Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-15-2009, 12:58 AM   #1
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Matrix and U.S. Constitution...

I found this of interest... You be the Judge of the Judge....

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=153287

Come back and tell me what YOU think...

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:00 AM   #2
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Matrix and U.S. Constitution...

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 05:07 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 03:49 AM   #3
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Oh My

Sorry you have to read this orthodoxymoron

"Its just a goddamned piece of paper" - George W. Bush
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:57 AM   #4
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

sad to say its true and it has spread to every nation on this earth . The good news is you can fight back you just need to stand up and say no more
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:05 PM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
Oh My

Sorry you have to read this orthodoxymoron

"Its just a goddamned piece of paper" - George W. Bush
I'm going to read the link. I just want the truth about everything to emerge...even if it makes us unhappy. I like the plain, simple reading of the Constitution...without hidden meanings, escape clauses, subversions, etc. I want the general public to become the future elites. I want the elites to rejoin the general public. As I see things presently...the choice is between an Alien Luciferian Theocracy and Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I could be very wrong...and would not avoid eating humble pie...if my current bias is shattered.

I'm trying to think through the implications and ramifications of basing the Solar System on Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and given a legal foundation by the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...or something very close to this...which would have no hidden meanings, underminings, subversions, corruptions, etc. The goal would be for an informed and responsible general public to hold and exercise the ultimate power and authority in this Solar System. I'm thinking this would need to be completely human in nature...with no alien interference...on a physical or spiritual level. The spirituality within humanity would breathe life into this concept. Again...I could be wrong or delusional. This is more of a mental exercise than anything...at this point. These postings are a test of sorts. This is only a test.

I would like to know who really and truly owns and controls this Solar System...planet by planet...moon by moon...continent by continent...country by country. Is the Universe controlled by a Theocracy (a Universal Church)?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-17-2009 at 01:04 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:09 PM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Old 08-15-2009, 05:02 PM   #7
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

Having read about half-way through the article, I noticed the person who wrote it can't research things very well as he has been blindsided by the "Obama Military Oath" hoax. As can be seen here:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...h-to-obama.htm

and

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2009/...ce-fools-orly/

It can be found elsewhere as well, if you look for it.

It is a hoax, but it seems most people are taking it out of context. From what I've read of the article so far, most of it is sound, but that does not mean that everyone is immune to internet rumors or other things.

Until such time as either the oath is shown in front of me/you or a member of your immediate family takes it and says it's to the president, not a guy I knew or a friend of a friend, it is just one more piece of BS.

Next, he doesn't know who wrote "Alice in Wonderland" as he says it was Leo J. Carrol when if fact it was author Charles Lutwidge Dodgson under the pseudonym Lewis Carroll.

I would consider these to be major flaws in sound thinking if one cannot find correct information, which is readily available. Considering this person is supposedly "highly" educated, he should be a hell of a lot more careful when writing to the masses.

The end of the article is more conspiracy speculation.

I will agree with most of the legal premise as that is in line with my personal research.

Don't believe everything you read, see, or hear.
TtC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 08:49 PM   #8
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Another viewpoint on the constitution and founders:

The constitution was a divinely inspired document. It provided the foundation for a free market economy, that of course, was under attack from day one, but still enough of a foundation to help improve the quality of life on planet earth to an immense degree.

Finally, people had a chance to reap as they sewed rather than to live under royal bloodlines in Europe.

This was a growing up of the West and it was a great step forward for mankind.

From day one, the republic was under attack by the banking elite as you see in the Jefferson vs. Adams and the political battles over the central bank. Adams was working for the banksters, and Jefferson, the Ron Paul of his day, for the people.

Consider, Constitution is a wonderful, but completely abused document.

I find it unfortunate when truth seekers attack the founders and the constitution. They were human beings yes, imperfect human beings, but they were a part of the signing of a document that would enable the West to grow up, go through it's growing pains and be ready for today, to play it's role in the raising up of mankind by shedding the darkness. If people knew better they would do better, and people are about to know better...

I believe many of the things we enjoy in life, cars, computers, internet, communications, all came because of the free market which in large part came because of that document and the foundations of a free country where people would be rewarded for their work and ideas. Of course progress has come from all the Countries, but it took the creation of the US to light fire of progress under all of them. Additionally, of course US has never really been free, because the enemies of freedom have always been a part of it at the higher levels, as seen with the battles over the central bank, but it was a strong step up from what the people were used to in Europe.

Yes many of the founders were masons, no esoteric truths are not evil, yes the masons were eventually taken over, sometime in the 1800's by the dark forces / banking illuminati... the reasons masonry was secret in the dark ages is because ANYTHING that did not fit the vatican's paradigm was hunted down. Esoteric truths needed to be passed down in secret, or they would have been burned at the stake...

Personally I believe the problem is not the constitution, the problem is the constitution is being ignored by those in power and the majority of 'we the people' haven't yet seen through it enough to put a stop to it...

I don't agree with the line from the article, "you can't escape the matrix"... I believe when we stop reacting to the game, we'll escape the matrix. That's what we're here for to raise the game out of the depths of the corruption and the matrix and move it back into the interconnected divine reality that it is meant to Be...

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-16-2009 at 12:03 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:19 PM   #9
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Check out this vision that George Washington received from an Angel (Micah, Archangel of Unity, to be exact) very interesting:

http://www.propheticroundtable.org/v...washington.htm
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 10:50 PM   #10
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Check out this vision that George Washington received from an Angel (Micah, Archangel of Unity, to be exact) very interesting:

http://www.propheticroundtable.org/v...washington.htm
Does anyone see the similarities between this and Joseph Smith?
Old 08-15-2009, 11:53 PM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 08-15-2009, 11:54 PM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:35 AM   #13
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I'm about half way through now, break time.

I agree that the writer is right on about our laws and how they works. Maybe I'm playing semantics but I disagree with the writer in calling those in charge the most intelligent and gifted people around. Your IQ gets lowered in school if you try and say Columbus didn't discover America ect.. it's all brainwashing.

Any paper like the constitution that gives us 'freedom' is bound to be another form of slavery in the end. Excuse me, you give me freedom? I was born free thanks to the Divine! Now if only this cult-ure we find ourselves emersed in would would agree.

All in all a good read though, I would recommend it but try and ignore the hopelessness it seems to radiate at times and use it as being helpful in unraveling the matrix.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 04:40 AM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm about two thirds of the way through this madness...and I will finish it tomorrow. The tone of this article bothers me. It almost sounds gloating at times...as if the author doesn't feel hurt of affected by all the horrible news...and is taunting us.

I would like to hear a panel of constitutional scholars debate all of the points raised in the article. As usual...I have no way of verifying or contradicting most of the information which gets presented in this forum. I'm always dealing in possibilities and probabilities.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:07 AM   #15
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

I am questioning whether the author is actually a judge.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:34 PM   #16
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

TtC: I agree. I thought this before you made your last post. Is the enslavement considered to be so much of a done deal...that we are now being openly told that resistance is futile? Is the the Judge really a Jesuit? How about a former Jesuit...or a Judas Jesuit? I'm not sure why I think this might be the case. I have some strange ideas and impressions sometimes. OK...all the time. Now I'm going to read the last third...and then probably re-read it. What better way to spend a Sunday morning? I seem to be attracted to self-inflicted misery.

I'm editing this comment to say that I finally finished...and the last third of the article caused me to think that this could be the work of Commander X. Does anyone know who Commander X is? I think I know...but I'm not talking.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-16-2009 at 03:38 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:48 PM   #17
williamfmartin@gmail.com
Avalon Senior Member

Location: I am blessed to live in a gorgeous harbor town called Thornbury in Ontario Canada

Fascinating read....
williamfmartin@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 05:34 PM   #18
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

Commander X: the only time I've seen that name was on a book I have about Tesla. It seems to be the guy's pen name. I'd say more than half the book is speculation written as fact as is the same with the article above. I'm actually tempted to look up the cases cited just to see how accurate it actually is. I'd say more than half of the article is BS. The semi-true and true parts make it a more palatable to someone who doesn't want to do the research.

Last edited by TtC; 08-17-2009 at 01:24 AM.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:18 PM   #19
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

How to survive life in the Matrix? Through Constitution and the vision of freedom?

"Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom." We have heard that many times. What is also the price of freedom is the toleration of imperfections. If everything that is wrong with the world becomes a reason to turn more power over to some political savior, then freedom is going to erode while we are mindlessly repeating the catchwords of the hour, whether "change," "universal health care" or "social justice."

What we strive for , a "utopia" society structure with perfection...how to create perfection?

Let's go back to square one. The universe was not made to our specifications. Nor were human beings. So there is nothing surprising in the fact that we are dissatisfied with many things at many times. The big question is whether we are prepared to follow any politician who claims to be able to "solve" our "problem."

If we are, then there will be a never-ending series of "solutions," each causing new problems calling for still more "solutions."

Therein lies the never-ending quest, costing ever increasing amounts of the taxpayers' money and ever greater losses of your freedom to live your own life as you see fit, rather than as presumptuous elites dictate, driven by power and greed ..don't forget where the power elite play their game..Ultimately, our choice is to give up Utopian quests or give up our freedom. This has been recognized for centuries by some, but many others have not yet faced that reality, even today. If you think the Constitution is the path to freedom driven by the government.... If you think government should "do something" about anything that ticks you off, or anything you want and don't have, then you have made your choice between Utopia and freedom.
You have given your power to choose away to the very people who have taken it away.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote