Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-19-2010, 11:45 AM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default How Are We Using Our Time?

As members of this forum, we are demonstrating an interest in the mission of Project Camelot. In my own words, I would summarize that mission to be to uncover the lies the controllers of the world have foisted on us so that we have the information we need to stop the direction we're headed to and steer ourselves in a better direction - that is - take control.

Uncovering the lies, I feel, is step one. Taking control is step two.

I worry that we are mired in step one. Bickering about the details is hampering us, I think. The issues we tackle and the situation we face are so confusing and scary that it seems to me we're neglecting step two because we're overwhelmed by step one.

I'm thinking that maybe we should accept general concepts about the deception we've been subjected to, not spend time on a detailed analysis, and get on with doing something to make a difference!

What do members think about this?

Last edited by Seashore; 01-19-2010 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Correct typo
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:49 PM   #2
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How Are We Using Our Time?

You are right seashore, it is time for us to take control of the matrix. The rabbit hole is infinite, we all know we have been lied to about who we are and where we come from, but do we need to get bogged down in the details. Now we have 100's of whistle blowers hawking their version of the truth on avalon. I have given up following the whistleblowers they are all working to their own agenda, or worse still some alien agenda, I have found my own truth.

**** is going to happen, we know it and most here are ready for it. I have been down the rabbit hole all my life and always knew I would be here for a grand finale. My work is to help those around us and to be, as Alex Collier says, "a fractal of the revolution".

One love, people get ready...
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:57 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
My work is to help those around us and to be, as Alex Collier says, "a fractal of the revolution".
Thank you!!
Old 01-19-2010, 01:00 PM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

some people have used time very wisely,
trouble is, a lot of people, who have time,
do NOT help them !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:17 PM   #5
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: How Are We Using Our Time?

To make a difference in the world around you it begins with us then with family, friends , neighbors , co-workers, etc.. I feel the frustration for many is that is hard to share this info with the majority of the people we know. For me I have pass that stage because the quality of love, care and attention you give to those around is for me the most important thing. We are making a difference because we are creating a counter culture and from a few hundred this info is reaching millions now. You can communicate in many ways, language is just one of them. Who cares if aliens are , blue, green, purple, etc. The message as Bill has stated in many occasions is regaining the sovereignty over ourselves and eventually our planet. For example at work as a supervisor many times we compromise our belief for the mighty buck, soldiers fighting unjust wars, neighbors bickering about worthless things, family members mad at each other not able to control emotions of hurt feelings. Is time to heal ourselves and begin to help heal our planet. No one is perfect and this forum is no exception . Make your peace with yourself and look for ways to improve the world around you. If we take the negative posture of, "this is all b.s.", then I think we missed the point of project camelot and avalon. I am enjoying my journey along with family, friends an those people I encounter on a daily basis. It matters not whether we see eye to eye.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:42 PM   #6
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

Uncovering the lies, I feel, is step one. Taking control is step two.

I worry that we are mired in step one. Bickering about the details is hampering us, I think. The issues we tackle and the situation we face are so confusing and scary that is seems to me we're neglecting step two because we're overwhelmed by step one.

I'm thinking that maybe we should accept general concepts about the deception we've been subjected to, not spend time on a detailed analysis, and get on with doing something to make a difference!
In my opinion you are right on here. So much so it has been the focus of my talks as of late. Finding many people who are locking onto one belief or system of beliefs and end their search with the first thing that resonates with them. Dig deeply into the material, and use it to argue with others. Individuals I find doing so I ask: "Are you not defeating your our purpose?" Most answer yes, and we can only hope they remain open minded in the future.

Any time I feel I have it all figured out, I find something else to dig into. Often looking for things that shake up my current beliefs at the time. I find this helps myself and others progress, and suggest others try the same to see if it works for them.

Step one is now clearly defined. Step two is where the true wonder of our potential will need be revealed.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:42 PM   #7
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

uncovering the lies and surfacing the truth ... step one as you called it seashore ... is a process which required sufficient time ...

imo though ... that process can and will go on indefinately ... there will always be some dark surfacing for all to see and be transmuted to light ...

lies took a long time to build and we have lived with such over a very long period of time ... the process will continue regardless ...

in the interim ... we can go around and around within that process ... but for what ... to disect every last piece of miniscule detail?

do we really need to at this point?
i feel that by now ... we have the general idea of how we've been duped ... swimming within expanded details of the same isn't going to change anything ... tptb still have their control whilst we talk about them doing so ...

what has changed ...

i feel last year was the year for much of the lies to come to light ... and much had ... but i also feel that 2010 ... is the year to move forward and create what it is we actually want ... what do we want in our own personal lives ... and how do we want this world to look like in general ... and begin creating that ... begin creating a new foundation built on truth ...
a very strong and loving foundation ...

we have been ingrained for so long thinking we do not have the power to change that of which isn't true and right ... wouldn't it suffice to say that we remain within step one ... because perhaps we still feel like victims of what was?

or do we remain in step one because we still don't believe we have the power to take back control?

what does it mean to take back our control ... how do we go about doing so ...
there is only one way ... it is to create something very new ... and yet ... are we not at the point where we are solid enough in our knowing of what it is we actually want?

certainly by now we know what it is we don't want ... but i feel it is time to wear the big people shoes ... shoes that take responsibility and begin to create what is true and right for our own selves and for the good of us all as a whole ...

can we move forward from step one to step two ... perhaps in this moment we are so good at the uncovering and discerning of what was that we're not really all that familiar with how to create what should be ...

but for me ... if these first few weeks are any indication here at avalon ... i feel we are definately moving into step two ... taking back our control ... creating the new ...
and this is the year to begin doing just that ... the energy facilitating it is as wide as it is tall to allow for it ...

imo ... we need to now utilize time more effectively and begin seeding the new garden ... the soil is primed and ready ...

there'll always be weeds that come up ... that's fine ... but let's pull them and be rid of them as they do ... we don't need to put alot of energy into watching them grow before we pull them ... just get them out of there ...

time we spent energy on nurturing the growth of all the good in this new garden ...

time to go from step one to step two ... wisely and lovingly ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:48 PM   #8
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
To make a difference in the world around you it begins with us then with family, friends , neighbors , co-workers, etc.. I feel the frustration for many is that is hard to share this info with the majority of the people we know. For me I have pass that stage because the quality of love, care and attention you give to those around is for me the most important thing. We are making a difference because we are creating a counter culture and from a few hundred this info is reaching millions now. You can communicate in many ways, language is just one of them. Who cares if aliens are , blue, green, purple, etc. The message as Bill has stated in many occasions is regaining the sovereignty over ourselves and eventually our planet. For example at work as a supervisor many times we compromise our belief for the mighty buck, soldiers fighting unjust wars, neighbors bickering about worthless things, family members mad at each other not able to control emotions of hurt feelings. Is time to heal ourselves and begin to help heal our planet. No one is perfect and this forum is no exception . Make your peace with yourself and look for ways to improve the world around you. If we take the negative posture of, "this is all b.s.", then I think we missed the point of project camelot and avalon. I am enjoying my journey along with family, friends an those people I encounter on a daily basis. It matters not whether we see eye to eye.
Great post Frank....

I can't stop a war.....but I can gather up another million...10 million

All responsible only for themselves

And change the world...not with clubs or guns....with a dose of personal responsibility and understanding

The things that are wrong .....will right themselves

Peace
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:49 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Frank Samuel,

Thank you very much!

You have inspired me...
Old 01-19-2010, 01:58 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks everyone!
Old 01-19-2010, 02:31 PM   #11
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well you are correct Seashore, in fact I feel guilty of often succumbing to what you described above. My only problem with general concepts is sometimes I've seen people generalize (any given situation, topic, conspiracy) as a result, and not in the 'general' way you're talking about, I mean outright generalization, and this can be frustrating to say the least.

Love your threads, great stuff.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:59 PM   #12
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Seashore,

Thanks for the thread. I quite agree, it is endless. I think that's part of my fear to addiction of logging on and posting at Avalon. In the end, it ultimately might not achieve much more than feed my ego. A bit like going down the pub and prodding a pipe at people while you tell them your version of reality.

The myriad, unending threads of 'news' at Avalon is a bit like the People's Front of Judea meeting in Brian's house in the LIfe of Brian. They are the resistance, yet they can't even hold a meeting. Nothing comes of that meeting, except a resolution to remain the resistance. It's pitifully funny

Avalon was created so that light minded people could meet up and form communities. In the first few months, the thread list was full of different locales calling people to meet up. Where is the impetus in those now?

It would be good to redouble efforts to get those going again. Never mind posting a new bit of info on crop circles, or amazing videos, or insider info of dubious backgroud. I wish we could start living more in reality, meeting each other in person where we can and talking about the ins and outs of building a real community. Even if only hypothetically.

So, let's get those community threads up and going again. How about instead of a fantasy football league, we have a fantasy avalon community, where p[eople can post there ideas about a hypothetical community...

ERm... I feel a new thread coming on

Peace n love,

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:16 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
My only problem with general concepts is sometimes I've seen people generalize (any given situation, topic, conspiracy) as a result, and not in the 'general' way you're talking about, I mean outright generalization, and this can be frustrating to say the least.
I think I know what you're saying!

We have to do a search for the truth and not think in vague, unsubstantiated generalities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Love your threads, great stuff.
Thanks!
Old 01-19-2010, 03:24 PM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
I think that's part of my fear to addiction of logging on and posting at Avalon.
I have been struggling with this. I spend a lot of time checking for responses to my threads, checking out new posts, doing research for my posts, thinking about issues. I want all of this time to be accomplishing something!! What good am I doing?? Why am I doing this?
Old 01-19-2010, 03:33 PM   #15
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread seashore and wonderful responses from everyone.

When I first awoke I was all about finding a way to implement changes, that was until one by one many of the whistleblowers began showing their true colors consequently, hearing they are paid agents.
I was also a part of a spiritual group who were going to work the land and create a space of Love to help the world, again the leader was all about taking people's money living on it and doing nothing.
I realized as much as I want to know the Truth, it only goes so far in this physical realm so I have to find it within myself.

Groups will continue to bicker their opinions and individuals will continue to use the Truth to make money from it.

I don't judge this as wrong, it is only an observation.

I decided that I cannot rely on another's version of the Truth but to live my own.

I also believe that Truth in and of itself can change depending on the circumstances, so what may be true at one level, the very same can be false on another.

I don't do this in any big way, but I do believe 'heaven' works in paradox,what is small here is tremendously huge in the upper ethers.

So I spread love, light and speak my Truth. I know this sounds cliche but I do believe that every time one chooses of the light instead of the dark it helps to keep balance in the world. These small moments of consistently choosing light indeed makes a difference even though we are taught that a successful life is one that is BIG, With Lots of MONEY!

The most important thing to be is "to be like water" that is to allow myself to change with the incoming changes and not to attach myself to any one way of being.
I felt myself being more negative by listening to so much doom and gloom, remember our world shows up according to our perceptions, so I felt I could no longer continue listening to anything that would increase feelings of fear, mistrust, upset or hate towards another.

To me this is the single most thing I do not agree with in the conspiracy/truth movement. While it is beneficial to know what is happening around you I don't know that hating or mistrusting everything is a good idea either.

To keep the balance of love flowing I feel it is important to continue being love amid hate and light amid darkness.

Of course these are only my thoughts, not the Truth!
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #16
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Great thread seashore and wonderful responses from everyone.

When I first awoke I was all about finding a way to implement changes, that was until one by one many of the whistleblowers began showing their true colors consequently, hearing they are paid agents.
I was also a part of a spiritual group who were going to work the land and create a space of Love to help the world, again the leader was all about taking people's money living on it and doing nothing.
I realized as much as I want to know the Truth, it only goes so far in this physical realm so I have to find it within myself.

Groups will continue to bicker their opinions and individuals will continue to use the Truth to make money from it.

I don't judge this as wrong, it is only an observation.

I decided that I cannot rely on another's version of the Truth but to live my own.

I also believe that Truth in and of itself can change depending on the circumstances, so what may be true at one level, the very same can be false on another.

I don't do this in any big way, but I do believe 'heaven' works in paradox,what is small here is tremendously huge in the upper ethers.

So I spread love, light and speak my Truth. I know this sounds cliche but I do believe that every time one chooses of the light instead of the dark it helps to keep balance in the world. These small moments of consistently choosing light indeed makes a difference even though we are taught that a successful life is one that is BIG, With Lots of MONEY!

The most important thing to be is "to be like water" that is to allow myself to change with the incoming changes and not to attach myself to any one way of being.
I felt myself being more negative by listening to so much doom and gloom, remember our world shows up according to our perceptions, so I felt I could no longer continue listening to anything that would increase feelings of fear, mistrust, upset or hate towards another.

To me this is the single most thing I do not agree with in the conspiracy/truth movement. While it is beneficial to know what is happening around you I don't know that hating or mistrusting everything is a good idea either.

To keep the balance of love flowing I feel it is important to continue being love amid hate and light amid darkness.

Of course these are only my thoughts, not the Truth!
Wow...I wrote THIS this morning on another thread

It sounds a lot like THAT

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's not about denial.....

"Oh wow my arm just got cut off....No I BELIEVE IT's STILL THERE"..I bleed to death

I know within the limits of my reality...I am very malleable

I won't grow that arm back but if there is something I can do within the limits of my reality...I can effect the arm being lost

I can but a tourniquet on and then rewire my reality to cope with just one arm.

I have done this many times...I have literally brainwashed myself.

If something is unpleasant I can wire around the problem and find new venues of solutions and leave the unpleasantness behind.

Not denial....Mental aerobics...

Don't hit a wall...

Go over

Around

UNDER

The PTW wire us to move in one selected direction and limit your options basically brainwashing for control.

You can brainwash yourself into believing there is almost nothing you can't do.

Use their chains to free yourself
Old 01-19-2010, 03:54 PM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Wow!

Thank you, Avalon!

Old 01-19-2010, 03:59 PM   #18
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have been struggling with this. I spend a lot of time checking for responses to my threads, checking out new posts, doing research for my posts, thinking about issues. I want all of this time to be accomplishing something!! What good am I doing?? Why am I doing this?
Ooh... I hear you brother !!

K

P.S. The 'Fantasy Avalon League' is now up and running. If you fancy using some energy for something constructive...why not build your own fantasy Avalon there ?!
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:03 PM   #19
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'm bored of sitting around waiting so if there is anything I can do count me in
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:04 PM   #20
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Stargazer1965;224755]Wow...I wrote THIS this morning on another thread

Wow are we mind melding Stargazer?
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:12 PM   #21
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well said, indeed there is no 'one truth', and since those in power throughout the ages have believed there is only one truth, we have all witnessed the consequences.

People are getting killed every day all because of the idea; "my god is bigger and better than your god, in fact you don't even deserve to exist".

You can't defeat this issue by fighting it, because fighting is exactly the problem and whats already going on. People need to understand that there are truths different from their own.

Not only is the truth different at every level, but to quote RCH: "the Lie is different at level".
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:21 PM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Ooh... I hear you brother !!

K
You mean sister!!
Old 01-19-2010, 04:23 PM   #23
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I'm bored of sitting around waiting so if there is anything I can do count me in
I would suggest to you using that wonderful sense of humor you have to make a difference somehow!
Old 01-19-2010, 04:47 PM   #24
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Stargazer1965;224755]Wow...I wrote THIS this morning on another thread

Wow are we mind melding Stargazer?
Must have came out of a cloud over the midwest....

Just like the Lone Ranger
Old 01-19-2010, 04:48 PM   #25
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I woke up this morning thinking about how subtle mind control really is and how apparent it is in so many of our lives. You don't have to have been in the trip chair at Montauk to not be affected is what I"m saying.

I too log into avalon and it does take a lot of time to check out the new threads, to feel that I'm staying informed... I don't want to miss something that may be vital. It's a form of addiction, like a spectator sport.

Anyway, simple examples of mind control are manifested as blockages we have to applying what we know is right & good into our lives:

continuing to eat unhealthy foods (not shopping wisely) at chain grocers (genetically modified produce, commercially raised meats, eggs etc). Shopping at WalMart who sell goods produced by slave-labor in China.

Not starting or continuing the practice of meditation/prayer...
Not exercising the body, walking in nature... walking & running your dog like you know you should...

Not assisting the elderly in your neighborhood, not getting to know your neighbors... start the contact with your own community.

Whether the elections are fixed or not, still using the system & voting all encumbents out next November... remembering power in numbers.

All those seeming small things are Not small things... the point is, WHAT is preventing one from going into action??? That is the simplicity of mind control... there are actual blockages within that prevent one from even Starting any of those things.

Exercising 2 way communication with your Higher Self, asking for power to do these things, for mindfulness.

It doesn't do any good to have information if this information is not applied in one's life!

At my home, we are busy starting seeds for next season's garden, we are trying to gain more customer's to buy our eggs; we found a source for raw milk; we are going to start saving heirloom seeds this year. I'm starting to implement Ashayana Deane's exercises...

but I too, waste alot of time! I am just plain lazy sometimes. These are the blockages that I experience on a daily basis... I still go to WalMart and not the health food store always! My dollars spent MATTERS... I choose convenience over right buying! Granted my kitchen is a lot healthier in the food dept than most, but still, I could do Better!!!

Apathy is the evidence of Mind Control... it's that simple.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
activism, solutions