, and learn as much as possible...as do I.....

but my god man...... how you deal with it will make all the difference in the world!
(and no im not going to sit and meditate a tidal wave gone) lol

if you like to feel doomy and want to crawl into a hole, go on ahead.... 'well come and get you out once the storm passes. lol

but its pretty sad when you go through a list of 30 threads...
and its all ****!! pardon me for being so frank.. but c'mon.

it takes quite a bit of "doomyness" to make me feel uneasy..... and i get that plenty from the junk that goes on in the world.... but you folks bring it to a whole nother level!!!

its almost like........ " oh hey, you feelin too good? wanna feel like ****? go check out this forum, youll be there in minutes" lol.. sad but true....

allot of you took this thread the wrong way.
glad to see some ppl understood.

relax, but be aware and ready...
and BREATHE!!

again, cheers Orion.

Last edited by Orion11; 10-08-2008 at 07:50 PM.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:52 PM   #84
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you orion...much appreciated...
hope you can feel the love I have for you
Old 10-08-2008, 08:19 PM   #85
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Does it feel sociopath to be neutral about all of this?
All the labels, all the points of view..
As if there is a better or more powerful perspective to have.
Both "sides" amount to emotion formed from thoughts, impressed upon you from definitions, creating a conditioned response that still divides.

Nothing changes if nothing changes.

I watch, read, research, remember, listen, hear, see...
And I have an option to form an opinion based on all of what is presented.
Personally, I find my truth minimized when i think i have to take a side.
I no longer allow the inevitable flow of life, when I think in terms of choosing a side.

Allow.

I know I prefer to feel good. How can I feel good, when I focus on anything and label it catastrophe?
All of this is nothing, it is a rhythm, a river, a flow.
If I am against something, anything, I am basically like a river who stops to argue with a rock that has been thrown into my body of life.

It is my responsibility to detach from the labels that cause me to think I know what's best for mankind.
I know what I prefer, but it is self-righteous to think my preference would be best for all of mankind.
Or that my preference is solid and eternal.
When I allow all of this, without the trepidation of fear (attachment), I am free.
When my lower vibrational thoughts restrict my connection to all of you, ALL of you, I have forgotten that death does not exist and division is an illusion.

I don't have to fight against anything or anyone to reach my potential.
I simply have to allow for co-existence to take place and appreciate that life is filled with contrast.
I experience all of this, and I know my power has nothing to do with a choice, this skin, or all the the limitations that labels provide when I think they are real.
I am neutral, unconditional and I reserve the right to love the entire experience, knowing, that what i think I know, has it's roots in the illusion as well.
What resonates today, may be antiquated tomorrow.
As grateful as I am to experience this, the experience can be thwarted by the idea that right and wrong have anything to do with it.
I would be lessening my experience, if I was against any of it.
I'm ready for whatever happens, and I will continue to flow because that is the nature of energy.
I Allow all of this. I am love.
Unconditional.
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:39 PM   #86
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: For a bunch of people who are preaching positivity.. you sure are negative

Circlewerk~ thanks for that. very very nice.
(inserts *deep bow* smiley here) lol

Orion~ back atcha bro.

Cherish your vision;
Cherish your ideals;
Cherish the music
that stirs in your heart,
The beauty
that forms in your mind,
The loveliness that drapes
your purest thoughts.
If you remain true to them,
Your world
will at last be built by them.

James Allen

Last edited by Orion11; 10-08-2008 at 08:48 PM.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:01 PM   #87
One 66
Avalon Senior Member

Orion Morris,

I like all that you wrote. I for one am not worried about some crazy dissaster happening or chaos blowing up in all our faces. And if something does happen, I'll deal with it then when it happens. All I know right now is, life is good no matter what.

One 66
One 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:46 AM   #88
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanny View Post
jet1980....i do beleive you totally missed orions point......
orion appears to have made the point that he/she glad that the **** hasnt hit the pan just yet, and2b able go home to the security of a familiar day of peace for at least one more day in this life
exactly because ,of that, whats inevitable to come.....
not so?
thats barely hypocritical

if any of you r sadists then you may be sorry the breakdowns not in our faces yet
u appear to have cririsized someone who is reacting human and with heart...(not many left in this world)
But of course im a sadist. Ever so talented at it btw.

I see no evidence of truth in the post. Only dissention.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:50 AM   #89
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

There are unrealistic peace supporters who appear to be so sheltered that I do believe they will sit on the beach and meditate as a tidal wave comes in hopes that they can change its course.

EMPTY YOUR CUPS,
Roland K.

Last edited by MMe M; 10-09-2008 at 05:54 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:12 AM   #90
traite
Avalon Senior Member

I love my wife, i love my family, i love my friends,i love the cat and i love most of you and i don't even know you.
However I am NOT going to let some doommongers **** on my parade. I sleep real well every night of every week
I eat regularly and poo regularly too. I keep fit and read too much. I have one good vacation a year. All in all I love life.

I think that maybe we shouldnt read into every orifice of news to glean some peanut of evidence that sort of joins up to something that someone or some webbot told us to expect at somepoint or some date as you will probably find something that adds up somewhere at some point. Usually not for the better.

If the end of the world is indeed nigh then why worry? Some people over several websites and books over several years seem to agree that our bodies are merely containers for souls etc and our souls are eternal, so by that reckoning, end of the world? Eternal souls? Something doesnt seem to add up.
I must've missed more than one meeting along the line.
OK rant over, I'm off to a meeting that I have been invited too folks
not that I want to go to this one anyway

P.S

What the hell is the Galatic Federation of Light
Am I the only one who ain't the right stuff?

Get thee to a coffee perculator fast
traite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:44 AM   #91
LoveLight

...on October 7th ...I celebrated a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY . . . WOW . . . never before have so many wondrous souls "anticipated" My Birthday...and I kindly THANK YOU from the bottom of my Rocky Road Ice Cream cake.... it was yummy!

Live in this Moment right now...tis the ONLY one you are guaranteed!

PEACE begins with You and In Your Heart!

Bright Blessings!
courtland
Old 10-09-2008, 10:49 AM   #92
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
I do believe they will sit on the beach and meditate as a tidal wave comes in hopes that they can change its course.
Done correctly, such a wave would part and travel round them.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:54 AM   #93
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Not wanting to pour scorn but I bet it wouldn't.

Having said that, Moses parted the red sea. So they say.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:39 PM   #94
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

At last someone being real and reacting from fear. If you allow fear to control you then you are equally part of the whole messed up world because you keep it all going and this is exactly why we are where we are today, because people allow themsleves to be caught up in the illusion, that this is happening to me. When we react out of fear we are controlable, we need to react from a different place, LOVE
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:50 PM   #95
Racsouran
Banned

equilibrium is my way, neutrality. Is my appearance wich doesnt matters. I will never preach positivity, i will say what i have to say, good , bad, or ****.

Positive things are to be enjoyed, love is to be done, hope is to be felt.

None of those means anything when preached, when wasted the time on talking about them.

It seems that here, like near anywhere else, spiritual appearance and or status to be mantained to be shown to others matters more than truth itself.

How strong we will be?. I see good intentions, good ideas, good initiatives; but i see very few inner strength in comparison.

Last edited by Carol; 10-10-2008 at 01:18 PM. Reason: language
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:55 PM   #96
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
I was looking at all these posts and it seems like alot of us have some kind of apocolyptic death wish. The threads are directed towards negative topics and scary thoughts. Even some of the ones that are positive are almost dissapointed that nothing has happened today on October 7th. I personally am pretty happy that I can go home tonight and crack open a cold one. We are watching the stock market crash with excited comments.

Seriously whats up? Why would you want to see everything in such chaos? I am guessing more than half of you would wet your panties if it actually did get crazy. You wouldnt know what to do without your damn computer. I just think it hypocritical of us all to say that a positive reality is created by our thoughts and then this whole fourm is about fifty times more negative then the f**kin news.

People need to chill out!!!
This has happened before and it will happen again!

it's my opinion that people can write however they feel whenever they feel the need. if you don't like what they are saying, voice your opinion on that or just click on another link. FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:47 AM   #97
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Done correctly, such a wave would part and travel round them.

A..
Dude, im not taking credit for writing that gem tho id love to and do share the sentiment. Its Rolland K.s origional post and I am still laughing out loud at my cp everythime I re-read it! OMFG, Hillarious!!!

I mean, that bit he wrote is classic and now I dont see his post here. His whole comment was valid and now he has dissapeared.

Last edited by MMe M; 10-20-2008 at 08:09 AM.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:29 AM   #98
Vianova
Avalon Senior Member

This is a good thread.

All that Hocus Bogus **** with Deagle
and his Project Camelot interview was an organized distraction finely timed with the global banking voodoo.

Deagle is a Voodoo Doll with pins pointed out.
Don't touch the Voodoo doll.

You want spiritual?
Go to the Nature's Points of Power and meditate.
Express Gratitude, and Experience Ecstatic Joy,
Communicate Compassion to the Stars,
That is what I do.
Hidden Lake Peak Lookout cabin in the distance.

The Top of the Mountain
invokes a feeling of freedom

It only looks like a long way to the top,
Just Do It
[trail to mountain top of image 2]

Nothing is Easy

Vianova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:55 AM   #99
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

A massive learning curve occuring at Avalon and Camelot. Downloading all this information into our 'computer hard drive' (brain)
There are only two basic emotions, FEAR or UNCONDITIONAL LOVE - when you break it all down.
The overall picture of the situation we all find ourselves in here = the immence focus that something BIG is going down on planet Earth. There is this gradual build up of enlightened energy from 6 billion + souls as they awaken from inside this holographic dream state, that has been so manipulated to enslave us in a web of deceit.

Trying to sort this all out in our dumbed down state amongst the quagmire of disinformation is "difficult" It seems so many are looking for tangible proof of "something" and latch onto any coat-tail that passes - that might offer hope and then ultimately prove it is ALL TRUE

Keep LOVE in your hearts and the wall will soon fall over - job done !
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:04 PM   #100
Metamike
Avalon Senior Member

I have not yet taken the time to read all the messages in this forum. I do have a response to the original poster and here it is:

The process of change between now and "then" - when ever it may be for each of us will undoubtedly involve the continuation of learning spiritual lessons. For those of us who happen to be better informed and prepared it would be wise to consider the fact that laughing about the fact that the economy is crashing, or climate changing, or whatever, will not gain you much rapport or respect with the greater community. You just might get stomped on as a result. Most all of us are going through some serious changes and knowing about the big picture can only partially alleviate the tensions that are a part of what is happening. No body really knows what will happen and it is a part of human nature to preserve out ability to have as few surprises about the future as possible.

Our neighbors and friends who do not have the privilege of being aware of what is going on - even though that is a spiritual choice - will still have a greater tendency to be curious as to your state if and only if you show true empathy and concern for others considerations. I am not saying you need to take care of everybody and save the world. I am saying that we all need to behave more or less like the stewards on the plane that is going down. The stewards do not laugh and take a last cool one on the way. They do what they can to contribute whatever they can in a positive way. This, i believe, is the true nature of the ground crew.
with all respects
Metamike from Norway
Metamike is offline   Reply With Quote