Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-11-2008, 02:37 PM   #1
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

Default Why we get ill

Since ive got rid of my symtoms of cancer ive found out the main reason why we become ill. i just want to point out that People always go to the doctor when they get ill, but all pills and tabets do is cover over the symtoms they never get rid of the problem. Pills and tabets are very acidic. From head pains to a colds to feeling tired pains in your joints to cancer. 95% of why you are like that is because your body is to acidic. Your body should be in a alkaline condition and when your body is alkaline you will have a healthy body. Most foods and drink we consume is acidic and you need to get a list to find out what foods are acidic and alkaline. All water that you drink needs to be filtered and have ions and alkaline in it. Your body works on eletrical signals and the ions in the water helps cell comunication.The alkaline helps your body to become alkaline.When you take supplyments for illness ,when your body is in a acid condition its like washing dishes in dirty water this why you need to get back to a alkaline condition to help the supplyments to get round your body better
Once your body gets back to a alkaline condition illness cannot live and cancer cannot live in a alkaline body.
There are other things that you need to do like detoxing here is the web site where you can get the supplyments and ph water fromhttp://www.ph-ion.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=205
I hope this info helps anyone that may be ill .If anyone that may need more advice pm me
Be healthy
llogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:24 PM   #2
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why we get ill

I agree with you very much. I have about 20yrs in the health care field as RN and medic. I lost a lot of faith in the western health care field for reasons you mentioned and my own experiences. I have been looking inot homeopathic and alternative medicine for a little while now. I totally agree with the acidity/alkaline stuff. I came across a few respected individuals that say that's true also, but it even starts before that. It starts in our energy body out in the etheric and auric fields. If you can learn to keep your energy clean, you can avoid illness and most injury. A chiropracter I go to is educating himself on New German Medicine. Short version is this German oncologist found cancer patients had similar traumatic life experienes that were unresolved and left a 'wound' in their energy field. He cures cancer in the high 90% rate with psychotherapy only. He gets their energy clean, then the body can heal itself. Needless to say his treatments, even though successful cost him his medical license. Can't go against the system you know!?? Some in the metaphysical circles say we can heal ourselves of anything. We actually make ourselves sick most of the time. Reiki practice is channeling universal healing energy for the patient to heal themselves. Accupuncture restores blocked energy. I find it all intersting and am far from an expert, just sharing...
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:25 PM   #3
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

plus, if you eat correectly, fresh good water, lots of veggies, little to no meat, you will be alkali. There is alot of research to back that up.
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:47 PM   #4
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

Yes stress can effect the balance of the body and make it go into a acidic condition. It all goes hand in hand when the body becomes ill. Positive thinking and forgiveness is a must when you are getting well
Old 09-12-2008, 08:56 AM   #5
andromeda
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I am a healer and have studied the reasons of illness for many decades. I have also healed myself of incurable illnesses like fibromyalgia and allergies amongst others.

Illnesses do not get created by outside elements. Illnesses are the manifestation of disfunctions in the emotional body.

This disfuncions in the emotional body are created by the denial of our emotions. Emotions don't need to be expressed but they have to be acknowledged by our awareness.

Our emotional bodies are very sofisticated instruments that collect information from a multidimenssional perspective that indicate to us which are the real threats to our integrity.

By dedicating time to balance the emotional body it is possible to have perpetual health and live to a very long age without the need of medicines at all.

Additionally, if efforts are made to keep the vibration of all the bodies in harmony and at a high level, even rejuvenation is possible.

Hope this helps

Love and light
andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:28 PM   #6
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure if anyone can remember this, but a long time ago there were two men, one by the name of George Adamski and the other Howard Menger, both wrote books on alien encounters. If I can remember, it was Howard Menger's book that talked about making sure the body was kept in an alkaline state to stop the growth of disease in the body. Adamski wrote about proper diet and how it wa absolutely essential to health and that our foods here on earth were essentially depleted of the basic nutrients in order to keep us sick and under control. I think it was Menger that talked about a sampling of a potato that was kept at the Experimental Station here near where I live that had been essentially grown not on earth, but on another planet and was full of these basic nutrients. It's interesting how this information is coming to light again, despite all the criticism and ballyhooing over these men and their machinations of little green man. Needless to say, who're the crazy people now? I believed them then, I think I can believe them now.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:18 PM   #7
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

Ive had so many arguments with the doctors about how to kill cancer. There reply is. There is no research done on it and the reason no research as been done is because it dont work.
I said to him the reason no research as been done on it is because it does work and the drug companys will lose out on money
He said to me, am i trying to do him out of a job. I said if i can yes if i can.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:27 PM   #8
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Very true ppl. Cancer cells cannot survive in an alkaline environment. I recommend the book Cracking the Cancer Code by Mathew Loop. He is a fellow chiropractor. I trust him highly. There are some good sources in that book for getting "REAL" food and supplementation. Stay healthy Obi-Wans you're our only hope -
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:10 PM   #9
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTony View Post
Very true ppl. Cancer cells cannot survive in an alkaline environment. I recommend the book Cracking the Cancer Code by Mathew Loop. He is a fellow chiropractor. I trust him highly. There are some good sources in that book for getting "REAL" food and supplementation. Stay healthy Obi-Wans you're our only hope -
One doctor i spoke to didnt even know anything about a alkaline and acidic body.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:39 PM   #10
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Another reason we become ill is due to we are not in alignment with ourself.
You will find a person who has aligned their chakra's and strengthens their aura on a regular basis will not become ill. The aura is our shield as to say and if the aura if powerful enough the germ's will burn up on impact.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:04 PM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA-GI View Post
Another reason we become ill is due to we are not in alignment with ourself.
You will find a person who has aligned their chakra's and strengthens their aura on a regular basis will not become ill. The aura is our shield as to say and if the aura if powerful enough the germ's will burn up on impact.
that is said beautifully, thank you ama-gi, for saying it that way

the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:38 AM   #12
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all!

I am a medical intuitive and have a medical background before that, some osteopathic training and have been doing craniosacral therapy for 14 years.

I can tell you, without a doubt, when I do readings for clients, and myself, the causes of symptoms ALWAYS begin with our subconscious thinking/beliefs.

I channeled, just today for a client, a message about how that causes physical symtpoms.

Spirit said that our thinking activates our central nervous system to fire messages right into the nucleas of every cell, and stressful thoughts create free radicals and also disrupt healthy genetic expression, leading to compromised cell function and illness.

Healing is two fold, according to this reading today:

1. Eat anti-oxidant rich diet, and detox
2. Correct beliefs of unworthiness causing nervous system to fire messages that are unbalancing

I really do see how beliefs are directly related to physical symptoms. So far, Carolyn Myss' work has been the most related to what I see with people. Its VERY fascinating! I believe ultimately, we CAN heal anything with self love and self forgiveness. Peace!

www.forgiveandawaken.com
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:13 PM   #13
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Clarkia kills cancer. It is made from three simple herbs. Hulda Clark is the name of the program. We get ill when the five external forces- hot, cold, wet, wind, and dry invade the five levels of the meridian system. By the time the perverse energy has entered the gates of the third level of the system, the Chi will become imbalanced. As it progresses to the two deeper levels of the system, worm disease will follow and symptoms will occur. Worm disease is similiar to advanced stages of vascular shock. The physical body has two types of Chi protection- Nei Chi, the inner Chi that protects the five levels, and Wei Chi, the "skin" energy, that protects the outer layers of the meridian system. Both can be affected by emotional and spiritual state. Love and Peace.
Greg

Last edited by Greg10036; 09-13-2008 at 11:19 PM.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote