Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-13-2010, 12:47 PM   #1
nameless
Avalon Senior Member

Default The recent television series "v"

Do you think David Icke thinks this is a documentary and considering this is a remake, does he think the original show was a dramatic prediction of future events??
nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:12 PM   #2
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The recent television series "v"

I loved that show ! Watched it first time around in the eighties as a teenager. Marc Singer was brilliant as the lead...and so was the 'evil' queen griselda.. or whatever her name was

Was one of the first big series that had (what seemed at the time) movie like budgets for the episodes. Perhaps there was money behind it for sure. I think this series pre-dated Icke's first comments about reptiles.. so maybe the idea was already out there.

Nothing new about shapeshifting though... but reptiles under people's skin? V had already made the idea their own. Maybe that's why his timing seemed 'poor' at the time to the masses, because this series had not long been out. Imdb anyone...?
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:06 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The recent television series "v"

I've been quite interested in 'V'...and here's a thread to prove it! http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote