Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-20-2010, 03:55 AM   #126
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Heather Material

Ellie, you are not alone with your feelings. I can't seem to shake the doubt that has been pointed out for what it is.

I read what Bill has written but only one thing has changed since his first message. That is that Marcus called her an MD versus PHD or something like that. So many people make that mistake

I got in trouble once for speaking out as "some" just want this to go away now.

I hope it doesn't come back to haunt us. I will continue to pray for all of them involved where ever they are.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:34 AM   #127
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Avoiding a controversy you say. Between who? The flies drawn to a carcass? Some of the comments mentioned in this thread remind me of the time when the world was still flat. The mentality being applied of those times. And the ones that stood up and said hey, wait a minute, that isn't right, are going to be blamed for creating such a controversy. Whhooooaaaaa! I am not here to point fingers as it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who said what.

All it is right now is just damage control. The damage has been done, now let's sweep it under the carpet and move on, right? Suck a lolli pop called compromise. And never find out the truth. Impressive! And everyone wonders why we are in this mess we find ourselves in. I'm just waiting for someone to come and say, "There is only love." Just to further distract us from finding out the real truth. Whoaa! once again!

But the bottom line is that one of our own brethren here has been compromised despite all of his efforts. Remember that when you may one day find yourself in the very same position and what is going to be played out will remind you of what happened here. It's so darn easy to sit in a chair and be an arm chair quarter back. You don't risk anything and that's the difference between you and the ones that do. They risk their lives, either to inform you because they are the warriors of truth and not the yellow bellies that hide behind a screen, calling the plays from a chair.

And to those, who have real compassion and a deeper understanding as to what has transpired here, I want to personally thank-you for sharing your wisdom. My respect for you only grows against this back drop. You know who you are and I sincerely appreciate what you have shared. And to those who need your fix, more carcasses will be forthcoming as you so well anticipate. Never forget the laws of attraction are always in motion and the carcasses you so desperately seek, will be your fly paper.

Next.....
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:26 AM   #128
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

An MD or PHD, one is a Doctor of Medicine, the other has a doctorate in their speciality.

I am not concerned one way or the other by other members or anyone else telling me off for my opinion. As an old member used to say.............been there, done that, sold the t-shirt.

All I am telling you is what I saw years ago and what I feel strongly about reading that material. It is shouting truth to me and I am not on this forum a lot.

I know for a fact that a lot of people would only talk the talk and not walk the walk when it come down to personal safety, that is a given and I don't know what I would do in that position, I certainly hope I would take the high road.

Until you all are in a position like that I don't think flagellating someone for stepping up and taking personal responsibility is a nice, caring thing........but hey you all have free will do what you want, except I am saying this is the truth because I said so.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:23 AM   #129
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I hear you Ellie and I have my own stories. One involved a British Special Ops (not sure if that is correct ) He was my friends boy friend who went to meet her in Florida. I seen his pictures and he and his men dressed all in black with face mask. Right after he was in the States, they all went missing but his story also involved young boys and girls in Iraq. Story just like this one. Another RV friend of ours seen him in a cave. I was very naive and believed it as she said. A cave like they found Osama in. Yeah right, now I know what she meant.

It was hard following all this when you haven't got a clue about things. But I do remember what was said.

Wish I could remember the time frame so I could find the story that they ran on these five men that went missing. We searched the British news for information regarding the story and the obituaries. Had his name but it never showed up. Kit called his son and he yelled to never call back.
All we can think of is they somehow knew he repeated stories off the instant messanger they chatted on. Thats how she reached his son.

Yes, LionHawk, it reminds me of those days too. Nothing surprises me anymore and I have my own opinions and I dare to speak up. Lived too long in the dark

Just tired of arguing but I can't get this out of my mind. Reminds me of our justice department LOL
Old 02-20-2010, 04:14 PM   #130
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

.....removed due to my friends request
Old 02-23-2010, 10:34 PM   #131
theneoilluminati
Project Avalon Member

Exclamation Re: The Heather Material

I had just read the pdf and I was shaking as I was reading it. Seriously, my heart was beating fast.

Whoever wrote it, or wherever it came from, regardless of the trivial spelling errors and whatever else you guys are nitpicking at, there is information in there that is true.

Forgive me for being presumptuous, but it looks to me as if a lot of the people who are calling B.S. on this have never been in any of the government mind control projects or don't know what it's like to have all kinds of weird stuff happen to you.

I'll admit I'm not buying the entire story just yet, but I know there is some truth in there; the surgeries, the augmentations, project names, ect.

One thing someone should try doing is see if there is some kind of algorithm or a pattern in those shutdown codes. If they are real, I doubt they are just randomly typed out.

One point was brought up in there about being able to survive in space. You would probably need to at least decompress first, but this kind of stuff is no joke. You get the idea of what we can do. They aren't messing around when they build things like this.

What I'm concerned about is that one day people will start saying that those who are from the super soldier projects, or whatever other projects that have a bunch of cyborgs running around, are suddenly a huge threat to everyone's safety and need to be rounded up. With propaganda, they seem to be able to turn people against the silliest of things; how hard would it be to turn everyone against a bunch of augmented killing machines, each one capable of wiping out an entire army by him/herself?
theneoilluminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:10 AM   #132
zurx
Avalon Senior Member

It makes me sad in many ways that apparently this Heather material was the straw that broke the camel's back regarding Kerry and Bill going their own ways. Obviously they will both continue under the roof of Project Camelot, but they will be running their own, separate websites and projects from here on out. Sad... I guess it's meant to be? I really hope it's for the best... the words "divide and conquer" keep ringing in the back of my head...
zurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:27 AM   #133
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zurx View Post
It makes me sad in many ways that apparently this Heather material was the straw that broke the camel's back regarding Kerry and Bill going their own ways.
Yes, Kerry fought for FREE speech and wanted to present more information so that we could decide if it rang true.

Instead threads were closed, it was called a waste of time to pursue it...and we never saw anything except for the pdf.

Very sad indeed.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:25 AM   #134
joel77
Avalon Senior Member

I have just come across this heather materiel and read it for the first and i have some observation regarding the writing style.

I am dyslexic myself so i easily recognise dyslexic writing.
the heather documet is definatly writen by a dyslexic person.
the missing out of words, re arangment of letters and what seem like school boy spelling and grammer and classic signs of someone with cross lateral word blindness.

however this does not mean the person in question could not be a docter or have university level education.
dyslexic people tend to have the very highest IQ,s in socioty and often make excellent scientists or academics if they can learn to handle there disability,s

for example einstein was severly dyslexic and so was tesla i belive.
i myself have an IQ of 141 and my reading comprehension is in the 1st percentile (top 1% in uk) but i find it hard to string a sentance together without the use of study aids.
that said i have bsc (bachalor of science) in musical instrument tech (guitar making) and passed with a 1st.

i would expect a dyslexic scientist or docter however to produce any inportant document allmost perfectly instead of filling it with common dyslexic errors.
the reason for this is that for a seriously dyslexic person to produce academic level work they would have a huge number of study aids such as dragon speaks, mind map and other programs that automaticaly correct gramatical errors that are common with word blind people and would also help with the structering problems the heather document suffered from.

someone at govenment level would have the very best software to avoid mistakes like the ones presented in the heather documents.

for this reason i feel the document is a fraud and i feel bills first insticts were valid.

also dyslexic people will have standard misstakes that they use on a regular basis mine is ie i allways write ei instead (for example freind instead of friend) i know i do this but still do it allmost every time.

the writer of the heather document will have simalar issues and if these can be placed against someone eles,s work the real writer could be found (it would probaly be then claimed that document was dictated but if this was the case a government scientist would definatly use speech recognition software (dragon speaks) instead of dictating it to a dyslexic person with no study aids).

i am not sure if the fact that heather is dead has been proven (if she is real i very much hope she is alive and well) i read a passing comment that she tried to dis apear herself but until she comes forward to at least meet an investigator in person (i suggest bill ryan) then the story can never be coroberated.

anyway my point is that being dyslexic does not deny you access to academia or indeed high level government jobs but at that level the dyslexic person would be so good at coping with there dyslexia that it would be hard to tell they were indeed dyslexic from a word processed document.

with the nature of the heather document you would think the writer would have paid special attention to gramer etc becouse major dyslexic mistakes would automatcaly detract from the authenticity of the document (as indeed it has).
as such a person who was used to writing military reports would take special care to avoid such mistakes (they would not be recived well within a military enviroment).

Before you say any thing yes i do use these programs when writing academic papers but i dont use them when writing on forums

Joel.
joel77 is offline   Reply With Quote