Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 10:03 PM   #576
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Pineal Gland Awakening: Star Nations Teachings

If I may day I would be happy to post some native american legends here.
They come from this site:
http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Le...g-Abenaki.html

The following one is a very beautifull one .

Blessings to You day.

Love Always
mudra

Native American Legends

Creation Story & The Importance Of Dreaming
An Abenaki Legend

The Great Spirit, in a time not known to us looked about and saw nothing. No colors, no beauty. Time was silent in darkness. There was no sound. Nothing could be seen or felt. The Great Spirit decided to fill this space with light and life.

From his great power he commanded the sparks of creation. He ordered Tôlba, the Great Turtle to come from the waters and become the land. The Great Spirit molded the mountains and the valleys on turtle's back. He put white clouds into the blue skies. He was very happy.He said, "Everything is ready now. I will fill this place with the happy movement of life."He thought and thought about what kind of creatures he would make.

Where would they live? What would they do? What would their purpose be? He wanted a perfect plan. He thought so hard that he became very tired and fell asleep.

His sleep was filled with dreams of his creation. He saw strange things in his dream. He saw animals crawling on four legs, some on two. Some creatures flew with wings, some swam with fins. There were plants of all colors, covering the ground everywhere. Insects buzzed around, dogs barked, birds sang, and human beings called to each other. Everything seemed out of place. The Great Spirit thought he was having a bad dream. He thought, nothing could be this imperfect.

When the Great Spirit awakened, he saw a beaver nibbling on a branch. He realized the world of his dream became his creation. Everything he dreamed about came true. When he saw the beaver make his home, and a dam to provide a pond for his family to swim in, he then knew every thing has it's place, and purpose in the time to come.

It has been told among our people from generation to generation. We must not question our dreams. They are our creation.

Old 10-20-2009, 10:20 PM   #577
day
Retired Avalon Member

Thanks Mudra....it is a beautiful legend...but as we know...these legends are real..

All our legends are real, and we are remembering!
Old 10-20-2009, 11:06 PM   #578
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post

I fear the whites will never learn what they have done and grow from it, or the young who will not want to remember the ways that were one with our Mother.

Thank you Unallii...some may not understand, maybe they never will but we have hope that some day they will.....

you are the second to have told me this...you are special, as was the other gentleman who shared this

denadagohvyu unalii

(until we meet again friend)
Old 10-21-2009, 12:34 AM   #579
day
Retired Avalon Member

An Apache Legend

In the beginning nothing existed: no Earth, no Sky, no Sun, no Moon. Only darkness was everywhere.

Suddenly from the darkness emerged a thin disc, one side yellow and the other side white, appearing suspended in midair. Within the disc sat a small bearded man, Creator, the One Who Lives Above.

As if waking from a long nap, he rubbed his eyes and face with both hands.

When he looked into the endless darkness, light appeared above. He looked down and it became a sea of light. To the East, he created yellow streaks of dawn. To the West, tints of many colors appeared everywhere. There were also clouds of different colors.

Creator wiped his sweating face and rubbed his hands together, thrusting them downward. Behold! A shining cloud upon which sat a little girl.

"Stand up and tell me where are you going," said Creator. But she did not reply. He rubbed his eyes again and offered his right hand to the Girl-Without- Parents.

"Where did you come from?" she asked, grasping his hand.

"From the East where it is now light," he replied, stepping upon her cloud.

"Where is the Earth?" she asked.

"Where is the sky?" he asked, and sang, "I am thinking, thinking, thinking what I shall create next." He sang four times, which was the magic number.

Creator brushed his face with his hands, rubbed them together, then flung them wide open! Before them stood Sun-God. Again Creator rubbed his sweaty brow and from his hands dropped Small-Boy.

Creator, Sun-God, Girl-Without-Parents, and Small-Boy sat in deep thought upon the small cloud.

"What shall we make next?" asked Creator. "This cloud is much too small for us to live upon."

Then he created Tarantula, Big Dipper, Wind, Lightning-Maker, and some Western clouds in which to house Lightning-Rumbler, which he just finished.

Creator sang, "Let us make Earth. I am thinking of the Earth, Earth, Earth; I am thinking of the Earth," he sang four times.

All four gods shook hands. In doing so, their sweat mixed together and Creator rubbed his palms, from which fell a small round, brown ball, not much larger than a bean.

Creator kicked it, and it expanded. Girl-Without-Parents kicked the ball, and it enlarged more. Sun-God and Small-Boy took turns giving it hard kicks, and each time the ball expanded. Creator told Wind to go inside the ball and to blow it up.

Tarantula spun a black cord and, attaching it to the ball, crawled away fast to the East, pulling on the cord with all his strength. Tarantula repeated with a blue cord to the South, a yellow cord to the West, and a white cord to the North. With mighty pulls in each direction, the brown ball stretched to immeasurable size--it became the Earth! No hills, mountains, or rivers were visible; only smooth, treeless, brown plains appeared.

Creator scratched his chest and rubbed his fingers together and there appeared Hummingbird.

"Fly North, South, East, and West and tell us what you see," said Creator.

"All is well," reported Hummingbird upon his return. "The Earth is most beautiful, with water on the West side."

But the Earth kept rolling and dancing up and down. So Creator made four giant posts--black, blue, yellow, and white to support the Earth. Wind carried the four posts, placing them beneath the four cardinal points of the Earth. The Earth sat still.

Creator sang, "World is now made and now sits still," which he repeated four times.

Then he began a song about the sky. None existed, but he thought there should be one. After singing about it four times, twenty- eight people appeared to help make a sky above the Earth. Creator chanted about making chiefs for the Earth and sky.

He sent Lightning-Maker to encircle the world, and he returned with three uncouth creatures, two girls and a boy found in a turquoise shell. They had no eyes, ears, hair, mouths, noses, or teeth. They had arms and legs, but no fingers or toes.

Sun-God sent for Fly to come and build a sweat house. Girl-Without-Parents covered it with four heavy clouds. In front of the East doorway she placed a soft, red cloud for a foot-blanket to be used after the sweat.

Four stones were heated by the fire inside the sweat house. The three uncouth creatures were placed inside. The others sang songs of healing on the outside, until it was time for the sweat to be finished. Out came the three strangers who stood upon the magic red cloud-blanket. Creator then shook his hands toward them, giving each one fingers, toes, mouths, eyes, ears, noses and hair.

Creator named the boy, Sky-Boy, to be chief of the Sky-People. One girl he named Earth-Daughter, to take charge of the Earth and its crops. The other girl he named Pollen-Girl, and gave her charge of health care for all Earth- People.

Since the Earth was flat and barren, Creator thought it fun to create animals, birds, trees, and a hill. He sent Pigeon to see how the world looked. Four days later, he returned and reported, "All is beautiful around the world. But four days from now, the water on the other side of the Earth will rise and cause a mighty flood."

Creator made a very tall pinion tree. Girl-Without-Parents covered the tree framework with pinion gum, creating a large, tight ball.

In four days, the flood occurred. Creator went up on a cloud, taking his twenty-eight helpers with him. Girl-Without-Parents put the others into the large, hollow ball, closing it tight at the top.

In twelve days, the water receded, leaving the float-ball high on a hilltop. The rushing floodwater changed the plains into mountains, hills, valleys, and rivers. Girl-Without-Parents led the gods out from the float-ball onto the new Earth. She took them upon her cloud, drifting upward until they met Creator with his helpers, who had completed their work making the sky during the flood time on Earth.

Together the two clouds descended to a valley below. There, Girl-Without- Parents gathered everyone together to listen to Creator.

"I am planning to leave you," he said. "I wish each of you to do your best toward making a perfect, happy world.

"You, Lightning-Rumbler, shall have charge of clouds and water.

"You, Sky-Boy, look after all Sky-People.

"You, Earth-Daughter, take charge of all crops and Earth-People.

"You, Pollen-Girl, care for their health and guide them.

"You, Girl-Without-Parents, I leave you in charge over all."

Creator then turned toward Girl-Without-Parents and together they rubbed their legs with their hands and quickly cast them forcefully downward. Immediately between them arose a great pile of wood, over which Creator waved a hand, creating fire.

Great billowy clouds of smoke at once drifted skyward. Into this cloud, Creator disappeared. The other gods followed him in other clouds of smoke, leaving the twenty-eight workers to people the Earth.

Sun-God went East to live and travel with the Sun. Girl-Without-Parents departed Westward to live on the far horizon. Small-Boy and Pollen-Girl made cloud homes in the South. Big Dipper can still be seen in the Northern sky at night, a reliable guide to all.

pottery and storytellers - www.firstpeople.us
http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Le...nd-Apache.html

Last edited by day; 10-21-2009 at 03:41 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:45 AM   #580
day
Retired Avalon Member

"Who are the Elders ?"
by Daniel Crowfeather

It seems that there are many people these days
who are trying to find a spirituality that they can
believe in. For whatever reason, we are beginning
to pay more attention to our spirit and to our
direction in life. Many of us have found ourselves
drawn to the First Nations beliefs, perhaps because
they are seen as clean and pure, and based on the
simpler times that we all seem to miss.

As we make our way along the Red Road, with luck
we are led to a person who has been given the
wisdom and knowledge to be a teacher. We call these
people Elders, and from them we begin to learn the
ways and traditions that form the heart of First Nations
beliefs. While these Elders generally do not think of
themselves as anything special, they are usually highly
regarded and treated with great respect.

For some of us, however, these early times can be
dangerous. Being human, most of us have a desire to be
respected by the people around us. When we see the
respect being given to our Elders, we may begin to hope
that, someday, we may earn that respect for ourselves.
We try to learn as much as we can as quickly as we can,
hoping to impress people with our wisdom. We forget that
knowledge of facts is not the same as wisdom, which only
comes from a lifetime of reflecting on these facts.

The danger is greatest at the time when we realize that
there are people who share our road that know even less
than we do. These people may be easily impressed by the
tiny amount of knowledge that we carry. Such people might
even mistake that knowledge for wisdom, and we may find
ourselves receiving some of that respect that we crave. We
may find that we enjoy the taste of that respect, and our
egos may even lead us to think of ourselves as Elders... and
the trap is sprung!

It is important to understand what an Elder is. Aboriginal
traditions hold the elderly in high regard, because a long
life full of experience leads to wisdom. But an Elder in the
spiritual sense is not just old; today an elderly person
may have no knowledge whatsoever of spirituality. While
such a person may have valuable wisdom in other areas
of life, they obviously cannot be a spiritual Elder. A real
Elder carries facts about their traditions AND the wisdom
that comes from long study and practice of those traditions.
However, when you are just starting out on the path, it can
be hard to tell the difference. Those who are impressionable
can be fooled by an older person with a small amount of
knowledge, claiming to be an Elder.

Another very popular claim is to be a Healer. True Healers
are those who are given the ability to Heal others using only
their own energies and resources. Such people are extremely
rare: perhaps a handful walk the earth today. My wife and I
do not know of any, and probably neither do you. If you know
someone who is claiming that they are a Healer, rest assured
that they are either lying or deluded...true Healers never
advertise, because they know that the people who need them
will be brought to them, quietly and without fuss. They do
not seek recognition, because they are only too aware of the
heavy burden of responsibility they carry, and they do not wish
to add to it.

Finally, there are all the self-proclaimed Visionaries. At best, these
people learn from real Seers, then pass on the visions as their own.
At worst, they will invent any vision that will impress their audience.
Once again, if the person brags of it, then it is not so. True Seers do
not advertise, because they do not need to. Again, those who need
their help will be brought to them, and they know it. They never seek
the spotlight.

The lure of prestige and notoriety can be hard to resist. I am saddened
that there are people within our own circle of friends who have started
to call themselves Elders, and pretend to carry far more knowledge than
they actually have. There is one who has appointed himself a spiritual
leader, and has created a following of people who have virtually no
knowledge of tradition. He tells them that they are Elders as well. There
is another who claims to be a Healer, and performs smudging and
purification ceremonies for others. Because she has not learned the
proper use and purposes of sacred medicines, she has no understanding
of the danger this poses for both herself and for the people she tries to
help. There are still others who ask questions of Elders, then pass on the
answers to other people claiming to have received them direct from the
spirits. We call this 'riding someone else's tobacco,' and it is a simple
attempt to gain notoriety at the expense of others. In each case, these
people have brought a great deal of trouble into their own lives by doing
these things. However, despite these warnings, their egos lead them to
continue to misguide others, and they cause much suffering as a result.

Each of us has a best possible path to walk, and each of us is here for
some specific purpose. For most of us, our walk is all about learning.
While we may not see this as significant, the Creator does not make
mistakes: each life interacts with many others, so each one is as
important as any other. Ignoring our path and trying to do something
more spectacular simply wastes a lifetime, and possibly endangers
ourselves and others. While a person's life is their own, to waste if they
so choose, causing someone else to waste or misuse their life is perhaps
the vilest and most disgusting thing that one human can do to another.

It is time for all the pedestals to be torn down, and for each of us to
walk the paths we were intended to walk. We must push aside our egos,
and listen to the spirits and to the quiet voice of our own hearts. To do
any less is to break faith with ourselves, and with the spirits who agreed
to help and guide us. Let the true Elders to do the teaching. Let the
Healers do the Healing. Let the Seers do the Seeing. Be content that
your life, lived as it supposed to be lived, is as important and necessary
as that of any other person. Learn, love, and be humble.

If you would like to learn more about the Mi'kmaw culture,
please visit Mi'kmaq Spirit
http://www.muiniskw.org/

Copyright 2005 Daniel Crowfeather

http://www.firstpeople.us/articles/M...he-Elders.html

Last edited by day; 10-21-2009 at 03:38 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:45 AM   #581
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Day for your gift. We, my guides and I, have already put it up in our sanctuary to honor you and your people. You are more than welcomed to join with us, any time. Gaia sometimes drops in too.

When I first came here and visited your thread, I said to myself that I could spend a full day here. I felt very much at peace. Little did I know there were many more pages to it. hahaha But I will spend more time here as I have found a thread that makes you feel welcomed and very much at home. Where love is radiated and never spoken.

Delphi, (Dell-Fee) the hawk has requested of me to give you a feather. A feather from her right wing. And Pinnacus, the cougar is swatting his tail and is over joyed by the gift you gave us that is on our wall. He thinks it is himself in the painting. This is a good thing. You gave them some happiness and I thank-you for that. They have worked tirelessly in my life time to help me get to these promised days. They are my eyes, my courage, and so much more. They never complain even when I have stumbled. When we go with Mother to the next journey, you will get the chance to meet them.

So I leave you for now, knowing I will come back here, put another log on the fire, and visit you in spirit. Sweet dreams.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:25 PM   #582
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Thank-you Day for your gift. We, my guides and I, have already put it up in our sanctuary to honor you and your people. You are more than welcomed to join with us, any time. Gaia sometimes drops in too.

When I first came here and visited your thread, I said to myself that I could spend a full day here. I felt very much at peace. Little did I know there were many more pages to it. hahaha But I will spend more time here as I have found a thread that makes you feel welcomed and very much at home. Where love is radiated and never spoken.

Delphi, (Dell-Fee) the hawk has requested of me to give you a feather. A feather from her right wing. And Pinnacus, the cougar is swatting his tail and is over joyed by the gift you gave us that is on our wall. He thinks it is himself in the painting. This is a good thing. You gave them some happiness and I thank-you for that. They have worked tirelessly in my life time to help me get to these promised days. They are my eyes, my courage, and so much more. They never complain even when I have stumbled. When we go with Mother to the next journey, you will get the chance to meet them.

So I leave you for now, knowing I will come back here, put another log on the fire, and visit you in spirit. Sweet dreams.
Sgi Unalii LionHawk --- The name of the painting is 'Guardian'...

Aho!
Old 10-21-2009, 03:34 PM   #583
day
Retired Avalon Member

Where Knowledge Comes From

Often times I am asked, "Where did the ancestors get their knowledge?" Well, this knowledge came in various ways. For example, our ancestors took the time to observe their surroundings. They observed for days, months, years, and generations - however long it took, they were patient. Unfortunately, that is not our strongest virtue today: everything is rush, rush, rush. The other thing the ancestors had going for them was their sense of total connection. They knew that they were part of a larger entity... and through this connection they had the ability to connect with 'spirit', whether it was through a fast, the sweatlodge, or other ceremonies. Through these portals, information flowed freely to the ancestors. With this, they did not doubt or question the spirits... and with trust came protection, and our ancestors were given the means of survival since the dawn of our nation.

We try very hard to place only accurate information on this site, as I am personally so tired of information that is so beyond what is true. Unfortunately, being around traditions and spirituality for many, many years, I have seen and heard a lot of things, to the point where I feel ashamed to think that people are being so misled merely to feed the ego of another. I honour and respect our culture so much that it really hurts knowing that there are people out there, including some of our own people, who are using the culture for their own personal gain - to be on a pedestal, as they say.

In my teachings I often tell that we need to totally give ourselves with humbleness to the spirits, to the Ancestors, and above all to our nation and future generations. Once this commitment is made, then and only then will the spirits pass on that knowledge. As Mi'kmaw people, and particularly as Mi'kmaw women, those who truly wish to follow in the ancestors' footsteps need to take a stand and reclaim our roles in our nation. That role is based on the foundation of a matriarchal society, within which our ancestors survived for millennia. I also truly believe that only once we individually reclaim our roles and responsibilities, then and only then will the spirits of our ancestors give the knowledge we require, and bring back the teachings that have been lost.

All my relations...

Muin'iskw

Talking Stick
http://www.muiniskw.org/pgIssues5_Knowledge.htm
Old 10-21-2009, 05:20 PM   #584
day
Retired Avalon Member

Artists

Craig Tennant

Craig Tennant

Craig Tennant

Bill Holm

pottery and art
www.firstpeople.us

Old 10-21-2009, 07:42 PM   #585
day
Retired Avalon Member

Native American Legends
Big Turtle
A Wyandot (Huron) Legend

Many years ago the world had two parts. Animals lived in
the lower part, which was completely covered in water and
had no land or soil. Above was the Sky World, where the sky
people lived. The Sky World had lots of soil, with beautiful
mountains and valleys. One day a girl from the Sky World
went for a long walk and became very tired.

"I'm so tired, I need to rest," she said. She sat down under
the spreading branches of an apple tree and quickly fell
asleep. Suddenly, there was a rumbling sound like thunder
and the ground began to crack. A big hole opened up next
to the apple tree.

"What's happening?" screamed the frightened girl. She tried
to move but it was too late. She and the tree slid through
the hole and tumbled over and over towards the watery
world below.

"Help me! Help me!" screamed the girl. Luckily two swans
were swimming below and saw the girl tumbling down from
the sky. "Come on!" yelled one swan. "Let's catch her before
she hits the water." "Okay!" yelled the other. The swans
spread their wings together and caught the girl on their soft
feather backs. "Whew! That was lucky," said the girl. "But
what do I do now? I can't get back up to the Sky World and
I can't stay on your backs forever."

"We'll take you to Big Turtle," said the swans. "He knows
everything." After hearing what happened, the Big Turtle
called all the animals in the water world to a meeting. He
told them an old story about soil being found deep under
the water. "If we can get some of that soil, we can build
an island on my back for you to live on," said the Big Turtle.

"Sounds good to me," said the young girl.

The Otter, Beaver and Muskrat started arguing over whom
would dive for the soil. "I'll go," said the sleek Otter, brushing
his glossy fur. "No! I'll go," said Beaver, slapping the water
with his big flat tail. "I'm the best swimmer," said Muskrat "I'll go."

"Aaaachooo!" sneezed the young girl." Guys, guys, would just
one of you go. These swan feathers are getting up my nose
and making me sneeze."

"Sorry" said the swans.

"That's alright," said the young Sky girl.

Then Toskwaye the little Toad popped up out of the water.
"I'll go. I can dive very deep," she said. The other animals
started laughing and pointing at Toskwaye. "You! You're
too small and ugly to help." Cried the others, laughing.

"Be quiet!" said Big Turtle in a loud, stern voice. "Everyone is
equal and everyone will have a chance to try". The sleek Otter
smoothed his glossy fur, took a deep breath and slid into the
water. He was gone for a long time before he came up gasping
for air. "It was too deep," he said. "I couldn't dive that far."

"Now it's my turn," said Beaver. He slapped the water with his
tail as he disappeared. After a long time he came to the surface
again. "It's too far" he gasped. "No one can dive that deep.
" Muskrat tried next and failed.

"Aaaachoo!" sneezed the young girl. "This is not looking good."

"Now it's my turn," said little Toskwaye the Toad. She took a
deep breath and jumped into the water. She was gone a very
long time and everyone thought they wouldn't see her again.

Suddenly Otter pointed at the water, shouting, and "Look,
look bubbles!" Toskwaye's small, ugly face appeared through
the water. She spat a few grains of soil onto the Big Turtle's
back, then fell back into the water - dead.

The Turtle ordered the others to rub the soil grains and spread
them around on his shell. The grains grew and grew, until a
large island was formed - big enough for the girl to live on. It
grew into our world, as we know it today. And the descendants
of the Sky girl became the Earth's people.

Today, some people say the whole world still rests on Big Turtles
back. When he gets tired and changes his position,
we have earthquakes.

Toad has not been forgotten either.
American native Indians call her "Mashutaha",
which means 'Our Grandmother'.

No one is allowed to harm her.

www.firstpeople.us

Old 10-23-2009, 12:15 AM   #586
day
Retired Avalon Member

An Abenaki Legend

Note: The character Kloskurbeh is identified with Glooscap of the
Algonquin myths. The Abenaki, or Wabanaki, are an Algonquin people
of Maine and New Brunswick.

First Manitou, the Great Spirit, made Kloskurbeh, the great teacher.
One day when the sun was directly overhead, a young boy appeared
to Kloskurbeh. He explained that he had been born when the sea
had churned up a great foam, which was then heated by the sun,
congealed, and came alive as a human boy.

The next day, again at noon, the teacher and the boy greeted a girl.
She explained that she had come from the earth, which had produced
a green plant which bore her as fruit. And so Kloskurbeh, the wise
teacher, knew that human beings came forth from the union of sea
and land. The teacher gave thanks to Manitou and instructed the boy
and girl in everything they needed to know. Then Kloskurbeh went north
into the forest to meditate.

The man and the woman had many, many children. Unfortunately,
they had so many children that they were unable to feed them all by
hunting and picking wild foods. The mother was filled with grief to see
her children hungry, and the father despaired. One day the mother
went down to a stream, entering it sadly. As she reached the middle
of the stream, her mood changed completely and she was filled with
joy. A long green shoot had come out of her body, between her legs.
As the mother left the stream, she once again looked unhappy.

Later, the father asked her what had happened during the day while
he was out trying to gather food. The mother told the whole story.
She then instructed the father to kill her and plant her bones in two
piles. The father, understandably, was upset by this command and
he questioned the mother many times about it. Naturally, it was
shocking and disturbing to think that he had to kill his wife in order
to save his children: But she was insistent. The father immediately
went to Kloskurbeh for advice. Kloskurbeh thought the story very
strange, but then he prayed to Manitou for guidance. Kloskurbeh
then told the father that the mother was right; this was the will
of Manitou. So, the father killed his wife and buried her bones in
two piles as he was commanded to do.

For seven moons, the father stood over the piles of bones and
wept. Then one morning, he noticed that from one pile had sprouted
tobacco and, from the other, maize. Kloskurbeh explained to the
man that his wife had really never died, but that she would live
forever in these two crops.

To this day, a mother would rather die than see her children starve,
and all children are still fed today by that original mother. Men like
to plant in the cornfields extra fish they catch as a gift of thanks
to the first mother and a remembrance that we are all children of
the union of sea and land.

The Great Spirit is in all things, he is in the air we breathe.
The Great Spirit is our Father, but the Earth is our Mother.
She nourishes us, that which we put into the ground
she returns to us....

Big Thunder (Bedagi) - Wabanaki Alonquin

www.firstpeople.us

Last edited by day; 10-23-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:01 AM   #587
day
Retired Avalon Member

A Mayan Legend

Tzunuum, the hummingbird, was created by the Great Spirit as a tiny,
delicate bird with extraordinary flying ability. She was the only bird in
the kingdom who could fly backwards and who could hover in one spot
for several seconds. The hummingbird was very plain. Her feathers had
no bright colors, yet she didn't mind. Tzunuum took pride in her flying skill
and was happy with her life despite her looks.

When it came time to be married, Tzunuum found that she had neither
a wedding gown nor a necklace. She was so disappointed and sad that
some of her best friends decided to create a wedding dress and jewelry
as a surprise.

Ya, the vermilion-crowned flycatcher wore a gay crimson ring of feathers
around his throat in those days. He decided to use it as his gift. So he
tucked a few red plumes in his crown and gave the rest to the hummingbird
for her necklace. Uchilchil, the bluebird, generously donated several blue
feathers for her gown. The vain motmot, not to be outdone, offered more
turquoise blue and emerald green. The cardinal, likewise, gave some
red ones.

Then, Yuyum, the oriole, who was an excellent tailor as well as an
engineer, sewed up all the plumage into an exquisite wedding gown for
the little hummingbird. Ah-leum, the spider, crept up with a fragile web
woven of shiny gossamer threads for her veil. She helped Mrs. Yuyum
weave intricate designs into the dress. Canac, the honeybee, heard
about the wedding and told all his friends who knew and liked the
hummingbird. They brought much honey and nectar for the reception
and hundreds of blossoms that were Tzunuum's favorites.

Then the Azar tree dropped a carpet of petals over the ground where
the ceremony would take place. She offered to let Tzunuum and her
groom spend their honeymoon in her branches. Pakal, the orange tree,
put out sweet-smelling blossoms, as did Nicte, the plumeria vine. Haaz
(the banana bush), Op the custard apple tree) and Pichi and Put (the
guava and papaya bushes) made certain that their fruits were ripe so
the wedding guests would find delicious refreshments. And, finally, a large
band of butterflies in all colors arrived to dance and flutter gaily around
the hummingbird's wedding site.

When the wedding day arrived, Tzunuum was so surprised, happy and
grateful that she could barely twitter her vows. The Great Spirit so admired
her humble, honest soul that he sent word down with his messenger,
Cozumel, the swallow, that the hummingbird could wear her wedding gown
for the rest of her life. And, to this day, she has. How did the humility of
one long-ago hummingbird cause its descendants to sport brilliant colors?

www.firstpeople.us
Old 10-23-2009, 02:42 AM   #588
day
Retired Avalon Member

Tezcatlipoca

- is a three minute short animation inspired by the music
from Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake. In the tradition of Walt
Disneys Fantasia, it combines the elements of classical
music and imaginative animation to retell the Aztec myth
of Tezcatlipoca, the deity who descends from heaven in
the form of a jaguar.

*Sgi Alderbaran*

Last edited by day; 10-23-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:21 AM   #589
day
Retired Avalon Member

Tezcatlpoca, the Smoking Mirror

Tezcatlipoca
Codex Borgia
Tezcatlipoca is the Smoking Mirror.
He is the god of the nocturnal sky, god of the ancestral memory,
god of time and the Lord of the North, the embodiment of change
through conflict.

Together with his eternal opposite Quetzalcoatl, he created the
world. In this process, Tezcatlipoca lost his foot when he used it
as bait for the Earth Monster Cipactli. As a god of creation he is
known as Ipalnemoani, "He by whom we live".

Tezcatlipoca has many aspects. As Tezcatlipoca Yaotl ("Enemy")
he is the patron of the warrior, as Tezcatlipoca Telpochtli he stands
for eternal youth. Other names are Necocyaotl ("Enemy of Both Sides"),
Tloque Nahuaque ("Lord of the Near and Far") and Yohualli Ehecatl
(Night Wind), Ome acatl ("Two Reed") and Ilhuicahua Tlalticpaque
("Possessor of the Sky and Earth").

Quetzalcoatl is also called White Tezcatlipoca, to contrast him to
the black Tezcatlipoca. Tezcatlipoca is usually depicted black with
yellow stripe painted across his face. He is often shown with his
right foot replaced with an obsidian mirror or a snake. One of his
Naguals is the Jaguar, and his Jaguar aspect is the deity Tepeyollotl
"Heart of the Mountain". Another Nagual of Tezcatlipoca is
Chalchihuihtotolin, the (blood-) Jewelled Fowl. Chalchihuihtotolin is
a symbol of powerful sorcery. Tezcatlipoca can tempt humans into
self-destruction, but when he takes his turkey form he can also
cleanse them of contamination, absolve them of guilt, and overcome
their fate.

In the tonalpohualli, Tezcatlipoca is the ruler of day Acatl. He is
Lord of the Day for days with number 10 ("mahtlactli" in Nahuatl).

source: http://www.azteccalendar.com/god/Tezcatlipoca.html
Old 10-23-2009, 05:48 AM   #590
day
Retired Avalon Member

NOTE: What is written below was put on several months ago.
Since that time things have escalated GREATLY!
IT WILL CONTINUE EXPANDING
in a highly sped fashion.
BE AWARE!

URGENT! ALL visitors .... READ THIS:

Due to the upcoming Earth Shift, there is an event that has recently
started that, if you are unaware of it, may cause you mental distress ...
even Madness.

Our inner Earth's plates are grating, creating a vibration that is now
opening, or thinning, various "veils". All will be experiencing mental/body
"shifts" due to this.

The veils will get thinner and much more frequent as time goes on.
These veils will reveal phenomena, such as visually seeing Angels,
Demonic Beings, various Inner Land Beings, more UFO sightings, etc.

Parallel Time Shifts will take place as well. We are made of the Earth,
and are thus attuned to it. What has already started, and will get stronger,
is as natural as breathing. By BEING AWARE that these things are before
you, you will not be as anxious. We serve an awesome Heavenly Father.

This knowledge alone will allow you to accept and understand.

BE NOT AFRAID!

Again, THIS IS NATURAL, and happens at each earth flip.

Bend like a green reed
and you'll be safe.

HO

Red Elk
http://www.redelk.org/warning.htm

Old 10-23-2009, 03:20 PM   #591
day
Retired Avalon Member

The Ten Indian Commandments

1. Remain close to the Great Spirit.

2. Show great respect for your fellow beings.

3. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed.

4. Be truthful and honest at all times.

5. Do what you know to be right.

6. Look after the well being of mind and body.

7. Treat the earth and all that dwell there on with respect.

8. Take full responsibility for your actions.

9. Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good.

10. Work together for the benefit of all man kind.

Last edited by day; 10-23-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #592
day
Retired Avalon Member

The Seven Laws of the Great Spirit

We have seven laws to guide us and advise us in our daily lives. The whites have ten called "commandments," another example of English as military language, and it doesn't sound good in song. Our languages are soft and musical, but we do the best we can to make things clear and to educate people in English.

We were given the code, the seven laws, by the Great Spirit himself a long time ago. An old Indian man who's been gone for many years gave it to me a long time ago. I'd almost forgotten it, but then as I thought about it, it came back to me slowly but surely.

Number one is respect for proper authority. Our Native way of life teaches us respect for grandparents, chiefs, medicine people, and for Grandmother Moon, Mother Earth, and everything that has life. We are a law abiding people; I've sat on a few of our courts, In a small case there would be one judge reaching agreement with both parties in the contest. In a big case like murder or rape, three judges would reach agreement with both parties in contest. There was no appeal except going to the chief's council, but because everything started out with an agreement for justice, the appeal didn't usually do any good because the intent was to avoid having to put up with somebody wanting to overrule or destroy their own.

Number two is to preserve and promote the beauties of nature. I don't believe there is anything like this in the books of Christians, Buddhists, or Muslims, but there should be.

Number three is to judge with kindness and wisdom. The white man's bible tells you not to judge. Our law is to judge but with kindness and wisdom. Even a little baby starts to judge when it's born about whether it's hungry or wants a diaper change, and it will let you know. Great Spirit gave us a brain to use to exercise good judgment, whether it's about a job or a relationship. We should use judgment in our daily lives so that we are not gullible or taken advantage of.

Number four is moderation in all things. We say that if it helps, it is good. We're not told don't do this or don't do that, but rather to exercise moderation, and that covers a lot. We don't want to be extremists, and this takes us out of the category of being fanatics.

Number five is to play fair in the game of life. It is not fair to take advantage of old people, women, or children. It is not fair to invade someone else's land or home and demand that they fight you for it. Beating up your neighbors is not fair. Filling food with preservatives and drinking water with chemicals is not fair.

Number six is that a person's word of honor is sacred. The United States government doesn't make treaties with counties or states, only with sovereign nations. There were three hundred and ninety-seven treaties in the United States with Indians. All were broken by the government. We are asking these people to be honorable, to stop lying and stealing and breaking treaties. We have to be honorable ourselves if we wish for others to be honest. We have always kept our word, kept our treaties, because it was in our teachings.

Number seven is respect for difference, the basis of Indian teachings. Everything we do in our way of life has to be based on respect for other people and all living things. The Great Spirit made people of different colors like flowers. There are red flowers, white flowers, black flowers, and yellow flowers. These flowers all make us feel good when we look at them, and this is the way it is supposed to be when we walk among other people—we should walk with courtesy and respect, and never with aggression or lies because of their color or nationality. We should only think of beautiful things when we look at other people.

People are not all the same. maybe someday we will be, but in any event that's the white man's propaganda. don't believe it. The Creator made us in different colors, different nationalities, and that is the way he intended us to be. The same force put all of us here; all of us are supposed to live and bloom just like the flowers. We know that we all belong here in all our difference, and that we must get along with each other. It would be mighty boring if everyone looked alike.

http://www.birdclan.org/rollingthunder.htm
Old 10-23-2009, 04:02 PM   #593
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by day View Post

The Ten Indian Commandments

1. Remain close to the Great Spirit.

2. Show great respect for your fellow beings.

3. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed.

4. Be truthful and honest at all times.

5. Do what you know to be right.

6. Look after the well being of mind and body.

7. Treat the earth and all that dwell there on with respect.

8. Take full responsibility for your actions.

9. Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good.

10. Work together for the benefit of all man kind.

Day, thanks a lot for sharing this...I like the way this "commandments" are presented, withoud any DO NOT's on the begining. I've been raised as an christian, but I could never, with an exception of a few commandments, accept the DO NOT's stated there. It's not about a lack of respect, but I just can't accept any "commandments" told in such manner. Why any commandments at all? I don't see the neccesity of any.

Simple, we're all a part of our creator, he's our all father. Why should a father forbid something to his children ??? There're so many other ways to explain your children what our lives are about, and I find the ten indian "commandments" the closest to the ultimate truth...the truth about our real purpose of being present here and now on our lovely mother earth.

with and respect
malletzky
Old 10-23-2009, 04:19 PM   #594
day
Retired Avalon Member

'siyu malletzky

A big Sgi (thank you) for sharing your insights -- if we were in a talking circle, you would here many say 'hmm' in honor and respect for your words.

We are all part of the Creator, when I was in the Sky World and saw our First Beginnings, I saw our First Time, First Walk, First People ...

Wen Deh Yah HO -- Cherokee for ' I am of the Creator'

doyu gvyalietsehay
I appreciate you very much

day
Old 10-23-2009, 09:11 PM   #595
day
Retired Avalon Member

A Message From Red Elk

So far, our Earth’s people are not united on one Planet, to pray for love for ourselves. Thus our path continues on to our eventual near extinction. Though many gather united—for this oneness—it is not near enough. ‘Here and There’ is just that: ‘Here and there.’

Our World is now “Nineveh” — headed for the same downfall. This is no longer a city state about to be devoured, but US. All of Us. Approximately 10 million world wide will remain to pick up the pieces.

Not a pleasant thought.

What lays before us has been before: Three times.

#1 of the soon to be #5 “Flip” concerned no humans.

All others have—and all for the same reason: “SELF.”

Will we EVER LEARN!?!

We still have a chance to change—to unite as ONE. ONE heart. ONE mind. Toward and for LOVE.

Love for your fellow man.

Our Earth Will quit her shuddering if WE just calm down! Peace. Worldwide.

This Place can not be depended upon for our world leaders—governments –to be brought to the point where we are safe. NOT UNTIL OUR HEARTS AND MINDS have CHANGED TO “MITAKUYE OYASIN”—ONE (relation) first as well.

ONLY LOVE BRINGS PEACE

We can NOT change others IF YOU DON’T CHANGE OURSELVES FIRST!

No longer can we put blame OR hopes on others. WE are responsible for “WE.”

Love/Peace begins WITH*IN the individual.

I have seen the Future. 3 times. It is so horrible I bawled—just “lost it”—and wanted to throw up. Each time.

I saw (and see) our Great Country Raped of Greenery\Animals\birds\Fish\insects\and US.

WE LOSE:

NATURE

LIFE

WATER

WE GET:

Starvation on a mass scale.

DISEASES

You name it. It was shown.

I am a HEYOKA—and an INNER HEYOKA

I fit in “NO MOLD.”

I ask that NO ONE believes me. Not IN ME or with what I say.

Just look around.

CONFUSION

HATE

FEAR

SELF!

Much of what I was shown has already come true. I will not go into details. I told a select few. They, as I, retained and watched. All saw thing after thing “become.” They, as I, feel we have no choice than to accept the rest will be as well IF we continue on the Path we now still tread.

Yet, THERE IS STILL HOPE!

There is a “signal”—a “sign,” that this vision of the GREATEST PROBABILITY WILL BE NO MORE “THE GREATEST” –but the ONLY. That sign will be 7-8(?) days and nights of a “blood red sky.” Sun, Moon, Stars—day and nights of Blood Red or Very Orange.

This is both an Indian Legend and in Scriptures. Once we see that we are doomed.

LET’S STOP IT!

Leave Each Culture to Live their cultures! Leave each to go to GOD in THEIR OWN cultures’ way. No more “I’m Right—Your WRONG”

Within Governments

Within Religions

Within Denominations

Live—and let Live.

All of us!

As long as love prevails.

IT IS OF GOD!

You\I are of the same womb. Our Creators’ MindWomb.

WE ARE ALL BROTHERS/SISTERS!

From “DADMOMS” THOUGHTS

Why fight within our own family!!

Why act as a CHILD!

We are ADULTS—Let's ACT LIKE IT!

LOVE!

Our very existence depends on it.

PLEASE consider this.

Look within.

CHANGE!

We were BORN to Love

Consider ALL, over SELF

PUT OTHERS’ FIRST!

“What Comes Around Goes Around”

Love for Love will Come back to you.

You do not believe it? Look around! We are receiving hate now—for hate.

CHANGE IT!

Start within your own SELF

And our EARTH will calm down.

And we will LIVE.

In PEACE!

Consider this.

Ho

http://www.redelk.org/Message.htm
Old 10-23-2009, 10:01 PM   #596
day
Retired Avalon Member

Night of the Red Sky The Prophetic Visions of 'Grandfather'
from Tom Brown Jr.

Source: http://www.wolflodge.org/visibiliti/prophecy/redsky.htm

In the 1920s, an Apache wise man had a Vision of four prophecies that foretold death and destruction for mankind, unless we incorporate Spirit in our daily lives.
Two of these prophecies may already have come true.

A number of people can predict the future, but few get the timing correct. "Grandfather" was an Apache wise man and scout, named Stalking Wolf, who grew up outside white man's influence. His many predictions not only came true in the manner he predicted, but also when he predicted.

Tom Brown, Jr. learned extensively from Grandfather for twenty years, from their first meeting when Tom was seven years old. Stalking Wolf was the real-life grandfather of Tom's best friend at the time. The following excerpt from Tom's book, The Quest, tells of Grandfather's predictions for all of mankind.

Looking back, I can clearly see that Grandfather's prophecies, unlike anything else, had the greatest influence on my life. At the time they had little more effect than to frighten me and cause me to sit up and take notice. It wasn't until after his prophecies began to come true that their haunting impact began to affect me in a very profound way.

More than any other person-prophet, religious leader or psychic-I have ever met, Grandfather's prophecies, on both a major and a minor scale, came true exactly at the time he prophesied and exactly as he prophesied. With that record, I could not help but feel the impact of these prophecies on my life.

Grandfather could foretell the future with tremendous accuracy. Not only could he precisely tell us what would happen in the next moment, day, week or year, but with the same accuracy he could predict the possible futures for ten years and more away. It was not long before I began to keep detailed records of his predictions, along with other notes I kept on survival skills, tracking, awareness and things of the Spirit. I received from Grandfather hundreds of personal, minor predictions, and well over half have since come true. Along with the minor personal prophecies was a list of 103 major predictions, of which, to date, over 65 have become absolutely true, not only in time and place but also in the exact order in which they were predicted to happen.

Grandfather said that there was not future, only possible futures. The 'now' was like the palm of a hand, with each finger being the possible future, and, as always, one of the futures was always the most powerful, the way that the main course of events would surely take us. Thus his predictions were of the possible future, which meant that he always left a choice.

"If a man could make the right choices," he said, "then he could significantly alter the course of the possible future. No man, then, should feel insignificant, for it only takes one man to alter the consciousness of mankind through the Spirit-that-moves-in-all-things. In essence, one thought influences another, then another, until the thought is made manifest throughout all of Creation. It is the same thought, the same force, that causes an entire flock of birds to change course, as the flock then has one mind."

Out of all the personal and major prophecies that Grandfather foretold, there are four that stand out above all the rest. It is these four that mark the destruction of man and life on Earth, as we know it to exist now. Yet Grandfather said that we could still change things, even after the first two prophecies came true, but that there could be no turning back after the third.

Now that we have gone well past the second prophecy, danger and destruction are very apparent, and our only recourse is to work harder to change what has possibly become the inevitable. The urgency that I feel-now, more than ever-is a direct result of the second, impossible prophecy coming true. It is the reason that I teach, sometimes with a certain desperation, and constantly with the sense that we are quickly running out of time.

I should have worked harder and with that same desperation at a much earlier date, but, like the rest of mankind, it took a strong message to get me motivated. I should have known that these things he prophesied would some day come true, because his personal, minor predictions were coming true daily.
He so accurately foretold of Rick's death on a white horse, that I would some day teach, that I would have a son-and that taking him into the Pine Barrens for the first time would forever change my life. He predicted the formation of my school, my books, my family, and even the horrible mistakes I would make as I tried to live within society.

Yet with all of this coming true on a daily basis, I simply would not believe or accept that the major prophecy of man's destruction would come true, and its reality hit me hard. It was then that the urgency made itself known.

I remember so vividly the "night of the four prophecies"-as I have become accustomed to calling that night when Grandfather first made us aware of their possibility. We had been with Grandfather for five years at the time and were accustomed to his prophecies and their accuracy.

Our ability to understand the things of the Spirit world were as sure as our ability to survive and track. Very little of what society calls "the paranormal" shocked us any more, because miracles were part of our everyday existence. Grandfather was a living miracle, and so many of the things that he did on a daily basis, sometimes unconsciously, would be considered miraculous by most. Yet as savvy as we were spiritually, the night of the four prophecies shocked us like nothing we had ever experienced before.

We had been hiking all day without much of a break, making our way to a place where we were going to camp, atop a small hill that I now call Prophecy Hill. It was a typical midsummer hike: hot, humid and dusty, with no water available along our entire travel route. As usual, we still took time to stop frequently or take side trips to explore various areas along our route. The adventure and exploration kept us fresh and eager, making the fatigue, heat and thirst hardly factors.
Many times along the way, Grandfather would stop and teach us-not physical lessons of survival, tracking or awareness, but lessons dealing with the awareness of Spirit. Very often he would discuss the future and, almost as frequently, the past-the distant past.

At one point we stopped along the deer trail we were travelling and followed Grandfather through some heavy brush. The trees and shrubs were far different than those throughout the rest of the Pine Barrens, and I immediately knew this place as an old homestead or town of some sort. Even though the buildings had long since rotted away, the plants and trees still marked the spot where civilisation had once stood. Passing through several very thick areas, we finally entered a grove of very tall, old sycamore trees. From their branches and up their trunks ran huge vines, the kind one might imagine finding in a jungle. In fact, the whole place looked like a jungle-so out of place from the pine, oak and blueberry that is typical in the Pine Barrens. As we sat down, a deeper spiritual sense of awareness came over me, and it was then that I noticed the gravestones.

This was the place of a very old and probably long-forgotten cemetery, possibly belonging to the town that had once been here. The stones were old; some lay flat on the ground and others stood upright, though none was straight. Plants and bushes had overrun many of the stones, and I could barely make out the markings on the stones. The weathering process had worn away many of the names and dates, making them barely readable.

At once we were in awe, humbled and reverent in this place of death; at the same time, we were amazed that Grandfather had found it so easily. To my knowledge, none of us had been there before, nor had Grandfather ever spoken of this graveyard. Yet for some reason he seemed to be drawn to it, knowing that it was there on some unseen spiritual level, at least unseen to us. I suspect now, as I look back, that he knew that it would become a teaching lesson for us.
He walked over to a gravestone that was partially hidden by foxgrape vines and gently pulled them away. After a long moment, he motioned us to come over. We could barely make out the name on the grave or the dates, but at the bottom was carved clearly: "12 years old".

Grandfather then spoke. "Who are these people; who is this boy? What did they work for and what were their hopes, dreams and visions? Did they just work physically or did they work for the things beyond the flesh, for a grander purpose? Certainly they affected the Spirit-that-moves-in-all-things, but did they really work to the best of their ability to make things better for the future of their grandchildren, or did they do nothing other than to perpetuate the myth of society? Were they happy, joyous and filled with spiritual rapture, or did they just lead lives of labour and mediocrity? And did this boy live close to the Earth and the Creator, or did he just give up his youth, his sense of adventure, to toil, as did his parents and their parents before them? This boy was exactly your age, and I suspect he had hopes and dreams much like yours. But this is his legacy, lying in a forgotten grave."

"But, Grandfather," I said, "isn't it enough just to be happy and live your life fully?"

After a long moment of silence, Grandfather answered. "It is not enough that man be just happy in the flesh, but he must also be happy and joyous in spirit. For without spiritual happiness and rapture, life is shallow. Without seeking the things of the Spirit, life is half lived and empty. And by spiritual life I do not mean just setting aside one hour of one day of one week for worship, but to seek the things of the spirit every moment of every day. I ask you, then: What did these people do to seek spiritual enlightenment and rapture? Did they just give in to a life that was little more than work? They were given a choice every day of their lives-as you will be given a choice to seek the rapture of the Spirit or to resign yourselves to a life of meaningless work. The end result is always the same: forgotten graves and forgotten dreams of forgotten people. It is not important that anyone notice or remember, but that you work to touch God and affect in a positive way the consciousness of the Spirit-that-moves-in-all-things, thus bringing the consciousness of man closer to the Creator."

We left the graveyard without a word and headed up to the campsite on the hill. By the time we reached the camp, it had cooled off and the Sun had long since set. As we built shelters and a fire and gathered food, time seemed to fly by unnoticed, as my mind was thoroughly engrossed in thoughts of the lessons in the graveyard. I wondered how much I might be like that nameless dead boy in that forgotten grave. Was I just seeking the flesh and not working hard enough in the things of the Spirit?

It was then that I realized the deeper lessons of what Grandfather was trying to teach me. I realized then that I should live life as if I were to die tomorrow, for that is what happened to that young boy. No one can be assured of another day, but we must live each day fully, in flesh and most of all in Spirit. It isn't important that anyone remember who we were, but that we made a positive change in the consciousness of the Spirit-that-moves-in-all-things, the life force of the Earth, and, in doing so, find spiritual rapture and touch the Creator.

I sat by the fire after the work was done, relaxing, still deep in thought about the boy in the graveyard. Grandfather sat at the far end of the fire, his eyes closed, but I suspected that he was not sleeping. In the firelight, his features appeared more that of a spirit than of flesh. Quietly he leaned forward and answered the many questions I had on my mind. At times, his ability to know what was on my mind was unnerving, sometimes making me angry to think that he could know my thoughts.

"Did you ever watch a flock of sandpipers on the beach, how they ebb and flow with the tides, becoming at times not a gathering of individual animals but one organism, moving as a unit together along the surf? When they burst into flight, their cohesiveness is even more startling and wondrous. At once they all will be flying in a certain direction, and then in an instant the entire flock will turn simultaneously and take a new direction.

"Studied closely, there is no one bird that makes the decision to turn, but it seems to be a Spirit, a collective consciousness, that runs through the flock instantly. When viewed from afar, the flock appears to be one animal, one organism, one consciousness, governed by the collective force and spirit of all the individuals. It is this same consciousness that runs through man, Nature and the Earth-that which we call the 'Spirit-that-moves-in-all-things', or the 'life force'.

"I suspect," he continued, "that it is but one bird that creates the thought that turns the flock, and the one thought becomes immediately manifested in all the others. The individual then transcends self and becomes one with the whole. Thus, at once, the bird moves within the flock and the flock moves within the bird. So, then, do not ask what you can do to affect the life force in a positive way, for the same Spirit that moves within the birds also moves within you. One person, one idea, one thought can turn the flock of society away from the destructive path of modern times. It is not a question as to whether we make a difference, for we all make a difference, each of us in our own way. It is the difference we make that is important."

"So if we live a life that is close to the Spirit, seek the spiritual rapture of oneness, that will affect the outcome of life," I said. My statement was more a question than a declaration.

"It is not enough," Grandfather said, "just to seek the things of the Spirit on a personal level. To do so is selfish, and those who just seek the spiritual realms for themselves are not working to change the Spirit that moves through the consciousness of man. Instead they are running away, hiding from their responsibility and using their wisdom for their own glorification. Spiritual man must then work for a principle, a cause, a Quest far greater than the glorification of self, in order to affect the spirit that can change the course of man's destruction."

I sat for a long time in the quietude of the night, trying desperately to understand what Grandfather had told me. In essence, it was not enough to work for spiritual enlightenment for self, but to work for the spiritual enlightenment of all of mankind. To work only for self, to cloister oneself in the seeking of spiritual rapture, is to run from this responsibility. What Grandfather was saying is that a spiritual person must take the wisdom and philosophy of the Earth and bring it back into modern society.

Grandfather spoke again. "Trying to live a spiritual life in modern society is the most difficult path one can walk. It is a path of pain, of isolation and of shaken faith, but that is the only way that our Vision can become reality. Thus the true Quest in life is to live the philosophy of the Earth within the confines of man. There is no church or temple we need to seek peace, for ours are the temples of the wilderness. There are no spiritual leaders, for our hearts and the Creator are our only leaders*. Our numbers are scattered; few speak our language or understand the things that we live. Thus we walk this path alone, for each Vision, each Quest, is unique unto the individual. But we must walk within society or our Vision dies, for a man not living his Vision is living death."

* Matt 23:9-10: And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.

For a long time there was no other conversation. I retired into my own thoughts and doubts. I did not want to live within society, for the wilderness was my home, my love, my life and my spiritual rapture. I could not see why a man could not live his Vision in the purity of wilderness, away from the distractions of society. I could feel no urgency or see any reason why I should take what I have learned back to society.

Grandfather's voice shattered my thoughts. "The Earth is dying. The destruction of man is close, so very close, and we must all work to change that path of destruction. We must pay for the sins of our grandfathers and grandmothers, for we have long been a society that kills its grandchildren to feed its children. There can be no rest, and we cannot run away; far too many in the past have run away. It is very easy to live a spiritual life away from man, but the truth of Vision in spiritual life can only be tested and become a reality when lived near society."

"How do I know that we are so close to that destruction?" I asked.

"I had a Vision," Grandfather said. "It was a Vision of the destruction of man. But man was given four warnings to that destruction, two of which gave man a chance to change his ways and two of which would give the children of the Earth time to escape the Creator's wrath."

"How will I know these warnings, these signs?" I asked.

Grandfather continued. "They will be obvious to you and those who have learned to listen to the Spirit of the Earth; but to those who live within the flesh and know only flesh, there is no knowing or understanding. When these signs, these warnings and prophecies, are made manifest, then you will understand the urgency of what I speak. Then you will understand why people must not just work for their own spiritual rapture but to bring that rapture to the consciousness of modern man."

The Four Signs

Grandfather had been wandering for several years and was well into his forties when the Vision of the four signs was given to him. He had just finished his third Vision Quest at the Eternal Cave when the Vision made itself known. He had been seated at the mouth of the cave, awaiting the rising Sun, when the spirit of the warrior appeared to him. He felt as if he were in a state somewhere between dream and reality, sleep and wakefulness, until the spirit finally spoke and he knew that it was not his imagination. The spirit called Grandfather's name and beckoned him to follow.

As Grandfather stood, he was suddenly transported to another world. Again, he thought that he was dreaming, but his flesh could feel the reality of this place; his senses knew that this was a state of abject reality, but in another time and place.

The spirit warrior spoke to Grandfather. "These are the things yet to come that will mark the destruction of man. These things you may never see, but you must work to stop them and pass these warnings on to your grandchildren. They are the possible futures of what will come if man does not come back to the Earth and begin to obey the laws of Creation and the Creator. There are four signs, four warnings, that only the children of the Earth will understand. Each warning marks the beginning of a possible future, and as each warning becomes reality, so too does the future it marks."

With that, the spirit warrior was gone and Grandfather was left alone in this strange, new world.

The First Sign

The world he was in was like nothing he had ever known. It was a dry place with little vegetation. In the distance he saw a village, yet it was made out of tents and cloth rather than from the materials of the Earth. As he drew closer to the village, the stench of death overwhelmed him and he grew sick. He could hear children crying, the moaning of elders and the sounds of sickness and despair. Piles of bodies lay in open pits awaiting burial, their contorted faces and frail frames telling of death from starvation. The bodies appeared more like skeletons than flesh, and children, adults and elders all looked the same, their once dark-brown complexions now ash-grey. As Grandfather entered the village, the horror of living starvation struck him deeper. Children could barely walk, elders lay dying, and everywhere were the cries of pain and fear. The stench of death and the sense of hopelessness overwhelmed Grandfather, threatening to drive him from the village.

It was then that an elder appeared to Grandfather, at first speaking in a language that he could not understand. Grandfather realized, as the elder spoke, that he was the spirit of a man-a man no longer of flesh, but a man who had once walked a spiritual path, possibly a shaman of this tribe. It was then that he understood what the old one was trying to tell him.

The elder spoke softly. "Welcome to what will be called the 'land of starvation'. The world will one day look upon all of this with horror and will blame the famine on the weather and the Earth. This will be the first warning to the world that man cannot live beyond the laws of Creation, nor can he fight Nature. If the world sees that it is to blame for this famine, this senseless starvation, then a great lesson will be learned. But I am afraid that the world will not blame itself, but that the blame will be placed on Nature. The world will not see that it created this place of death by forcing these people to have larger families. When the natural laws of the land were broken, the people starved, as Nature starves the deer in winter when their numbers are too many for the land to bear."

The old one continued. "These people should have been left alone. They once understood how to live with the Earth, and their wealth was measured in happiness, love and peace. But all of that was taken from them when the world saw theirs as a primitive society. It was then that the world showed them how to farm and live in a less primitive way. It was the world that forced them to live outside the laws of Creation and, as a result, is now forcing them to die."

The old man slowly began to walk away, back to the death and despair. He turned one last time to Grandfather, and said: "This will be the first sign. There will come starvation before and after this starvation, but none will capture the attention of the world with such impact as does this one. The children of the Earth will know the lessons that are held in all of this pain and death, but the world will only see it as drought and famine, blaming Nature instead of itself."

With that, the old one disappeared, and Grandfather found himself back at the mouth of the Eternal Cave.

Grandfather lay back on the ground, thinking about what he had witnessed. He knew that it had been a Vision of the possible future and that the spirit of the warrior had brought him to it to teach him what could happen. Grandfather knew that people all over the Earth were now starving-but why was this starvation so critical, so much more important than all the rest, even more important than the starvation that was taking place now?

It was then that Grandfather recalled that the tribal elder had said that the entire world would take notice, but that the world would not learn the lessons of what the death and famine were trying to teach. The children would die in vain.

Grandfather looked out across the barren land that surrounded the Eternal Cave to try to re-establish the reality of his 'now'. He said that it was still hard to discern between waking reality and the world of Vision, but he felt that he was back into his time and place.

He told me that the Eternal Cave was always a place to find Visions of the possible and probable futures, and it was not uncommon for the searcher to have a Vision at the mouth of the cave, not just inside.

In a state of physical and emotional exhaustion, Grandfather fell into a deep sleep, but it was in this sleep that the warrior spirit appeared to him again and brought the remainder of the first sign to completion.

In his dream, the spirit spoke to Grandfather. "It is during the years of the famine, the first sign, that man will be plagued by a disease, a disease that will sweep the land and terrorize the masses. The white coats [doctors/scientists] will have no answers for the people, and a great cry will arise across the land. The disease will be born of monkeys, drugs and sex. It will destroy man from inside, making common sickness a killing disease. Mankind will bring this disease upon himself as a result of his life, his worship of sex and drugs, and a life away from Nature. This, too, is a part of the first warning; but, again, man will not heed this warning and he will continue to worship the false gods of sex and the unconscious spirit of drugs." [Author's note: This is presumably a reference to AIDS.]

The spirit continued. "The drugs will produce wars in the cities of man, and the nations will arise against those wars, arise against that killing disease. But the nations will fight in the wrong way, lashing out at the effect rather than the cause. It will never win these wars until the nation, until society, changes its values and stops chasing the [false] gods of sex and drugs. It is then, in the years of the first sign, that man can change the course of the probable future. It is then that he may understand the greater lessons of the famine and the disease. It is then that there can still be hope. But once the second sign of destruction appears, the Earth can no longer be healed on a physical level. Only a spiritual healing can then change the course of the probable futures of mankind."

With that, the warrior spirit let Grandfather fall into a deep and dreamless sleep, allowing him to rest fully before any more Vision was wrought upon him.

The Second Sign

Grandfather awoke at the entrance of the cave once again, the memory of the warrior spirit still vivid in his mind, the spirit's words becoming part of his soul.
When Grandfather looked out across the landscape, all had changed. The landscape appeared drier; there was no vegetation to be seen, and animals lay dying. A great stench of death arose from the land, and the dust was thick and choking, the intense heat oppressive. Looking skyward, the Sun seemed to be larger and more intense; no birds or clouds could be seen, and the air seemed thicker still. It was then that the sky seemed to surge and huge holes began to appear. The holes tore with a resounding, thunderous sound, and the very Earth, rocks and soil shook.

The skin of the sky seemed to be torn open like a series of gaping wounds, and through these wounds seeped a liquid that seemed like the oozing of an infection, a great sea of floating garbage, oil and dead fish. It was through one of these wounds that Grandfather saw the floating bodies of dolphins, accompanied by tremendous upheavals of the Earth and violent storms. As he held fast to the trembling Earth, his eyes fell from the sky, and all about him, all at once, was disaster. Piles of garbage reached to the skies, forests lay cut and dying, coastlines were flooded and storms grew more violent and thunderous. With each passing moment, the Earth shook with greater intensity, threatening to tear apart and swallow Grandfather.

Suddenly the Earth stopped shaking and the sky cleared. Out of the dusty air walked the warrior spirit, who stopped a short distance from Grandfather. As Grandfather looked into the face of the spirit, he could see that there were great tears flowing from his eyes, and each tear fell to the Earth with a searing sound.
The spirit looked at Grandfather for a long moment, then finally spoke. "Holes in the sky."

Grandfather thought for a moment, then, in a questioning, disbelieving manner, said, "Holes in the sky?"

And the spirit answered. "They will become the second sign of the destruction of man. The holes in the sky and all that you have seen could become man's reality. It is here, at the beginning of this second sign, that man can no longer heal the Earth with physical action. It is here that man must heed the warning and work harder to change the future at hand. But man must not only work physically, he must also work spiritually, through prayer, for only through prayer can man now hope to heal the Earth and himself."

There was a long pause as Grandfather thought about the impossibility of holes in the sky. Surely Grandfather knew that there could be a spiritual hole, but a hole that the societies of the Earth could notice would hardly seem likely.

The spirit drew closer and spoke again, almost in a whisper. "These holes are a direct result of man's life, his travel, and of the sins of his grandfathers and grandmothers. These holes, the second sign, will mark the killing of his grandchildren and will become a legacy to man's life away from Nature. It is the time of these holes that will mark a great transition in mankind's thinking. They will then be faced with a choice-a choice to continue following the path of destruction, or a choice to move back to the philosophy of the Earth and a simpler existence. It is here that the decision must be made, or all will be lost."

Without another word, the spirit turned and walked back into the dust.

The Third Sign

Grandfather spent the next four days at the cave entrance, though for those four days nothing spoke to him, not even the Earth. He said that it was a time of great sorrow, of aloneness, and a time to digest all that had taken place.

He knew that these things would not appear in his lifetime, but they had to be passed down to the people of the future with the same urgency and power with which they had been delivered to him. But he did not know how he would explain these unlikely events to anyone. Surely the elders and shamans of the tribes would understand, but not society, and certainly not anyone who was removed from the Earth and Spirit.

He sat for the full four days, unmoving, as if made of stone, and his heart felt heavy with the burden he now carried.

It was at the end of the fourth day that the third Vision came to him. As he gazed out onto the landscape towards the setting Sun, the sky suddenly turned to a liquid and then turned blood-red. As far as his eyes could see, the sky was solid red, with no variation in shadow, texture or light. The whole of Creation seemed to have grown still, as if awaiting some unseen command. Time, place and destiny seemed to be in limbo, stilled by the bleeding sky. He gazed for a long time at the sky, in a state of awe and terror, for the red colour of the sky was like nothing he had ever seen in any sunset or sunrise. The colour was that of man, not of Nature, and it had a vile stench and texture. It seemed to burn the Earth wherever it touched. As sunset drifted to night, the stars shone bright red, the colour never leaving the sky, and everywhere the cries of fear and pain were heard.

Again, the warrior spirit appeared to Grandfather, but this time as a voice from the sky. Like thunder, the voice shook the landscape. "This, then, is the third sign, the night of the bleeding stars. It will become known throughout the world, for the sky in all lands will be red with the blood of the sky, day and night. It is then, with this sign of the third probable future, that there is no longer hope. Life on the Earth as man has lived it will come to an end, and there can be no turning back, physically or spiritually. It is then, if things are not changed during the second sign, that man will surely know the destruction of the Earth is at hand. It is then that the children of the Earth must run to the wild places and hide. For when the sky bleeds fire, there will be no safety in the world of man."

Grandfather sat in shocked horror as the voice continued.

"From this time, when the stars bleed, to the fourth and final sign, will be four seasons of peace [that is, one year]. It is in these four seasons that the children of the Earth must live deep in the wild places and find a new home, close to the Earth and the Creator. It is only the children of the Earth that will survive, and they must live the philosophy of the Earth, never returning to the thinking of man. And survival will not be enough, for the children of the Earth must also live close to the Spirit. So tell them not to hesitate if and when this third sign becomes manifest in the stars, for there are but four seasons to escape."

Grandfather said that the voice and red sky lingered for a week, and then were gone as quickly as they were manifest.

The Fourth Sign

He did not remember how many days he'd spent at the mouth of the cave, nor did it make a difference, for he had received the Vision he had come for.
It was in his final night at the Eternal Cave that the fourth Vision came to Grandfather, this time carried by the voice of a young child.

The child said, "The fourth and final sign will appear through the next ten winters [that is, ten years] following the night that the stars will bleed. During this time, the Earth will heal itself and man will die. For those ten years, the children of the Earth must remain hidden in the wild places, make no permanent camps, and wander to avoid contact with the last remaining forces of man. They must remain hidden, like the ancient scouts, and fight the urge to go back to the destruction of man. Curiosity could kill many."

There was a long silence, until Grandfather spoke to the child spirit, asking, "And what will happen to the worlds of man?"

There was another period of silence until finally the child spoke again. "There will be a great famine throughout the world, like man cannot imagine. Waters will run vile, the poisons of man's sins running strong in the waters of the soils, lakes and rivers. Crops will fail, the animals of man will die, and disease will kill the masses. The grandchildren will feed upon the remains of the dead, and all about will be the cries of pain and anguish. Roving bands of men will hunt and kill other men for food, and water will always be scarce, getting scarcer with each passing year. The land, the water, the sky will all be poisoned, and man will live in the wrath of the Creator. Man will hide at first in the cities, but there he will die. A few will run to the wilderness, but the wilderness will destroy them, for they had long ago been given a choice. Man will be destroyed, his cities in ruin, and it is then that the grandchildren will pay for the sins of their grandfathers and grandmothers."

"Is there then no hope?" Grandfather asked.

The child spoke again. "There is only hope during the time of the first and second signs. Upon the third sign, the night of the bleeding, there is no longer hope, for only the children of the Earth will survive. Man will be given these warnings; if unheeded, there can be no hope, for only the children of the Earth will purge themselves of the cancers of mankind, of mankind's destructive thinking. It will be the children of the Earth who will bring a new hope to the new society, living closer to the Earth and Spirit."

Then all was silent, the landscape cleared and returned to normal, and Grandfather stepped from the Vision. Shaken, he said that he had wandered for the next season, trying to understand all that had been given to him, trying to understand why he had been chosen.

Grandfather had related the story to me in great detail during that night of the four prophecies. I don't think that any event had been left out, and his emotions and thoughts were such that he actually relived it for us. Thus the power of his Vision became part of our spirit, our driving force, and a big part of our fears.
I sat for a long time up on the hill. The fire had gone out, and all had retired to sleep for the night. Creation seemed to be at a standstill, awaiting this darkest part of the night to pass by. I felt alone and vulnerable, as if all of Creation were scrutinising my every thought.

Grandfather had these Visions some time in the 1920s.

About the Author:

Tom Brown, Jr has called the wilderness home for most of his life. In 1978 he wrote his first book, The Tracker (an autobiography), and founded the Tracker School where he teaches courses in survival skills such as tracking, nature awareness and ancient Earth philosophy. He has since written another 15 books, including Tom Brown's Field Guide to Wilderness Survival as well as The Search, The Vision, The Quest, The Journey, Grandfather and Awakening Spirits. For details on tracking courses and how to obtain Tom's books, visit The Tracker, Inc. website at www.trackerschool.com.

This article was extracted from Nexus Magazine, Volume 7, Number 1 (December 1999 - January 2000).

The Tracker, Inc.
by Tom Brown, Jr © 1991
PO Box 173
Asbury, NJ 08802, USA
Fax: +1 (908) 479 6867
E-mail: TrackInc@aol.com

*Mahalo to beautiful Carol for posting this last october of 2008*
*because of the Aussie dust storm the Creator gave me a
nudge to post this again

Last edited by day; 10-23-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:06 AM   #597
day
Retired Avalon Member

Red Elk's Great Vision

It was about 1973 or '74 when I decided to do a rather long fast. Though at that time, I had no idea of how long. It turned out to be 69 days.

Unlike the Pale Teacher, I took water, juices and vitamins. No solid food passed my lips. Somewhere in about the 49th day I began to see our future. This vision lasted 3 days. A little each day. Each section started where it had left off the day before.

I know many reading this will think what I was shown is 'based' on PAST EVENTS. This is not so. ALL was shown long BEFORE the events.

Only a few have been privy to what will be shared here - in the weeks following this vision. They know I'm not 'dipping' in the past - for they were told before these now "passed" events ever took place. I've held all basically secret - testing to see if true. Enough has passed - showing what I was shown to now feel confident these things as yet that haven't happened: WILL.

Here is what I was shown:

A great gasoline "drought". This happened immediately after the Viet Nam war.

Car factories closed. Iron factories closed. Both have happened.

Drought and floods.. in this now.

Turmoil of weather.. in this now.

North America with many earthquakes.. in this now. AND TO ESCALATE TO MAMMOTH ONES!

Odd diseases. AIDS - Others: Occurring NOW.

Hospitals filled to capacity due to disease and government experiments.. Still to be.

Death, so GREAT train box cars haul thousands of bodys to put in the Dakota badlands - using the Auroras as burial places. Almost all dead come from the East. Yet to happen.

Children "protected" - evacuated to government safe places. Still to be.

Crops killed by insects and drought. In process now, and will escalate.

HOT! Unbelievably so! Yet to be.

Giant winds - renegade storms. Doing so now will escalate.

Ice/snow storms, East Southeast area - Freezing as we've never known it to do. MANY die. Showing signs of this now.

Weather in general - CRAZY. Doing so now.

The following are yet to be, unless otherwise indicated:

Steaming waters - rivers / lakes.

Sky turns "mad" - can't be explained.

Blisters and open sores - blindness. MASSIVE.

Hair falling out - in clumps.

Gagging on food / drinks. Choking.

GREAT fear in all people in North America.

Lung / breathing problems. In process now.

Animals / fish / birds disappearing into oblivion - near extinction.

WAR ON OUR SOIL - five armies (nations) doing so. We lose. To be and probably within the next five years - or sooner.

Starvation.

Cannibalization.

Great race upheaval in North America - civil war between races.

Citizens against government - local to national.

A general mass "madness".

USA military gone amuck. Raping / killing / stealing.

Fights over water.

"Road warriors" - guns rule.

Military and road warriors clash.

HATE and FEAR rule. In process now.

Christian churches fail. In process now.

Stealth type murders. Doing so now.

Mass murders. Doing so now.

Adults losing control - kids "lord" over them. Doing so now.

Hawaiian Islands RISE.

Coasts of USA to sink.

HUGE earthquakes / winds.

Sky turns dark.

Sky turns red (days and nights).

HUGE meteorite hits ocean off of our coast.

Sky filled with red hot burning rocks.

Survivors of war - refugees go to upper Minnesota to escape.

Creator 'slaps' away occupying armies. All flee.

Military hidden UNDERGROUND emergency weapons.

Politicians escaping underground. Tunnels / bases try to regain leadership - most rejected and run off.

Women take an active place in ruling what's left. EQUAL.

666 number comes into play. To be. (in progress now)

Believers hunted for bounty of $ or water.

Creator feeds / waters His 'children' via birds etc.

Two raptures - first one (man / alien made) is false.

Demonic / alien activities increase. Doing so now.

GREAT economic depression - far bigger than the 30's. Christians blamed for this. Believer's children mocked and beaten by schoolyard peers due to the depression.

Many 'good' escape into caves and tunnels and LOWER. In process now - but very limited.

"Openings" held secret by Native Americans start to get opened / activated by them. Doing so now. Will escalate.

Sacred Native American KNOWLEGE will be given to ALL. In process now.

Eventually Armageddon. In process now.

Year 2012 only end of known possibility. Too many possibilities to know which path mankind will take. Myans gave up. To be known at the time.

World civilizations cease. Few left. Interbreeding of all races making one color - one language.

One thousand years of peace.

Earth's people return to same as now - and worse.

Mankind volunteers to be 'borg-like' (machine like). Emotions snuffed out by technology.

No more wars due to this near robotic state of being. (No more "LIFE" - spontaneity)

Rebels remain 'natural'.

A great revival occurs away from borgdom.

Earth is destroyed around 4023. 'Judgement Day' occurs just before Earth is destroyed.

Afterlife occurs for the good and the bad, who are each congregated together.

That completes the largest single vision that I had. The following revelations were also given to me later:

A 7.2 earthquake will occur (some will say it is 7.3 but it is 7.2) rolling in from the general direction of Portland Oregon moving in the direction of Seattle. Don't know if Portland or Seattle is affected. Was shown it was to be in a fairly early in the morning on a beautiful Spring or Summer day.

Mount St. Helens blows up again. Couger Washington instantly disappears in the blast. Mountain blows from that side. Ash is at least ten feet deep in surrounding areas (Long View, Kelso, etc.) - at least 10 inches in Tacoma, Washington, then turns East (as before). Similar time frame as earthquake.

NO YEAR WAS GIVEN

Mount Rainier blows - fall time frame. Just under 1/4 of top shoots straight up - flips over - slams back into the crater, plugging it. This causes compressed air to blow holes in Kitticas County etc., well over 100 miles away. Holes from only an inch to over six feet. This occurs just prior to or early in Elk (gun hunting season) season.

Mount Si - big and little - kiss off the town of North Bend, Washington. This will happen within three years from October 2003 (when this was first written).

Puget Sound Coast: A HUGE "shelf" of earth snaps off and drops deeply from outer end - creating a giant backwash. It has a scooping effect that produces a huge Tsunami wave. This great wave is hundreds of feet high. All cities, Seattle on down to Oregon, drown. (Don't know about Oregon.) Water breaks over inland mountain passes. Rivers rise - dams break. Stops East of Spokane Washington. All up to there are killed. Washington State becomes just a strip of land. Many of the current mountain tops form islands off the new coast of Washington.

This Northeast US geologic trauma is not necessarily given in the sequence in which it will occur. Rainier or St. Helens is the most likely first occurrence.

Rampant Corruption

Hawaii will or has a younger (40s) politician who invites or allows big Mafia activity. THIS MAN IS BAD NEWS! (watch out voters)

Military is digging in new tunnels, and are putting in small underground bases NOW. Going underground to escape what's coming and will rise on the command of hiding politicians to take over once again.

A water SHORTAGE will occur in nature, but it is also planned and arranged by man. "Glass like" tunnels are being made. These are to be used as water conduits to drain lakes - big ones. The US AND CANADIAN governments will claim it is all nature. B.S. - a man made catastrophe mixed with some natural events. Government will control all water rights - wells included.

Okay you've got the vision - and visions after. At the end of the first (big) vision I was told:

"THE DANGER FROM WITHOUT IS NOWHERE NEAR AS GREAT AS THE DANGERS FROM WITHIN! (government)"

Ho

Red Elk

Addendum by Red Elk:

IS THERE HOPE?: Hear me friends, I am "Anti Religious" n teach NONE save Oneness between each n the Creator. The following will/can be misconstrued as a Religious STATEMENT.... IT IS NOT. I am only REPEATING what I was AUDABLY T O L D : As I layed before the Creator after all the "69 day fast" (I was on the liveing rm floom....shocked by what I had been shown over the last 3 days), I asked; "Why r u showeing me this Sir?" at that HIS VOICE "Hit"me.

AUDIBLY He SAID: "THE PEOPLE R NOT PREPARED FOR THE UP-COMEING TIMES. TO BE PREPARED THEY MUST DO 3 THINGS; #1....READ THE WORD OF GOD (Good Book/Bible) ......DAILY. #2.....PRAY TO ME, ON THIER KNEES.....DAILY. #3.....BELEIVE ALL THEY READ IN THERE....DAILY". Then He SAID ; "IF THEY DO SO, THEY WILL BE PREPARED."

Other things, personal, were told me as well after this initial message. Things regarding my "reason for "being". One of which was; 'YOU WILL GO COAST TO COAST, BORDER TO BORDER, TELLING THSE THINGS. MANY WILL BE YOUR ENEMY. OF THOSE UR MAIN ENEMIES WILL BE : PASTORS, DOCTORS AND LAWYERS. U WILL GO TO FIVE COUNTRIES; TURKY; ISREAL; ROME; AFGANASTAN AND (here I can no longer recall). U WILL BE HEARD IN ISREAL AND A GREAT REVIVAL WILL OCCUR THERE.

IN ROME YOU WILL GET VERY FEW TO HEAR/LISTEN. THERE WILL BE A POPE....SO "BLACK" (unGodly in heart) THAT FEW WILL LISTEN (I was then shown this man. One that will be the NXT POPE OF LONG STANDING (this is now 2004). ( NOTE: There MAY be a Pope AFTER THE ONE EARTH NOW HAS and BEFORE this "Black" One.....Im not sure....but IF SO this one will have a VERY SHORT "REIGN"....making way for the Black One). (NOTE: This "Black Pope" is NOT the ANTI-CHRIST but WILL BE PART OF THAT ONES "RISING"....a BIG Part!).

Then The Creator showed me walking in the "Land of the Arabs (Musslum people)". My feet were cripled badly n I was useing staffs to walk. There (?) I was taken captive and thrown into a deep round pit that had an iron grill atop. This pit had others within it. ...dead. Bones and roting flesh. No food or water gos to those within. (You just "Fry" under the heat of the sun.....condemed to die of thirst n hunger). DURING THE NIGHT (of one? of more then one?) someone...or 2 or 3....came quietly and lifted the steel grate and passed a rope down....pulling me out. THESE WERE A SECRET "SOCIETY" OF MUSSLUM C H R I S T I A N S! (I know these exist today).

I was then shown me returning to the United States JUST AS THE GREAT TURMOIL (3 day vision) BEGAN. Returning "JUST IN TIME" FOR THAT! Just in time for "All Hell" to break loose, here. AFTER THE FOREGN ARMIES LEAVE R (New SHORES)...I SAW MANY GREAT WHITE CLIPPER-LIKE SAILING SHIPS PATROLLING OUR COAST-LINES. THESE GREAT WHITE PROTECTORS WERE....: A N G L E S !

AMERICA (N. Am.?) THEN SETTLED DOWN TO PEACE N G O D L Y N E S S LIVING....AND L E A D I N G!! Folks, WE BECOME A PARADISE. The "Garden" "RETURNED". An EXAMPLE to ALL EARTHS PEOPLE of what "Gentiles" can DO, n BE. IS There HOPE? YES! Can this be CHANGED to let ALL THE BADNESS "CHANGE"? YES! But ONLY IF 85 to 87% OF OUR WORLDS' POPULATION RETURNS TO RIGHTNESS IN GOD....N O W ! And in the ONENESS...in LIKE MIND.... PLEAD FOR MERCY ON/FOR A L L MANKIND. We have" TILL THE "SKYS TURN RED". THEN...the GREATEST PROBABILITY OF ALL will be...n ALL SHOWN WILL TAKE PLACE. THERE WILL BE NO HOPE OF CHANGING THAT "PROBABILITY" DURING, OR AFTERWARDS! I PLEAD OF YOU....LISTEN! CHANGE. NOW! Before it's too late.

DOES THIS ONES NAGUAL, ONCE AGAIN, just "CRY IN THE WILDERNESS?"......... ?

Ho Red Elk

P.S. A part of vision 4gotten till this morn (March 14). ; INSECTS IN GREAT NUMBERS....EATING R CROPS. and : DURING THE WAR I SAW PEOPLE OF GOD, PRAYING ON THE BATTLE FEILDS...Praying for the Dead n Dieing.(Soldiers). ATOMIC SHELLS GOING OFF....Effecting NONE OF THE PRAY-ERS. Both Shapnel/Blast/Atomic Energy UNEFFECTING THEM PASSING THROUGH THEM as if they were "Ghosts"!

http://www.redelk.org/website/Great_Vision.htm
Old 10-24-2009, 01:31 AM   #598
day
Retired Avalon Member

artist Rudolph Carl Gorman
www.firstpeople.us
Old 10-24-2009, 01:34 AM   #599
day
Retired Avalon Member

Lane Kendrick - We Are As One