Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-12-2010, 10:45 AM   #1
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Earth under attack from Death Star

NASA Scientists have found out that the increasing comet activities and fireballs are being caused by a "brown dwarf" called Nemesis, which appears to be carrying icy rocks and comets.

Following info came out about Nemesis:

This may be up to 5 times the size of the Jupiter

It would be invisible to naked eye as it emits only infrared light

These "snowballs" are thrown towards Earth as comets, causing devastation similar to the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago.

Scientists' first clue to the existence of Nemesis was the bizarre orbit of a dwarf planet called Sedna. Scientists believe its unusual, 12,000-year-long oval orbit could be explained by a massive celestial body. (Last pole shift and sinking of Atlantis may have been the result of this 12000 years orbit or so).

The dinosaurs may have died because an invisible brown dwarf star is throwing snowballs at us / AFP Source: AFP

* Brown dwarf could have caused mass extinctions
* Star is invisible and a long way away
* But heat-seeking telescope may find it.

May be NASA has been monitoring this "Dwarf Star" since 1982 when IRAS has first discovered a planet x and it does sound reasonable why NASA has sent last year WISE (Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer) to monitor start like Nemesis can only be viewed through infrared satellites and also sent telescopes to monitor Sun may be for corresponding effects of its entry in our solar system.

Is this so called Ni-Bi-Ru as Zecharia Sitchin has theorized, but it is interesting to see mainstream media like "The Sun" has covered the above news or has starting covering.

Interesting time ahead indeed...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...eath-Star.html

http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...am-100311.html

LOOK AT THE COMET HURLING TOWARDS SUN

TR

Last edited by TheRebel; 03-12-2010 at 10:53 AM.
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:05 AM   #2
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Earth under attack from Death Star

The sun is owned by Rupert murdoch, they must be trying to re-progam their readers. Most will read this and forget about it by the time they turn the page and dream about it later.

Plenty of mad stuff going on on the sun these days http://2012info.ca/EarthWatch/Solar_Observatory.php i check it every day.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:14 AM   #3
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hello rebel,

I don't think so...for about as many factual reasons as you have provided above - none. Of course I can't prove it won't happen, but then we are in the same boat. I am not trying to be negative at all, it's just that the title 'Earth under attack from Death Star' could have done with a question mark or a what do you think?

Also I don't know if the sun newspaper even deserves the title newspaper.

I think if planets were being blasted out of the universe to the level talked about I definately think we would notice them blinking out, or at least they would be decreasing in numbers. It would seem kind of contrary to the expending universe theory. so a little fun with words, which is also meaningless but hey we all get our kicks somehow.

Planet X = Next Lap
Nibiru = I run Bi

I think there isn't a generation that doesn't think its the last. At the end of it all who is to know exactly. Best of luck on your voyage -- its certainly interesting times, but then it always has been
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:25 AM   #4
BraveHeart
Unsubscribed

Hi TheRebel, yes I have been on this for 10hours, a filament already hit the sun, causing a solar flare and left a sun spot.

This comet will hit the sun shortly based on the filament trajectory, usually the sun reacts by ejecting a flare before a comets arrival ........ Seems the sun is weakened considerably since the 2003 neat comets near strike and also the sun being in solar minimum.

NASA will always slant things to create fear and panic, the real story is the comet, not the BS media report.

Blessings
BraveHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:40 AM   #5
Deathstar
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry people It wasn't on purpose I will bij watching my comets now :P
Deathstar is offline   Reply With Quote