Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > IRELAND

Notices

Old 11-04-2008, 12:06 AM   #101
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
All quiet... so who reckons mccain's going to steal the election, them diebold voting machines are great, one for obama, 2 for mccain and another for palin.
I guess for once diebold have a dilemma, is it tweedledee or tweedledum? Heh.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:12 AM   #102
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Sure we have a few of those voting machines lying about in a shed somewhere, couldnt use them cause they never came with instructions. Im going to really go mad and have half a shandy with a Baileys head on it and stick another deutch mark into the juke box for some Raggae nursery rhymes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDtEvGf4FLw
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:20 AM   #103
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Obama and Mccain as david icke calls them "opposames".
One thing we should be watching out for here lads is another vote on that EU treaty, that's why the eu let ireland get away with bank deposit guarantee. Also i noticed in the last vote that some areas of the east were returning 52% for Lisbon because they had voting machines, but the higher turnout in the west swung the ballot. We should start a campaign to get them machines banned in Ireland, they put all the tally men out of work.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:26 AM   #104
reggaeman
Avalon Senior Member

nice one islandman you gotta love the roots man but theres so much new stuff coming out every day reggae truely is the music to chase vampires and trumpet down the walls of jericho once again.... r.i.p peter tosh a real revolutionary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kos0aNRV1Bo
reggaeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:31 AM   #105
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
One thing we should be watching out for here lads is another vote on that EU treaty, that's why the eu let ireland get away with bank deposit guarantee. Also i noticed in the last vote that some areas of the east were returning 52% for Lisbon because they had voting machines, but the higher turnout in the west swung the ballot. We should start a campaign to get them machines banned in Ireland, they put all the tally men out of work.
O.K kids Im going to ask this one more time and remember the answer is YES.
Hands up who wants to be a part of the shiney new European Uber State?
No tommy you cant press the all the buttons.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:36 AM   #106
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
O.K kids Im going to ask this one more time and remember the answer is YES
Everybody who wants to be part of the shiney new European Uber State put your hand up?
No tommy you cant press all of the buttons on that machine.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:41 AM   #107
reggaeman
Avalon Senior Member

Pass It On >>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa2AG...eature=related
Old 11-04-2008, 12:47 AM   #108
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggaeman View Post
nice one islandman you gotta love the roots man but theres so much new stuff coming out every day reggae truely is the music to chase vampires and trumpet down the walls of jericho once again.... r.i.p peter tosh a real revolutionary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kos0aNRV1Bo
Its like working 2 jobs just to keep up with it. Still I like all the old stuff and im set in me ways, G'luck

Sorry bout the double post, bloody interweb here is neolithic.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:50 AM   #109
reggaeman
Avalon Senior Member

Feel I .... Feel The Power http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVIrnlFe9yg
Old 11-04-2008, 12:53 AM   #110
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggaeman View Post
That'll be us after the pole shift, I always thought ireland should have been further south. Right no more baileys for islandman he's seeing double.

So this is the irish groundcrew networking, singing and drinking, nothing ever changes.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:05 AM   #111
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Right so, were definitely goin do something about the world tmoro night. Sure we had to pay our respects to the sounds of the caribbean and the power of baileys. Heres some Paddy Rasta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We9RM6Wdblg
Old 11-04-2008, 01:19 AM   #112
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Grand so lads, oiche mhaith, i'll be up all night to see what passes for democracy in the USA http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=PyEwTM0n04c, paddyrasta is the man, thats the first i've seen him- where dat man from.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:20 AM   #113
reggaeman
Avalon Senior Member

that was a bit strange think it would grow on me. heres one for the islandman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x7zgIAWzuM tog bog e lads
Old 11-04-2008, 04:41 AM   #114
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

How's it cuttin' boys',
I've good news for ye!
Do ya know how we all meet here 'cos the pub is the best place for contacts for work.
Well..,Pascal the barman was telling me earlier on,( in between waiting for me pint to settle and wiping the counter) that this groundcrew job might be starting any day now.
Now yiz are like meself.., you know it's going to be a big job, simply because there's so many sassanach about.
Anyhow, I asked Pascal for a Black Bush while I was waiting for me drink, and he says to me, " Sé," says he, "there was a quare fella in t'night lukin' for the management of the site".
" yer kiddin' " says I
"Nope" says he.
" Strange lukin' boy wi' them wrap around sunglasses, big head and a bit green lukin' behind the gills if you know what I mean..,not from around here", says he.
"whad diddy say" says I, trying to act nunshalant.
"That'll be £2:60"
"What!!?"
"For the Black Bush"
" Oh, right" says I.
"Anyhow, The quare fella was lukin' for the management of the site, somebody called Ryan and Cassidy from Kerry".
"Ho! Ho!" says I.
" Apparently they're movin' the bulldozers in soon" Pascal said tapping the side of his nose.
" What makes ye think that" says I.
" Well, I was just saying oiche mhaith to Rick O'Shay as he had to shoot off somewhere, when yer man mentioned something about making contact with the earth moving people, or something like that".
" Great news Pascal.., will ye have a drink with me" says I, "
" that'll be £6:70 please, Sé".

Jaysus boys, the jobs starting soon and with Ryan and Cassidy from Kerry on the management, sure we're bound to get the start.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:46 PM   #115
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"opposames" I like that

As for the EU treaty...do you reckon perhaps they'll have a vote on changing the constitution to allow them to merely hand over soveriegnty without consulting the public?
It's the only way I see them doing it.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:31 PM   #116
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

andy,
unless they change the constitution, that's why they had to have the referendum because it removes neutrality and sovreignity and any change to the constitution requires a referendum. if they can find a work around they will, anyway i hope they do call another referendum, it'll give us the chance to wake up the sheeple again, thank god we have a healthy disdain for our rulers.

whats the craic with pilgrim, coming in at all hours talking gibberish, and he didn't even put a euro in the jukebox, i think he was abducted while he was at the bog, he'll be suffering today.

Anyway i'll be up all night watching the republicans steal another election, 3 in a row- one more for the gipper.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:39 PM   #117
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
, i think he was abducted while he was at the bog, he'll be suffering today.
Haaahaaa!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 07:34 PM   #118
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Feckin' hell Reggaeman, ya really brought me back there with that Crass number. I was a big Crass fan 20/25 years ago, still a little bit of anarchist in me. Havent heard that one before, its good, Cheers.
Here's an old favourite of mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjONGEeOSyQ

My Round?

Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 11-04-2008 at 08:00 PM.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:49 PM   #119
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

" whats the craic with pilgrim, coming in at all hours talking gibberish, and he didn't even put a euro in the jukebox, i think he was abducted while he was at the bog, he'll be suffering today "

Feardia, where's your sense of humour today?
Funny enough, a few pints would have helped my insomnia and you wouldn't have to put up with the post. If you don't behave yourself, I get 'TimeIsShort' for you!!
Are we meeting up next Monday for the usual to discuss our new world leader?
Old 11-04-2008, 11:59 PM   #120
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

All good man, i'm in me bunker watching the election results, hot whiskey needed, dying with the cold, them fecking chemtrails got me over the weekend. We'll hook up on monday alright, its me giro week U booked ur place on the ark yet?
300,000 bucks, we'll have to do a bank... oh, they've no money either.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:23 AM   #121
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

We could always ask yer man from Poleglass (Northern Bank job) for a sub.
Did your phone ever dry out after dropping it down the bog?
Old 11-05-2008, 12:26 AM   #122
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

No still wet, somebody has one for me, but they can't find me at the minute. Good practice for the solar electrical storm tho'
Old 11-06-2008, 11:08 PM   #123
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Right Pascal, pionta le do thoil and leave a pint in the pump for timeisshort if he ever comes back, gis a yoyo for the jukebox http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=_QxiZL...eature=related,
Ras tafari
Old 11-08-2008, 12:23 AM   #124
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

It's not Lent is it?? Where's all the barflys?
Old 11-08-2008, 12:37 AM   #125
reggaeman
Avalon Senior Member

so pilgrim.. you still alive after getting abducted by those aliens in the jacks the other night??

Tags
irish pub craic failte