Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-11-2009, 10:19 PM   #1
Spiralmind

Default Disclosure caution

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here.

I can see something occurring that worries me.

People, myself included, are so strongly desiring disclosure; will we accept what we are told on face value and just assume it to be 100% true and accurate?

The powers that be have a real opportunity here to "shut us up" and make the problem go away by telling us what we want to hear.

We must be more diligent than ever now that we act with wisdom rather than desperation and fear.

Opinions? Debate? Please comment.

Old 08-11-2009, 10:22 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Disclosure caution

I know that very well. i wonder what date they will chose for disclosure and whose agenda that date will fit into....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:29 PM   #3
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralmind View Post
I'm gonna play devil's advocate here.

I can see something occurring that worries me.

People, myself included, are so strongly desiring disclosure; will we accept what we are told on face value and just assume it to be 100% true and accurate?

The powers that be have a real opportunity here to "shut us up" and make the problem go away by telling us what we want to hear.

We must be more diligent than ever now that we act with wisdom rather than desperation and fear.

Opinions? Debate? Please comment.

this is a good post thanks for the thoughts
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:44 PM   #4
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

If disclosure = we are not alone, there is intelligent (at the current time) life (at least on the level of intelligence as us) on other planets and they are here on planet earth (we have made contact)... than the rest simply doesn't matter. Anything less than this will simply not do (things like we found microbes or fish on one of the moons of jupiter)

Very few people I've seen can really see to the entire chain reaction of events such a thing would bring. I don't want to express all my thoughts on this matter until disclosure happens.. I don't want to add to the energy that would dissuade TPB from doing it. In any case I am all for it..
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:09 PM   #5
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

I do not think you are being a devil's advocate, it is just common sense. When it is to their benefit and timing they will disclose, not discover, or reveal. They have been controlling and meting out "hope", to me the word hope is a psych-op word, just as it is used by Obama. Anything that is allowed into the main stream is for an agenda. Any alien wanting contact with any government on Earth has to be suspicious, why would they want to deal with the murderers and thugs of the planet. If they want to deal with the UN it is just as suspicious, as that is the vehicle put in place for the NWO. Until the governments change on their own accord, and not just talk about it and use the words as hope and change like Obama but live them,in the policies written. I will have to view them, Aliens, as the not so friendly type, why give unstable children more dangerous toys when shown they can not handle the ones possessed. Are the Aliens going to babysit the governments?

Obama could change, if he says it enough times maybe he will put it into reality, NLP himself I am just going on who he has around him, the policies he is writing, what is trying to go through congress, the actions with other nations. In other words I am basing my opinion of him on the NOW of his policies and not wishful thinking, as of now he has not been living his words by any means. I know there are some who say he is of higher vibration, a higher vibration is just one who is alignment with what they say they want without conflict within, that does not mean it will be used for "good" in the old good/bad paradigm. It is often used for power, control, and charismatic presence. Also if you use the term Namaste, then within all is good which I believe as well, sometimes it is well hidden however. This goes for all government officials, not just Obama. He is after all the Commander in Chief even though it is in name only. How would it change if he did write it into law that there would be disclosure, it is against the law now what they are all doing , yet it continues.

I feel the real change will be within, when we look at things as they are and yet know where they are heading which I see as a new paradigm unfolding.

judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:32 PM   #6
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I place very little value in a top-down disclosure. Any such disclosure will be designed to keep the current powers in place as much as possible. That's a losing proposition. The current political-military-industrial-banking-pharma-agribusiness-blackops system is so corrupt it is difficult for me to see how it could be fixed. I suppose a massive awakening where people at all levels say "enough is enough" and risk everything to set things right might do it, but it will have to be soon.

We already have disclosure. Anyone with the will to do so can see and interact with ETs. Numerous inventors have come up with free energy devices, they just haven't been allowed to produce them for sale. Most of the information is out there, it just doesn't have a rubber stamp of approval from the puppets we call our leaders.

The most important aspect of disclosure is not about ETs, nor their techology, nor the black ops technology, nor all the associated corruption and lies. The most important thing people need to find out is that they are powerful immortal beings, the equal of any ET from an advanced civilization, and that we are all one. We don't need to be rescued, we don't need to worship anyone, we just need to remember who we are.

Last edited by Jnana; 08-11-2009 at 11:40 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:34 PM   #7
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I don't se disclosure happing. I think its all talk. Im the biggest advocate for disclosure. and want nothing more. for me, it just might restore some of my confidence in our government. we have been lied to 4 so long. I just don't see it happing. to much at stake. national security with all the tech. if it happens I don't see the USA having the honors. or the will. were to much the war machine. and need this to keep our advantage over the rest of the world. unfortunate. but true. its all pie in the sky. Im pessimistic. hopeful, but pessimistic. I expect to see this kept under the rug as long as possible.

Its talk like this that keeps us listening and reading the net. lots of money to be made. distracting the public and the liberal mind.

does anybody see any evidence at all of disclosure. just a bunch of (small) time talk.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:36 PM   #8
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Jnana;160851]We already have disclosure. Anyone with the will to do so can see and interact with ETs. Numerous inventors have come up with free energy devices, they just haven't been allowed to produce them for sale. Most of the information is out there, it just doesn't have a rubber stamp of approval from the puppets we call our leaders. [QUOTE]

well said.. I know there here. I just wish all my friends didnt think Im crazy..

Last edited by dagon; 08-12-2009 at 12:13 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:21 AM   #9
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
I place very little value in a top-down disclosure. Any such disclosure will be designed to keep the current powers in place as much as possible. That's a losing proposition. The current political-military-industrial-banking-pharma-agribusiness-blackops system is so corrupt it is difficult for me to see how it could be fixed. I suppose a massive awakening where people at all levels say "enough is enough" and risk everything to set things right might do it, but it will have to be soon.

We already have disclosure. Anyone with the will to do so can see and interact with ETs. Numerous inventors have come up with free energy devices, they just haven't been allowed to produce them for sale. Most of the information is out there, it just doesn't have a rubber stamp of approval from the puppets we call our leaders.

The most important aspect of disclosure is not about ETs, nor their techology, nor the black ops technology, nor all the associated corruption and lies. The most important thing people need to find out is that they are powerful immortal beings, the equal of any ET from an advanced civilization, and that we are all one. We don't need to be rescued, we don't need to worship anyone, we just need to remember who we are.
I agree with all of your comments, since it was not that long of a list leaving all of them quoted.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:44 AM   #10
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Jnana,

Nice post.

I will add, there is reasonable evidence that there is a planned disclosure, but that it will be an attempt to get people to choose the very aliens behind the shadow governments and elites as their saviors rather than connect to the divine loving intelligence within themselves to bring forth solutions to planet earth's problems.

The ultimate test for this grade of the schoolroom may be whether we look for the solutions outside of us, or take back our power and fulfill our sacred duty to take dominion over OUR planet as we have been our charge since day one.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:09 AM   #11
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

I personally don't believe in disclosure coming from a governmental side. The only thing that would really disclose for me, is by my own experience and eyes.

I'd like some sort of disclosure to come, but not from any terrestrial officials.

The only scenario I can see coming from governments around the globe, is something down the line:
"Yes, we can confirm that aliens exist and that 9/11 was a inside job!!!"

"if....you are a complete nutjob!!"

I see loads of mockery going on these days, thrown in the direction of so called conspiracy nuts and disclosure believers. They handpick the worst case scenarios, showcasing for the general public the most stupid and absurd theories that have come out and ridicule them as being just like all other theories. Heck, even Donald Duck & Co had a short story about cropcircles and all the "nutjobs" that show up for something that "has" to have a natural explanation. :S
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:20 AM   #12
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

How can we believe so called disclosure by people who've been lying to the world for a zillion years? I would become very suspicious when all of a sudden the powers that be start to 'unfold' their biggest secrets. Why should they do that?
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:49 AM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Since we can't quote so I totally agree with the posts above. For judy and Inana
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:53 AM   #14
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Since we can't quote so I totally agree with the posts above. For judy and Inana
You can quote - best if you can quote 2-3 sentences and then delete the rest. A paragraph is OK, but going on a page long, then that is too much. Just be sensible, think about. Or what you did works ... Just want to clarify ...
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:04 AM   #15
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Sadly I agree with Dagon
It wont happen and if it did I don't think I would believe it to be true.
I don't believe anything tptb say anymore
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:58 AM   #16
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Disclosure is already happening...cant you see it? The system is breaking down and a new one is being built from the ground up based on the spiritual truths of peace harmony and balance by the real leaders and heroes, the people of earth.

...and from our space friends who are already here! Keep your eyes on the skies! THE TRUTH CAN NOT BE SUPPRESSED ANY LONGER!!!

The government are defunct. The snakes don't even deserve a chance to disclose. What has been done to us all on earth is far past criminal.

INTER DIMENSIONAL FEDERATION OF FREE PLANETS!

Have fun Stay safe Be Wise!

DISCLOSURE 2009.

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 08-12-2009 at 09:01 AM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:29 AM   #17
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

I'll take eXposure over disCLOSURE any day
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:33 AM   #18
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

agree with jnana. also if they disclose that we have been contacted and ET's exist then that is a pretty neutral statement to make. its what tey try to do after they have told us that makes the difference. i wont beleive what they have to say then just like i dont beleieve them now. put that in the bag with maitreya whoever he is.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:09 PM   #19
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

We don't need disclosure, not in any form as some of you previously described. They, the world governments (or at least the one who really does have any contact with extraterrestrials) should only admit that:

YES, WE'VE HAD CONTACT FOR SO MANY YEARS NOW, WE’RE SO SORRY WE KEPT THIS SECRET FOR SO LONG!!!

Nothing more and nothing less.

What we need is another kind of disclosure: the extraterrestrials should step forward, in any desired form (UFO's, as light beings etc) and disclosure themselves to the WHOLE HUMANITY.

Otherwise, I would be suspicious if "they're" real, if they should be presented to us by any government.

Or would you believe me, if I tell you that I'm an extraterrestrial caught in a human body (which I maybe am )???

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:18 PM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Disclosure is already happening...cant you see it? The system is breaking down and a new one is being built from the ground up based on the spiritual truths of peace harmony and balance by the real leaders and heroes, the people of earth.

...and from our space friends who are already here! Keep your eyes on the skies! THE TRUTH CAN NOT BE SUPPRESSED ANY LONGER!!!
They fill the skies with clouds now to stop us from seeing anything
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:43 PM   #21
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Just to lighten things up a little: for those of you too young to have seen this 1969 movie. A clip from Easy Rider (not that I promote use of illegal drugs, but it's so funny.)

Last edited by Karen; 08-13-2009 at 12:16 AM. Reason: make live link, put http://
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 12:11 AM   #22
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

I began reading UFO magazines in a super market when I was 18. I always wanted the government to tell the truth about UFOs. I waited 50 years. I am now 68. I am not going to wait any longer. I do not need them to admit ETs are here. Do you? Are you going to wait another 50 years? People on this forum know MORE than most government people do because they are in compartmentalized, "need to know"
subdivisions. We are getting all the truth we need through Project Camelot.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 03:24 AM   #23
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Its not about the people reading project camelot and 'knowing' that UFOs exist. Its all about the masses of mainstream people that define daily life. In the current system whatever the mainstream masses of people believe that is the reality they get.. and all of us with it. The system is defined so it glorifies numbers rather than evolution of consciousness.. and we are immensely outnumbered at the moment.

Yes, many people are waking up but the rate is far too slow.. and most of them are wanderers anyway.

Until they get a notch up into consciousness the system will never change and we will never have free energy and everything that comes with it.

One thing I've come to realise about normal people lately is that they are like simple computer programs written in basic. They will keep on looping with the limited set of starting parameters until a new parameter is 'hard coded' inside their program. There is a complete lack of self-adjustive programming or absorption of new information. So until the presidents of the world come out and announce officially that life is everywhere, they will never accept it.. it is a simple matter of the way they have been programmed to learn new things, only through official channels.

Humanity does need 'official' disclosure and needs it bad... not only for the truth but for the chain of events that such a new parameter would cause when inserted into the mainstream consciousness.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 04:35 AM   #24
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Just imagine that crop circles, something that's visable for everyone, is part of the 'disclosure'. Now, how many people take notice of them & realize how unexplainable they are. Hardly anybody. Mind you, this is something 'disclosed' to the whole world. Unlike ufo's, crop circles can't be denied. And yet they are.
People in general are not interested in a 'disclosure', because they haven't got a clue there's something to disclose to begin with.
Basicaly 99% of the human race cares about only 3 things: power, sex & money.
The more, the better.
Only 'the lucky ones', the 'old souls', have a mind of their own, I'm afraid.
Because that is the only thing that matters in life.
A mind of your own.

Has anybody on this forum experienced 'war', like my father experienced WW II? Well, I've heard first hand stories, but I was born in 1959, so I'm from a generation, mind you the first generation ever (at least here Holland), that grew up in 'peace'. I didn't even have to serve in the army. So I've had all the time in the world to make up my mind about anything I wanted to. And I did.

I consider myself very lucky to have had the opportunity to make up my own mind. And with me a lot of 'lucky; ones.

When I was 18 I moved to Amsterdam, squated a house with my schoolmates & did whatever I wanted to do. Amsterdam was paradise, in those days. The 80's were heaven on earth. And so were the 90's. Loads of sex, loads of money & power, well, what's power?

Power corrupts. Even when you consider yourself a 'good' person. I keep the few things I could disclose to myself. The more you know, the less you want to share that knowledge. The only thing you can use it for is to buy a certain amount of freedom to be left alone by those who have the power to crush you.

There's a long list of whistleblowers whose whistle was blown, long before they even considered to blow their whistle.

Still, you can tell a lot, without saying anything. It becomes an art in itself.

Disclosure is there & has always been there, for those who can read between the lines.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:18 AM   #25
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Don't get me wrong. I've experienced things, seen things, that I'll tell about, when I'm in the mood for it. But some things are better left unsaid. Meaning, that I keep in the back of my head, that everything I communicate through a 'wire' is public to those who have the means. So they know, what I know, & with whom I communicated that knowledge. And they also know those people can be trusted with that knowledge. Thank god I have very old friends, who've got very, very old friends in high places. So at least I know that they know I've kept my mouth shut about what I know.
Yes, the more you know, the less you want to know more, but on the other hand, knowledge is power.
And power sucks.