Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 07-20-2009, 12:42 AM   #26
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Information from Dr. Bill Deagle

its a double shot in the uk we have 60 million vaccines coming so that is 30 million ready to go.. uk= uninformed scared sheep in the main.. the 30 million vaccines will be snapped up ina jiffy a we say.. school kids , hospitals , old peoples homes and pregnant women are mant to be priorities.. so i think tghey will be busy.. those that refuse the shot will not have to taek avoidance measures until 2010 i think..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:43 AM   #27
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think it's nice to refer to peple as "uninformed sheep in the main."

That implies that you have no compassion for people, regardless of their choices. They will follow their own paths, whatever they may be.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:44 AM   #28
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

I'm a "little" on the fence in regards to Deagle, but would never turn away from any information or perspective he has to share.

You have to also keep in mind that these people coming forward rather you believe them are not, are still tied to their individual personalities. Personalities have a way of filtering into people's communication skills and style, so that can be a part of his doom and gloom. Or he could quite simply be removing the coat of sugar.
You will also notice that there are commonalities amongst highly intelligent people, one being a tendency to speak fast.

In regards to his predictions, I've noticed that all of the contactees or whistle blowers whom attached dates to their information were incorrect. I believe they've all learned a lesson from that, and have also noticed that each of them no longer are in the prediction business, but only sharing the possible scenarios. I think they all made a mistake in trying to assess a specific time of occurrence with their information.

Regarding selling products. Some things you can't give away free if you wanted to. You have to keep in mind, these individuals because of what they are doing and saying (especially in the medical profession) are not likely to be hired by an unawake employer or industry whom his information exploits. Don't know if you seen his presentation on YouTube, but he literally put the medical industry, doctors, including friends in the hot seat. Additionally, if they are legitimate whistleblowers via government, then I'm sure the government has made it difficult for them to make a living as well. Therefore, at some point (especially in regards to medicines/supplements) you have to charge for the committment you have made to provide things to people that is generating a cost to themselves.

Lastly, I'm going to look into not only the injunctinon piece, but the steps suggested via the Burgenmeister lawsuit. I will also take some action in my own way that I will not share via the internet. You are right, action is needed before the reality arrives.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:45 AM   #29
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Dr Deagle is very obviously very educated and informed.
An articulate super intelligent man.

However also appears to be a 'fear junkie' Ive never heard so much doom and gloom than listening to all of his project camelot interviews including the latest phonecall.

Seems to believe that everything will lead to a 'worse case scenario'.
In Oz that is something we call 'Murphy's Law'.

I enjoy listening to 'Dr Doom' regardless for his perspective and insights.
Sounds to me like he enjoys playing both sides of the coin.

I personally cannot and will not live in a constant state of fear. If anyone is on here, SNAP OUT OF IT.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:08 AM   #30
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

That implies that you have no compassion for people, regardless of their choices. They will follow their own paths, whatever they may be.
yeah i thoght that when i wrote it, reality is harsh isnt it.. some people will refuse to wake up.. wake up those that will listen or move on for those that wont.. i cant help it if people want to stay plugged into hte matrix.. thats a tuff lesson to learn. you cant help everyone
Old 07-20-2009, 01:11 AM   #31
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I personally cannot and will not live in a constant state of fear. If anyone is on here, SNAP OUT OF IT.
this site is about being prepared and getting a group of people together that know whats happening.. that is about as fearless as we can get is it not.. knowledge = less fear. make of the info what you will . take from it what you will. what has fear got to do with anything he said? non of it scared me
Old 07-20-2009, 01:27 AM   #32
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
yeah i thoght that when i wrote it, reality is harsh isnt it.. some people will refuse to wake up.. wake up those that will listen or move on for those that wont.. i cant help it if people want to stay plugged into hte matrix.. thats a tuff lesson to learn. you cant help everyone
Some people don't even know what's going on in their own minds! That doesn't make them sheep though.

Sheep willingly allow themselves to be brought to the slaughter. Some folks just only know what they know.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:32 AM   #33
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Changing your avatar would make your words more believable.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:37 AM   #34
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Changing your avatar would make your words more believable.
Except that I view the avatar as sarcastic.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:38 AM   #35
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
this site is about being prepared and getting a group of people together that know whats happening.. that is about as fearless as we can get is it not.. knowledge = less fear. make of the info what you will . take from it what you will. what has fear got to do with anything he said? non of it scared me
You answered your own question. No argument there.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:47 AM   #36
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
...Lastly, I'm going to look into not only the injunctinon piece, but the steps suggested via the Burgenmeister lawsuit...
I find what she has done confusing, because it has been described as "filing charges", but she is a journalist, not a district attorney. The FBI may not act on what she told them. She hasn't sued anyone. But I need to study her information. Maybe everything we need to file a petition for injunction is already there in what she has put together...
Old 07-20-2009, 01:49 AM   #37
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I find what she has done confusing, because it has been described as "filing charges", but she is a journalist, not a district attorney. The FBI may not act on what she told them. She hasn't sued anyone. But I need to study her information. Maybe everything we need to file a petition for injunction is already there in what she has put together...
Unless I'm wrong journalists can file for information under the Freedom Of Information Act. Perhaps there are exceptions that would allow her to do so?
Old 07-20-2009, 02:16 AM   #38
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Unless I'm wrong journalists can file for information under the Freedom Of Information Act. Perhaps there are exceptions that would allow her to do so?
I think anyone can file for information under FOIA. But she wasn't trying to get information, she was providing information alleging bioterrorism.

She did this in Austria with the State Prosecutor's office as well as with the FBI. I understand an investigation is going on in Austria based on what she did but I wonder whether our FBI will do anything...
Old 07-20-2009, 02:18 AM   #39
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Except that I view the avatar as sarcastic.
I wish you would change it. It gets on my nerves!! It's distracting when I'm trying to think about things said. No offense intended...
Old 07-20-2009, 03:34 AM   #40
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramik View Post
C'mon guys. Talk about wishful thinking. I'm hopeful like everyone else but this is 2009, I think they can accurately keep track of who's been vaccinated and who hasn't.

You don't even need an absurd amount of man power to enforce mandatory vaccination. Once its made mandatory you then target individuals. Those who don't comply will be dealt with. If these cause protests and riots, which is exactly what they want, they're prepared for that.

They've been preparing for this for decades. You think they have 600 million shots and 800+ concentration camps just for show? You think Blackwater is just for show?

For the record, I hope there isn't mandatory vaccination, and I hope nobody gets put in a concentration. However, I've read history, and hope isn't enough.

We know for a fact the governments prepared for something big. I think it would be wise to be prepared too. Just my thoughts.
C'mon guy, talk about not thinking!
Yes they WILL need an absurd amount of manpower to do vaccinations!
Now I'm only talking about America here, but let's say they somehow manage to vaccinate 1 million people a day, which I very highly doubt they'll even do half, even if they get every doctor, nurse, national guardsman, and blackwater involved, LOL

They need to start with all medical staff, then police, fire, military, government, and so on. So let's say they pull off a miracle and get 1 million vaccinated a day, hmmmm
appox. 300 million people in the US, that's 300 days! LOL

Oh and 800 FEMA camps? I doubt it, that's about 17 in each state, here in the 48.
And what do you really think those camps are for????
Not the swine flu or vaccinations!
Think ECONOMY!!!!
Think wintertime, where over 35 million people are out of work and can't find jobs to pay for heat in their homes! Like gas,oil, and electric!
There will be riots, violent protests and maybe worse come December and January, if not before.
Being broke and out of work is bad enough, but when it comes to freezing your a..ss off, people will loose all patience quickly!
Things are already rough, and will triple this winter!

Oh and I'm not fear mongering!!!!!!!!
Just being real with some common sense!

And what do I think of Bill Deagle? Sorry Luminari, but I think he's bordering on insanity!

Last edited by Dantheman62; 07-20-2009 at 04:10 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:17 AM   #41
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Now I'm only talking about America here, but let's say they somehow manage to vaccinate 1 million people a day, which I very highly doubt they'll even do half, even if they get every doctor, nurse, national guardsman, and blackwater involved, LOL

They need to start with all medical staff, then police, fire, military, government, and so on. So let's say they pull off a miracle and get 1 million vaccinated a day, hmmmm

Oh and 800 FEMA camps? I doubt it, that's about 17 in each state, here in the 48.
Think ECONOMY!!!!
Think wintertime, where over 35 million people are out of work and can't find jobs to pay for heat in their homes! Like gas,oil, and electric!
There will be riots, violent protests and maybe worse come December and January, if not before.
Being broke and out of work is bad enough, but when it comes to freezing your a..ss off, people will loose all patience quickly!

And what do I think of Bill Deagle? Sorry Luminari, but I think he's bordering on insanity!
So Dan...tell us what you really think
And I agree with every word
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:29 AM   #42
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
When I said I like listening to him..

I meant because he is such an over-the-top eschatalogical drama queen that I find it entertaining.

No need to apologise, I think we both have similar views.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Did anyone else notice how he used magnetical anomalies in the extreme south and north of the globe to explain the air france disaster which happened relatively close to the equator and no where near either of them?
Thought that was strange.

Anyway Deagle does say some informative things.. right before he says we're all going to die.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HJ I like your avatar... its funny and very appropriate for the attitudes that have been prevalent since this forums inception.. sarcasm wasn't lost on me.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:36 AM   #43
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Tell ya what...lately I've been seeing such doom and gloom...I guess if we don't get into these communities...we are all gonna die. From swine flu shots, to melting away from the sun's radiation....hmmm

Well if that's the case...I wanna have a great big going away party

What happened to the nexus evolution? What happened to using the powers that we are all born with, and never use..the ones that are supposed to be changing with the energy shifts that keep getting stronger each and every time they occur?

What happened to we are all one and need to share life with the whole world?

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:07 AM   #44
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I wish you would change it. It gets on my nerves!! It's distracting when I'm trying to think about things said. No offense intended...
Your wish is my command. It's not the first time I've been asked to change an avatar.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:12 AM   #45
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Think ECONOMY!!!!

You have a good point Dan but there are a few things that you missed.

1. What if they don't plan to vaccinate 300 million people? What if they wanted to kill off just enough people to put into those camps, etc?

2. Nothing's impossible in this world. If you look at what happened to Germany and the Rise of the Third Reich, it could easily happen again. All it needs is democractic consent and that's scary in itself when you think of it.

You did a good thing by offering a different viewpoint to all of this. It does balance out what we all have been reading. It's a valuable opinion.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:32 AM   #46
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
...Anyway Deagle does say some informative things.. right before he says we're all going to die...
You're exaggerating.

I think people just don't like him personally. And people just don't like hearing things most people tiptoe around.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:39 AM   #47
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...And what do I think of Bill Deagle? Sorry Luminari, but I think he's bordering on insanity!
Whatever success we have in pushing back on these vaccinations will be because of the leadership of people like Dr. Deagle and the panel he is trying to put together.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:47 AM   #48
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Your wish is my command. It's not the first time I've been asked to change an avatar.
Much better. I can think now! Thanks.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:21 AM   #49
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Quote:
I was one of those uninformed sheep up until two or three years ago, when I discovered 9-11 truth. I was listening to talk radio (probably Air America but I don't remember) when I heard about a book on the topic. That book led me to other books and eventually to Project Camelot.

I NEVER would have figured out 9-11 truth on my own. If people had not had the guts to write those books I never would have started on my path of understanding how programmed our society is and how the powers that be operate based on their "noble lie."

Now I feel it's my turn to reach out to others who are just the way I was.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:22 AM   #50
kari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Does anyone have any ideas of how we can unite as a Nation to refuse?

Maybe we need to purposely shut down the Nation. Stay home. All of us.
If you are allergic to eggs, then you can`t take the flueshot, that`s what the healthminestry here in sweden says, they produce the vaccin in henseggs, look it up.
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote