Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 07-19-2009, 08:24 AM   #1
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Kids are the target

It seems to me that our children, because of their "purity" and loving energy, are the target for destruction. Think of the hate, fear, sadness and LOW energy that would be created to hold humanity down by vaccinating the children.

Threaten the children, OUR weak spot, there trojan horse.

My two sense...

Last edited by sammytray; 07-19-2009 at 08:27 AM.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 04:37 PM   #2
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Kids are the target

They only target the kids because they KNOW parents won't stand up for
their kids... Parents let their kids get beat, at school... Ya Ya, parents do
LIP SERVICE... That's It...

Do they go to PTA meetings; or shopping...? School plays or video games...?

They do it...!!! Cause, they know they 'Can.' Majority of Kids Now get FAT
at abt nine years old... What's that tell you...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
It seems to me that our children, because of their "purity" and loving energy, are the target for destruction. Think of the hate, fear, sadness and LOW energy that would be created to hold humanity down by vaccinating the children.

Threaten the children, OUR weak spot, there trojan horse.

My two sense...
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:43 PM   #3
sleepingnomore

That's BS Tango. Parents do stand up for their kids. Maybe not all but in any large group you'll have that. Do you have kids? I think if you did you wouldn't even post something like this.

Of course our children are targets they always have been. The war for their minds and it's a neverending battle for parents to counteract the cultural war of the youth's mind, we don't always win but to say we don't even try is not accurate at all.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:19 PM   #4
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Yep, there are 2year old children running around with 10 to 20 "immunization" shots in them. Now I think that is sick, God or the creator did not build humans with injection ports! WTF PEOPLE!!! WAKE UP!!
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:04 PM   #5
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Any one missing with my kid will find out how big a pile of sh*t they stepped in . If any attempt to mess with the welfare of my child is brought forward then they better be prepared for a fight and I`m not talking just legal
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:23 PM   #6
sleepingnomore

I agree with you Northern Boy. Most parents would fight to the death for their kids. The problem is that by the time they realise something is wrong it's too late.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:27 PM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Parents should be aware first.....and they should have started by not taking them to McDonald's for meals...(it's just a small example to illustrate the point)
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:39 PM   #8
sleepingnomore

Some of us have always done that.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:42 PM   #9
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Any one missing with my kid will find out how big a pile of sh*t they stepped in . If any attempt to mess with the welfare of my child is brought forward then they better be prepared for a fight and I`m not talking just legal
Don't have kids yet, but my attitude is no different!

Old 07-19-2009, 09:50 PM   #10
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I raised kids... The larger percent of parents don't do squat... I've seen it dealt with it. Do not read to their kids, do sports [activity] with their kids,
leave the kids with a TV or on the 'puter, A friend (neighbor) brought his
grandchild to me... The child needed to learn colours and how to spell the
basic colors also had to learn to count to 100. I had 1 week to get the
task done for school... I made it a game, in five days she named, spelled
all her colors. Before she could only count to 15, by Thurs. she could count
to 100 or more. My friend asked me what the problem was... I told him the
truth... His 28 y.o. daughter is LAZY, FAT, N' sits around watching TV N'
eating in their great room, talking on the phone...

On Friday, I took him and his granddaughter out to eat... During the meal, I asked his grand daughter (5 y.o.) what she did to her mother... She said "My mother said I annoy her" I looked at my friend and said " SEE." I asked how
she annoyed her mom. She said she asks her mom something while mom is
watching TV......

Enough Said...

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
That's BS Tango. Parents do stand up for their kids. Maybe not all but in any large group you'll have that. Do you have kids? I think if you did you wouldn't even post something like this.

Of course our children are targets they always have been. The war for their minds and it's a neverending battle for parents to counteract the cultural war of the youth's mind, we don't always win but to say we don't even try is not accurate at all.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:08 PM   #11
sleepingnomore

Good for you Tango, but to generalise that parents in general don't do squat because you saw it when you "raised kids" (still don't know if that means you had your own kids), is unfair.

I'm not going to trade tit for tat with you, but I could. We all love our kids and do what has to be done for their safety and wellbeing, that doesn't prevent others like authorities and schools from going behind our backs and trying to mess with our kids. They have always done it. They need to be exposed more often.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:28 PM   #12
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I'm not going to trade tit for tat with you, but I could. We all love our kids and do what has to be done for their safety and wellbeing, that doesn't prevent others like authorities and schools from going behind our backs and trying to mess with our kids. They have always done it. They need to be exposed more often.
Proper parents provide the safety that their children need or they are not proper parents, and that's why the state needs to step in, to parent your children for you. It sucks that life is a gauntlet but that is the weapon that our captors choose in this reality.

If parents really care about their children, they will do and adapt to what is needed. The tiger needs to fight predators from their young. The parents are flawed if their children are suffering, sorry to be cruel, but that is the truth. Parents are responsible for their children, or the state will step in. Check to see if your children are your responsibility or the states, then pitch your complaint. If your signed up your child for the state to take care of them, then stop bitching! Does you child have s SSN? Do some research!
Old 07-20-2009, 12:08 AM   #13
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

A ' responsible parent ' wouldn't send their children into THAT enviroment...
You change schools. I talked everyday when I dropped them off at school &
picked them up after... We took turns reading to each other. Newspaper or
magazine articles. Even when they had grown. I took them to work with me,
Took them flying with me, I introduced them to business. Even taught them
how to use a weapon to protect themselves. Showed them how to draft a
deed; how to write a will, showed them all the legal forms. How to calulate
using a mill rate, How to write a contract... And, we read the Constitution
and broke it down... The same with the Bill of Rights... Etc. I even took
them in the voting booth with me [education] and we watched the local
process.

Yes, I had MY OWN; but I also helped relatives with theirs...

Tit for tat... I, don't do that; banter thang. But, You go ahead,
I'll be on a different thread, moving on. That's what Liars
[Lawyers] do. They argue and banter to get money...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Good for you Tango, but to generalise that parents in general don't do squat because you saw it when you "raised kids" (still don't know if that means you had your own kids), is unfair.

Old 07-20-2009, 02:58 AM   #14
sleepingnomore

I know a bait and flame when I see it. I don't play that game.

Do you really think any school is going to be safe? They're setting up to give out the vaccines.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:44 AM   #15
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Is it just me or is there just a lot of fear mongering all over the board. Not only that it seems to have intensified.

I find it rather amusing that people can make generalizations like parents don't care about their children. I'm sure a lot of parents out there do care about the well-being of their child though granted there are some that could be chucked out of the gene pool for all of their parenting abilities.

When a dead-beat parent doesn't spend enough time with their child to be with them..to get to know them..be their friend as well as their parent and just let them run wild then yes, I can see the government stepping in.

Is it good for the child? Not necessarily. It is good in one regard that it takes them away from an endangering environment but then it can also put them into another one.

The energy on this board has changed for the worse. Why? I don't really know. The threads for actual worthwhile causes like the supplication for healing are all being overwhelmed by the ****.

All the practical advise seems to have been buried.

What are we left with?

Doom, doom, doom and more doom. The end of the world, flu and vaccinations. Oh yes. Can't forget the children will all be done for unless we do something.

Just how many times will you move the kid around from school to school to school? All you're doing is running away instead of standing your ground and speaking up. Talk to the head of the school board. Oh wait...likely all government entities are bad and anyone who gets paid a lot. Don't trust anyone.

Better go build a commune and hide. I guess people had better go make their own communities and say **** the rest of society. I'm only going to help the people like me..the enlightened individuals. The rest of them can go hang.

That, folks doesn't help the society in which we all live in. I'm actually glad to know Mother Theresa isn't around anymore. I think she'd cry to see and hear what people are doing. Segregating.

Talk about divide and conquer.

Winter Wolf

Last edited by WinterWolf; 07-20-2009 at 06:21 AM.
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 05:56 AM   #16
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
Is it just me or is there just a lot of fear mongering all over the board. Not only that it seems to have intensified.

I find it rather amusing that people can make generalizations like parents don't care about their children. I'm sure a lot of parents out there do care about the well-being of their child though granted there are some that could be chucked out of the gene pool for all of their parenting abilities.
I could not have said it any better...right on.

About the children....shame on the parents....not the children. They are what we made them..and let them become influenced by...we as parents have responsibility! It lies in our hands if we're having problems with the children

Last edited by Karen; 08-13-2009 at 06:49 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:17 AM   #17
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I could not have said it any better...right on.

About the children....shame on the parents....not the children. They are what we made them..and let them become influenced by...we as parents have responsibility! It lies in our hands if we're having problems with the children
exactly. I think that parenting skills are deteriorating everywhere. Every day i can hear TV on with cartoons on it for a few hours a day in my neighbour's apartment for their young son to watch. Students in schools do not like physical education byt they like playing video games...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:58 PM   #18
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, most parents subjectively "care" and "love" their children, however, they are mostly ignorant about what defines care and love.
Love and care to most of them is a feel good event.

Just yesterday I see a toddler at a birthday party, he's still in diapers walking around sucking on a dr pepper making wincing facial expressions.

I do not have children, never wanted any. But it's my experience being on this planet for 57 yrs (thank you all who wished me happy birthday Wednesday)... that MOST parents lack in knowledge about what defines "CARE". My own siblings (grandparents) care more about their grandkids seeing all the new movies, having all the new toys and are not taking care with their diets, what they give them to eat blows my mind!

Ever see the Dog Whisperer show?... it's all about how to educate and TRAIN the dog owners... same parallel with parents.

My hat is off to those of you who truly care & educate your chilren & grandchildren, but I see this is not true with MOST parents, period!
How ya doin' Tango?
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:16 PM   #19
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent observations Moxie... And, You don't have kids... We are all what
we EAT, DRINK, and allow injected in our bodies. I don't allow cell phones
around me, But, I see todders playing with cell phones liike its a toy...
Parents, just don't THINK. A cell phone, first is mis-named; a cell is an area
of coverage of a antenna in the Micro Wave range... The energy is used to
cook food by vibrating the moisture in the food. Sooo, they give this receiver
to a baby to PLAY WITH ? How stupid it THAT. Micro Waves are nothing to
mess with... They COOK tissue. Think about THAT next time you take a call.

Care... To me means Protect. In all ways. My kids (grown) still don't like
candy. They were NOT given candy growing up. They don't like it today.
They like goood FOOD. Fruits. Veggie's. Fish. OUR job as parents is to
educate. TV is ' programming ' [To tell you a vision] that's why they call it
a program. It tricks the mind... The REAL Problem is NOW. People are FAT
because of their diet. Sittin in front of a TV. Watching someone else Run,
Sweat, Play, Think...

I'm Done...

Moxie, How U doin' Sweet Pea. I just sent to YOU... How am I doin'...

With respect for the one's that " Get It ",

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Yes, most parents subjectively "care" and "love" their children, however, they are mostly ignorant about what defines care and love.
Love and care to most of them is a feel good event.

Just yesterday I see a toddler at a birthday party, he's still in diapers walking around sucking on a dr pepper making wincing facial expressions.

I do not have children, never wanted any. But it's my experience being on this planet for 57 yrs (thank you all who wished me happy birthday Wednesday)... that MOST parents lack in knowledge about what defines "CARE". My own siblings (grandparents) care more about their grandkids seeing all the new movies, having all the new toys and are not taking care with their diets, what they give them to eat blows my mind!

Ever see the Dog Whisperer show?... it's all about how to educate and TRAIN the dog owners... same parallel with parents.

My hat is off to those of you who truly care & educate your chilren & grandchildren, but I see this is not true with MOST parents, period!
How ya doin' Tango?
Old 07-21-2009, 02:52 AM   #20
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Gotta love how you all back each other up. Very cliquish.

I'm just astounded how a person can say "most parents" and seemingly act like they speak for those parents who are supposedly ignorant of what defines care and love.

I'm sure there are a large number of people out there who can't find their *sshole from the hole in the wall too.

Oh..OH! I absolutely love how you lot pat each other on the back after saying respect to those who, "get it."

I'm not even going to bother addressing the other posts. You will continue on your merry way and I will continue on my path. Feel free to hang out with all of the people who supposedly "get it."

Do you really, truly "get it?"

If you do then you really don't have much else to learn do you since you "get it."

I won't explain myself further either as it would be pointless.

Winter Wolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 07:09 AM   #21
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

One of my concerns is that our children today represent the humans of MANY, MANY tomorrows. I believe any agenda being perpertrated now is to control the many generations of future mankind.

Maybe if we adults become more 'childlike' a balancing effect can take place. The future is moldable, what can we learn from the little ones in our lives?

I must say, the s..t we pump into our kids (food, games, TV, belief systems etc..) is probably more deadly than any vaccination. (vaccinations are deadly) - the perfect plan.

What are we going to do differently for our children (raising them) now that alot of 'truth' (or at least some of it) has been revealed?

Harmony and balance or fail.

Last edited by sammytray; 07-21-2009 at 07:12 AM.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 01:04 PM   #22
sleepingnomore

This thread is representative of exactly what is wrong with our entire global society. These selfrighteous idiots that posted that they know what's best for everyone and everyone else is dangerous are laughable. Keep digging up your support from buddies. We are all laughing!
Old 07-21-2009, 02:54 PM   #23
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I offered my observation of parents, generally speaking and my vocabulary did not contain viscious words as the preceding post (sleepingnomore's) that was, by design, inflicted, and, even by now, has not been amended (did you know you could do that?)

In light of the thread title, Children are the Targets, we are all someone's child and we have all been targeted via the media & institutions by design, and yes, SammyTray, a very effective design.

That, together w/whatever family upbringing we had are causal of ignorance, apathy & repeating behavior patterns, including diet, the willingness to accept vaccinations, and being mean spirited.

The word I chose, Ignorance, is not a euphamism for stupid. Yes, I do believe that there are levels of care and love. It begins by accepting responsibility for what you know and using what you know in the Now and future w/your children, yourself & others.

That's what you do differently once you've learned a higher level of knowledge.

Last edited by Moxie; 07-22-2009 at 01:26 AM.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:36 PM   #24
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

If you've ever taught someone to read... showed them math skills...
Did homework daily with them " Without giving them the Answers "
You can see them improve with ' Pride.' It's the discovery process
that is sooo encouraging. Kids just love to learn.

I think this thread can be looked at two ways... The doer's and the
takers... Either you take responsibility for educating your children or
push that reponsibility on someone else. And, blame the teacher for
the child Not learning. We ' teach ' kids to talk, then tell them to Shut
Up. What's with That... Show them what healthy food is. Than hand
them a soda, instead of juice or water. All the learning takes place in
the home enviroment, by example. Do as we say, not as we do, never
works.

A filmmaker was over for a visit yesterday, he brought his 4 y.o. with him.
asked if I had a globe... His 4 y.o. showed me everything a 12 y.o. should
know about the planet including where the different animals come from.
I asked the little guy if he wanted something to drink... I brought out,
milk, orange juice, lime juice, pineapple juice. He picked orange juice.
I asked if he was hungry he said he was. I opened the refrig. and asked
what he wanted. He picked watermelon and pineapple. I told him they
were my favorites... He ate as we watched the movie " Bolt." Nice kid,
a perfect reflection of his parents.

Teach our children what is good for them and lead by example... What is
good for their body AND show them what is 'bad' for them...

The one's on the thread that blame others or someone ' messes ' with your
kid. " We are ALL what WE do..." If, we communicate with our kids, we
know what is going on.

YES... There, are Good schools... It's up to us to place our kids in learning
enviroments. Fear means NOT EDUCATED.

I'm not pointing fingers... So, don't complain to me! I didn't give you that
baby. You did... Live with it. It's the one's that tell us to ' Shut Up ' and
go along to get along that have a problem. Every Action has a Reaction.

It is True that like minds group together... That is why I don't understand
the negative posts. If your Not happy on the forum why are You here.
Unless, your being paid to post your negative agenda. For those "we see you." YOU ARE WHAT YOU DO...

Trooly,

Tango
Old 07-21-2009, 06:34 PM   #25
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

no i think the target is humanity in general. they dont need any of us anymore. they will have alrady weeded out (in their eyes) the worthy and intelligent. think of all those underground bases and people staffing them. the vaccines are prioritised yes but they plan on giving everyone them.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote