Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-15-2010, 02:10 PM   #1
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Conspiracy Theory Jesse Ventura - Apocalypse 2012 - [EPISODE 7]

part 1 of 6
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:17 PM   #2
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Conspiracy Theory Jesse Ventura - Apocalypse 2012 - [EPISODE 7]

Last edited by micjer; 01-15-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:29 PM   #3
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by micjer; 01-15-2010 at 02:40 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:51 PM   #4
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Now in part 6 at the Denver airport, there is a statue of a dark horse. Everyone knows the symbology of that.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=58

Last edited by micjer; 01-15-2010 at 05:33 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 03:14 PM   #5
lovepromoter
Avalon Senior Member

nice one my friend, jesse's series is off the hook, its so crazy that this is now being put on the t.v. for the masses to consume, ten years ago, if you were talking this, you were a complete nutter and alienated yourself, and now they interview you on telly lol! thing is its now two and a bit years away, i've been on this for ages and still have'nt fully digested the raw material, and as we can only experience our own truths, and if your truth is someone elses then you could be in for a ruff ride.
Overall i think its creating more fear, who knows maybe the awakening is happening... but i'm a synical b*****d.

pea's and love to ya
lovepromoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:29 PM   #6
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

So it is obvious that these bunkers exist. So if things started deteriorating and dooms day lurked....would we really want to go underground with these fine folks anyway?

Wouldn't they be a fun bunch!!!

Old 01-15-2010, 07:33 PM   #7
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Conspiracy Theory Jesse Ventura - Apocalypse 2012 - [EPISODE 7]

Hmmm. I am not gonna lie I watched that show and it freaked me out. I always

keep it in the back of my mind that there could be some minor earth changes.

I do not believe it will be that bad, but its always safe to stock up on a little

food because to be honest I really do not think anybody truly knows what could

happen. The phrase better safe then sorry comes to mind lol.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:42 PM   #8
HipHipnotist
Avalon Senior Member

See ALL the "Conspiracy Theory" episodes in one place...

http://www.theamericansheeple.com

Scroll to the bottom banner.
HipHipnotist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:00 PM   #9
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

This was a good episode.

I didn't like that the Mayan literature and prophecy about 2012 were completely ignored, but they made up for it by proving there are many "fall out" shelters and huge bases all over the place.

Also, they didn't lean too much on Geryl's conclusions. They actually stuck to the science in which the earth's weakening magnetosphere and the solar flares expected to strike in a few years. This I felt was more realistic an approach.

A bit on the sensationalist side, but it sure rung some alarm bells.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:29 PM   #10
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

I’m wondering if that was the last show. There was no mention of a next episode and Jessie seemed a bit light hearted in this weeks show. When it was brought to his attention that anyone with a perceptive mentality has a good chance of reserving space in the bunker…he became a much friendlier interviewer, lol.
I guess he was banking on being one of the occupants.

They said the secrecy is for their protection, their first line of defense from the hoards of people rushing the facilities. They also claim there isn’t enough time to build bunkers for everyone, but I think if the 2012 Armageddon is real the public has a right to know about it. I’m sure many will set differences aside and build enough bunkers in about a year.

I don’t think I would want to share a bunker with the so called elite anyway. With so many corrupt minds and inflated egos in an enclosed place…it is destine to turn out bad. I can see them now, people on edge and sizing up each other wondering who will be in charge of this or own that; they’ll probably kill each other off anyway, and when the blast doors finally re-open, who ever is left (including descendants) will most likely give a bad representation of humanity.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:34 PM   #11
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
I don’t think I would want to share a bunker with the so called elite anyway. With so many corrupt minds and inflated egos in an enclosed place…it is destine to turn out bad.
You know what, even if I knew for certain there was an apocalypse scenario, I would not try to hide with any of these people underground or anywhere.

If something powerful as suggested is indeed coming, then it probably wouldn't matter how hard you tried to hide from the inevitable.

If the elite think they can survive a cataclysm of this magnitude, they are dearly mistaken.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:46 PM   #12
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

I have always wondered, if those things were earthquake proof or would they

just collapse. On a different note I'd rather face my destiny on the outside then

be imprisoned in some hole in the ground. If the damage on the outside was that

bad, I do not think it would really matter if you went under ground. As for a

2012 scenario, what everyone tells us, is there will be minor earth changes, but

nothing on the Apocalyptic scale. Something has to change for us to evolve

maybe a breakdown of civilization can shake people enough to rethink how

they do things.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:15 AM   #13
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

@Peace of Mind.... Yes this is the last episode it says for the season.

I can't imagine what kind of life it would be like to live in a bunker. I am quite sure I wouldn't like it, so I am prepared to ride it out up here.

If this life is going to be over ... then off to the next one.

I intend to live for today and not worry about what might happen.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:24 AM   #14
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
@Peace of Mind.... Yes this is the last episode it says for the season.

I can't imagine what kind of life it would be like to live in a bunker. I am quite sure I wouldn't like it, so I am prepared to ride it out up here.

If this life is going to be over ... then off to the next one.

I intend to live for today and not worry about what might happen.
micjer: Me too.....don't want to be holed up with any of the controllers. I'll take my chances up top.

Since our future is so precarious and unknown to us, then really that's all we have is this moment.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:06 PM   #15
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

I think that these elite do not need to wait for 2012 to start chaos on the surface of this planet and in the USA. All they have to do is take down the internet. Our grid depends on it and so does industry. Haiti is good example of just what a natural (?) disaster can do. The poor people of this beautiful island are forming gangs and turning on each other while these elite are laughing at our sheepishness. I'm in such torment the last few days, all I feel are babies crying.
In the last episode of Conspiracy Theory there was mention of an anniversary of a big solar flare that wasn’t too bad, due lack of a grid structure. There were millions of people on the surface yet no harm came to them. It looked like the USA was on the wrong side of the planet when it arrived. They also mentioned that a simple solution to protect out grid was to put ground resistors on each transformer to ease its impact, which the elite are not doing.
The USA is an illusion now! It has become something our forefathers/mothers have warned us about!
In Unity,
Roman
PS: I ask you, do you feel the need to give up your rights for safety?
Roman195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:06 PM   #16
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Roman
PS: I ask you, do you feel the need to give up your rights for safety?

The ironic thing is people are giving up their rights to the very ones that are causing the terror.

I watched a documentary on Haiti from 2005, and the UN soldiers were filmed as the evil ones, as they killed innocent women and children for no reason.

One good thing out of the earthquake, (if there is such a thing) is that the world has the spotlight on them right now. Hopefully the truth will come out of this literal Hell on earth.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:54 PM   #17
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

The truth will come out eventually; it’s the collateral damage I’m a bit worried about. How much will it cost us to wake up? You know…even the smelling salt is becoming a bit expensive. I can ride it out on the surface as well, but I would like to do it amongst the awaken, not the walking dead. Too many savage land dwelling flicks in my days, I suppose. haha

Peace
Old 01-18-2010, 08:40 PM   #18
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i see now evidence either way that there will be an apocalyptic event. patrick geryl has used maths and not been wrong so far. david wilcock uses supposition and channeled information,either end of the scale is represented.

we have not been privy to information directly , the powers that be have and decided to build 1000's of d.u.m.b.s all over earth at the cost of trillions of dollars. they know something we dont or maybe they have been hoodwinked by certain ET groups. ill take there last 60 years of squirelling money away and tech and starting a secret spoace program as something big happening.

earth changes may be natural or they have the tech to create an armageddon scenario.. my thinking is that they know something massive is coming and that they are stealing as much money and resources as they can. they will depopulate as best they can so that we dont interfere with their survival..

im kinda half way to cliff highs thinking but also think that we are consciously ascending rather than physically ascending.so i think mr wilcocks interpretation is difficult to prove. i like both of researchers at either end of the scale , all information is valuable.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:04 PM   #19
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

The other night, on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory a lady called up and mentioned the “The Red Sky Predictions”. The second sign in particular, which predicted “holes in the sky”. She also mentioned to George if these holes could have been created by HAARP. I think that this could be done with HAARP because of all the power that HAARP has available. Now in the second YouTube segments above, about 2 minutes and 18 seconds into that segment they did mention holes in the magnetosphere. So if this be true, someone could make this next big solar flare more devastating by letting high energy waves (gamma and x-rays) and particles to reach our atmosphere thus basically frying our atmosphere and causing more damage on this planet than might have happened with an intact magnetosphere. This is not good, in my opinion, for it will take our shields down (as Jesse Ventura puts it) and make the effect of this solar flare worse. This can also be dangerous because it will let energy from super nova’s to reach us as well and they are happening all over this infinite cosmos. The link below is one that leads you to the “The Red Sky Predictions”.
http://www.xploreheartlinks.com/redsky.htm
In Peace and Unity,
Roman
Old 01-21-2010, 04:33 PM   #20
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

wow, coast to coast is talking about something I've been hearing for a while now...

It’s been said that the Eye of Horus is near the sun manipulating it so the sun can send new information (by way of solar flares) to Earth and other planets. This information is absorbed into the skin and into the crystalline/blood so it can activate the DNA structure. I also heard the stars in our galaxy are relay lamps absorbing information coming from the center of the galaxy; this information is absorb by the stars, reconfigured, and sent to their surrounding planets. Now from what I’ve been hearing about Haarp, it is not only a war machine but it manipulates the ionosphere so the information coming in is distorted...therefore tampering with the activation process. This has been done before but the method used was pollution. They are trying to stop the information riding in on the sun rays from reaching us. Hmmm…

Peace
Old 01-21-2010, 06:22 PM   #21
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

hey do you know if they you tubed the show yet I would really like to see it.

Thanks.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:56 PM   #22
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
hey do you know if they you tubed the show yet I would really like to see it.

Thanks.
This was a recent show not even about HAARP (Meaning, Insight, & Communication -Jan. 19, 2010) about 20 minutes into hour 3 if you get it streamlinked. I have been a member of streamlink on C2C since it's inception. So I have no need to check YouTube, but I do have a library of every show since streamlink's inception.
In Peace and Unity,
Roman
Old 01-22-2010, 12:02 AM   #23
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Hey thanks found it on you tube just needed the day and name of it later.