Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 05-04-2009, 03:20 AM   #1
CosmicJobFocus
Avalon Senior Member

Default Montreal meeting for the may 9 global meditation event.

As many of you already know there will be a global meditation on may 9.

http://www.healingexperiment.com/theevents.html

For the people living in the Montreal area who want to participate in this activity it would be great if we could communicate with each other and establish a precise meeting location.

In Montreal the suggested sacred site is St. Joseph's Oratory. However it will not be possible to recognize the global event participant from the hundreds of tourist visiting this catholic sacred site.

Waiting for your suggestion.
CosmicJobFocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:49 AM   #2
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Montreal meeting for the may 9 global meditation event.

to Avalon. I live in Brossard. My husband and I are planning to participate in the global meditation on Mount Royal. So far, no one else that I know about. Unfortunately Phied Piper is unable to attend.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:25 AM   #3
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Sunflower, where on Mont Royal? Is it Beaver Lake?

As far as identification, what about a name TAG, something like:

Avalon: Your Id.

Make it big enough for people to see.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:46 PM   #4
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

I believe the correct time for the meditation next Saturday is 3:00pm GMT which would be 11:00 am local time. Please let me know if I'm wrong

http://www.healingexperiment.com/thegrid.html

The meditation will begin at 3:00pm GMT (15:00 hours) which is 11:00 am our time.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=8441&page=74

The maximal effect of synchronized meditation and a time-frame most suitable for everyone in the world (day light) is >>

8 AM west coast US.
11 AM east coast US,
3 PM GMT,
4 PM France
3 PM London
1 AM Australia
Old 05-05-2009, 02:04 PM   #5
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Sunflower, where on Mont Royal? Is it Beaver Lake?

As far as identification, what about a name TAG, something like:

Avalon: Your Id.

Make it big enough for people to see.

Hi Northern Sanctuary, CosmicJobFocus and I have agreed to meet on the steps of the Basilica. If it rains we can always use the Basilica (top) for an indoor meditation. If not, we can find a quiet place outside. My husband and I will try to visit early this week so we can familiarize ourselves with the surrounding area and make sure we are all meeting at the same spot.

If it rains, we meet 15 minutes before the indoor meditation and if the weather is fine 30 minutes ahead so we can get to the outdoor site for the right time.

Your idea of a tag is a good one. I will wear or carry one.

We can find tune our info as need be. Looking forward to meeting all of you.
Diane
Old 05-05-2009, 03:18 PM   #6
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Diane,

ok. We'll meet at the Basilica steps. I'll e-mail you a picture of me also. I think CosmicJobFocus and I have met, so should not be too much of a problem to identify.

If anyone is interested, we can also get together after to chat and discuss the Radiant Zone I'll interested in setting up.

Best Regards,
Wayne
Old 05-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #7
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hello again, I will also post a picture on my profile page.

First of all, I checked the weather: 40 % chance of rain on Saturday (1 mm.)
Of course, this could easily change.

I also called the Oratory to find out if someone there had any suggestions for a quiet place. Not much more than what we had already discussed. The basilica if indoors or else the gardens. I will visit with my husband either Thursday or Friday since I don't remember them very well.

The Gardens at the Summit of Montréal

Saint Joseph's Oratory offers one of the most beautiful vistas in all Montréal.
It offers a natural setting for relaxation or meditation, when you visit its superb gardens.
The Oratory site encompasses four (4) wooded areas preserved in their natural state;
over 900 trees; 30 kinds of bushes; and 20,000 annual plantings of 60 varieties of flowers.
The Gardens of the Way of the Cross, the Promenade, and two parks form an ensemble
of natural beauty worthy of the city and the province.

Nature lovers will discover interesting information about the plants. In this page just right for a bit of reflection,
you will be able to savor the artistic and spiritual richness of the sculptures of the Way of the Cross.
Activities are occasionally held in this setting. Don't hesitate to let us know the needs of your
group or your family so that we may prepare a visit tailored to your needs.

The gardens are open open from May through October from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.

I have another suggestion to make which you can veto if you wish. We could meet inside the pilgrim rest area building either in the restaurant or in the hall outside. From there it is short long walk to either site.

The carillon music is scheduled to begin at 12:00 noon so that will signal the end of our meditation.

I think a coffee and chat afterwards is a great idea. And also a good opportunity to hear about your radiant zone.

edited by sunflower (copied twice)

Last edited by sunflower; 05-05-2009 at 06:25 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:28 PM   #8
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.saint-joseph.org/fr_1080_index.asp

I am posting this for anyone who is following this thread and is interested in joining us. If you are not familiar with the Oratory use the above URL and take the virtual tour. The building with no number is the pilgrim rest area.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:10 AM   #9
CosmicJobFocus
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,
I agree with the pilgrim area building. I believe the hall would be best.
11:00 am Montreal is fine with me. However it is strange the healing experiment site still talk about 20:00 GMT (4:00 pm Montreal).

http://www.healingexperiment.com/theevents.html

Is it because the site refer only to the weekly pre 09/05/2009 meditation?
Old 05-06-2009, 08:12 AM   #10
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

However it is strange the healing experiment site still talk about 20:00 GMT (4:00 pm Montreal)....

Is it because the site refer only to the weekly pre 09/05/2009 meditation?

I think so.. the time for the 5/9/9 date is very specific.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:17 AM   #11
ovsalf
Avalon Senior Member

I, my spouse, and two persons who are currently not subscribing to the Avalon forum are planning to participate to the meditation at Saint Joseph's Oratory.

Regarding the time for the simultaneous meditation, I have also checked on ''the events '' page at the healing experiment site (http://www.healingexperiment.com/theevents.html). By clicking on May 9 in the calendar, I obtained the information below:
Nexus 2012 Weekly Meditation
Date: samedi, 9 mai 2009
Lieu: Across The Earth (plan)
Description: Rainbow Warriors Unite @ 8 PM GMT
As stated by NorthernSanctuary, it seems that starting the meditation at 16h local time would be synchronized with the other meditations around the world.
ovsalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:13 PM   #12
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Olsalf, to Avalon

There does seem to be some confusion re the time in Montreal, Canada. Jose also e-mailed me via the healing experiment.com website about the same issue. I would really appreciate any help verifying the info I am presenting in the following post re this matter.

I believe part of the problem lies in the events calendar on this website. Two meditations are listed for Saturday, May 9th. The one we will be using is the Sacred Sites meditation for which no GMT time is supplied. Elsewhere on this site 3:00 GMT is listed as the proper time for the Sacred Sites meditation.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:27 PM   #13
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2009 7:46:52 AM
Subject: RE: Nexus Meditation

Hi! Diane,
thank you for a quick respond. I will be joining the meditation with a few others and will be happy to meet you all. I dont think 11 am is the right hour, if you go to this site:
http://24timezones.com/world_directo...treal_time.php
it would be 3pm to 4pm...we are on saving time and if I did undertand it right...we have to had another hour ( because saving time does not apply in all the country so if we want to join on the same time we have to stay at standart time ) so it is -5, this is how I do understand: meditation is 8pm GMT ... 8-5= 3 o'clock pm. It is important that we do have the same hour.
Please Diane could you check this with me?
thank you
namasté
Josée (Yokoyoko)

Hi Josee, I will post your e-mail on the Montreal Avalon thread and ask for help. Please check the thread below for additional comments and I will send you another e-mail.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13627

Astralwalker thread:
> http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=8441&page=74
>
> The maximal effect of synchronized meditation and a time-frame most suitable for everyone in the world (day light) is >>
>
> 8 AM west coast US.
> 11 AM east coast US,
> 3 PM GMT,
> 4 PM France
> 3 PM London
> 1 AM Australia

I took the above information from the Astralwalker thread on Project Avalon. He seems to have simplified things to make it easier for everyone>

I believe part of the confusion arose from the two meditations listed on the events calendar for Saturday, May 9th. (healingmeditation.com)
One meditation is the Nexus Meditation (the regular Saturday at home one) which will be carried out by those staying home at 8pm GMT.
The other one is the Sacred Sites meditation for which no time is given. Elsewhere on the healingexperiment.com site the 3PM GMT time is given. The 3pm GMT time is also given on Astralwalker’s thread on Project Avalon.

I am asking all of you posting to this thread to please check and see if I am correct or not by interpreting our official meditation time in Montreal, Canada as being at 11:00 am.
I do want to be sure about this and not muck up everything for everybody.

Thanks everyone and looking forward to meeting all of you.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:14 PM   #14
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

I am asking all of you posting to this thread to please check and see if I am correct or not by interpreting our official meditation time in Montreal, Canada as being at 11:00 am.

You have the right time..
Old 05-06-2009, 11:50 PM   #15
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone, thanks to Wayne (Northern Sanctuary) and Josee who e-mailed me recently, 11:00 am stands as the official time for the beginning of our meditation.

It has come to our attention that non-subscribers reading our posts might want to get in touch with us re various details still remaining to be ironed out.

Wayne has graciously agreed to offer his e-mail on this post for this purpose.
wayne49s@gmail.com

We are looking forward to meeting you and hope you join us also after the meditation for a coffee and a bite to eat.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:01 PM   #16
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Alchemikey has inserted the correct GMT time on the Events Calendar. (conscioushealing.com)

Individuals elsewhere will no doubt benefit from the concerns you raised re the proper time.

My husband and I visited the Oratory yesterday. Since we are involved with a group meditation my perceptions of the site have changed somewhat. The Oratory is designed for solitary prayer, individual supplication etc as well as Mass and other group celebrations in the Crypt Church and Basilica. The gardens do not really offer a quiet nook for a group meditation. Everything is wide open and designed for an easy flow of foot traffic.

Having said that, perhaps those of you who arrive at least 45 minutes or so before we begin may have suggestions re the few options available so that we can choose the most suitable spot.

The Gift Shop and Restaurant area has a wide covered porch area with lots of seating available. Good place to meet.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:50 AM   #17
CosmicJobFocus
Avalon Senior Member

I want to tanks all who have help to corrected the time issue.

Also sunflower, I agree with your meeting point. I will be there at the covered porch of the Gift Shop and Restaurant at 10:15.

I should be there with at least 2 other persons. I believe it will quiet obvious for anyone else who which to join us. There should not be many gathering at that time and location.

So all of you out there come and join us, you are all welcome.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:55 PM   #18
Cosmic Dancer
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Montreal meeting for the may 9 global meditation event.

Greetings everyone!

I'm new at this... as I am posting a message here for the very first time.
I am overjoyed to find members in the Montreal area to contact and share with!

My heart's deepest desire is to join with other like-minded individuals in the Montreal/Laurentians/Eastern townships area who are committed to holding a grand vision of a new paradigm for Earth and its inhabitants.

I am also ardently working on preparations for creating a safe and prosperous haven to survive and thrive in the times ahead. I would love to network with others with the same intention!

So sorry I missed the may 9 global meditation event today. I will surely love to be involved in future ones.

To an abundant, joyful and love-filled adventure for us all!
Cosmic Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:03 PM   #19
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi CosmicDancer, warmest welcome to you. Yes, do please keep in touch and so will we. We want to hear more about you and your plans.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #20
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Cosmic Dancer,

We had a very nice meditation and group meeting. Always exciting to share with like-mind people. Sunflower took some pictures to post. Hope to meet you in the future.
Old 05-10-2009, 03:02 AM   #21
Cosmic Dancer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Montreal meeting for the may 9 global meditation event.

Thank you so much for your warm welcome, Sunflower!

I too hope to meet you in the near future, Northern Sanctuary.

To tell you a little bit about me... I am passionately dedicated to Higher Consciousness and the noble quest of Truth, Self-responsibility and mastership. Knowing the urgency of the task at hand for the ground crew, I am prepared to do all I can to contribute to the awakening of humanity and preparing for the future.

I have been researching different sites in the Laurentians and the Eastern townships with the intention of securing a safe place. I am presently in the process of collecting geotechnical information in order to assess which sites are best suited to withstand the perils of the times ahead. Considerations such as seismic activity, high altitude above sea level, soil and water analysis, etc.

Look forward to learning more about all of you and hoping to connect with those who are frequency specific with me.

Peace, Love, Light, Unity and Harmony!
Cosmic Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:21 AM   #22
CosmicJobFocus
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Cosmic Dancer

I am glad to see your interest. I look forward to meeting you on the next event.

Since this thread "Montreal meeting for the may 9 global meditation event." cannot go on much longer I will invite you to post on a new thread call "Montreal area ground crew". If ever there was to have an important event or meeting, information will be posted there.
Old 05-10-2009, 05:48 AM   #23
pushedforfreedom
Avalon Senior Member

From Alberta, I had an amazing meditation session on May 09. I expect changes to occur very rapidly.
pushedforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:08 AM   #24
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Pushed for Freedom, can you elaborate on the changes you foresee? Thanks for sharing your med news. It's good to keep in touch with our fellow Canucks.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:26 PM   #25
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Meditation Group on 5/9/9 :

Last edited by NorthernSanctuary; 05-11-2009 at 10:42 PM.