Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-20-2009, 12:13 PM   #1
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default What do you expect from ET`s ?

You know what ? this question boggles me for some time.
We humans are sometime quite mysterious and difficult. We wanna play but without hurting ,which is often unavoidable .

It is recorded in our history that we encountered many visitors from universe from outside our planet.Often we did not know how to react on them so we choose paintings in caves or written words or paintings or similar things in many other cultures.

I have seen tons of videos on this subject ,read thousands of pages also .
But never I have found the exact theme of what do WE expect from visitors.

Space is so vast that it goes beyond our Earthly understanding and we try to measure all by our standards which are limited to our planet.
So far we today do not have such a firm evidences of an actual ship or people coming down and dealing with us.

We have testimonies , we have photos, we have government discussion about that, secret projects etc. but so far no official landing no where on earth.

I wonder why is that so.

I have personal theories but I will share them later in replying to others.

But also I noticed that we live in constant anticipation of ET`s or something to happen.

Say for example ,tomorrow a vast craft lands down in your town.
What will happen?

I mean sure, it will be fun and ming boggling and rest , but will you and me stop eating, working, living our lives because of that?

If that happens will you quit your work and do nothing for weeks and months just wondering what is that thing in my town?

On the other hand if it is true that many highly developed civilizations are there, will they actually come here now?
We are obviously not on their level of everything...or we are?

Those of you who read my threads know where I stand with Jesus Christ and God. And I won`t elaborate more about that but I found one thing common in Jesus words ,Bible and what Alex Collier stated in his testimonies from Andromedans.
Namely Bible states that WE are God`s children. We are about to inherit kingdom from God as our Creator . We are royalty in universe. Princes and Princesses.

Alex Collier also stated that. According to Andromedans we are considered royalty in universe.

If that`s true then I think other races are a bit afraid to openly come here since we`re the ones who will rule the universe with Creator and Christ.

If that is true ,then I look at this at this way;
true ,we are princes and princesses. But we`re just kids yet. We have much to learn . We are fighting our ego and evil brought upon us.
We live on this planet and we fight,love,hate,die and rest and we learn.

I think if above is true , then others do not wish to interfere in our lives since you can not walk just like that in King`s palace and his estate and teach his kids how to do this or that.
Yes, you can be let in the estate to give certain lessons to King`s children but that`s all. Some may even sneak in and try to kill some children ( and that was happening ) but quickly they are discovered and thrown out or destroyed.

I think if all above is true that whole creation eagerly awaits freedom of God`s children and their full implement in God`s high seats of ruler ship with love wisdom and divine power.

But there is a catch. God ,by my opinion does not tolerate non quality with humans.
Yes we are his children-princes and princesses but that won`t help us before him if we `re not loving others and understanding true powers of divine.

Creator will not allow that any of his children take that high seat of tomorrow`s rule over space if that prince or princess is evil or whatever comes of selfishness, proudness and hatred.

Bible stated that even Jesus had to humble himself before God and take lesser form of life ,this body ,in order to learn and understand us and what we do have to pass through in order to become and be recognized as God`s sons and daughters.

So ,what do you and me expect from ET`s?

Love-I do,
Lies-I don`t,
Wisdom-I do,
Technology-I do and I don`t,
Friendship-I do,
High attitude -I don`t

List goes on...

But I don`t expect form anybody in this universe to do things for me .To do things which I should do.
Yes help is appreciated because I `d help too, but I don`t need to be treated as a kid.
I am, as all of you here reading this, just one of the princes of the universe, Creator`s child, learning to be a man, to be made of love, light,wisdom,truth.
To be one with Creator, Christ and all -in holy spirit-the spirit of love.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:33 PM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do you expect from ET`s ?

Nothing.

If ET's start intervening we have failed.

We need to sort this out without our freewill being infringed - if we mess up to the extent that the emergency outweighs the infringment, then we fail. *Epic* fail.

So I hope we can do "it" without them.

A..

[1] Doesnt mean you cant ask for and get help from them now and then.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:59 PM   #3
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

What did one ball of light say to the other ball of light?
"You look a bit diffuse to me"
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:34 PM   #4
Spiralmind
Avalon Senior Member

One simple thing.

Truthfulness.

Spiralmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:41 PM   #5
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

From all my personal information humans are not considered royalty by ETs (If there is such ET race/faction that thinks that, I've not had experience with it).

I've had 1st hand accounts (telepathic means whom I trust) that consider the human race:

a) Children that need to learn a lot (ETs see the humans as themselves in a childlike state)

b) 'Parasitic Race' - in the words of certain ETs

c) Literally 'their' children because 'they' created the human biocomputer and set all the infrastructure regarding the social system and religion and as such they believe (whether its true and to what degree is discussible) direct responsibility/ownage of humanity today

So i am sorry to burst the 'love bubble' that Alex Collier paints.. but the universe we live in is vastly more complex and precious than what the humans are at this point of evolution. And regardless religion.. its just a control system setup by a certain ET faction .. sorry.. Jesus most probably never even existed.. and if he did he was just a 4 density being incarnated into a human body with a modified DNA by the ETs so he could perform some cool stuff.

Now what can we expect from ETs with such a view on the humanity? You make your own conclusions...

In my opinion we can expect anything and everything , the only thing we can't expect is for ETs to leave matter in humanity hands alone.. do not forget that the term ET describes a vast array of different beings at different levels of consciousness and evolution.

The term that 'we should clean our own mess' is .. sorry for my wording.. completely laughable.. because it has never been 'our own' mess to begin with. ETs have and are deeply involved with all human affairs... literally before humans were even created.. by them
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:01 PM   #6
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

What do you expect from ET`s ?

I also vote * nothing *.

Now, do I have a wish list? No.

I have two.

But both of them start at the top of the page with "It'd be nice if..."

To everyone waiting for ET to come "fix everything", please! See a psychiatrist! You deserve each other.

For everyone sitting on a lotus petal, humming Kumbaya until we transition to another dimension, a hint:
"Wherever I go, I take myself along. And that spoils everything."
When the magic of "here and now" is brought to fruition, "where" really doesn't matter anymore. "Life is mystical..."

Fred
_______
Warning: This post was written by Fred at 5:30 AM on a Sunday morning, before he'd been halfway through his 1st cup of coffee. This means he sometimes says just what's on his mind, and really doesn't care how it strikes others.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:49 PM   #7
rfebres
Avalon Senior Member

Oh how I hate labels…

WE ARE ALL “ET’s”

Premise: Our physical body is obvious that originated on this planet “the human”, and that can be questionable as well, but what about our spirit, our conscious? That is the reality: We are all One, and this One has no boundaries. We are all part of the of the eternal, so in essence we are all ET’s

Do I believe that Jesus was the Son of the almighty GOD with a big “g”? YES, we all are.

Do I believe that Jesus was a GOD? Yes. we all are in essence

Do I believe that Jesus was an ET? Yes, see above

What do I expect from ET’s?

One already came once and changed the world for ever. Showed us the way for true freedom and what did we do? Put in on a cross!

What else can I ask from ET’s?

Am I a "Christian"? YES, in essence we all are. (detached from any religion). If we are all pursuing LOVE.

The question that I think is most relevant is: WHO are these other ET’s that have been peeking around our planet for thousands of years, if not from the beginning of the creation of humanity in the physical form. We must be MOST aware that there is a universal law called: FREE WILL

How are these other ET’s exercising this law of free will in relation to us humans and in this planet of ours and that for some reason we can’t seem to remember who we are?

Love and Peace in learning

Roland

Last edited by rfebres; 12-20-2009 at 04:11 PM.
rfebres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:33 PM   #8
motrock
Avalon Senior Member

Expectations only lead to limitations. So I really don't have any and they most likely do not have expectations either! But... my INTENT is for our off world family to allow us to join them in peace in there Federation... or Brotherhood. Whatever they call it! I think we can learn a lot from them as far as living healthy. They can really help us clean up the water, food supply, and environment. Also, we can learn a lot of spirituality just by being around them. Gotta remember that they are at a 5th density, so just by being around them, its going to be a healing experience for us!
motrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:15 PM   #9
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

It it seems that a lot have people stil have the punishment believe system or would I say luciferian belief system programmed in to there heads.

If there is a interventions that means that there where enough people who wanted a change for the better.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:01 PM   #10
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
and they most likely do not have expectations either!
Note to Motrock;
Please understand that I am not landing on you, here. Whenever possible I try to respond to subjects, not people. You just happen to be the "lucky citizen" whose post I just read, and so...

I responded "nothing" in my last post, mostly because it best described what I "expected", and that in the limited, literal sense.

What I want, or need from them isn't very relevant, because there really isn't anything they can give me, except perspective. At least in the non-material sense, and there lies the source of real satisfaction, anyway.

But here is something which I find I have to remind myself as needed:

"If they're "here" too, then they "need" something as well."

It may not be in the same sense that we think of it. Or, think on it as...
The need to fix something, or even see it fixed, would still bring you right here, wouldn't it?

If you think of an "emotional need" as "fearing the lack of something", then you arrive at a place where we do have some very common ground with any-one/thing which shares this slice of existence.

Separate why they're here from the fact they are here for a minute. Whether they are here to:
  • Help,
  • Hinder,
  • Take prisoners,
  • Clean up afterward,
  • Make side-bets,
  • Drink up all the booze, after we've left,
  • Or just idle, or morbid curiosity,
they are here! I also suspect that this is much more of an equalizer that we suspect (and in some cases, that they'd admit).

"Lemme es'plain. No. There is no time to es'plain. Lemme sum up." - Inigo Montoya

I begin with the notion of a "perfect, eternal Creator" (If you can't go there, then skip on to the next post). Think of it this way:
God is.
Now, whatever you just tried to add to the end of it... stop. There is nothing which can be added to that. There is nothing which the Creator "needs", or wants.

The Creator created. "We" (as big a "we" as you can imagine, and more) is that creation. The Creator does not create "imperfectly", for any reason, or the Creator would need something (even if it was amusement).

Everything from Big Bang forward was just that giant We falling for "What if?" or some foolish question. Dimensions, Universes, Galaxies, 3rd, 4th, 5th, Xth densities, etc. It's endless because we are. We are "allowed" (not the right word, but close) this foolishness because it isn't real, in the eternal sense. It's nature is the "sum agreement" of all our manifestations, including the notion we are human, "Plaedian", Angels, or anything else.

Which brings me back to, whoever we, and they are ... they are here! just like us.

Anyway, I have this sudden urge to wax poetic over all of this, so before I do, I think I'll just step back and read for a bit.

"And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 12-20-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:12 PM   #11
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
There is nothing which the Creator "needs", or wants.
I believe there is something the creator wants and that is our love. Most people are too busy or can't be bothered to show that love. I liked your post and that kind of stuck out for me.

What do you expect from ETs is a very interesting question.

For me it would be knowledge, because if they can get here than they are more advanced then we are, be it they come from the future, or are more evolved.
My questions would be about their relationship with the divine and creation. I would also be very interested in their planet, their modes of life and their civilisation.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:21 AM   #12
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
I believe there is something the creator wants and that is our love. Most people are too busy or can't be bothered to show that love. I liked your post and that kind of stuck out for me.

What do you expect from ETs is a very interesting question.

For me it would be knowledge, because if they can get here than they are more advanced then we are, be it they come from the future, or are more evolved.
My questions would be about their relationship with the divine and creation. I would also be very interested in their planet, their modes of life and their civilisation.

Love,

Kriya

That is a reply that is very close to my own thinking.
We humans are behaving like kids in both ascpects ,like most beloved kids and also like spoiled brats.

But one thing is always present in humans ,curiosity.

I would personally like to see their technology and rest, connected to that. But at the end of the day I would like to talk with them deeply about Creator and universe.

I feel somehow that all this mass conditioning through Hollywood in 2oth century is showing us something, rather wrong framed picture with some true elements along side.

I always think about Jesus´s words that anything is possible for one who believes .

But we are so limited today and we are deeply convinced that nothing special is possible.

Digging out of this hole is sheer frustration ...
Old 12-21-2009, 10:23 AM   #13
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfebres View Post
Oh how I hate labels…

WE ARE ALL “ET’s”

Premise: Our physical body is obvious that originated on this planet “the human”, and that can be questionable as well, but what about our spirit, our conscious? That is the reality: We are all One, and this One has no boundaries. We are all part of the of the eternal, so in essence we are all ET’s

Do I believe that Jesus was the Son of the almighty GOD with a big “g”? YES, we all are.

Do I believe that Jesus was a GOD? Yes. we all are in essence

Do I believe that Jesus was an ET? Yes, see above

What do I expect from ET’s?

One already came once and changed the world for ever. Showed us the way for true freedom and what did we do? Put in on a cross!

What else can I ask from ET’s?

Am I a "Christian"? YES, in essence we all are. (detached from any religion). If we are all pursuing LOVE.

The question that I think is most relevant is: WHO are these other ET’s that have been peeking around our planet for thousands of years, if not from the beginning of the creation of humanity in the physical form. We must be MOST aware that there is a universal law called: FREE WILL

How are these other ET’s exercising this law of free will in relation to us humans and in this planet of ours and that for some reason we can’t seem to remember who we are?

Love and Peace in learning

Roland
Very wise words my friend!
Old 12-21-2009, 10:46 AM   #14
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Nothing.

We need to sort this out without our freewill being infringed - if we mess up to the extent that the emergency outweighs the infringment, then we fail. *Epic* fail.

A..

A -man,

I hope so too but looking through out our history we seem to have failed big time already and the process of saving minority is in the move as I see.

Simply we as a whole failed.

No matter what do you think about Christ look at that situation from another angle;

He spoke about truth ,love,light wisdom and actual power in humanity...
At first they followed him, were joyful and blessed him , them as time passed by he shook them of since he did not wish to start a cult of a person following.
Then he started to shook their beliefs with harder stuff and eventually they dislike him and ,few more months and what?
The very ones whom were saved from demons,fed and cured from disseases ,nailed him to the cross.

Simply we as a whole failed but with his gaving of his life for us we have a chance ...but as you see small minority actually understood that message , vast majority just blended Jesus ´s words into old system of religions and carried on with their ignorance.
Religious leaders and PTB are no better than ignorant masses since they are esentially leaches, and brainless folk.

They never saw the light and they continue stumbling in the darkness along with dragging ignorant masses with them ...

If we are royalty in the universe then where you can find a better spot to attack us then here on earth and in our ignorant stage of mind and soul and heart?
Evil forces that brought all this mess upon us in the first place knew that we are young and not knowledgeable.

If anything I expect from good ET´´s ,that is genuine help to over come this madness.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:06 AM   #15
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
He spoke about truth ,love,light wisdom and actual power in humanity...
At first they followed him, were joyful and blessed him , them as time passed by he shook them of since he did not wish to start a cult of a person following.
Then he started to shook their beliefs with harder stuff and eventually they dislike him and ,few more months and what?
The very ones whom were saved from demons,fed and cured from disseases ,nailed him to the cross.
Without expressing an opinion on this directly, I would comment that those people who followed him around were all missing the point.

The answers are not in a human teacher, whose every utterance is waited on with baited breath. The answers are within. If you cant look within, then hey lets shoot the messenger!

As we are on the subject of that famous individual, the bible ascribes this quote to Jesus: "... I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father ..."

Thats a powerful message (amongst others). You mean what!!! We can all do this stuff ? You can see people being killed for telling the truth these days - imagine how that one went down?

Every human alive today falls within the meaning of John 14:12 above in my opinion. Some people don't want it that way.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:20 AM   #16
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Without expressing an opinion on this directly, I would comment that those people who followed him around were all missing the point.

The answers are not in a human teacher, whose every utterance is waited on with baited breath. The answers are within. If you cant look within, then hey lets shoot the messenger!

As we are on the subject of that famous individual, the bible ascribes this quote to Jesus: "... I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father ..."

Thats a powerful message (amongst others). You mean what!!! We can all do this stuff ? You can see people being killed for telling the truth these days - imagine how that one went down?

Every human alive today falls within the meaning of John 14:12 above in my opinion. Some people don't want it that way.

A..

Exactly!

He came to say and show to the people the real thing.

But as you said many did not wish that , so they turned against him and eventually killed him.
One of the most powerful statements about his message was when he was about to be arrested and when he said to Peter :" Do not think that I can not ask my father to send me 12 legions of angels right now? But then how the scripture will be fulfilled?"

He came to bring light and love. He left destruction to his father when all other means are left out.

People failed. Some did not but many failed.
Even his appolstles living and breathing with him for years did not understod the message. Many years afterwards some realized the message,still many did not.

Paul was writing greatly about that message and was acused by other Christians of " heavy teachings" and later was affirmed by Peter and Peter actually defended Paul at the end.

See, many choose to close their heart ,soul and mind for light, love and truth.

So if ,say, craft lands here tomorrow , how many will choose to see the truth?
Not many since they will be blinded by technology and special effects...

We sholud stop old ways of thinkings or we are doomed.
I do not think that we have much credits to go on forever like this way of life we have on Earth.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:43 AM   #17
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

When Mr and Mrs, Master, Miss and Ms Extra Celestial, finally make themselves known to everyone with their eyes open to see them, I want their friendship, honesty and love. Is this too much to ask for because these qualities are what I look for in my friends...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:08 PM   #18
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
When Mr and Mrs, Master, Miss and Ms Extra Celestial, finally make themselves known to everyone with their eyes open to see them, I want their friendship, honesty and love. Is this too much to ask for because these qualities are what I look for in my friends...
That´s the spirit!

Old 12-21-2009, 01:50 PM   #19
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey, in my humbled opinion...i believe. what should we expect from off world visitors?...nothing but the expectation that we should treat others how we ourselves wish to be treated. an old cliche some may say but for me one that gas stood the test of time and works. i firmly do not believe people who have any intentions but love and kindness will not be blessed or given the opportunity to engage in this manner with said visitors. they will simply deem us as not ready and rightly so. our outward vibrationn reflects our inward vibrations, feelings and general disposition and you do not neede to have ''et skills'' to find this out. many children and pets and indeed people with a little sensitivity can pick up ill vibrationn and tend to avoid these traits if and when they can...but obviously these situations are more easily said than done. to conclude, it is all a choice...every moment, every day, every experience is a chance to choose a more loving approach or point of they on everything and it is these choices and experiences which ultimately culminate in our growth. entities, energies, et's, spirits...all are names for effectively breaking up the idea that all is the same and they are us and everything else. knowing this we should all concentrate on how we can improve on our own lives in every possible way in every conceivable way for the good of all that we are. its all a choice, at a grass roots level...the rest will do itself. One love, peace always, mikey
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:36 PM   #20
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Expectations lead to disappointment...

Someone i know and love very much uses this expression sometimes...

Sometimes it hurts me ...but it always makes me think...

In the end he is right.

i have no expectations from Et's...

Except that they come from another planet...ofcourse

Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:44 PM   #21
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

A..
i do not mean to be argumentative.. though i agree in context with what you are saying...

i do feel there is much to gain from the shared experience between humans...and sometimes that experience is expressed through devotion...

i know i have experienced extreme devotion moments with my husband over the last quarter century...

Or how every sound, every move made by my grandson captivates my attention... Ok, i am not waiting on him with bated breath ...but still i am captivated in that moment...

Or how the wind can transport me...the ocean move me....

i agree with you that in the end...we shoot the messenger...

But i believe our relationship with each other is our strength...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:37 PM   #22
Gringo
Avalon Senior Member

To my understanding there are quite a few (possably over 50) different races of ET's that we know of, and it seems that they are all interested in us or what we have. So who are the good guys and who are the bad guys....it's hard to say, only time will tell. When that time comes, we will co-exist with them on a day to day basis and when we do that we will know what to expect from them. Kinda like America you know (the great melting pot) where diffrent people of different nationalites, color, and religions, live and work together. Shure there are problems but problems can be worked out. I think the same applies with the ET's.
Gringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:29 PM   #23
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

What do "I" expect from ETs?

I don't expect them to behave like human beings. I don't expect that they would resemble us in any way other than possessing the basic characteristics of all life, ie. they will primarly be working toward the survival and perpetuation of their own species.

"I hope"

1. That we can trust them. But I would exercise the most extreme caution.
2. That they would be helpful and kind to us, their developmentally slower cousins.

"I suspect"

1. That we have been visited for centuries.
2. Human development has been influenced by them.
3. They directly or indirectly influence the perception and investigation of UFO phenomena by human agencies.
4. Their purposes here require secrecy and therefore they will never openly reveal themselves in a manner we would think appropriate. Either that or they care as much about our perceptions of them as we do of the perceptions of non-threatening wild life of us.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:38 PM   #24
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Nothing, other then sharing experiences of the past and present. Personally, I would like a galactic map to the best restaurants in the cosmos and some opinions on the best make and models to personal star ships would be cool too.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:45 PM   #25
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Nothing.

A..

Exactly my sentiments

I will not say I hope..............I say WE WILL SUCEED
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote