Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-24-2009, 07:54 AM   #26
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The FORGIVE , FORGET , RECONCILIATION TRAPS OF THE iLUUMINATI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I don't see what your point is.

So, if a woman breaks my heart, she is a "criminal" and therefore, I should not forgive her?

What if someone steals from me? Should I not forgive them?

Please, you need to be more clear on what you mean.
Those decisions are up to the individual . It is very likely that I would forgive a thief or a woman who broke my heart . I was referring to a bigger picture .
I was referring to the concept of forgiveness applied to the crims in charge of the world .
What I think is that some people will forgive them so they ( the crims ) can continue with their nefarious activities and the forgiveness crowd will extend "love " to them (love your enemy BS ) . This concept of "forgiveness " is just like the Catholic Church 's idea of indulgences used in the middle ages . The crims used to pay for "indulgence " and then return to their criminal ways .
Today forgiveness business is equivalent to "carte blanche " for the PTB to continue in their happy way or get away with their loot so they can try in the future tha same **** . That's why my preferred option to get rid of this problem is '"estermination of certain groups of PTB ".
After all that group is trying the estermination bit on the average Earth citizen . It is a matter of who does it first ! Either they are esterminated a la " Tzar of Russia " (that included the families ) or we are esterminated and reduced in number . We have a problem with dynasties controlling governments and the politics of this world for a long time , that' why the dynasties have to be deal with .

Last edited by enemyofNWO; 09-24-2009 at 07:56 AM.
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:47 PM   #27
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, this is long, but hopefully useful.

I align with 14 chakras type of thinking. Sure, it seems logical that if we just wipe out the nasty power elites down to the last chromosome that we will be free of their dastardly deeds. Let me throw this at you EnemytoNWO, what does nature abhor?

A Vacuum

The idea that if we just got rid of the elites that the world would be better assumes that we have all evolved to a level of love n light, and the world would align in a new way of complete harmony within mankind.

A. War for Peace is a joke. By destroying them we become them. What makes you think that the vacuum created won't just give room for the new scum to rise to the surface and take their place? Many of the impoverished are not so spiritually evolved and just can't rise up yet. Take away that which is keeping them down, and they are the one's to take advantage, that is if you stop killing with just the elites. Are we to become a world that exterminates all who wish to control?

B. If we simply stop fearing them and paying them and dying for them do they not lose their power? If the opposite takes away their power much as the opposite of fire is water, do we not nullify their negative energy? See, I think this is about energy. This is why they have targeted us with chemical induced lethargy via food additives, electro smog, diseases. Those interfere with our bodies natural energetics which come from the pituitary and other chemicals we naturally produce that aid us to connect spiritually in the highest vibrations.

Hate, Fear, anger etc. are very low vibrations. Love, Joy, and Peace are high vibrations. It has been demonstrated in non-compliance manifestations of groups where they are manifesting the higher vibration without any fear that the one's pointing the guns lose their power. Granted, the numbers must be significant enough to shine the LIGHT upon those living in darkness (FEAR) to overcome that fear. When we stop complying and show no desire for their blood they drop their guns. The elites only control us by using fear. They employ these fearful ones who when confronted with an angry mob will shoot them. The elites don't actually have enough personal guns to harm us. They require our cooperation in their negative energy with our own negative energy to continue the paradigm.

If my words are not clear enough let me use my own town as a small example. I live in the State Capital of Florida. We have about 275,000 people here. We have about 400 city police, 150 deputies, 100 state troopers, 100 capital police so for those I have missed lets just say about 1000 law enforcement officers to police (elites guns) the 275,000 of us. If we all just said "no" and stopped complying and did not return negative force what could they do? The answer is Nothing. If this were done on a national scale, what could they do? Nothing. If this were done on a worldwide scale what could the do? Nothing. Where is their power? We give it to them.

All we have to do is stop.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:17 PM   #28
Myplanet2
In The Mists

It's so delightful to read posts of such wisdom, Unified serenity.

It's so obvious that this is actually the way things work. I just had a lengthy session with my guides, and this was pretty much the subject matter of the whole interaction.

Struggle or harmony is YOUR choice to make. not someone elses' to make on your behalf. If you see struggle, and can wrap your wits around the idea of it's being the product of choice, the next question to ask is obvious.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:59 PM   #29
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Absolutely.... Unified Serinity you've said it so well and I love your wisdom and command of language....

I agree whole hearitdly....by changing the wave paterns in the grand unified field... (Even the power on one has an impact)... we dilute the negitivity.
By moving forward insted of dwelling in the past and being erroded away with anger and grief, we create a proper future

By forgivness we give the perpetraiters of evil a chance to heal that which has gone so wrong in them selves, their loss of empathy and disconnection with source, and any wrongs they've done to us...
Forgiveness doesn't make it all ok to do what they've done, it stops feeding those wrongs with energy... abd we can use the opertunity to learn.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:41 PM   #30
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I think part of the barrier here is that most of the world hasn't been taught to process emotions effectively.
When an emotion arises, whether it's negative or positive, people do things such as repress the emotion, react, judge it, deny it, project it, act on it, hold onto it. Rather than welcome it and allow it to be, and then it gets released due to the fact that there is no resistance to the emotion. It's a constant flow of energy that will flow right out of you if you do so choose.

Allot of the issues we face today is a long history of undealt and repressed emotions. One of the emotions we feel is rage, fear, & extreme anger and we don't know what to do with it.
Part of this is the lack of practice in the actual release of an emotion.
We're almost taught on a daily bases to live in tomorrow or yesterday and this creates us to feel stuck on the emotions that these events produce.

We don't even make or have the time to process these things, so we repress huge amounts of emotional energy without realizing that we're creating an emotional account and emotional debt.

Sometimes, we don't even realize that the anger and the pain is not only connected to others but it's also part of all the emotional baggage we have left undealt with and stuck in our bodies.

I practice a method that helps me in welcoming emotions, whether negative or positive and allow me to release them since they are constantly changing from one to the next. I think there is a misconception to judge these emotions as positive or negative and this gives them more power or even makes us judge ourselves for having them, seeing one as less than the other; therefore seeing ourselves as less than when we feel them.

Even the feeling of happiness or joy. Even when we hold to those emotions, this can create a great sense of anxiety and even sadness because it doesn't last, and then comes the next emotion, apathy, or anger, fear, hope, and so on.

This is just my personal observation on why it's not just that simple to always be on a vibrational level that always feels good. It's just not realistic and not the way we are made.

Even the concept of 4D or 5D. it's all really just a belief, or a concept, an idea, a word, or even an imgained state of being.
How can really explain what this actually feels like. Does it feel like peace? like joy, like one? Because this is what we are essentially. We are peace already. We don't need to be on 4D to feel one or peace. Just release all the stuff that prevents us from feeling peace.
But this is to be felt after all the other resistance is released and I've found that this can be done in 5 seconds. Right now.

Also, maybe this is part of secret that they keep trying to supress. They want is stuck in everything. never letting go, as this creates the chaos and drama that we see everywhere but I don't think it's so much a manipulation, I think this is programming from early childhood that we have done to ourselves, without any actual knowlege or tools in order to do it differently.
Hope I'm not confusing anybody but this subject goes very deep into the heart of feelings.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:54 PM   #31
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post

I practice a method that helps me in welcoming emotions, whether negative or positive and allow me to release them since they are constantly changing from one to the next. I think there is a misconception to judge these emotions as positive or negative and this gives them more power or even makes us judge ourselves for having them, seeing one as less than the other; therefore seeing ourselves as less than when we feel them.

Even the feeling of happiness or joy. Even when we hold to those emotions, this can create a great sense of anxiety and even sadness because it doesn't last, and then comes the next emotion, apathy, or anger, fear, hope, and so on.

This is just my personal observation on why it's not just that simple to always be on a vibrational level that always feels good. It's just not realistic and not the way we are made.

Even the concept of 4D or 5D. it's all really just a belief, or a concept, an idea, a word, or even an imgained state of being.
How can really explain what this actually feels like. Does it feel like peace? like joy, like one? Because this is what we are essentially. We are peace already. We don't need to be on 4D to feel one or peace. Just release all the stuff that prevents us from feeling peace.
But this is to be felt after all the other resistance is released and I've found that this can be done in 5 seconds. Right now.

Also, maybe this is part of secret that they keep trying to supress. They want is stuck in everything. never letting go, as this creates the chaos and drama that we see everywhere but I don't think it's so much a manipulation, I think this is programming from early childhood that we have done to ourselves, without any actual knowlege or tools in order to do it differently.
Hope I'm not confusing anybody but this subject goes very deep into the heart of feelings.
Hi Deb,

You've just brought up what for me has been probably one of the hardest areas to learn / practice and that is Detachment. You are right about not trying to remain in a certain feeling, but just be and let the emotions pass. I think one problem is some misunderstand detachment is not lack of emotion or caring, but it's a lack of trying to control a situation to create an outcome. We have this inner drive to find that spark within that is divine and connects us to all that is and yet we also innately feel miniscule in this presence. It is awe inspiring and humbling.

For me the lesson of learning to be content in all things and to embrace a humble spirit is probably my hardest lesson. I am very much aware that I draw to myself the very things I abhor and in that am learning to accept things better which causes me in turn to love the very thing for it's revealing to me that area within myself where I still judge not only others but myself. It really is so very freeing to just be.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:11 PM   #32
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Ok, this is long, but hopefully useful.

I align with 14 chakras type of thinking. Sure, it seems logical that if we just wipe out the nasty power elites down to the last chromosome that we will be free of their dastardly deeds. Let me throw this at you EnemytoNWO, what does nature abhor?

A Vacuum

The idea that if we just got rid of the elites that the world would be better assumes that we have all evolved to a level of love n light, and the world would align in a new way of complete harmony within mankind.

A. War for Peace is a joke. By destroying them we become them. What makes you think that the vacuum created won't just give room for the new scum to rise to the surface and take their place? Many of the impoverished are not so spiritually evolved and just can't rise up yet. Take away that which is keeping them down, and they are the one's to take advantage, that is if you stop killing with just the elites. Are we to become a world that exterminates all who wish to control?

B. If we simply stop fearing them and paying them and dying for them do they not lose their power? If the opposite takes away their power much as the opposite of fire is water, do we not nullify their negative energy? See, I think this is about energy. This is why they have targeted us with chemical induced lethargy via food additives, electro smog, diseases. Those interfere with our bodies natural energetics which come from the pituitary and other chemicals we naturally produce that aid us to connect spiritually in the highest vibrations.

Hate, Fear, anger etc. are very low vibrations. Love, Joy, and Peace are high vibrations. It has been demonstrated in non-compliance manifestations of groups where they are manifesting the higher vibration without any fear that the one's pointing the guns lose their power. Granted, the numbers must be significant enough to shine the LIGHT upon those living in darkness (FEAR) to overcome that fear. When we stop complying and show no desire for their blood they drop their guns. The elites only control us by using fear. They employ these fearful ones who when confronted with an angry mob will shoot them. The elites don't actually have enough personal guns to harm us. They require our cooperation in their negative energy with our own negative energy to continue the paradigm.

If my words are not clear enough let me use my own town as a small example. I live in the State Capital of Florida. We have about 275,000 people here. We have about 400 city police, 150 deputies, 100 state troopers, 100 capital police so for those I have missed lets just say about 1000 law enforcement officers to police (elites guns) the 275,000 of us. If we all just said "no" and stopped complying and did not return negative force what could they do? The answer is Nothing. If this were done on a national scale, what could they do? Nothing. If this were done on a worldwide scale what could the do? Nothing. Where is their power? We give it to them.

All we have to do is stop.

Greeting Unified Serenity,

I agree with your comments on the vacuum .

A) "war for peace is a joke " sure , war is a racket , but here we are not talking about a war ; here we are talking revolution or getting rid of the "ancien regime " which has been pulling the strings for many centuries .
"many of the impoverished ...... and they are the one's to take advantage "
There should not be a world with impoverished people nor a world where people survive with less than 2 dollars a day . There is plenty of food for everybody and the criminality is that people in third world countries are eliminated because they have no money to buy food or medicines that cure preventable deseases . Estemination is being tried on us now with the vaccinations . Thousand of kids are victims every day in the world because of poverty and that is genocide .

B) I do not fear them . But I doubt that a strategy of non cooperation with the authority , non payment ,non compliance would work .
Humanity is too divided , too asleep , too compliant and by design preoccupied with more mundane problems such as : keeping the job, paying the rent or the house loan , paying the fee for the selective school for the kids etc, ect , ect . The reason that " They have targeted us ........... " indicates that the PTB are the ones living in fear .

I like that bit you wrote about " Hate , fear , Anger ..... etc "

The problem with your last paragraph is here " If this were done on a national scale , what could they do ? Nothing . .........We give it to them " .

Yet to get the critical mass of awake people do do something is a hopeless task , but it would have to be a gigantic number of people nationwide and in the whole world to achieve something . The PTB are so arrogant that they ignore what the population at large thinks , remember the demonstrations that went on around the world before the war in Iraq . I was in a demonstration antiwar in Sydney ....the bastion of the NWO . The coalition of the cowards ignored the mass protests and started the war .
Cheers
Old 09-24-2009, 06:59 PM   #33
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Oh what a mess we are in

a coup d'Etat of an Elite

engineering and perpetrating

somewhere in the shadows

behind the body

of legal government

masters of war

engineers of eugenics

architects of chaos

what blueprint do they follow and what for

is it wealth power they are after

some great work or mission

or is it just a sick sense of fun

if we will not take it anymore

how do we stop it

affirmative action

passive compliance

we cannot even agree among ourselves

if evil is a motion as a ball of snow downhill

ought it not to be stopped

before it grows too big and strong

and engulfs us all within its colds

or is it too late already

the Man's too Big the Man's too Strong

Some say some alignment will take care of it

Some say no resistance will stop it

Some say squirt it with love to melt it

Some say some aliens will interfere lol

Some say let it roll to the bottom of the hill

Well time will tell

We are pretty much in over our heads here

See to it that you dont feed or roll with it

Dont surf on its wave

As I see it only Divine Intervention can (dis)solve it

Last edited by RedeZra; 09-24-2009 at 07:07 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:51 AM   #34
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

My take is, the problems we see in our world with a small elite running the world, doing their thinking for them, leading them against each other and into the ditch, is a literal out picturing of the collective consciousness.

The universe is a mirror. "Reality" as we experience it here is a reflection of the collective agreement.

Consider what is required is that the collective consciousness shifts from being totally focused on the separate self, on getting a bigger piece of the pie than our neighbor

to

realizing we're all interconnected, and we have access to the source of all creation within us. Realizing we don't need some elite to run our world, we can just connect to the source within us to provide for all of our needs, including solutions to political, economic, health, environmental problems.

The source within you right now, has all the answers. All that is blocking it is illusion that you are all on your own and separate from it, and therefore separate from each other.

Reality is interconnected.

When a critical mass of 'human beings' awaken to their divine Self within by surrendering their own illusions that are blocking the light from that Self from manifesting in their lives and in our world, then the earth will be 'saved'.

The collective consciousness is a wave, and the dark forces keep it in their side of the court by keeping us focused on our egos.

When a critical mass, a Christ mass of us break out of the ego consciousness, then the whole entire 'reality' we live in will be lifted up to a much more interconnected, loving, powerful and wise place.

The movie of the earth will instantly shift when the "Christ mass" - critical mass of Christ Beings has awakened on this planet, the whole consciousness shifts and everyone instantly has access to a much deeper reality than they thought was possible.

In this heightened state of consciousness, it will become crystal clear how the elite have been manipulating and they will be laughed at and pitied, even loved, but no longer have their power. The power will be back where it belongs, in the higher consciousness within you.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:04 AM   #35
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

"When a critical mass of 'human beings' awaken to their divine Self within by surrendering their own illusions that are blocking the light from that Self from manifesting in their lives and in our world, then the earth will be 'saved'. "

"When a critical mass, a Christ mass of us break out of the ego consciousness, then the whole entire 'reality' we live in will be lifted up to a much more interconnected, loving, powerful and wise place. "

Sorry I got no time for your "Christ " . One person can be awake and
wise without having anything to to with christian Mambo jambo .
I ditched the snake oil merchants of religions when I was about 15 years old . If you want to see what BS christianity is come and live in Italy for a while ,I promise you will be cured forever of your illusions of " Christ " .
You will see hypocrisy at work on a grand scale . Please spend a little time watching " Zeitgeistmovie" it will be a quantum leap for you .
Cheers
Old 09-25-2009, 04:07 PM   #36
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

One thing I believe we will learn as we move through this schoolroom (earth) in the next little bit, is that there is truth in the message of the spiritual messengers whom each religion is founded on, but the religions themselves resemble very little of the original message. In fact, each spiritual messenger was talking about the same thing, the awakening to the divinity within yourself.

Instead each religion that was founded in their name was used to divide rather than unite and to increase our illusion of separation from divinity rather than help us access the higher consciousness here and Now.

Read "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Yogananda or better yet, "", to get an idea of what is being talked about when we say "Christ Consciousness".

The word Christ is a problem for a lot of people because it is associated with 'religious mumbo-jumbo'. However, Christ is a consciousness that you access directly within you, a level of consciousness. Jesus was a man, like you are, who awakened to the reality of divinity within all life and came to share this 'good news' so others could awaken just like he had... people were not ready to awaken back then, so much so they had him killed, or at least tried to have him killed, rather than realize their own inner divinity.

However, the time for the fulfillment of the message that we are all sons and daughters of the infinite is at hand... and I suggest it is indeed sons and daughters of the infinite, people who awaken to their own inner divinity, who will 'save' this planet.

Regardless, we are all at different levels here in this schoolroom and all people are loved infinitely and equally as we move higher.

P.S. Zeitgeist is talking about this same thing at the end, it's talking about consciousness.

Throughout Zeitgeist does correctly point out that Jesus story resembles story's from the past, and it does! The infinite consciousness brought forth a story using Jesus 2000 years ago that is a cosmic teaching for humanity, one that had been used before, and probably on some other planet sometime might be used again. The story is not about 'the only son of a god as a blood sacrifice for us terrible suckers', the story is about overcoming the illusions of death by overcoming the illusions of the human ego and being 'reborn' into the reality that we are infinite spiritual beings having a material experience rather than physical beings separated from the spiritual.

As we can all see, we are facing interesting times, so it's worth hearing out other's viewpoints on what's coming and how best to deal with it .

For me, laughing Buddha style is the way

P.S. When I say Christ consciousness, feel free to replace in your mind with "Buddha consciousness" if that makes it easier to digest..

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 09-25-2009 at 07:29 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:47 PM   #37
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post

Sorry I got no time for your "Christ " . One person can be awake and
wise without having anything to to with christian Mambo jambo .
I ditched the snake oil merchants of religions when I was about 15 years old . If you want to see what BS christianity is come and live in Italy for a while ,I promise you will be cured forever of your illusions of " Christ " .
You will see hypocrisy at work on a grand scale . Please spend a little time watching " Zeitgeistmovie" it will be a quantum leap for you .
Cheers
Please consider the difference between 1. Churchianity/Christian Theology and 2. Christlikeness/Teachings of Christ. They are at war with each other. This is an important point. I don't believe the mumbo jumbo either...even if I see it on a mumbo jumbotron in a megachurch.

I think that 14 Chakras and Unified Serenity are on the right track. This is tricky territory. On the one hand...I probably would not try to win an argument with a university professor who is critiquing the Bible and Christianity. On the other hand...there is a devotional spirituality which is almost impossible to acquire while one is at war with Jesus and His Teachings. We each have to find our own way...in our own time. I don't go to church...but I do reverence the words of Jesus. If Jesus doesn't work for you...try focusing on the best you see in yourself and other people. I like to think of this as the Divinity Within Humanity...or the Holy Spirit...if you will. There is no easy way to deal with all of this. I think we are in the middle of a spiritual war that is very real...despite all of the mumbo jumbo.

If demonic beings control the corrupt ptb...then if you just eliminate the corrupt ptb...you still have the demonic beings to deal with. They'll just get new corrupt puppets...perhaps worse than the last batch. Somehow...we need a Solar System Exorcism. Damned if I know how to pull this off. Pehaps one of the Vatican exorcists knows. Calling Carrado Balducci! He died a year ago? I know that! Calling Carrado Balducci!

Please consider these threads: 1. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron 2. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-25-2009 at 08:42 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote