Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-21-2010, 12:37 PM   #1
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Default Couples

i have often wondered how many couples are members here...or maybe just lurking out there reading..i would love to hear your stories..or share pictures...

Couples come in all forms, some deep love..others intense friendships....

For those who do not know, Richard, or GaiaLove, is my husband, though Husband seems like a huge understatement.

We met when i was 16... 25 years ago (you can do the math lol ), We fell in love instantly and before we knew each other 24 hours, he had asked me to marry him...

25 years later...here we are...

Friends and Lovers..

i feel like the luckiest woman in the world sometimes.

In 25 years we have had 3 kids..

Tuesday we celebrate the 18th birthday of our youngest. It will be a monumental day. Our extended family have been an integral part in the upbringing of our children and we will be taking them out on a day/night to remember...

In 25 years..

We have had many arguments...Richard and i are very different people, He is intellectually based..i am emotionally based (yes i know typical for the genders)..He likes quiet evenings...i love groups..party's..people..

In 25 years,,,we have learned to enjoy each others passions...i have found peace in solitude...and he has learned to enjoy going out...He has gained a lot of love and passion from working with me at the flower shop...and i have learned great wisdom from following him online...as i have stated before, i come to PA because he is here, i want to be a part of the things he enjoys.

In 25 years, we have found ourselves, in each others differences....

Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:43 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: Couples

You are really lucky
I envy you both
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:33 PM   #3
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Couples

Thank you...

is it luck?

is it in the stars?

did our soul families choose this path?

*smiles*
Old 02-21-2010, 04:17 PM   #4
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

After my first marriage of two kids and seven year later broke up , I met my know wife of 26yrs yes I said 26 yrs(you only get 15 for murder in the UK lol) anyway we now have 4 fantastic children of verious ages oldest nearly 16 youngest 6 . Wow what a rollercoater ride life has been , would not be without them . Ppl slagging off families need to look at themselves and say if it wasn't for family I would not exist . Love is everthing John Lennon was right all you need is love . If I was to give advise it would be stay out the pub and drink with in reason cost me my first wife .
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:41 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

To Celine: I wish you another 25...for now....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:15 PM   #6
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Valentine's day Marked the 2 year aniversary for me and my girlfriend. It has been a very hard long distance relationship, with both of us going to school in separate locations - boston, and saratoga springs - and even though we still have much more to do in the way of droppig our guards and mental barriers, I can't imagine growing in this way with anyone else. We've come so far, how could we back down now? She's more helpful to me than my friends, and sometimes even my own self. When I am entrained in my Ego, she breaks me out (even if the process can get a little rough.)

IMHO love between two people, pure love, not based on social hang-ups and conventions, is the best way to break down mental barriers and evolve.

Hope you all find somebody to love, and to those who already have, congradulations!

edit: just as a side note, all last week during our visit she would lay her head on my lap while I was reading the forums, and where I used to get extremely frustrated, wishing that she would devour and examine information like I do, she is now really practicing awareness and is doing it with an energy that even passes me up. When I talked to her about GMO foods less than 2 days ago... she's already changing her shopping list. I still eat fast food sometimes! Lol

Last edited by dddanieljjjamesss; 02-21-2010 at 06:18 PM.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:19 PM   #7
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
To Celine: I wish you another 25...for now....
Thank you dear friend
Old 02-22-2010, 01:35 AM   #8
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Couples

Yes my love is on Avalon... its still classified information as far as the forum goes however.

Will let you know when we are ready to shout it from the rooftops k

I'll send you a wedding pic.

In love & service,

L
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:55 AM   #9
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

such peace is found in intimate, and private love...

*smiles at her friend luminari * i am warmed to my soul to know this! congratulations to you and your beloved