Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-23-2009, 01:50 AM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Camelot Interview of Benjamin Fulford (20 Nov 2009)

I've just finished listening to Kerry's impromptu audio interview of Benjamin Fulford. I am so pleased that she has done this!

A lot was said but the most important take-away that I think he wants us to have is that the Constitutional government of the United States does not have a debt; it's the United States of America corporation that is owned by the Federal Reserve Board and the small group of families that own these banks.

He said that there are what we would think of as "white hats" (he didn't use that word) in the Pentagon and the lettered agencies that should take charge and arrest the criminals responsible for plundering the U.S. He said this would not be an illegal military coup; it would be legal for them to do this.

I agree!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:32 PM   #2
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Camelot Interview of Benjamin Fulford (20 Nov 2009)

Personally I think this guy is a false prophet all the way.

Why is he famous? One reason and one reason only.

He launched into the conspiracy world with an interview of David Rockefeller.

Nobody gets interviews with David Rockefeller that David Rockefeller does not have an agenda to get across with.

According to fulford he got the interview because he is so high up in the japanese secret societies and the japanese are fighting the new world order etc.

What a joke. Japan fighting the new world order? how exactly?

To me it's obvious (meaning I personally believe) this guy is set up by the rockefeller type guys to mislead truth seekers into no where's land while providing tid bids of slight truths here and there to keep them interested.

He's also used to push regular folks away from looking into truth behind the curtain. New people who see this guy see a pretty paranoid, crazy looking, almost drugged up guy sometimes swearing away and he's supposedly one of the leaders of the truth movement. Who wants to be associated with that? Only people that are already so deep into looking behind the curtain already that kind that that kind of stuff won't turn them away.

Mind control is not a joke. Does this guy qualify? I don't know, use your discernment there...

My thoughts
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:15 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
I think he was there before this. Jeff Rense was interviewing him before that Rockefeller interview took place.

I think Benjamin has family history that gave him the ability to get in touch with Rockefeller. Let's see, I'm trying to remember. Fulford's grandfather I think knew a Rockefeller. And I think Fulford's grandfather died under suspicious circumstances somehow related to the Rockefellers..

I think Fulford is on the right side.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:36 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Camelot has announced that a transcript of this interview is now available:

What's New on our site

29 November 2009

• We now have a transcript for the 20 November phone interview with Benjamin Fulford...
Old 11-29-2009, 03:44 PM   #5
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Personally I think this guy is a false prophet all the way.

Why is he famous? One reason and one reason only.

Nobody gets interviews with David Rockefeller that David Rockefeller does not have an agenda to get across with.

According to fulford he got the interview because he is so high up in the japanese secret societies and the japanese are fighting the new world order etc.

What a joke. Japan fighting the new world order? how exactly?

To me it's obvious (meaning I personally believe) this guy is set up by the rockefeller type guys to mislead truth seekers into no where's land while providing tid bids of slight truths here and there to keep them interested.

He's also used to push regular folks away from looking into truth behind the curtain. New people who see this guy see a pretty paranoid, crazy looking, almost drugged up guy sometimes swearing away and he's supposedly one of the leaders of the truth movement. Who wants to be associated with that? Only people that are already so deep into looking behind the curtain already that kind that that kind of stuff won't turn them away.

Mind control is not a joke. Does this guy qualify? I don't know, use your discernment there...

My thoughts
I've seen/read a lot of his stuff...I think he is batsh*t crazy! Just my opinion...
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:37 PM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

the vatican are on all sides of every equation
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:49 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

yes, sometimes I think he is crazy and giving us stuff we might want to hear

but thats the way they do things isnt it ? Hide in plain sight ?

I have seen much of what he has said actually happen. I knew about the men in Italy captured with all the gold. I know he is telling the truth about all the bankers being killed off or arrested.....Its on the FBI front page and some of it goes back to Feb of this year

So he does ring true with some of this. Who really knows

We should be used to whistleblowers telling us things that do NOT happen by now.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:57 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I've just finished listening to Kerry's impromptu audio interview of Benjamin Fulford. I am so pleased that she has done this!

A lot was said but the most important take-away that I think he wants us to have is that the Constitutional government of the United States does not have a debt; it's the United States of America corporation that is owned by the Federal Reserve Board and the small group of families that own these banks.

He said that there are what we would think of as "white hats" (he didn't use that word) in the Pentagon and the lettered agencies that should take charge and arrest the criminals responsible for plundering the U.S. He said this would not be an illegal military coup; it would be legal for them to do this.

I agree!

this is the very same story he has always come out with. I know that many people in the world are not getting the whole picture here. The ET's are behind all of this. They think we are worth saving and are the ones behind the alternatives.................I believe this
Old 11-29-2009, 05:22 PM   #9
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

IMO Benjamin is filled with his own self-importance. How did he become part of a secret Japenese club? His contact with a Rockerfellar, questionable? Even if he is connected to these higher-ups, I would say that they are using him. They see his ego and uses it against him to mislead the people. A perfect fall guy.

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 11-30-2009 at 01:42 AM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:40 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I hope this doesn't turn into another hate-fest of a Camelot witness.

I would like to say that I'm going to refrain from participating in this debate any further... My not responding does not mean I've changed my mind or I'm not sure about Fulford. I just don't have the energy.

It's of course constructive to point out reasons for not trusting people; afterall, we're all trying to get at the truth.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:18 PM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Let's just listen to whoever we want to...and use our own discernment. I believe we have become really good at it...( we also know that the best way to manipulate people is to mix truth with lies).
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:20 PM   #12
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

You know I dont see this turning into anything .

I appreciate others views as I view it valuable information
Old 11-30-2009, 07:27 PM   #13
CanadianBorn
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all!

From what I remember, Benjamin has stated that he was the head of the Forbes finanical magazine for the asia-pacific region (for around 8 years). If this is true it might explain how he was able to get an interview with David Rockefeller as well as how he got in contact with some of the secret societies. I would recommend that ppl go back and listen to some of his older interviews there very interesting!
CanadianBorn is offline   Reply With Quote