Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-06-2008, 07:43 AM   #1
lennonmccartney
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ron Paul On Alex Jones Show!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqN2EKuXX2g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo29Oa-e61I
lennonmccartney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:44 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ron Paul On Alex Jones Show!

This is why I won't respect Ron Paul. His continue association with whack jobs like Alex Jones makes it hard for me to respect his views.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:04 AM   #3
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Ron Paul On Alex Jones Show!

What matters are the issues Ron Paul raises.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:07 AM   #4
JSErwine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
This is why I won't respect Ron Paul. His continue association with whack jobs like Alex Jones makes it hard for me to respect his views.
I agree Alex comes off whacky, but I think it's obvious he has inside info considering he's been warning of the NWO for at least a couple years and now we have it right smack in our faces.

Alex must be seen as half way legit, mostly considering his guests have become more and more official people.
JSErwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:08 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSErwine View Post
I agree Alex comes off whacky, but I think it's obvious he has inside info considering he's been warning of the NWO for at least a couple years and now we have it right smack in our faces.

Alex must be seen as half way legit, mostly considering his guests have become more and more official people.
I do agree with Dr.Paul only on his support for ending the war in Iraq and maybe his support for eliminating the Federal Reserve.

Other than that, I don't view him as a revolutionary type. We don't have politicians who can fit that mode. I respect Kucinich more.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:14 AM   #6
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Ron Paul On Alex Jones Show!

http://www.endthefed.us/

Does Gov. Jesse Ventura count?

http://books.google.com/books?id=7PH...the+revolution
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:33 AM   #7
JSErwine
Avalon Senior Member

Yea, Kucinich is more hard core. His speach at the DNC was astounding.

Ventura as well, how anyone can dislike this guy is beyound me.

Gah, can hardly type so little sleep the last couple days. My brain has been running in overdrive.

Time for sleep

Peace
JSErwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:00 PM   #8
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
so you aren't really paying attention to ron paul's messages, just the people who give him an opportunity to speak? makes perfect sense to me
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:23 AM   #9
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

why are you guys even bothering with jones and paul anymore? whats the point? if you think either of these guys matter, the prisonplanet forum is more suited for your tastes, and im saying that with no disrespect intended.

the only modicum of value that jones provides is that he remains a stepping stone for people to wake up.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:45 AM   #10
lennonmccartney
Avalon Senior Member

^^Yeah i agree, i don't know i let my anger get the best of me these couple days with seeing everyone chanting change is obama and everything else, and i started turning back to all the conspiracy material i had read and use to care for a lot years ago, but i got reminded it's about spiritual growth for me.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:50 AM   #11
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
so you aren't really paying attention to ron paul's messages, just the people who give him an opportunity to speak? makes perfect sense to me
hmmm...SOME could say this same thing...Just take out "ron paul" and enter in "Oba**". (Trying to keep that word an expletive because it induces so much rage lately here, LOl)...Not trying to start a fire, just showing that theres ALWAYS two side to the coin...One man's trash is another mans president

Hey, JUST SAYIN' .....

p.s. ron paul seems like a cool cat...
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:25 PM   #12
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Crazy crazy statement.

Totally disagree

Name someone who has helped more people realise we are getting done over by the PTB?

Last edited by Mike_Jetson; 11-07-2008 at 06:28 PM.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:28 PM   #13
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I do agree with Dr.Paul only on his support for ending the war in Iraq and maybe his support for eliminating the Federal Reserve.

Other than that, I don't view him as a revolutionary type. We don't have politicians who can fit that mode. I respect Kucinich more.
You dont know the views and aspirations of all politicians on the US. And if you do then I guess youve been working at this full time for years

I have no faith in politics per se but I know enough to know that Ron Paul joined the Republican party as it was the best way to give his views some attention rather than a small party that gets no airtime.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:15 AM   #14
lennonmccartney
Avalon Senior Member

^exactly
I was a bit surprised when alex was talking about some conspiracy topics, and ron paul agreed and kept speaking about the subject.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:01 AM   #15
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Ron Paul On Alex Jones Show!

Alex Jones may sound "wacky" on occasions because he does his talking all day everyday year after year, and sometimes he is gonna rant or relax, etc.

Even Dr Steven Greer sometimes comes out with few words I wish he hadn't said.

No one is perfect in that sense.

And as you know, The Late Show with David Letterman and the TV Media
are out to catch those moments where a few words can change a persons entire efforts around. (to be laughable, etc)

The main thing is, Dr Steven Greer and Alfred Webre and Alex Jones
and other people like Stephen Bassett are all doing an excellent job at making sure us general public are awake and caring.

P.S.
I've tried to share very important information with quite a few business people and friends over the past few years, and they just do not care, or laugh, or are afraid to get into it, or end up just thinking I'm a fanatic nutjob with my head in the clouds. And it's amazing to experience. It is actually a nightmare being an intelligent agent with spooky idiot human sheep all around me.

Fortunately I do have a few friends and contacts that do pay attention and also do the research. And we have a newish intelligence report magazine here in New Zealand called "Uncensored Magazine".
We need these things in place. Because some people need support.
i.e. A water car inventor in Australia was killed and almost no-one knows about it.

Basically I support two things ......

1. Moves towards running our cars on water. (not gasoline)

2. Continued freedom to talk about extraterrestrials on the internet.

Have a great day!

EDIT :
P.S. The post there above reminds me of Jack Otto's speech in YouTube.

It's an absolutely amazing speech!!!

You can watch from Part 1.

But I will post Part 4 .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPaXJZxFekY

Last edited by Free-UFO-Videos; 11-18-2008 at 06:09 AM.
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:23 PM   #16
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

If you measure a man by what he says, and does, and whether he keeps his word...

Here is an Archive of every article he's written,
and most speeches he's given before the house, from March, 1994 (The Moral Promise Of Freedom),
To November 13, 2008 (GOP Should Ask Why U.S. Is On the Wrong Track)

Over 500 of them in all, on nearly every subject that has been before this country for the last 14 years.

He hasn't put his finger in the wind once. He'll speak anywhere people will listen to him. And he votes what he talks: personal freedom, sound money, keeping government's nose out of people's business.

You can't draw a straight line through a week's worth of words from most politicians. This man has a 30 yr track record of honoring his oath, protecting the Cosntitution, and the people's freedom.

For this, the two fraudulent parties whose only concern is their power base, have consistently tried to defeat his re-election, block all his legislation, and use their toadies in the press to run this man off as a kook.

It's embarassing to see the people of this country return his devotion by falling for the lie, and turning a deaf ear. I wrote him in for President in 2004, and 2008, because he was the only person in national politics who simply told the truth. Something we are not likely to see anywhere else in Washington, for the next 8 years.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote