Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-14-2008, 11:32 PM   #1
David
Avalon Senior Member

Default Notes from an exsperiencer

Last edited by David; 09-13-2009 at 05:33 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:17 AM   #2
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Notes from an exsperiencer

Your sentiment reminds me of Whitley Strieber's memoirs, if I recall.

Also, I have heard that we DO have choice about being abducted. You remember being asked. That's interesting.

There must be many ET's and interdimensional beings that interact with us. I only talk to them psychically. They wont' even make contact with me physically, at least not yet. I don't feel that they are "grey's". I feel that they are more Galactic Federation-Pleidians, Arcturians...maybe others. They feel at least 5th dimension or higher-more "interdimensional". Well, I guess they are all interdimensional, eh?

interesting....
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:13 AM   #3
David
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by David; 09-13-2009 at 05:34 PM.
Old 10-17-2008, 06:40 PM   #4
David
Avalon Senior Member

What I do know:

The time for our destructive ways are coming to a close. A time of cleansing will begin and when the dust settles, Hybrids and Humans will live side by side.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:17 PM   #5
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

The only feeling I get from your writing, wich by the way was intriguing to read, is anger. The love you say you feel doesn´t come through to me.
The only ting I felt was like, how can they do that(!). They treat him like we treat cattle ( wich is btw the reason i became vegetarian, I dont want to be treated that way so i do not support that being done to animals also)

I too have dream-memories of some kind of abduction, its like they live in the astral world or something. Most recently I dreamed of them I remember clearly that I refused to let them enter my domain. I remember that I shouted mentally "NO- you are not welcome"

I do want to know how to get these memories out of the back of my mind. Tried hypnosis, but it was like i was not allowed to enter these subjects. My mind went totally blank when I tried to enter these memories during the session.

Any suggestions how to collect the memory of a possible abduction (without forcing through or making it all up subconsciously?

Last edited by Metaphor; 10-23-2008 at 09:14 AM.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:11 AM   #6
David
Avalon Senior Member

Old 10-23-2008, 08:06 AM   #7
JSErwine
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, I need some help and this thread looks to be a good place to ask for it.

Close to 30 years ago I experienced what I believe to be contact with 2 of the short greys and some type of....what I think was some sort of machine/robot.

I for years put this off as some unforgetable, extremely real dream. Though over the past decade, I have come to face the fact that this was probably not a dream. I would also like to state that this event has been a heavy burdine to bear, and has also lead to the use of substances to supress the event. (for christ sake I was only 9 or 10 years old and it scared the holy bejesus out of me)

So I guess I'm looking for some kind of guidance or confirmation from others that have had the same experiences that can confirm or denie that what I experienced was real.
JSErwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:33 PM   #8
David
Avalon Senior Member

Old 10-23-2008, 04:32 PM   #9
JSErwine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Hi JSErwine, when I look back on it and being at such a young age when it all started, makes me mad because at this age, you really are easy prey. All I wanted, was do as I was asked, kept telling myself it was just a dream and hoped I would wake up in bed after it was over.

Can you describe in detail what happened?
Here go's,

I was sleeping and something woke me, i'm thinking it must have been the bedroom door being opened that woke me up. Still lying there I turned my head towards the doorway and 2 little greys 4 ft. or so in heigth entered.

Between the two little guys was something, all I can think is that it was a machine or robot because of it's obvious geometric shape and metalic looking material it was constructed from. The object also seemed to levetate and it appeared the two little guys were guiding it along.

Paralizing fear overtook me, I remember I wanted to say something/scream but was impossible to do. All I could do was just look at them, and they almost seemed to look back at me with indecision.

After a few seconds of this my mind go's blank, no memory of attempting to go back to sleep, going into mom and dads room (which would have been the normal reaction after a bad dream), nothing just a complete blank.

I wish there was more for me to describe, but thats it and I'm sure my mind has supressed my memorys from the obvious terror I was experiencing. Perhaps one day I will seek out a hipnotist to help unlock these hidden memorys, but I'm taking this one step at a time. Just talking about this publicaly over the last week or so has been a huge step, prior to these forums I have only talked about it with two other people in my life.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:44 PM   #10
David
Avalon Senior Member

Old 10-23-2008, 07:21 PM   #11
JSErwine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Your mention of them looking back at you with indecision is a common facial expression I saw as well, however minute of an expression they actually have. Did you have a chance to look behind you? There always seems to be another close to my side to put me back under control when I wake up during an abduction.

No chance at all to look around, just the first turning of my head to look towards what was coming into my bedroom. Then being overtaken by paralizing fear, it was like being frozen solid.

I realy wish there was more I could share, that would mean I had a greater understanding of what this event was. Even if that means it was nothing more than a very elaborate and real dream.

Thanks for your response,

Jeff
Old 11-04-2008, 08:05 PM   #12
David
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by David; 09-13-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:28 PM   #13
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Hi David;
Very interesting stuff.
Quote:
Once I noticed this, the Reptilian comes rushing in to me and aggressively pushes me against the mirror to subdue me with his eyes. He was so fast, he moved like a Gazelle on full sprint. I black out here.
Seems to be a couple of common themes, here. Bear with me a sec.

The first one that comes to mind has to do with the fear involved with being "transported" without permission, subjected to changes, experiments, whatever, all against our will. In fact, it sure seems a fair appraisal that in any of these encounters, theirs is at least 50% of the fear brought to the party. And notice their fear is always served. Yours is to be endured or simply blocked/forgotten poorly.
Quote:
1. (At the beginning of the abductions, age 10?) My eyes were closed and could not open them. I kept trying to sit up but was physically forced back to lay down. I was told mentally what they would be doing to me and the reason why. I don't recall the whole conversation but do remember being asked if it was ok for them to do this. I said yes because their explanation made sense and my best interest/safety was involved. Basically.....I told them it was ok to take me and do what was needed but they did offer me a choice in the matter. The fact that I was given a choice is comforting.
Ya know, I couldn't think of a legal or slightly moral frame of reference where I could imagine anyone calling this implied consent.

Then there's the treatment. For good or ill, it occurs to me that lab rats probably get treated with more compassion when they're being "shuffled off to another state of entropy", a box at a time. And still...

Quote:
This is because I have either been allowed to remember more of these events when they happen and recall more memories or their memory wipe is not working that well anymore. To get straight to the point, they are my family.
You have to just marvel, really. I mean, isn't this the very emotional reaction you'd expect from anyone who was basically set upon like something in a petri dish?

25 years ago, I "woke up" laying face up on a table. The whole room, including occupants were all so brilliantly white I could barely make out detail of an kind. I couldn't move. Didn't want to. I felt somehow "laid open" like it was some odd surgery where they open you up, lay most of your internal organs aside in sterile trays and then go to work on you. And I'm the only "human" in the room.

And a face I can't make out comes down to become the only thing I can see, and I hear, "Relax, go back to sleep. You're being re-wired". I did what any other sane person would do who suddenly finds self in this position (yeah, right). I casually shrugged off the whole scene and went to sleep.

Years later I still don't have a good clue to what that was all about. A bunch of supposes and things, sure. But it's odd, and subtly done, I think, that for 25 years the whole thing has always posed itself as a search for what sort of "blessing" I'd received.

"Gee, thanks for the train wreck." Bitter comfort that such a form of life can operate as effectively as it does, and still behave in such a sloppy manner occasionally, and harbor such fear as it does.

Sorry that it took this 24 hrs to write. It became something I hadn't really intended when I began.

But life also survives upon humor, so I just have to ask...

David, did they put back the eyeglasses?

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:46 PM   #14
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

David, I also had an incredible sense of deja vu when I read a certain part in JIm Spark's book, it really freaked me out. I haven't however, been able to remember anything like the stuff you have, it does make me question whether I had some encounters when I was very young though.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:52 AM   #15
David
Avalon Senior Member

Old 11-07-2008, 02:03 AM   #16
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

red eyes....yep those are reptilians alright probably draconians. There is a way to defeat these bastards don't trust the reptilians that's one thing I have learned from experience...another thing I show no love for these beings at all they need to gtfo of our solar system and away from the human race.

Last edited by Rebel4Life; 11-24-2008 at 03:23 AM.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 02:51 AM   #17
David
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-02-2008, 10:06 AM   #18
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

I'm wondering if you to transcend the fear and tell them they have no right to interfere with your free will, if that might be helpful.
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:32 PM   #19
David
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-02-2008, 06:27 PM   #20
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Hello David, just wanted you to know that I have read every word here. I have gone through great lengths to raise my level of vibration in order to stop all negative contacts, and they have stopped. I only have positive contacts now that I feel in complete control of.

Now the Greys I never dealt with physically, mentally though they did ask me permission and I said NO WAY. They left me a gift to prove to me they had been there (I asked them to do this) and went on their way.

I do have contacts once in a while with some reptilians, but I am not afraid and they seem to be cast-aways from their own race. They seem to be working for the good of humanity. I once had a very negative encounter, long ago that frightened me, but those days are long over.

As I said, I enjoy my contacts now, and have many unique and helpful races come to see me. I feel in control of this and can stop it anytime I feel I need to. (So far, at least for the last ten years) The races that are contacting me now seem to be at a higher vibe then when I was a child, it seems my own spiritual evolution is connected to this very closely.

My question is this, if you could change these events would you? Or do you feel that the present way things are have created a unique path to LOVE and UNITY that full-fills you? You are a loving person, have these experiences aided you or would you have them changed if you could?

I am wondering because a lot of what you are saying reminds me of an abuse victim who has been in an abusive situation for so long that he/she is now identifying with the captors. Do you see what I'm saying? I am just exploring here, and hope deeply that you have the most loving experience that you can have on this planet. I say this with LOVE and a deep respect for your past/present and future.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:06 PM   #21
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Notes from an exsperiencer

Quote:
I have been in their program for so long that it no longer matters what I think or I have made a deal that is hidden subconsciously that is long term and cannot be broken.
It does matter what you think. it can be broken. everything that is done can be undone. thats freewill. what i have experienced and may apply to you as well is that in previous lives the Reptilians may have with your consent of your free will or not. have you contractually obligated with a soul piece. they could have tricked you, they could have bribed you, they could have tortured you and then gotten the soul piece under duress that allows then to enter your space.

remember they can timeline track you throughout your reincarnations. im just telling this through my experiences and other very very credible sources. if the Reptilians are messing with you it is not an accident.

you may have latent abilities that they dont want to see manifested.

i feel wormhole raised a good point about abused victims "identifying with the captors".

they dont give a f-ck about you. all that nice stuff is them being manipulating and in the end all they are doing is using your own weaknesses against yourself. if you have a kind sympathetic heart they will know this and use it against you.

they exploit and try to conquer and control.

are you a vegetarian? it is very important.

take care,
elias visvasa
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:36 AM   #22
David
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by David; 09-13-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:03 PM   #23
Zelong
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Notes from an exsperiencer

Quote:
What I do know:

The time for our destructive ways are coming to a close. A time of cleansing will begin and when the dust settles, Hybrids and Humans will live side by side.
Hi Dave very interesting post,I realise how hard it is to recall and write down these experiences,I'm sure you have more but maybe to evasive to recall at the present.

You statement here is Important I feel ,in a lot of Abduction cases there's always a statement such as yours,where the Blame is put directly at the People of Earth and not Our government's ,Oil company's,Companys that dig Quarrys/Craters in the ground,Companys that rape our forests etc....

There's noway I will live 'side by side" with these so called Hybrids,this can not be good at all.

Some may Hum, myself I will cut them down before they cut us down after all I am just a mere Male Earthling.

Good Luck with it,your best help is your Wife mate,you live together and she knows you more than most.

Regards
Zelong.
Zelong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:25 PM   #24
David
Avalon Senior Member