Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-08-2008, 10:38 AM   #26
asclepius888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Collier... MUST WATCH VIDEO... Andromoden Contactee

What is being kept in the dark from the masses is a future event governments and religious organisations go to great lengths in hiding. A period of cleansing, rebirth and earth changers that have since been foretold for centuraries on end. Our ancient ancestors have given us ample warning to prepare for it and the question remains, are YOU prepared?

Today, there are many prophetic convergences in circulation, that try to explain what those convergence may be, although no one is for certain and most of them are pure speculation to date. Although there is one creditable source that should be given every creedence, one that belongs to the indigenous cultures across the world. Who in ancient times foretell of mother earth, going through cycles of death, resurrection and rebirth. From thereon springs new life, a new world and new beginings.

Of the more familiar prophecies, speak of the coming events of the messiah, the anti-christ, apocalyptic events, UFO contact, the thinning of the veil, domination by the NWO, WWIII, depopulation, galactic shift, photon-belt, solar storms and the entire list goes on, and those events are indeed taking place in the minds of many.

If we go back to more recent times, to those of Leonardo’s Da Vinci, who may have provided us a clue, in his painting of the last supper, lurks a hidden message Dan Brown may have overlooked.

He clearly depicts in his painting the four seasons, the solar messiah worshipped by pagan beliefs, Stonehenge, and one of the apostles pointing upwards, to an archway directly above the doorway. The doorway of St Michael’s Church, located in Solon France, showing the serpent bearer; Ophiuchius (13th real sun constellation), as so cleverly pointed out by Nostradamus. A fabrication?, a mere coincidence? or a reference as clear as plain astrology? The 8 pointed star is a Gnostic symbol, known as the octagram of creation and its astrological prediction for its convergence, remains to be seen (Dec 21, 2012?).

I am grateful that my survial instincts have served me well and have nothing to do with being influenced by the Illuminati or some demonic force, period. I come from a indigenous background that goes all the way back ancient times and until recently, been striped of a culture that was rich in every aspect of perserving and living perfectly in harmony with mother earth. To all the ignorant, do your home work and get your heads out of the sand.

Please consider the the videos below:

2012 Secrets Revealed-Chapter 1, Part 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOBDVKL7YDQ

Hopi prophecy 2012 Rare video part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB9gqjZ9_IQ

final note: nothing is set in stone
asclepius888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:45 PM   #27
duffster
Avalon Senior Member

Oiran Thankyou for posting Alex Colliers new video I did not know he was back in the game

As a few people have said an interview with Alex on Project Camelot would be great to see
duffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:06 PM   #28
QtesUKStoke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffster View Post
Oiran Thankyou for posting Alex Colliers new video I did not know he was back in the game

As a few people have said an interview with Alex on Project Camelot would be great to see

agreed very interesting indeed, and thx for the post Oiran, gota b honest never come across him before, seemed too have slipped through the net.
QtesUKStoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:22 PM   #29
EQUINOX

Fascinating video very enlightning
Old 09-08-2008, 05:40 PM   #30
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Alex is great. Below is a link on You Tube to Alex Colliers most recent 2008 lecture. Enjoy it everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J_gcCaGFu8
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:16 AM   #31
apostacy

Thank you for sharing the Alex Collier interview. It has strengthened my resolve to stand firmly planted in the nurturing and expanding of truth/spirit. Simply astounding. Namaste
Old 09-09-2008, 05:25 AM   #32
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
Alex is great. Below is a link on You Tube to Alex Colliers most recent 2008 lecture. Enjoy it everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J_gcCaGFu8
I'm on part 5 now. Just amazing. Thank you for sharing this.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:36 AM   #33
Proserpinian
Avalon Senior Member

I have had this idea in my head for quite some time about these Andromedans that Colier talks to. One of the physical descriptions for I think both Morinea and Visaeus was that they were blue skinned. Now I don't know if anybody else might have made this connection, and if you guys think this idea may be bunk feel free to tell me so, I just want to put it out there. I was wondering if there is any connections to the Andromedans and some of the Hindu gods, since a good deal of them had blue skin. Coincidence? Were the Andromedans perhaps ancient astronauts to this planet and later exalted as gods by the local humans? Just figured I'd drop that idea in the pond, let me know what your thoughts on this are. Thanks
Proserpinian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:01 AM   #34
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

I just watched the 1994 interview and took a short glimpse at the 2008 youtube video.

And at first i must say: It's unbelievable how only 14 years can change a person. When i watched the 1994 Collier he reminded me very on Marlon Brando or Keith Mitchell who played the discoveror Captain James Cook in a 1980's Miniseries.

But anyways.

I never heard of Collier before, but i must say that I immediately got the feeling by watching the 1994 interview that this man deeply believes in his words and that's impressing.

But there are some problems:
I think he didnt really understand the physical concept of the 10 (11) dimensions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySBaYMESb8o&feature=user

And there's also another issue that let me doubt his words:

According to Billy Meier,
- there's no other contact person on earth than him
- there is almost one Alien Race who is visiting us reguarly, the humanoid Plejaren
- Reptillians are not real
- Beings are always reincarnated on the planet they died on, there's is no "inter-universal soul-travelling"
- one cannot change history if one travels back in time - infinite universal law

I also have my problems with Billy Meier because of his claim to absoluteness and that he claims to be the reborn Jesus and Mohammed and because of his claim to be the last prophet, that only he knows the truth and that all others are liars or idiots.

But what me let tend more to Billy Meier than to Collier is this much more positive vision of humans, Aliens, the big enigma of life and life after death.
I dont like fear-mongering versions like the one Collier stated in the interview and also David Icke always does.
For me it's totally ridiculous that there are space travelling - so they are high advanced - reptiloid beings who came to us to live mainly in the underground beneath us and to eat us.
C'mon folks! We cannot believe such things.
Ever heard of sea travelling discovering cannibals in human history?

Civilizations who are such high advanced wouldnt do this.
I think this Reptilian-issue is something deep in us, a primal fear: the snake ever since sybolized the evil and so it's clear that bad and mean Aliens have to be Snakemen. That's a cultural-pychological thing nothing more.

What me also desturbs on Collier's story is that all these dozen of Alien races seem to have nothing else to do than to visit our tiny blue planet.
We're taking ourselves much too serious - it's a kind of restablishing the geocentric world view.

I thought since Kopernikus we got rid off this false believe.

Last edited by King Lear; 09-09-2008 at 10:22 AM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:30 AM   #35
atama
Avalon Senior Member

have you seen his moon and mars lecture? i saw this and thought of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADAuZ...eature=related
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:30 PM   #36
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atama View Post
have you seen his moon and mars lecture? i saw this and thought of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADAuZ...eature=related

Thanks for the link atama i watched it

Collier mentions several star-systems where the Lyrians fled to, two of them are Antares and Tau Ceti.

It's pretty strange because, Anteres is a such huge sun! Compared to our sun it is as big as our sun compared to a ping-pong ball!
And Tau Ceti is a sun/star which is a bit smaller than our sun but with much lesser activity.

So the question is: How can Humanoids live in systems with such extreme suns???
Old 09-09-2008, 12:33 PM   #37
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

hmm.....
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:10 PM   #38
HallieBallie
Avalon Senior Member

When someone wants to see those movies from google or yahoo at a time he wants it, not just into a webbrowser.

He can download Miro, it's freeware and open source.

http://www.getmiro.com

Miro 1.2 - Turn your computer into an internet TV.
Download Miro to watch free internet video channels and play any video file.

Have fun
HallieBallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:48 PM   #39
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
For me it's totally ridiculous that there are space travelling - so they are high advanced - reptiloid beings who came to us to live mainly in the underground beneath us and to eat us.
I know many people (roughly 90% of the world) who would say the same thing to you, for believing in Aliens and conspiracy theories.

The analogy is almost refreshing
Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:00 AM   #40
Excalibur
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post

Ever heard of sea travelling discovering cannibals in human history?
I know it sounds crazy, but the first images of a live giant squid in its natural habitat were taken in 2004. If we don't know what is at the bottom of our own oceans, there is probably all kinds of crazy creatures that have evolved out in space, and if they have the capability of space travel, they certainly have the technology to hide themselves if they chose not to be seen. Reminds me of a quote from one Verbal Kint from 'The Usual Supects': "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist".
Excalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:12 AM   #41
Allan
Avalon Senior Member

I would love to see him interviewed by Bill and Kerry!
Allan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:09 AM   #42
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
Billy Myer and his omnipotence! *sigh*

If you understand the concept of alternate timelines, the stories of Orion Cube and the efforts to move earth towards an unknown future, would u judge someone based on failed predictions?

I am glad that Alex Collier is back. Some of his claims are outlandish like the ones made by John Lear. But, if the fact that earth is hollow is true, it explains the mystery of Dark Matter in physics. Our values of gravitational constant G and mass of earth are just wrong. But that'd also mean that all the satellite deploying agencies all over the world (like NASA) will have a different gravitational physics. Just WOW!
billy meier and his imnopitence? when did billy ever claim to be omnipotent. he has claimed to be nothing more than you or I. just a man. no better, no worse. and don't even get me started on the analysis of his physical evidence, something that alex has none of. i'm not saying alex is a liar and billy is not. what i am saying is that alex has nothing to support his words other than more words. billy has photos, videos, audio samples, metal alloy samples, all of which have been analyzed by the best technology that is currently available, a loooong list of prophecies and predictions that have come to pass, and much more than that. yes, some of billy's prophecies have not been fulfilled yet. the key point here is that alex has made many many predictions that never occured, not because of alternate timelines, but because they were so ridiculous in the first place. looking at ALL of the evidence, which i cannot even begin to list, it seems to me that billy has a superior track record.

in the video from 97 he specifically says that ALL human life in our galaxy came from lyra. i find this pretty hard to swallow for obvious reasons.

alex mentions people with blue skin, something that can be found in the meier contact notes.

the device they put on alex's head to remind him of who he was is also found in the meier contact notes

alex says the moon is artificial. yet again, something that can be found in the meier contact notes

i only watched the first video and pulled out 3 pieces of information that can be found in meiers contact notes. i could watch the other 11 videos and keep going but i'm sure nobody who is interested in this thread wants me to do that
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:36 AM   #43
Atk1d
Avalon Senior Member

Although I cannot speak Of Alex, I have recently finished the series on Billy Mier, I have watched a new Video about Him(The silent revolution of Truth) and WOW, I would agree, still has yet to be proven a hoax.
As for he being the only contactee, perhaps, whom I to say ,there is so much out there, hard to weed through it all, hard to decipher truth from fiction, I do beleive though, that on a spiritual leval, there are more contactees, one such individual might be Dr. Robert Monroe, (astral Travel) Far Journeys, he details his continued experience, along with meeting Souls who do travel here from other star systems,some who get caught in the hype of being human, others are merely visiting.

Yet it might be just a manifistation of our thoughts to keeps us ......well..sane or we're all nuts
Atk1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:34 AM   #44
heartofhearts

!

Last edited by heartofhearts; 09-11-2008 at 08:38 AM.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:17 AM   #45
Excalibur
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atk1d View Post
Although I cannot speak Of Alex, I have recently finished the series on Billy Mier, I have watched a new Video about Him(The silent revolution of Truth) and WOW, I would agree, still has yet to be proven a hoax.
As for he being the only contactee, perhaps, whom I to say ,there is so much out there, hard to weed through it all, hard to decipher truth from fiction, I do beleive though, that on a spiritual leval, there are more contactees, one such individual might be Dr. Robert Monroe, (astral Travel) Far Journeys, he details his continued experience, along with meeting Souls who do travel here from other star systems,some who get caught in the hype of being human, others are merely visiting.
When I read Robert Monroe's 1971 classic "Journey's Out of the Body" I knew this guy was way ahead of his time, a real trailblazer and pioneer. I liked that he tried to understand what he was experiencing on a scientific basis and that led him to develop his Hemi-Sync technology. I believe he was a sound/radio engineer at one point, so his background was in acoustics and frequencies. Monroe had connections to a US Military remote viewing project called "Project Stargate". That was before the term 'remote viewing' was even coined. Whatever secrets he may have known went with him to the grave in 1995...what a shame. He would have been a great candidate to try and track down and interview for Project Camelot. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Monroe
Excalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:22 AM   #46
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

I like Alex Collier i feel like is message is so simple. Love All and love yourself. Work together for peace. Can't we all agree on that?
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:28 PM   #47
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atk1d View Post
As for he being the only contactee, perhaps, whom I to say ,there is so much out there, hard to weed through it all, hard to decipher truth from fiction, I do beleive though, that on a spiritual leval, there are more contactees, one such individual might be Dr. Robert Monroe
i wasn't implying that billy is the only contactee. there are certainly many others. but my point was that when billy was told he was the only contactee (at the time he was told this. they may have contacted more people since then) for the pleiadians specifically, not all ET races. alex collier claims he was also a pleiadian contactee when this information was given to billy. therefore, if what billy says is true, and i believe it is, then alex MUST be lying. again, that's IF what billy says is true, though i can neither verify or falsify that.
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:13 PM   #48
Arcane Son
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse10 View Post
I was very enthralled with alex collier..watched all the videos....and still keep open mind, however i did see an older video seminar the gave ..mentioning dates of cataclysmic occurances...and nothing of the sort happened!! sooo, i am sure that he is informed and does have valuable info..just not all of it is correct!
One thing he always stressed was that when his Andromedan contacts gave him dates and predictions was that it was all just based on probabilities. The A's are a very scientific and mathematical race and they viewed our Earth time stream and it's events as probabilities. They always acknowledged us as very powerful creators who have the ability and potential to change Earth events for the better.

From what I understand many of the ET races have lost the extreme passion and emotion that we humans still have. Many ET's have become very focused on the mental body. A good example is the greys. They become so mentally focused that they lost their emotional body and could no longer even mate and create new life hence many of the abductions and expirements they were conducting on the human race trying to boost their race which was dying.

If what the A's say is true we are genetic and spiritual royalty that have been heavily manipulated for thousands of years to hold us back. In the near future once we get back on track and in alignment with god and the universe and the cosmic plan we are going to change the whole game. Many of the benevolent races and the A's themselves want us to give them a genetic boost and to share what is locked within us.

Only time and history will tell how the human race will fare but I am hopefull.
Arcane Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:51 AM   #49
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Flooding of threads me don't likes, young Padawan.

This post me sees for the 3rd time now.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:03 AM   #50
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

everything alex is saying resonates so loudly with me

this video is a big ringing bell
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote