Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 01-27-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow UFO Contact from Planet Koldas

Read this fantastic book (Which I've made available in the Avalon Ark Library>Misc>UFO/E.T folder>Contact from Planet Koldas).

Very important though little known UFO contact case (which is still ongoing) involving many star-systems and also visitors living amounst us on Earth at certain times.

Enjoy!

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:07 PM   #2
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UFO Contact from Planet Koldas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzPtNBliDQ8 :LOL:

you decide.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
that video is mental hey

Don't let his Koldas reference put you off, read the book its great stuff.
Im not asking you to *Believe* anything.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:56 PM   #4
franciejones
Banned

thanks for the post
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:56 PM   #5
franciejones
Banned

it wont open...the book on avalon i mean
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:07 PM   #6
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: UFO Contact from Planet Koldas

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
it wont open...the book on avalon i mean
I downloaded it from Avalon aswel and you are right.. it won't open.
I want you to know that my copy is PERFECT I'm reading it now, and thats the one I uploaded to the Ark.

Anyway thats a shame.. I have been having tons of problems uploading books also, it won't take most of them without encountering various error or invalid messages.

READ THE KOLDAS BOOK HERE GUYS:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/6415409/Pl...oldas-Complete

Happy Travels
Old 01-27-2009, 08:50 PM   #7
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I downloaded it from Avalon aswel and you are right.. it won't open.
I want you to know that my copy is PERFECT I'm reading it now, and thats the one I uploaded to the Ark.

Anyway thats a shame.. I have been having tons of problems uploading books also, it won't take most of them without encountering various error or invalid messages.

READ THE KOLDAS BOOK HERE GUYS:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/6415409/Pl...oldas-Complete

Happy Travels
FTP is the answer.

Directions on the front page of the library
Old 01-27-2009, 09:39 PM   #8
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Chayers i shall look at this shortly-haven't heard of this one.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 11:18 AM   #9
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: UFO Contact from Planet Koldas

This is a most remarkable account of a series of unbelievable (ongoing, -in-86) events experienced in full physical reality by a great number of sane, healthy, everyday people just like you. Unbelievable only by those who have never had first hand experiences like that described here. Entirely believable to the tens of thousands of Earth humans who have been involved in one way or another in contacts such as these. They will immediately recognize the familiarity of the nature of these unique contacts.

This particular case is of special interest because it was carefully investigated and documented by highly competent and well experienced long time UFO investigators, one of whom became himself involved directly in the contacts. Carl Van Vlierden is a cautious researcher who doesn't take anything for granted. He is one who must see for himself, and that is just what he did - for years in this case. Cynthia Hind is well known as an objective investigator who strives to be scientific and spares nothing to get to the bottom of things. Together they have been unable to successfully refute the massive amount of evidence examined by them.

Consider, as you read this account, that this report concerns only ONE of more than 300 "Q" bases maintained about the surface of our planet by only one extraterrestrial organization. In addition to that there are 5 "A" bases of considerably more facility having at least one assigned spacecraft and several people, and a large number of "H" bases, all belonging to the same confederation of observers.

Full overview here.

UFO Contact From Planet Koldas book here.

Last edited by Luminari; 05-25-2009 at 12:17 AM.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:14 PM   #10
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks again Luminari! I went to the library and was able to open it and save it!
That makes like 3 or 4 books I've downloaded and read from the library, thanks to you uploading them into the library.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:11 PM   #11
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

dang....

this is actually really good!! lol

lots of stuff like this I can only read a few pages.
not often that these kind of accounts make me want to keep reading. lol

thanks for the post. *bows*
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:21 AM   #12
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: UFO Contact from Planet Koldas

Thanks guys..

The credit all goes to Lt Col Wendelle Stevens who was the investigator and publisher of this Book and the Iarga account aswel. Thanks Mr Stevens!

http://www.ufophotoarchives.org/
Old 06-15-2009, 12:34 AM   #13
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

What is the Confederation of Twelve Planets?

The Twelve Planets are really a group of twelve solar systems. The system of which Koldas is a member, has eight planets. Grandor is the capital planet of the Confederation and other planets include: Triaxula, Vango Salamia (also known as Venus), Carnel, Siton, Byronne, Purvey, Leecoy, Goran, Sparlane, Velaan, Novan and Pyrole, amongst others. Koldas which is larger than Earth, is the principal planet it its system and has the largest population. The bulk of this system’s industrial activities take place on the two neighbours of Koldas, where the spacecraft are also built. Specific planets are also used for agriculture and mining and they serve the whole of the Confederation. Cities and planets here are linked by radio, TV and a transportation network. A large fleet of passenger and freight craft navigate between the planets via the natural magnetic pathways. Wy-Ora who, like Valdar, hailed from Koldas, said: “We owe our present level of civilisation and technology to the Grandorians who taught our primitive ancestors a better way of life. They took some of our people to Grandor where they were instructed by wise and wonderful teachers.” Grandor is the “mother” planet. They travelled through endless corridors of space in their craft to search for new planets, and this is how the Grandorians discovered Koldas. There they found a primitive race of people whose knowledge did not exist beyond their own horizons. Grandorian missionaries landed on Koldas, after obtaining permission from the local rulers. They brought their highly evolved civilisation with them and eventually Grandorians and Koldasians intermarried and a new age dawned for the Koldasian solar system.

Much else can be said about and shared of the voluminous information available from the Confederation of Twelve Planets, and as the childlike civilisation of Earth matures, we hope to learn much more.
Iaga siaka kiando which means: “God be with you”.

1: “The Twelve Planets Speak” by Carl van Vlierden, 1989, published by Hirt and Carter, P.O. Box 30038 Mayville 4058 Durban, South Africa.