Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-16-2010, 12:44 PM   #1
Spiralmind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Why do christians attack the truth movement?

If I am understanding the message of this video correctly, and anti-Zeitgeist movie aside:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTmDYwn_Trg

Spiralmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:01 PM   #2
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why do christians attack the truth movement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralmind View Post
If I am understanding the message of this video correctly, and anti-Zeitgeist movie aside:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTmDYwn_Trg

Below that page, judging from the comments section, there does seem to be an somewhat radical christian belief system involved.

I'm guessing the motivation here is for them to justify their long held convictions through fighting others who challenge them.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:00 PM   #3
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Just to answer the Title of this thread: Christians feel fear to even question the legitimacy of Jesus.

People fail to realize that it's only fairly recently in world history that a large percentage of people could even read at all. That alone has huge implications.

What I'm saying is that profound spiritual experience is universal by its nature. What frequently happens is one attaches their spiritual experience to whatever ethnocentric exposure one has had. And often times one may automatically or eventually rise above the label of Christian/Islam/Judiasm etc beCAUSE their spiritual experience finds limitations & division within a dogmatic religion... these ones may then continue to venture out to explore other ideologies that are more encompassing... claiming that they are in search of the truth (even THO they may claim to have had this universal experience of enlightenment, they may get "lost" trying to find something to Name their experience, to feel included & a member of Something, is that it?

This person who presents this 3 part presentation w/a bottom line, that "Jesus is the real Truth"... has done the venturing, he's exposed himself to the conspiracies, he has pondered, seen & experienced the conditioning of the mind in himself & the world, recognizes the pervasiveness of its affect, accepts the Illuminati is in control... and has returned to the basic assumption of "saviour" and "satanic", which finds himself back to Jesus, even THO he knows that history has been devised, produced, directed... everything except Jesus is a conspiracy.

WHY is it that people must eventually always attach their spirituality to a Name and a Label? That is my ultimate question. While, essentially, in the search for truth, what is wished & hoped for is a unified approach to life that includes love & respect of all peoples, this person returns to the labels, has found his resting spot.

If the producer of this video has had profound spiritual experience, at least to me, this would automatically lead to Inclusive Unity of Peoples and not return one to a primary & fundamental Jesus realm exclusivity. To me, true profound spiritual experience raises ones consciousness above the exclusive realm. What I'm saying is that it's not likely that Jesus wants your worship, as he is pointing the way to this light.

This presentation demonstrates the depth & complexity of religious brainwashing and to me, it's fear based.

It's not so hard to see that the New Age movement is another agenda, another box, another label.

...and I wish that I could write my heart more affectively.

This video is not a call to come together, it's a call to stay stuck in a perceived comfort zone called "Truth that is called Jesus".

My heart is emanating compassion.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:37 PM   #4
Spiralmind
Avalon Senior Member

I was raised as a christian and it took me many years to rid myself of the brainwashing, so i can certainly see where the video is coming from.

Nevertheless, I still have my scars and resentments towards christianity.
I also feel an urge to define "the truth movement" but I know that doing so would put limits, or boundaries on it. The truth movement in the video is not really defined well, rather it is compared to new age beliefs which, in my opinion, is a very small part of it.

This being awakened stuff is not easy, and is sometimes frustrating as I am not the world's greatest researcher.

Spiralmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:11 PM   #5
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Enlightenment brings forth "fruits" in that one can see the simplicity, see thru the Veil, that which divides... effects demonstrative change in ones life.

As here in this forum, one can see that accumulation of information can sometimes muddy the water & complicate the view, frustrating the simplicity of looking inward to the connection w/all.

What is exciting to me is the (e)merging of Science (knowledge) and Spirituality (animated knowing)<[that's my definition].
Con (with) Science (knowledge)... Conscience/with-knowledge... brings forth fruits (food, nourishment, DNA activation)... oops, getting off topic?

thanks for sharing the video. I'm sure alot of people here can identify what is a seeming dilemma of knowing what is Actual... our connection to & wanting to define that word Truth.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:42 PM   #6
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.illuminati-news.com/pdf/KingJames.pdf

If the die hards were to open their minds even a little bit and research King James they might look at things a little different.

Of course most people defend the King James version of the bible.

Quote:
King James did not encourage a translation of the Bible in order to
enlighten the common people: his sole intent was to
deny them the marginal notes of the Geneva Bible.
The marginal notes of the Geneva version were what
made it so popular with the common people.
The King James Bible was, and is for all practical
purposes, a government publication. There were
several reasons for the King James Bible being a
government publication. First, King James I of
England was a devout believer in the "divine right of
kings,
Quote:
King James I, among his many other faults,
preferred young boys to adult women. He was a
flaming homosexual. His activities in that regard
have been recorded in numerous books and public
records; so much so, that there is no room for
debate on the subject. The King was queer.
The very people who use the King James Bible today
would be the first ones to throw such a deviant out
of the congregations.

Quote:
James was a sadist as well as a sodomite: he enjoyed
torturing people. While King of Scotland in 1591, he
personally supervised the torture of poor wretches
caught up in the witchcraft trials of Scotland. James
would even suggest new tortures to the examiners.
One "witch," Barbara Napier, was acquitted. That
event so angered James that he wrote personally to
the court on May 10, 1551, ordering a sentence of
death, and had the jury called into custody. To make
sure they understood their particular offense, the
King himself presided at a new hearing - and was
gracious enough to release them without punishment
when they reversed their verdict.

Quote:
James ascended the English throne in 1603. He
wasted no time in ordering a new edition of the Bible
in order to deny the common people the marginal
notes they so valued in the Geneva Bible. That
James I wasn't going to have any marginal notes to
annoy him and lead English citizens away from what
he wanted them to think is a matter of public record.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:43 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I think that Christians are afraid that we are being attacked by the anti-christ because its drilled into their minds.

I used to shake my head at all the occults not knowing really what the word meant or how I was part of the biggest one on earth. the roman catholic church.

They just dont know any better, sad to say.

They need to learn the true meaning.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:23 PM   #8
Juvena
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I think that Christians are afraid that we are being attacked by the anti-christ because its drilled into their minds.

I used to shake my head at all the occults not knowing really what the word meant or how I was part of the biggest one on earth. the roman catholic church.

They just dont know any better, sad to say.

They need to learn the true meaning.
So what does anti-Christ means to you?

Or better yet, what does it really mean? I will be interested to hear other people's point of view was well.
Juvena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:57 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvena View Post

Or better yet, what does it really mean? I will be interested to hear other people's point of view was well.

I have sat here for a very long time trying to answer you without making myself sound stupid. I have much more to study up on this but I will give it a shot.

I believe that christian arrives from christos which is what all of us have when we are born within us. Those that choose to go against the rules of the universe are the anti-christ (anti-christos)

Those that choose are the ones that are trying to rule the world such as the draconians and the reptilians. So I believe there are many anti-christ and people are expecting to have one come walk the earth when there are many many of them. Such as the Illuminati's , Anunnaki-drakonians and etc.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:19 PM   #10
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going to take a possibly unpopular position here and side with the Christians. Some of the details in the bible may be suspect and there may be inaccuracies, but most of this attack on Christianity comes from the first part of the movie Zeitgeist.

Zeitgeist is based nearly entirely on Jordan Maxwell's work. If you watch any of Jordan's videos, he always presents his information as the truth and he states that he reverse-engineered the details he has learned by "researching" the bible.

If you watch the Google Video at http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ordan+maxwell# you will see Bill Cooper interviewing Jordan Maxwell. In the audio, Jordan gives his typical introduction to the bible facts from his "research". Bill Cooper interrupts Jordan Maxwell and asks him to confirm that the info Maxwell is presenting is what the mystery schools believe and not what is necessarily the truth. Jordan Maxwell confirms this is the case.

Here's another analysis of his work with some of Maxwell's videos from the 1980s.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/268226...bunked_1_of_7/

In this, Maxwell states that he is a student of Madame Helena Blavatski, who wrote several texts on what the mystery schools believe and the esoteric wisdom in the bible and other religious texts.

This information is 100% contrary to what Maxwell is saying in his recent interviews, namely the Camelot one.

In addition, Jordan Maxwell works with Zacharia Stichin who has introduced the Nbiru theory and has some interesting ideas on the bible which Maxwell has endorsed. It appears that Stichin's work is also being called into question for scholarship and lack of academic honesty:

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/

This is important because it would appear that Stichin does not have the knowledge of the languages he says he does and is just out to make a buck by doing intentional mis-interpretations of the bible.

When I get some time, I'm going to read some of Helena Blavatski's original works and correlate them with Jordan Maxwell's message, but they are nearly encyclopedia and not exactly light reading...

If anyone has studied her original works, I'd be interesting to hear your opinion on the correlation with Maxwell's work -- meaning is he just a spokesman for the mystery schools to disseminate Blavatski's work or does he have an independent thinking bone in his body?

Now, this doesn't necessarily mean that everything Christian's believe is 100% accurate, but it does call into question some of the truths of the "truth movement".

--sjkted

Last edited by sjkted; 01-16-2010 at 08:39 PM.
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:33 PM   #11
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Why can't Christians be included in the truth movement?

I would like to change the question around and ask:

Why can't Christians be included in the truth movement?

--sjkted
Old 01-16-2010, 09:19 PM   #12
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

The finite hub of Truth is woven in every infinite spoke of belief. And each spoke (system) of belief can virtually be carried forward in time as 'A' or 'The' Truth but yet that belief is still possessed with a distortion of myth with Truth woven within it for believability.

For example the science, study, or practice of 'medicine' is a myth! The medical practice will forever, as a practice, continue researching and experimenting on ways to control, sedate, and/or arrest an ailment, disease, or cancer from a physical point of view based on separation, isolation, and specialty. Take a pill or cut it out are virtually the only two answers the medical profession knows. Whereas the hub of Truth is that disease, ailments, and cancer simply cannot exist above a certain frequency range... so raising one's vibration removes the hosting environment. Yes big job to accomplish but now we are all starting to see who the little man is behind the curtain... take him out for a beer, maybe he just wanted a little pony when he was little and never got it!!!

This is also true for religion when the understanding is reached that there is no 'force' or 'entity' outside of ourselves then victimhood is evaporated and wholeness returns, hence christians attack any reference to the contrary for fear of freedom. Being free and using freewill is too big of a responsibility!!! Rituals and rules of 'goodness' develop the worship of gods which never existed until we invented them and then we forget that just a man, some man, any man, at some point in history created a story that started the myth of a god to worship outside of himself, the anti-christ in us all.

Becoming personally responsible, self-empowered, and self-aware provides the ingredients, the environment for the germination of our saintly God spark... St. Germaine(ation) gave a lot of clues, though many movements side tracked much Truth of this piece of the puzzle. I guess were all just pieces of the same puzzle, some pieces are still in the box and some pieces fell on the floor, and of course there are some pieces that have been put in the wrong place... but what the heck were all having fun trying to put it together right!

And one day each piece will become a whole puzzle that answers to no one, within a balanced context of understanding the expansion of the original whole, for as far as the original whole wants to expand through infinite pieces of itself without limitation and create new worlds, like growing crystals; christos'.

Earth is a crazy cool grain of sand.

Last edited by Christo888; 01-16-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:21 PM   #13
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why can't Christians be included in the truth movement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
I would like to change the question around and ask:

Why can't Christians be included in the truth movement?

--sjkted
Either way. Say, hypothetically (and probably truly), good Christians are - what's a bad Christian lol - are 'right-thinking', 'decent', 'disciplined', ...

It's hard for such a person to imagine/conceptualize an atrocity of the scale. (A betrayal of faith.) Also, are Christians more patriotic than most ? (demographically-speaking re atheists, agnostics, humanists, Buddhists, Muslims, fallen, whatever. Also, are Christians more apt to swallow the government line, in step with authorities?

Are they mostly caucasian? Caucasians haven't had it bad, like other groups. Every black person knows about the slave trade, the history, the boats, the deaths on board (cast overboard), the plantations, the wealth generated by their labour. If a person has had it bad, unlawful arrests, officer was just walking down the street, shut up Chico, a person might be able to imagine how to get screwed over.

Education. It takes a bit of literacy and numeracy (basic skills) to read about 911 and wonder, try to sort it. There is a LOT of information! What's on TV, eff the reading.

No conclusions, sjkted. Good question tho'!!

I also think the GOP that helped DO it co-opts the Christian right. IMO a lot of propaganda there to mobilize 'public opinion' with hot button non/or spiritual issues like abortion, belief, command & response, ... It wasn't the GOP that knocked off Kennedy? Maybe the Christian right thinks that's OK - justifiable war rationale.

North, south polarities to exploit too. From what I've seen, in general Americans {sorry} are not so hip on global news. A lot of it doesn't come in - not allowed. BUT - it seems most everybody who went to school has the same basic version of American history. Canadians, for instance, don't learn even that, are not taught the wars, the struggles, the names, the prime ministers in order etc.

No glory version
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:23 PM   #14
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

The story goes that it was actually Francis Bacon who was the chief editor or translator of the King James Version of the Bible. Francis of course being hired by James.
But really the bible holds so many mysteries if people would just stop taken it literally. It is dualism in the literal sense and thus of course it is destructive. But it is so easy to prove that the bible read in other senses expounds the trinity, the mysteries of your holy temple, and the true nature of God. It is a master piece, an amazing book that can have such varied meanings from one line of text to the next that it is mind boggling.

Check this out! This is really how blind the average Christian is, do they even read the Bible?
From the James Version
Genesis 26 - And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.
Us? Our? Christianity is not monotheistic.

Genesis 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
We were androgynous. All creation dogma from all traditions states this before the fall.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth

RE-plenish? Proof that the bible does not teach that creation started 5000 years ago. And this is just face value stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
http://www.illuminati-news.com/pdf/KingJames.pdf

If the die hards were to open their minds even a little bit and research King James they might look at things a little different.

Of course most people defend the King James version of the bible.

Last edited by Phtha; 01-16-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:28 PM   #15
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I have sat here for a very long time trying to answer you without making myself sound stupid. I have much more to study up on this but I will give it a shot.

I believe that christian arrives from christos which is what all of us have when we are born within us. Those that choose to go against the rules of the universe are the anti-christ (anti-christos)

Those that choose are the ones that are trying to rule the world such as the draconians and the reptilians. So I believe there are many anti-christ and people are expecting to have one come walk the earth when there are many many of them. Such as the Illuminati's , Anunnaki-drakonians and etc.
I do like your reasoning.
It may sound complicated but just follow the common sense and logic.
Namely, Yahshuah-Iesus-Hesus-Jesus-Isus , was the name and Christ-Krist-Hrist-Kristos was NOT a last name of the person who carries it.

Christ is a Greek term for Hebrew- Messiah, which means deliverer,savior, which also bears the term holy as Jesus was.

Therefore term Christians is coined from the term Christ and carries the same weight of the name.
True Christian is holy in his/her life. He or she tries everyday to be as good as they can be. They are honest,truth loving,wise,loving,caring people. Lovers of truth and all deeds of God the Creator.

True Christian can be recognized by his or hers deeds,words and general behavior. Some can and truly some do claim they are Christians ,when in fact they are far from it.

To be a true Christian you must be a strong personality. You must beat fear with love and beat your corruptions daily as we all are somewhat corruptive in all of our affairs.

To bear name Christian is the most hardest thing in universe since you can not fool the one by whom you got that name. He was and is a son of God the Creator and a second person in universe. He is a living picture of God the father.Therefore if you want to be united with him and inherit the true blessings as he did...answer is crystal clear.

Now many will come claiming the name for themselves, but Christ would throw them away.

Why?
I explained in above words.
When Jesus came 2000 years ago on this earth ,he gave us real picture of what God wish for us. That is to free our selves from bonds of death and fear and eventually grow in love,knowledge ,wisdom and power to be sons and daughters of God.
We still have no clue how ignorant we still are ,even after so many millenniums. We attack Jesus and his words today or laugh at them. We mock them of mock the very people who are Christians. But still we don`t realize how naked and foolish we are today. We think high but know low.

One more thing, many will claim that are coming in the name of Christ...
But remember Christ`s own words when he stated will he find faith at all on earth when he returns?

Will he? Depends of each and every one of us. It does not depend on any man made "Christian" religion or sect or cult today or in the past. That`s all corporations and societies of man. Not of God.

To be a Christian you must figuratively die your old life and be born again in your new life as bearer of Christian name. If you decide for that step ,you will be hunted, alone,mocked, fooled, betrayed and persecuted. You will feel terrible for some time because you then start the true fight for your eternal life. And you`re not fighting imaginary enemy. You will be fighting for real spiritual forces that brought darkness and death on this planet. You will engage in horrible wrestling 24h a day ,7 days a week for whole of your life,until you die ,give up or finally saved by Christ himself in the future.

Those evil spirits of terrible power will fight you since you conquered their load of obstacles in the beginning ,all this lies around us,from TV to our everyday life,work and family. There comes a moment when you for the first time in your life "get" what is going on around you. The picture is so terrible that many give up at that point of sheer fear.

But if you continue ,the struggle begins.
But there is comfort, then in your help comes the very Creator of the universe and his son , because the stake is very high -your everlasting life... as a child of God and inheritor of Creator`s everlasting blessing.

Please pardon me for this long answer here but at the end question was good at the beginning of this thread -why Christians are against truthers ... well a lot of them simply are NOT Christians...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:33 PM   #16
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
The story goes that it was actually Francis Bacon who was the chief editor or translator of the King James Version of the Bible. Francis of course being hired by James.
But really the bible holds so many mysteries if people would just stop taken it literally. It is dualism in the literal sense and thus of course it is destructive. But it is so easy to prove that the bible read in other senses expounds the trinity, the mysteries of your holy temple, and the true nature of God. It is a master piece, an amazing book that can have such varied meanings from one line of text to the next that it is mind boggling.

Check this out! This is really how blind the average Christian is, do they even read the Bible?
From the James Version
Genesis 26 - And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.
Us? Our? Christianity is not monotheistic.
Genesis 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
We were androgynous. All creation dogma from all traditions states this before the fall.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth

RE-plenish? Proof that the bible does not teach that creation started 5000 years ago. And this is just face value stuff.

You are very right, people don`t even read what is written in the very book...
Old 01-16-2010, 09:37 PM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

It's important to be honest...but it's also important to not throw out the baby with the bathwater...and to not jump out of the frying-pan and into the fire. With all of the information available on the internet...everyone's world should be turning upside down. This paradigm shifting is a very painful process...and a lot of good people are probably being hurt by it...yet it is absolutely necessary.

Unfortunately...Christianity is not based upon the Teachings of Jesus...who was probably the greatest truther of all time. "You shall know the truth...and the truth shall set you free." The churches are mostly infiltrated and controlled...IMHO...and not in a good way. I think about theology a lot...but I don't go to church...even though I want to go to church.

It's going to be crazy for a while...but then I think things will settle down...and a better understanding of Church and State will emerge. Fasten your seatbelts.

orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #18
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going to come to a conclusion that I haven't heard elsewhere.

The notion of "good" Christians vs. "bad" Christians do not resonate with me. I see a very substantial number of people who go to church regularly and have not made an honest attempt to understand the bible or their "religion". To me, these are sheeple -- I wouldn't even call them Christians. I would call them the brainwashed masses.

I would define Christians as people who practice Christ's ways of love and light. This would include most spiritual seekers and lightworkers, even though the word Christian is so heavily tarnished.

Of course, this is not the definition given to the profane, but it appears that in the past there were enlightened Christians who were intellectuals and spiritually connected before religiously devout. Those groups appear to have been subverted and corrupted into the main bodies of religion we have at present.

I'm convinced that there was an occult purpose for the Inquisition and the Crusades. At least part of the purpose was to destroy these higher consciousness groups. Martin Luther had it partly right in how he identified the main problems of the church, although the "solutions" and the splinter groups turned out to be little better.

At present, I'm not sure there are any direct descending lineage for any of these original groups. It's nearly impossible to be 100% sure on any of this because so much of the information is destroyed or distorted, but there is secondary corroborating evidence as presented in the original video.

What I see is the primary issue here is the old divide and conquer trick. With all of the real problems we have in the world, why even bother debating the existence of some guy who may have been alive 2000 years ago? To debate this within the truth movement is just a reason to marginalize and discredit ourselves and also to cause people who call themselves Christians to turn away from the "truth movement".

--sjkted
Old 01-16-2010, 09:49 PM   #19
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post

Unfortunately...Christianity is not based upon the Teachings of Jesus...who was probably the greatest truther of all time. "You shall know the truth...and the truth shall set you free." The churches are mostly infiltrated and controlled...IMHO...and not in a good way. I think about theology a lot...but I don't go to church...even though I want to go to church.

It's going to be crazy for a while...but then I think things will settle down...and a better understanding of Church and State will emerge. Fasten your seatbelts.

If you do a study of beliefs of all churches today you will find that they just borrow here and there few and some teachings of Jesus and rest in a huge chunk borrowed from old Babylonian paganism beliefs and practices.

Therefore, they are misleading people with Christ`s name on them. It is a cloak for them... They are wolves in sheep`s skins... Their purpose is to enslave souls for their master -Satan AKA Lucifer AKA Devil...
Old 01-16-2010, 09:52 PM   #20
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Therefore term Christians is coined from the term Christ and carries the same weight of the name.
True Christian is holy in his/her life. He or she tries everyday to be as good as they can be. They are honest,truth loving,wise,loving,caring people. Lovers of truth and all deeds of God the Creator.

True Christian can be recognized by his or hers deeds,words and general behavior. Some can and truly some do claim they are Christians ,when in fact they are far from it.

To be a true Christian you must be a strong personality. You must beat fear with love and beat your corruptions daily as we all are somewhat corruptive in all of our affairs.
I like this definition and I think this is very close to what I said in my last post. How many bible-thumping "Christians" do you meet who fit the definition? For me, the answer would be not many. On the flip side, I do know some people who are not Christian in a religious sense, but fit the description 100% of being honest,truth loving,wise,loving,caring people. Lovers of truth and all deeds of God the Creator.

These are the true enemies of the darkness and the New World Order. And this is what I see as being THE most important issue at hand.

--sjkted
Old 01-16-2010, 09:54 PM   #21
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
If you do a study of beliefs of all churches today you will find that they just borrow here and there few and some teachings of Jesus and rest in a huge chunk borrowed from old Babylonian paganism beliefs and practices.

Therefore, they are misleading people with Christ`s name on them. It is a cloak for them... They are wolves in sheep`s skins... Their purpose is to enslave souls for their master -Satan AKA Lucifer AKA Devil...
Yep, kind of like Mr. Upside-down Cross man here...

--sjkted
Old 01-17-2010, 01:12 AM   #22
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

And I yours
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:13 AM   #23
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I generally agree with the video in the first post. Churchianity and the New Age Movement are highly problematic in my view. This is going to get really confusing and disorienting. Think for yourself. This is hard work. I wish I weren't such a burned-out and lazy smart-@$$. I could have been a contender!

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:51 AM   #24
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Christ vs. Satan

I guess Satanists are Christians, as it fits into the paradigm. Can't exactly be a Satanist without the whole picture.
Question: what's Satanic? herbology? sex? bad sex? aberrant sex? witchcraft? paganism? taboos? homosexuality?
bisexuality? snuff sex? child sex (trying to purify)?

The rituals are the same. The advantage Jesus has is that he was a man, not a whirly-dirly entity with super powers,
cape. Satan is primal - 7 sins (though the Catholic Church added more recently).

E.g. Luke 11:11 "Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead?

E.g. single palmar crease [Palmar creases develop while the baby is growing in the womb, usually by the 12th week of
gestation. A single palmar crease appears in approximately 1 out of 30 people. Males are twice as likely as females to have
this condition.]

* Down syndrome
* Aarskog syndrome
* Cohen syndrome
* Fetal alcohol syndrome
* Trisomy 13
* Rubella syndrome
* Turner syndrome
* Klinefelter syndrome
* Pseudohypoparathyroidism
* Gonadal dysgenesis
* Cri du chat syndrome

E.g. ad infinitum

Last edited by no caste; 01-17-2010 at 03:10 AM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:14 AM   #25
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all. I watched the video and here is my point of view. I agree with the core of his message. Being "The message of Jesus was bothering the human elite because it has the power to free the human race with time."

I don't agree with his perspective on what is about to unfold. But I want to stick a bit on Jesus's message.

Jesus came here and he was the message. He showed us a way to be that can not be manipulated or controlled. He showed us a way that every human being has at reach on a path of global brotherhood and understanding of Creation. A way to become more. To be in synchronicity with the flow of evolution, of creative energy that shapes realities. A way to be in harmony with all the source of all that exist in a relation of Love with Creation. A way that opens up an inner relation with Spirit who inhabit everyone of us. An inner wisdom, an inner knowledge of what Creation says about itself.

His message is more than ever of Prime importance. A message that over the years got a bit scorch. But we all know, with a closer look, that it still has much power in itself, if one walks on this path for a time. The institutional church has obviously been infiltrated at a given level able to manipulated the "real story" and "real parole". I see two "churches". The institutional and the other. The one that is influenced by this very same soul who has been here by the man known as Jesus of Nazareth.

I call it the "church of the people". A church that symbolize the humans on earth, christian or not it does not matter, who follow the path of Creation's will for all that exist. A hard path, but a path followed today by many at this moment. A path that transform the future for the best of all. In respect of Freewill and respect of life in all form. It is the church of the people influenced by Christ himself. The one he sees from his perspective.

But not exclusively of Christ, it would be sad to forget all the saints of human history. Of all cultures, all time, all religions are a family of human who constantly bless ourselves with their powerful power of Creation because of their source connected consciousness. The "angels", beings of higher dimensions, who are guardians of the divine realms from where our manifested reality is lovingly maintained by consciousness. Our brothers and sisters of the Galaxy who work behind the scenes to wake us up to a larger perspective of our universe.

That is why it become a mistake to tag the religion on the soul. Calling it church is not even appropriate because it does not encompass enough. From their perspective, it is not about religion, it is about those on the "path to the Source".

More than ever, the core message of the Christ, the one we all know deep inside that may free us from destruction, slavery, tyranny, oppression, pollution, etc... is of Prime importance. Arguing on the words are not living these "words". May we become one day a vast human family of "Blessers" who embrace the future with hopes and joy. Let the tags on the floor and stay focused on the path to the Source.

So yes, there is something powerful enough in the life of Jesus to bother the elite at a point of stepping in and taking control of the "show". What is it? It is said, and it is true, that you become what you contemplate. If you just contemplate (imagine/visualize) with openness and dedication the hologram of what you can remember of Christ, in a particular event, you will little by little integrate the soul of Christ in your ego. It is also true for any other contemplation, good or bad.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 01-17-2010 at 03:19 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote